Facets of Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to me, the Spencer Manufacturing maintenance department not only kept the cardboard box factory running smoothly, it also looked after the basic needs of Aunt Gloria's clinic. Since routine building maintenance was best done when there weren't any staff or patients present, this would be a good time to change out their light bulbs, AC filters, and smoke detector batteries.

Entrusted with a set of keys to the clinic, I loaded up on the necessary supplies and was soon on my way.

-

Doctor Gloria May Carter

My first two months of "owning" Nurse Angela were interesting, to say the least. I'd never had a sex slave before and, frankly, didn't know what was expected of me.

I was not what one would consider a "touchy feely" kind of gal, but there were a few exceptions.

Ryan and Mary were the two people I truly felt comfortable with. I could touch and feel them whenever I wanted, and they'd never complain. I also had carte blanche with Robbie's body as long as I had his mother's permission. And Martha, well, our relationship was complicated, but she'd allow an occasional ass pat or boob squeeze when the moment was right.

Nurse Angela was a different story. She was the proverbial "riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" that Sir Winston Churchill spoke of nearly a hundred years ago.

I could touch and feel her wherever and whenever I wanted... because I owned her. She was my submissive sex slave, and I was her domineering mistress. She would do whatever I asked of her and gladly let me do whatever I wanted to her.

Which was a problem. Because I really didn't need or want a sex slave. I already had access to Mary's and Martha's pussies not to mention Ryan's and Robbie's cocks. What I needed was a competent nurse and, truth be told, the only reason I agreed to "own" Nurse Angela was that tending to her unique sexual and emotional proclivities was the only way I could retain the best damn nurse I'd ever had.

Now I never claim to be on par with the late, great Sigmund Freud but we do have one thing in common. "The great question that has never been answered ... is 'What does a woman want?'"

Or, in my case, how do I "sexually and emotionally fulfill" Nurse Angela when she won't tell me how to make her happy?

"Own me. Control me. Tell me what to do." Those were her stock answers to Freud's "great question".

She gave me generalities. I wanted specifics.

"Swat my tush with a ping pong paddle until it glows."

"Shove a remote-controlled dildo up my twat and remotely buzz me at all hours of the day and night."

"Knead my oversized boobs like bread dough until they turn purple."

And my favorite, "Make me kneel under your desk and lick your pussy while you work on your computer."

I did all of that to her and much more. She never asked me to do those things because she never told me exactly what she wanted. And, even though she quietly tolerated each and every degradation I put her through, she not only failed to complain, we usually ended each session with an orgasm. Both of us.

So, instead of asking the question "What does the woman want?", I started asking myself "Is there anything she won't do to please me?"

I didn't want to do any permanent physical or emotional harm but, if I was to keep Nurse Angela under my spell, I had to test her limits.

As if by providence, an opportunity presented itself when I least expected it.

-

Robbie Jones

It was almost 6:00 by the time I pulled into the clinic's nearly deserted parking lot. I sent a quick message to Mom, telling her I'd be late for dinner and, since Aunt Gloria's car was still in the lot, told Mom that she'd be late as well.

Which was becoming a common event... Aunt Gloria missing dinner. She used to get home around 5:30 and helped Mom, Grandma, and my sisters prepare the meal. But, for the last couple of months, she'd been getting home late. Sometimes two or three hours late.

"Don't worry about me," she'd say. "I had some things to take care of at the clinic and picked up a bite on the way home."

Sure enough, when I walked into the clinic, the entire place was dark except for a small glimmer of light coming from under Aunt Gloria's closed office door.

I should have immediately let her know I was there. I should have called out, "Hey, Aunt Gloria, it's me, Robbie. I'm here to change out your AC filters and smoke detector batteries. And if you got any burnt-out light bulbs, I'll take care of them too."

But I didn't. Because not only was Gloria my favorite aunt, she was also my sex ed instructor... the woman who slept with me three nights a week, always trying to teach me a new and different way to please my future wife.

Just last week, after we'd snuck out of my bedroom to do it in our hot tub, she'd said,

"Don't let your sex life go stale. You have to work to keep it fresh. If you only do it on Saturday night, in the missionary position, on your bed, there's a good chance your woman will soon look elsewhere for love. Spontaneity and change in venue are key. I'm not saying you should tear a woman's clothes off in the middle of a public park and do her on a blanket in front of a hundred strangers but, if the opportunity presents, take advantage of the new and unique."

