Facets of Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A conversation about what?" I asked.

"About her. What she likes and doesn't like. What she wants to do after high school. Ask about her dream job and then listen. Let her do 90% of the talking. Figure out who she is, who she wants to be, and who she wants to be with."

"And then what?"

"Come home and tell me if she's the girl you want to marry."

"I'm supposed to figure that out in a fifteen-minute conversation?"

"I did. I knew your dad was the only man for me five minutes after I met him."

"Okay. Assuming a miracle happens, and I meet the woman of my dreams while eating lunch in the school cafeteria. What's my next move?"

"That's simple. You invite her home for Sunday dinner to meet your family. Now quit molesting my boobs and go to sleep."

I did exactly what Mom told me to do.

Not the part about her boobs. I still fondled them every Saturday night, and occasionally during the day when the two of us were alone together. An activity she ostensibly discouraged but always rewarded with a sigh, smile, and kiss.

But I also made a concerted effort to seek out a different girl every day and, if not discover her most intimate secrets, at least understand what made her tick. I wasn't picky. The captain of the cheerleading squad spent fifteen minutes explaining why her breast augmentation surgery made running back flips harder to do. A cute nerd verbally obsessed over her upcoming application to MIT while she helped me with my calculus homework. And, after tasting one of her award-winning cookies, a well-rounded member of the baking club shared her secret to a "good bake".

-

June 2037

We had a big party at our house the Friday I graduated from high school. After all my friends had gone home, Grandma and Aunt Gloria gave me their joint graduation present. My first ménage à trois.

The following night, as I settled into bed with Mom in my arms, the reality of life hit me.

"Maybe she's not out there."

"Who's not out there," she asked.

"My life partner. The girl of my dreams. I did what you told me. I checked out every girl in the school and never felt the desire to ask any of them out on a date, much less bring one home for Sunday dinner.

"Maybe I'm setting my standards too high. Maybe you and Grandma and Aunt Gloria have spoiled me. How do you expect me to find the love of my life when I already have everything I'll ever want and need?"

"Oh Robbie," Mom chuckled. "You're eighteen. Your dad didn't find me until he was twenty-four. Grandpa Frank knew your grandma all her life but didn't realize he loved her until he was thirty. For all you know, one of the girls at yesterday's party is the one... she just hasn't grown into it yet.

"When I told you to talk to girls, I didn't expect you to find a wife. I was teaching you how to know when she found you."

"Does that mean I can quit doing it."

"Quit talking to girls? Of course not. From the way most of your female classmates hung on every word you said last night, it's obvious you're a popular guy. There's no need for you to seek women out, they'll find you. But I don't want you to lose what you've learned."

"So, now that school is over, who do I talk to?"

"Start with your sisters. Take them on as a new challenge. I know you find them annoying at times but, if you can have a civil, adult conversation with them, you'll be two steps ahead of every other young man in the state."

I was about to complain when Mom put a finger to my lips, indicating that the conversation was over.

She placed my hand on her boob, my dick between her thighs, and said,

"I love you, Robbie. Sweet dreams."

"I love you too Mom."

***

Dear reader. Thank you for reading Chapter 8 of "Facets of Love".

Chapter 9 is a short offering told by Robbie and Gloria May. It introduces a new character to the story and also lets me explore a slightly different genre of erotica.

Please rate my story. An author needs at least fifty ratings in the first month of publication to qualify for a Literotica Reader's Choice Award. My goal is to win at least one of these awards so I can increase my followership. If you enjoyed the story, leave a rating.

I also want your constructive comments. My desire is to write stories you look forward to reading.

A