Facets of Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
233 Followers

So, I switched holes. I pulled out of her puss and moved two inches north. Not wanting to do any permanent damage to one of the mothers of my three unborn children, I poised my lady lube coated cock at the threshold of her rear door and held it there, thinking the threat of sodomy would bring her down a notch.

"I'll give you to the count of three to apologize," I threatened as I grasped her waspish thin waist with my hands.

"You wouldn't dare," she said with an air of defiance.

"One... All I'm asking for is a simple 'I'm sorry'."

"Not going to happen."

"Two... come on. I don't want to hurt you, but you're giving me no choice."

"Aiyeee!" Before I got to three, she screamed as she pushed off the counter and impaled her ass on my cock."

"Jesus. What the hell were you thinking. I wasn't going to do it. I'd never purposely hurt you."

"I know. That's why I had to. Now fuck me. Fuck me in the ass until you fill my intestines with your spunk. And then do me again. In any hole you want. Whenever you want. That's my offer. My body in exchange for your loyalty. Yours' and Mary's. Stay in my house. Help me raise our child and I'll help you raise yours'. I will always defer to Mary; always know she comes first in your life. You don't have to love me. But you have to stay."

I did. I fucked her in the ass until I came. I wasn't sure if she came as well, but also not sure if she didn't. Then I carried her upstairs to her bedroom, stripped her naked and threw her on the bed. I made a brief visit to the bathroom, using her washcloth to clean off my cock, and then returned to her bed to finish what I'd started.

The afternoon wasn't going as I'd planned. My design to break her will, fuck her into submission, and elicit an apology didn't pan out. If anything, she was more defiant now than when we started. But I wasn't done yet. She'd previously shown hints of her sadomasochistic leanings but, knowing that Frank had been known to give her the occasional slap on the ass, combined with what had just happened, I was ready to take things to the next level.

She was still lying on the bed when I returned. Not covered with a sheet or blanket. Still naked. Her eyes followed as I approached.

"Any hole? Any time?" I asked.

"If you stay."

I walked up to the side of the bed and laid my flaccid cock on the mattress.

"No hands," I said. "Mouth only."

She nodded in understanding and scooted over to me, laying on her side to get the angle right.

While she worked on restoring my erection, I reached between her legs and sunk two fingers into her still damp puss. What happened next was entirely Martha's doing.

When Mary and I first started dating, I was a sexual neophyte, and she was a no-shit virgin. We enjoyed playing with each other's bodies and tried our best to expand our horizons but, without proper coaching, remained veritable rookies, carnally speaking. My time with May certainly added a few wrinkles to my bedroom playbook, but when Martha took me under her wing and tutored me in both the art and science of sensuality, I graduated to the big league.

While my dick gradually reinflated inside of Martha's mouth, I finger fucked her to a warmup orgasm and then prepared for the main event.

With little regard for her comfort, I dragged Martha into position. Lying on her back, with her massive tits pointing up, her reddened ass on the edge of the mattress, I placed her ankles on my shoulders and my rejuvenated cock in her sopping sex hole.

I reveled in feeling my cock slide the length of her pussy until my balls slapped against her ass. My eyes delighted in watching her breast flesh ripple from the force of my exertion. My nose promiscuously inhaled the scent of her arousal as my ears thrilled in the sound of her moans. And that was just the first stroke.

The standing missionary position had always been one of my favorites. It gave my hands access to the woman's boobs, clit, and ass while giving me a clear view of her face. That was the key. Watching her response as I fought our battle of wills. There was no doubt that my cock would eventually breach her defenses and release an army of soldiers to occupy her homeland, but as I continued to pound away with my primary battle weapon, I was determined to capture both her heart and mind.

Martha's second orgasm of the afternoon was slightly more powerful than her first. After a year of fucking the woman, I knew all her tells. In this case, her thigh muscles contracted, her toes pointed skyward, and she quit breathing for several seconds. But her eyes remained focused on mine.

Changing tack, I lowered her legs to the bed and attacked her pussy from a different angle, an angle that drug the lip of my cock head roughly over her g-spot on both the in and out strokes of my assault. This time when she came, her involuntary muscle response raised her hips off the bed, shoving my erection even deeper into her birth canal. And for a brief moment, her eyes took on a glassy stare as she spasmed through her recovery.

Groping her breasts like a baker kneading dough brought on her next carnal climax and, when I forced her knees up to her boobs and bit down on a nipple, her eyes finally rolled back into her skull as her pussy soaked the bed below.

That was the response I was looking for. Complete capitulation. Unconditional surrender. And to reinforce my victory, I kept on going.

Not with my dick. It had done its duty, given its all, and left the trenches victorious. But now that I had subdued my adversary, it was time to enjoy the spoils of war.

