Facets of Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what I do for a living?" she asked before I could question why she was naked and in bed with her grandson.

"You're... a... a marriage counselor."

"Yes, that's how I started my career, but what we've never told you, what we've kept a secret from you up to now, is that I'm actually a sex counselor."

Leaving my hands on her boobs, she leaned forward and kissed me. First on the cheek, and then on my lips. Not a grandma kiss, but a real lip pressed against lip kiss... like I'd done with a couple of girls in my high school class... but she was better at it.

"Grandma, should we be doing this?"

She made a shushing sound while putting her finger against my lips. "I know you've been told this is wrong but give me a few minutes to convince you otherwise."

Putting her hands on either side of my head, she kissed me again. Slightly longer this time, and, when she was done, she licked my lower lip and then gave it a gentle nibble with her teeth.

"Kissing is a very important part of sex," she said. "If a woman's eyes are the gateway to her soul, her lips mark the starting gate to a lifetime of pleasure. If I do nothing but teach you how to properly kiss a girl, you will be far ahead of your peers. But trust me, we're not going to stop at first base. When I'm done with you, you'll be hitting homeruns every time you come up to bat."

"You're going to teach me how to have sex? How to seduce a girl?"

"No. I'm going to teach you how to make love to a woman. How to see to her needs so she will do the same for you. There's a difference between sex, seduction, and love. Any Neanderthal can have sex. I can teach you that in an hour. Seduction ­- how to lure a woman into bed with you - that's a three-month course. Love is a lifelong pursuit. I will start you down the path, teach you the fundamentals, but it's on your shoulders to follow through."

Hard as I tried to absorb what she'd just told me; my attention was quickly transferred from her words to her deeds. She kissed me again. On the lips, with a bit more tongue involved. And then on the chin... and the chest. Somewhere between the chin and chest kisses, she rolled me over onto my back.

I'm not sure when she slid my boxer shorts down to my knees. Sometime between when her large breasts rubbed against my belly and her tongue first tickled my erection.

My first experience with oral sex was short lived. She took me into her mouth, and, to my utter dismay, I ejaculated in under a minute... way under a minute... maybe only fifteen seconds... if that. And to make matters worse, I came in her mouth. Squirted what had to be an enormous amount of cum down my grandma's throat.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I should have warned you."

"Nothing to be sorry about. This is your first time. I'd be shocked if you'd lasted any longer."

With that said, she cleaned me up with her mouth and, in doing so, made my humiliated dick rise up for what I hoped would be another try. When she spat out my cock, put her hands on my chest and rose up to her knees, I thought we were done. For the night and perhaps forever.

"Listen Robbie. Some boys don't have what it takes to please a woman. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'll still love you, but your sex lessons are over."

That's what Grandma didn't say.

Instead, she took my rejuvenated erection in hand and slowly lowered herself onto it.

"Oh my," she moaned as she impaled herself. "You either take after your father or your grandfather. Maybe both. Either way, you're going to make some girl a fantastic husband.

"Is this your first time? Is my pussy the first you've blessed with your amazing cock?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Can you sense how slippery I am? Can you smell my aroma? Reach up here and touch my nipples. Feel how hard they are. This is the scent and texture of a woman ready for sex. Not all women are as easily aroused as I but, when you get a girl to this point, you must do all you can to please her.

"Tonight, is a freebee. I'll do all the work. Your job is to lay back, observe, and enjoy. Let my cunt milk your barely legal cock. Watch my bountiful boobs sway as I pleasure myself on your stiff prick. Feel free to pinch my rock-hard nipples or fondle my amazing ass. Do whatever you want or do nothing at all. Tonight is all about you. Tonight, you become a man."

-

Even though I woke up in an empty bed the next morning, I knew what happened the previous night was not a dream. The musky odor of sex still permeated the room. A half dozen sticky wet spots on my mattress confirmed both the extent and results of the previous evening's tryst. And the wicked smile I couldn't wipe from my face, along with the rigid tent my unrestrained morning woody made in the bed sheets, were proof positive that I wanted more.

"Good morning sleepy head," Grandma said when I finally made my way to the kitchen. "I trust you slept well last night."