It was time for me to practice what she preached.

Moving at the speed of a geriatric snail, I stripped down to my birthday suit and stealthily crept down the long hallway to her office. Listening at the closed door for a minute, all I heard was the steady click of keystrokes on a computer keyboard. When I quietly opened the door and stepped through, I saw exactly what I expected... Aunt Gloria sitting at her computer desk.

But I didn't expect her to be completely naked. And the sight of a bare bottomed woman with her face buried in my aunt's crotch was also quite a surprise.

It took Aunt Gloria a few seconds to notice my presence and, when she did, her initial look of shock and embarrassment slowly turned into a conspiratory grin.

"Hello my love."

As soon as Aunt Gloria spoke, the woman between her legs jerked back and tried to turn towards me.

"Stay!" Aunt Gloria commanded and grabbed her by the hair, forcing the woman's face back to where it was when I interrupted them.

"I... I'm supposed to change out... I didn't mean to sneak..." I mumbled.

"It's okay Robbie. Whatever the reason, I'm glad you're here and, apparently, so are you," Aunt Gloria said glancing at my quickly growing erection. "Give me a minute while I finish up and then we'll do something about that."

Not knowing what else to do, I froze in place, staring at the sexiest ass I'd ever seen, while Aunt Gloria typed a few more words and then shut down her computer.

"I need to spend some time with my nephew," she said to the owner of the two magnificent globes of flesh. "Go kneel in the corner... back straight up, chest out, hands on your thighs. Pay attention to what we're doing but keep your mouth shut."

Like a well-trained dog, the large, shapely ass slowly backed away from the computer desk and, while still on her knees, turned ninety degrees and crawled towards the designated corner... which revealed an extremely short woman with boobs so big and pendulous that her nipples nearly scraped against the floor as she jiggled and swayed towards her destination.

I didn't get a good look at her face until she assumed her assigned kneeling position. She was a pretty woman with short blonde locks framing sparkling blue-green eyes, a small button nose, and moist, pouty lips. Her cherubic countenance belied her previous activity.

"Yes, I know she's beautiful," Aunt Gloria said, waking me from my trance. "You can borrow her if you like, but not until you take care of me."

"Doctor?" "Ma'am." The blonde and I said in unison.

"You make me come," Aunt Gloria said to me, "and then the two of us will explore the heavenly body of my favorite nurse."

"You want me to make love to you while she watches?"

"Does that bother you? Are you afraid you won't be able to perform with an audience?"

"No," I said, glancing down at my still stiff erection. "I think I'm up to the task."

"Then bring that monster over here and stick it in me. You can dispense with the foreplay. Nurse Angela has been prepping my puss for the last thirty minutes."

Going against everything Grandma and Gloria preached for the last fifteen months, disregarding their warnings about abruptly penetrating an unprepared pussy, I bent my aunt over her computer table, lined up my titanium stiff pecker with her pouty lower lips, and lunged forward... into what had to have been the wettest, warmest, slipperiest hole I would ever want to fuck.

Instead of hearing a shrill "Oh shit that hurts", the only sound that escaped from Aunt Gloria's lips was a gasp of surprise.

Followed by a series of moans as I slowly stroked the length of her womanly cavern.

Transitioning to high pitched whimpers as I increased my pace.

Ending in a scream of capitulation when I pinched my aunt's famously sensitive nips while emptying my balls into her spasming body.

This usually was where I held her in my arms, letting her slowly recover while I whispered sweet words of love into her ear. That was something all three of my sexual tutors stressed.

"When you're done, after you've physically pleased the woman and she's satisfied you, do not just roll over and fall asleep. The last thing she should hear before you start snoring are words of affirmation. Tell her you love her."

"But what if I don't," I'd asked. "What if I don't love her?"

"If you don't love her, you shouldn't be sleeping with her."

Which was a problem that night, for two reasons.

One: Shortly after our simultaneous orgasms, Aunt Gloria unplugged her body from mine, took my hand, and led me towards her nurse. Not giving me a chance to tell her how much I loved her.

And two: If I read the tea leaves correctly, I would soon be fucking a woman I barely knew.