Martha lay on the bed with her legs splayed open, not exactly unconscious, but also not completely with the world. Her eyes were closed, her breathing was ragged, and her body mostly motionless. Except for her mouth, which formed a perfect oval shape as her lips and tongue pulsed as if she was sucking on a popsicle. With the help of the middle three fingers of my right hand in her pulsating pussy and my faithful but deflated dick in her hungry mouth, I was able to coax two more orgasms out of the semi-comatose woman and was working on a third when Mary walked into the room.

-

Mary Spencer Jones

I didn't go directly to the grocery store. Knowing what Robert had in mind for the afternoon, I took Robbie to a local park and walked around looking at the migratory birds who spent the winter in Florida before heading to Publix. By the time we got back to the house, Robert had had two hours alone with Mom. Plenty of time to make her apologize for mistreating Gloria May and then reward her with a quicky in the kitchen.

I was surprised when he didn't rush out to the car to help me carry in the groceries when I drove up.

Knowing him, he's probably lying on the couch, either watching a football game or, more likely, taking a well-deserved post double-coital nap. At my request, the man had seduced both my girlfriend and my mother and it's just two in the afternoon. He'll need some recuperation time before he takes care of my nightly needs.

When I didn't find him on the couch, I assumed the over achiever was out back cleaning the pool and transferred both Robbie and the groceries into the house without his help. I let Robbie crawl around on the family room floor while I put the groceries away and, not seeing Robert on the pool deck, ran up the stairs looking for him.

He wasn't in our bedroom but, as I passed the master suite where Mom slept, I heard a slurping noise and then a soft moan.

As soon as I cracked open the door, my nose confirmed what my eyes soon after saw.

Sex.

The room smelled like what I imagined an ancient Roman orgy would. Except, instead of a dozen centurions with twice as many concubines, I saw Robert with his hand three knuckles deep in my mother's pussy and his dick balls deep in her mouth.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

Instead of immediately removing his offending appendages, as one would assume to be the proper response when a man is caught sexually molesting his mother-in-law, he instead raised a finger to his lips (possibly the only finger that wasn't coated in vagina wine) and quietly said,

"Come here. You've got to see this."

Surprisingly, I did. I walked over to my husband's side and watched as he forcefully finger fucked my mother to not one but two orgasms.

"I've lost count," he said. "As long as I keep rubbing her g-spot, she keeps coming."

"What happens if you stop?"

"She starts crying."

To prove his point, he pulled his fingers out of her puss and, as soon as his dick left her mouth, Mom started to whine.

"Please. Don't stop. Don't leave me. I'll do whatever you want. Just don't take Mary and Robbie away."

Which reminded me that our son was downstairs, unsupervised, and most likely getting into trouble.

"You take care of Robbie," I said. "I'll take care of Mom."

Robert wouldn't make a good fireman. He tripped twice trying to get his pants on while he headed for the bedroom door. I, on the other hand, proved I would make an excellent therapist.

"Don't cry Mom," I said in my most soothing voice as I climbed onto the bed with her. "We're not going to leave you."

I kissed her on the forehead for reassurance. Then kissed her tears away for healing. Then on the lips, which tasted like Robert's cum.

Mom had been through a lot in the past year and a half. While losing her husband wasn't my fault, I could take credit for most of the drama between her, Robert, and Gloria May. I continued working my way down her body, positioning myself so that, when I kissed, licked, and sucked on her still lactating nipples, my boobs comfortably rested within a tongue's distance of her mouth, which kept us both occupied for several minutes.

Knowing I had other areas of Mom's body to comfort, I continued my journey, past the point where our noses were even with each other's belly buttons and our nipples danced with each other. Her legs opened wide to accept my face and, when I soothed the place from whence I came, I again delighted in the taste of Robert's seed.

That's where I stayed, for the rest of the afternoon, comforting my mother while she did the same with me.

-

The Spencer Sunday dinner was a constant. Had been as far back as I can remember. At 6:00 pm sharp, Uncle James knocked on our front door and, shortly thereafter, Mom served the meal she had spent most of the afternoon preparing. After dinner, Mom and I would do the dishes while James and Dad talked either politics or business. Robert changed the dynamic, but only slightly. He insisted on helping us ladies with the dishes before joining the men's discussion. Something he continued to do after Dad passed, trusting James to take care of Robbie while we worked in the kitchen.

During the Sunday in question, James still showed up on time but, instead of eating a home cooked meal, Robert had pizza delivered. And while Robert cleaned up the kitchen, I tended to Robbie as Mom and James snuck out to the back patio for a lengthy private conversation.

***

Dear reader. Thank you for taking the time to read Chapter 6 of Facets of Love. All the cards are on the table. There are no more secrets between Robert, Mary, and Martha but the truth can be cruel. What do they do next? It's January 2020. The COVID pandemic is just around the corner, the world is about to go crazy, and Gloria May is still a wildcard in the story.

Chapter 7 is just a click away.

Please rate my story. Let me know how I'm doing.

Aaroneous
Aaroneous
233 Followers