Facets of Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice try?" Mom chuckled. "No, she told me about what you and she did to her nurse."

"Am I in trouble?"

"I don't think so. According to Gloria, Nurse Angela was a willing participant who thoroughly enjoyed herself."

"Yeah, she was. But am I in trouble with you?"

"No sweetheart," Mom said, giving me a tender kiss. "I can't expect you to spend the rest of your life sleeping with a bunch of old women. We've always known that, someday, you'd find a young girl of your own. My question is, 'have you'?"

"If you're talking about Angela, then the answer is no. She's not the one for me. Fun? Hell yes. But not my soul mate. I won't be inviting her over for Sunday dinner. However, Aunt Gloria might."

"For a nineteen-year-old boy, you're amazingly astute."

Mom kissed me again, turned her back to me, placed my hand on her nighty covered breast, positioned my erection between her thighs and said,

"Good night, Robbie. I love you."

"I love you too Mom."

***

Dear reader. Thank you for reading Chapter 9 of "Facets of Love".

Chapter 10 starts about a year later. If you've been paying attention to the different characters' birthdays, you might guess what happens next.

Please rate my story. An author needs at least fifty ratings in the first month of publication to qualify for a Literotica Reader's Choice Award. My goal is to win at least one of these awards so I can increase my followership. If you enjoyed the story, leave a rating.

I also want your constructive comments. My desire is to write stories you look forward to reading.

A