She was wearing what she always wore in the morning, a thin night gown. In my mind it was her breakfast uniform, what I assumed every grandmother in the world wore when making pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Growing up seeing the outline of my grandma's unrestrained tits sway under her nearly transparent nighty, I considered it normal, until that morning.

Those are the same boobs I fondled and groped last night. The same nipples I sucked until they turned rock hard. The same tits that swung inches from my face as she rode me like a cowgirl. The same melons I squeezed while taking her from behind.

Mom, Dad, and Aunt Gloria were already at work, but my sister April was sitting at the breakfast bar, just finishing up her morning meal. As much as I wanted to run up to Grandma and squeeze her ass as I kissed her directly on the lips, I thought better of it and said,

"Yes ma'am, I slept like a baby. How about you?"

"Best night I've had since I can't remember when. Now pull up a stool while I scramble your eggs.

"April honey," she said to my sister, "would you be a dear and pour your brother a glass of orange juice?"

"Why can't he get his own juice?" April asked. "His birthday was yesterday. Just because he's the only boy in the family doesn't mean I'm his personal waitress."

"No, you don't 'have' to pamper him, but trust me. Someday soon, you'll 'want' to."

April plopped a half glass of OJ in front of me, gave me a look of total disgust, and walked out of the kitchen.

-

That night, Aunt Gloria climbed into my bed, completely naked. Unlike the previous night with Grandma, Gloria insisted we turn some lights on.

"This isn't about sex," she said in her no-nonsense way. "I'm not here to entertain you. Don't think of me as your new girlfriend, I want you to treat me like a coach. When you were younger, I taught you how to play basketball. Now that you're eighteen, I'm going to be your guide to the female body. Pay attention, do what I tell you, and we'll get along just fine. Any questions so far?"

"Not a one, coach."

"Good. First things first. Let's go over the rules. What happens between us in this bedroom is top secret. You will not brag about this to your buddies or discuss it with your sisters. I know your grandma was here last night and she knows I'm here now, but please don't tell her the details of what you and I do together, and I certainly don't want to hear about the disgusting things she's doing to you."

"How about Mom and Dad?" I asked.

"They're the only exception to the rule. You should be able to talk to your parents about anything. They also know I'm here in bed with you and, if either of them asks about us, please tell them the truth. I love them both and don't want our lessons to interfere with my relationships with them."

"And Uncle James?"

"Don't purposely mention it to him, but there's a good chance he'll figure it out. I know he doesn't say much, but, somehow, he always seems to know what's going on in my brain. If he asks about us, by all means, don't deny what we're doing.

"Anything else before we get started?"

"No ma'am. I'm all ears."

"And eyes too," she said, since I was unable to keep from staring at her boobs. "Yes, they're small. Especially when you compare them to your mom's or grandmother's. But let me tell you a secret about small breasted women. We are better lovers. It's a scientifically proven fact.

"Each woman's boob, either large or small, has the same amount of nerve endings. I don't know the exact number, but let's say it's a hundred nerve endings per boob. Spread those hundred passion points over the watermelon sized tits hanging from your grandma's chest and your fingertip can only touch a few at a time. But crowd them all into my teeny tiny boobies and your one finger sends my brain ten times more pleasure than it does to Martha's. Putting it more simply, my miniature tits are much more sensitive than other women's. Which means, I, and other small breasted ladies, are more easily aroused.

"But that's not the only reason why us small breasted gals are so good in the sack. Most men prefer large breasts. Don't ask me why. You're either hardwired to mistakenly believe large boobs means a more ample milk supply, or society has brainwashed you into thinking big breasted broads are better in bed. Regardless of the reason, when a man walks into a bar, his eyes naturally gravitate towards cleavage.

"All a well-endowed woman has to do to attract a guy is unfasten a few blouse buttons. And once she gets him alone, he's so enamored with her tits, she can keep his attention by simply taking her bra off and letting him play between the twin peaks.

"That's not the case with women built like me. We have to work at getting a man hard and then work harder to get him off. Now, I'm not saying that all large breasted women are lazy lovers or difficult to arouse. Your grandmother is the most easily orgasmed woman I've ever known. And a night with your mother is like a week at a spa. But, generally speaking, a small breasted gal will give you more bang for the buck."