As we approached Angela, her initial expression of shock, when Aunt Gloria first stated her intentions, had changed to one of fear... with maybe just a hint of lust.

We stopped a scant two feet from the still kneeling naked nurse, bringing my slowly deflating erection and Aunt Gloria's dripping pussy level with her wide opened eyes.

"You don't have to do this," Aunt Gloria said as we looked down at her diminutive employee. "Either of you. Say the word and we'll all get dressed and go home. But..."

There was always a but.

"But, if we do, if you consent to sharing your bodies with each other, it will do you both a world of good."

"I've... I've never been with a man before," Angela stammered.

"And I've never been with a woman I haven't know my entire life," I added.

"We can rectify both of those lapses in experience right now. But I need an answer, from both of you."

"If you wish it and your nephew wants me, I will obey," Angela said.

"Of course I want you," I said. "No man in the state of Florida would refuse you. But don't do this because my crazy aunt tells you to. Do it because you want to."

Angela never spoke the words. She didn't say "Please molest my smoking hot body until I beg for mercy." But she did nod her head in the affirmative and, when directed, followed Aunt Gloria and me down the hall and into an examination room.

After Aunt Gloria replaced the normal paper shield with a soft blanket, I lifted Angela off her feet and gently laid her on the examination table with her amazing ass cheeks down and equally stupendous boobs pointing up.

Taking a page out of the Bible, I got a pan of warm water and, using a washcloth, lovingly washed Angela's feet. Which was my starting point. Aunt Gloria worked the other end of the table... nibbling on her nurse's earlobes, massaging her forehead, tweaking her cute little nose, and eventually, giving those moist juicy lips the attention they deserved.

Finished with her feet, I slowly migrated north while Aunt Gloria traveled south.

"Talk to me," Aunt Gloria said to Angela. "Tell me how my nephew is doing. Is Robbie pleasing you or should I send him away?"

"I've never had my feet washed before. It felt good. Cleansing in both senses of the term. And nobody's ever sucked on my toes before."

"Did you like that?"

"Yes Doctor. Very much. Especially what he did with my big toe. It tickled when he first licked the bottom of my feet but then, when I got used to it, it felt good. Relaxing."

"Is he done with your feet?" she asked as she fondled Angela's magnificent mammories.

"Yes. He's massaging my calves. His hands are kind of rough and I can feel the strength in them, but he has a gentle touch."

"You're welcome," Aunt Gloria said. "It took me almost a year to teach him how to give a proper massage."

"You're his sex coach?"

"I can't take all the credit. It's a collaborative effort between his mother, grandmother, and me."

"Oh my!"

"What?"

"He's doing something to the back of my knee that feels kind of weird."

"Should he stop? Is he hurting you?"

"No. It doesn't hurt. Just the opposite. It's like he found a sneak path to my clitoris."

"Yeah. I know what you mean. Rubbing my nips has the same effect, I've just never known a woman to be so sensitive behind her knee. Tell him to keep doing it for a while but don't let him linger too long."

I did. I continued to stroke the soft skin in the crease behind Angela's knees and, through a bit of experimentation, found the exact spot that raised her pulse and sent a slight shiver through her body.

I also figured out what Aunt Gloria was doing. She was using her nurse as a training aid for me while simultaneously getting Angela to verbally express her wants and desires.

Or maybe I was overthinking the situation, and my favorite aunt just wanted an excuse to play with our young bodies.

Either way, my lower head was quickly regaining consciousness and would soon be in complete control of my actions. So, after a few minutes playing with Angela's well-hidden erogenous zone, I elevated her knees, spread her thighs, and continued my journey towards the promised land.

All of my previous sexual experience, prior to that night, had been with women blessed with essentially perfect bodies. Admittedly, Mom and Grandma had larger than average boobs, and Aunt Gloria's tits were on the smallish side of the spectrum, but the rest of them was slim, well-toned, and nearly fat free.

Angela was different. She certainly wasn't obese, and "well padded" didn't do her justice either. In addition to large boobs and butt, her shapely thighs included an additional layer of insulation and there was just a hint of what might be considered baby fat around her middle. The term "pleasantly plump" came to mind.

As I licked, kissed, and stroked my way up her thighs towards her apex, I could see Aunt Gloria doing the same from her boobs downward.