I was about to ask how she knew what Grandma and Mom were like in bed but held my tongue when she took my hand and placed it between her legs.

"Let's get the basic anatomy lesson out of the way and then, if we have time, we'll circle back to more interesting topics," she said.

"What you boys often refer to as a woman's pussy is actually made up of several parts. What you're touching now is called the mons pubis or the pubic mound. It is usually covered by a thick layer of curly hair but, for reasons we'll discuss later, I like to keep mine clean-shaven.

"Move your hand down just an inch or two... good... stop there. Those flappy folds of skin are called the labia majora, more commonly known as the outer lips. Think of it as the front door to paradise or the gates of heaven. A woman's most prized possession lies beneath that protective barrier and your job is to find a way in.

"Like any door or gate, you could force your way - use brute strength to push them aside - but if you go that route, the fruit within won't be near as sweet and there is a good chance you won't get invited back. So, your first step in properly seducing a woman is finding the right button or buttons to push. If you figure out how to ring her bell, she'll open the gates for you."

Aunt Gloria was an extremely smart woman. So smart that she sometimes talked in philosophical riddles that I had trouble following. The look on my confused face probably showed it.

"Have you ever heard of the term 'erogenous zone'?" she asked.

"I've heard of them," I said, "but I'm not really sure what or where they are."

"That's okay. Neither have a majority of earth's male population and a good percentage of the females as well. Partially because they can be different on every woman you meet, but the lack of education also plays a role in society's inexcusable ignorance of human sexuality. Lucky for you, I, and your future lovers, are going to fix that, starting right now.

"Since this is your first lesson, I'm going to give you a huge hint. Most women's nipples qualify as an erogenous zone. Like I said earlier, small breasted girls' nips tend to be more sensitive than their overdeveloped sisters and some women need more than nipple stimulation before they're ready for sex. In my case, playing with my nips is like turning on a switch. Give them the right amount of attention and the rest of me is yours for the taking."

"You... you want me to play with your nipples?" I asked.

"As much as you want. I recommend you start with a gentle touch. Lightly run your fingertip across the tip of my nip...

"Perfect... now take it between your thumb and forefinger and give it a squeeze...

"Good... feel free to squeeze it a bit harder and maybe give it a gentle tug...

"Yeah... like that. Pull it away from my breast and, when you release it, do it again.

"One more time with your fingers and then give it a lick with your tongue.

"Yes... just like that. Get it nice and wet. Put it between your lips and suck. Suck it into your mouth while you continue to lick the tip.

"Can you feel it? With your lips and your tongue, can you feel what you're doing to me?"

I could. Her oversized nipples, which started off soft and spongy, were now the size and hardness of .50 caliber bullets. Amazed that I could have such an effect on my aunt, I continued sucking and licking until she pulled me off her boobs and placed my hand back on that spot between her legs. The spot that was now soaking wet.

"You've done it," she said. "You've opened my door and are cordially invited in."

I spent the next half hour getting a guided tour of my hard-bodied aunt's mommy parts. At her instruction, I started exploring with a single finger in her vagina, progressed to two fingers on her g-spot, and then switched to my tongue on her clit. After those thirty minutes, my former basketball coach was breathing like she had just run a dozen wind sprints and her professional running commentary on the female anatomy devolved into groans of pleasure.

"Are you ready?" she asked. "Ready for the next step?"

My mind didn't immediately fathom what the next step would be, but my painfully erect cock certainly did.

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Then get your face out of my crotch, lose your boxer shorts, and roll over onto your back."

In my haste to comply, I damn near broke my stiff dick in half but, once I was in the proper position, Aunt Gloria climbed on top of me with her knees either side of my thighs, her hands on my chest, and my dick poking at her belly button. Looking directly into my eyes, she paused for a moment and, although she was smiling, a tear slid down her cheek.

"God, forgive me for what I'm about to do, but he looks exactly like his father."

She kissed me.

She rose up onto her knees, leaned forward, and kissed me on the lips. Not like an aunt. Like a lover.

When she was done. When she finished giving me the most tender kiss I had ever received, she reached behind her, gently took hold of my cock, and lowered herself onto me.

"We're going to go slow," she said. "I know this is only your second time and your body feels like it's about to explode, but try holding off for as long as you can. Sex, like life, is not a goal. It's a journey. Don't rush to the end. Treasure the trip. And, if you possibly can, always travel with someone you love."

I had no trouble with the 'traveling with somebody I loved' bit. Next to my parents, Aunt Gloria was my favorite person on the planet. And, if having sex together was her idea of taking a trip, my bags were packed, and I was ready to go.

But the going slow part was going to be a problem. My heart started pounding two minutes after I first saw her naked body. My cock grew to twice its normal size when she put my hand on her boobs. By the time my fingers entered her, I thought I'd grown a third leg. So, when her wet, warm, welcoming pussy swallowed my throbbing erection down to her depths, I knew there was no way I would last more than a minute.

Actually, I did. I lasted more than a minute. I know this because I started at "one one thousand" and, in an effort to put off the inevitable, counted all the way up to "sixty-three one thousand" before my flesh covered fire hydrant unloaded what had to be a gallon of jizz into my loving aunt. Yeah, I lasted longer than I did with Grandma the previous night, but I was fairly sure sixty-three seconds was not what Aunt Gloria had in mind.

"I'm sorry," I said to a naked woman for the second night in a row.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. Giving someone you love an orgasm can be more fulfilling than having one yourself. And just because you came once, doesn't mean we're done for the night. Not by a long shot. Now lean back and make yourself comfortable. We're just getting to the good part. The part where you get to watch me come."

She was right. After coming the first time, the pressure was literally off of me. As I basked in the afterglow, Aunt Gloria transitioned back into 'coach mode'.

"Remember what I said about small breasted women being better lovers?" she asked as she continued to ride my slowly deflating cock.

I nodded in agreement.

"The same can't be said about men with small dicks. Despite what many women say, size does matter. Women crave a man who can completely fill their pussies. We want to be stretched wide and probed deep, from our vaginal opening all the way to our cervix. Unfortunately, unlike women with small breasts, most men with miniature dicks don't go out of their way to make up for their lack of length or girth. I'm telling you this because you have been blessed with an above average sized male member... well above average... I'm talking ninetieth percentile if not more.

"But remember, owning a ball and a hoop doesn't make you a basketball star. It takes years of coaching and practice before you can consistently hit a three pointer. And just because you have a big dick doesn't mean you'll be any good in the sack. However, if you pay attention to what Martha and I tell you, with your natural equipment, you'll never sleep alone.

"And speaking of practice, I think you're ready to go again."

I'm not sure if her lecture on dick size was meant to boost my confidence or distract my brain from what her slow but steady vagina strokes were doing to my supposedly ninetieth percentile man tool. But, to my astonishment, it was fully recovered and eager for more.

This time, instead of letting Aunt Gloria do all the work, I thrust up while she plunged down. I played with her oversized nipples while she fingered her protruding clit. I grabbed her ass and told her how much I loved her while she moaned in pleasure. The end results were two simultaneous cries of ecstasy and an oversized wet spot - a tsunami of bodily fluids - which would require a bedding change before I received my next night's visitor.

-

It was 10:58 before Mom joined me in bed the next night. I know the exact time because I had been watching the clock since 9:30 when I left the main house for the cabana. I had no reason to believe Mom would be part of my "welcome to adulthood" training team - neither Grandma nor Aunt Gloria even hinted at it - but I had high hopes that she would.

I know most five-year-old boys think their mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. Depending on the mom, their son's fantasy usually dissolves into reality by the time they reach the fourth or fifth grade, certainly before they start middle school, and no teenage boy in Hillsborough County would openly admit that he had a crush on his mother.

But no teenage boy in the state of Florida had a mom as beautiful and as hot as mine. Don't take my word for it. All of my friends agreed, as did their dads, uncles, grandfathers, and any other man with a pulse. Mary Spencer Jones was the ultimate MILF... and she was in my bed.