"I can feel his whiskers on my thighs," Angela told her mistress.

"That's normal. Even a clean-shaven man will have whiskers this time of day. Do they bother you?"

"Not really. They're just different from what I'm used to."

"What else is different?"

"His tongue, it's longer than a woman's. He can get his tongue further into me than you can."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Like I need more. I need something bigger in me."

Taking the hint, I transferred my oral attention an inch or two higher and licked her clit while I dipped my middle finger into her whetted hole, which made me recall the first time I slipped a digit into a woman's snatch.

Even with their help, it took me a week or two before I could consistently find Grandma's and Aunt Gloria's G-spot. I found Angela's in less than ten seconds. Soon after, I was standing on the left side of the examination table and Aunt Gloria was on the right. I had two fingers in Angela's pussy and her boob in my hand. Aunt Gloria had Angela's other tit well in hand and a thumb on her nurse's protruding clit. After only a few minutes of stroking, tweaking, and squeezing, Angela's oversized ass levitated off the table as she squirted like a water park fountain.

And then the real fun began.

Stepping to the foot of the examination table, I grasped Angela by the ankles and pulled her towards me until the lower portion of her ass cheeks hung over the end. While I did this, Aunt Gloria pushed a couple of buttons that mechanically lowered the table to the height of my crotch. Resting Angela's ankles against my chest (her legs were too short to reach my shoulders), I positioned my rejuvenated erection at her entrance and, with an assenting nod from Aunt Gloria, slowly went where no man had gone before.

She was tight. Much tighter than either Grandma or Aunt Gloria (which made sense since both of them had given birth).

"He's big," Angela said to her mistress. "Bigger than anything you've ever put in me."

Pushing in a bit further, I could feel the ridge of my circumcision rub against the rough texture of her G-spot.

"Oh. I like that. Do it again. Please."

I did. I pulled away until I was nearly unsheathed and then pushed it back in, burying the top half of my cock in the bottom half of her pussy.

"Fuck," Angela replied.

I did it again.

"Fuck me."

And again.

"Fuck me with your man tool."

Slowly going deeper with each agonizingly slow stroke.

"Fuck me like you own me."

Until I slammed against her cervix.

"Fuck me until I scream."

At which point I increased my pace.

"Fuck me until the sun comes up."

And changed my angle of attack.

"Fuck me into a parallel universe."

And slapped her on the ass.

"Fuck me like you've never fucked anybody before."

I did. I kept pounding into her, enjoying not only the feel of her puss squeezing my cock but also her running commentary.

Apparently, Aunt Gloria thought differently. At least about Angela's vulgar cries of delight. Because, shortly after the "parallel universe" comment, Gloria climbed up on the table and straddled Angela's head with her knees and silenced her nurse with her muff.

Which was perfectly okay with me. Because, as much as I liked positive feedback on my performance, getting to play with my aunt's magical nipples while I boned her curvy nurse was twice as much fun.

Watching how Angela's body reacted to my thrusts was as much entertainment as any man would ever need. Even though most men prefer "hard bodied" women, a novice, such as me at that time, should not pass up the opportunity to experience the joys of a curvy girl.

Every thrust of my pelvis brought on an equal and opposite reaction from Angela's bountiful body. Her boobs swayed, her ass quaked, her thighs trembled, and her belly... well it "shook like a bowl full of jelly" (my apologies to Clement Moore).

Compound that visual delight with the grunts and moans of our now muzzled captive and the result was inevitable.

Aunt Gloria came first, thanks to the combined attention I was giving her nips and Angela was giving her clit. Angela came shortly thereafter and, although her primordial wail was muffled by her boss's bum, the sudden contraction of her newly christened cunt quickly sent me over the edge.

-

It was well after 10:00 by the time I found my clothes, accomplished my assigned maintenance tasks, and drove home. Skipping dinner, I went directly to my cabana hide away, took a long shower, and then slipped into bed. Where Mom was waiting for me.

"I'm not complaining," I said, "but it's not Saturday. Isn't it Grandma's turn to sleep with me?"

"She told me what you did," Mom said, not answering my question.

"Grandma?"

"No. Your Aunt Gloria."

"She told you about me changing out her AC filters?"