Facial Delivery

Story Info
Ashley decides to be a cumslut for her husband.
2.9k words
4.6
26.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Ashley got in the car, having just dropped off their 2 kids with their grandparents, ready for a day to themselves, one of the few they get a year. As Mike started the short drive home, Ashley called and ordered a pizza so they could go home with the plan of sitting on the couch, eating pizza, and catching up on some of the hours of shows they had saved on their DVR.

Mike walked in the door first with Ashley right behind him. After taking a couple steps inside, Mike turned and saw his beautiful wife, with her sundress dropped at her feet, her braless tits taking his attention for just a second before his gaze dropped lower as he looked between her legs, seeing her neatly trimmed pussy that he loved so much. He stepped towards her to grab a hold of her hips but she was too fast, she dropped to her knees in front of him and in one quick motion, had his shorts pulled down, exposing his quickly hardening dick. As quick as she had dropped down, she was equally as quick at taking his cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around his shaft. Mike closed his eyes as his head went back and he moaned her name. After a few seconds, mike rolled his head back to look down at Ashley bus as he did, he realized the door was wide open.

"I'm loving this but we should at least close the door" he said.

"But if we do that, none of our guy neighbors will get to see how good of a cocksucker I am. And none of the girls will get to see your amazing cock. I don't think any of them will mind watching me gag on this dick."

"Fuck" mike said groaned as he grabbed his wife by the shoulders and lifted her off her knees. "Let's go to the couch."

Ashley stood up, closed the door just in time, because as she turned away, their neighbor started to walk by with his dog. She wasn't sure if he saw her or not as she turned away from the door, but her pussy started dripping a little more with the thought that the neighbor just saw her naked ass.

Mike got to the couch first and sat down and Ashley immediately climbed on top of him, guiding his hard dick into her soaking pussy. Her tits were right in his face as his mouth quickly found her hard nipples and he started to suck, just like he knew she loved. She was bouncing, grinding, and making circles with her hips, making them both moan in pleasure. Mikes hands were gripping her ass while his mouth worked her tits and her hands held him in close.

"Fuck you're deep! I love feeling that big dick up inside of me that far." Ashley said

They both loved this position but Ashley decided to change things up, hopping off Mike and dropping to her knees in front of him, she quickly swallowed his dick as much as she could. This was something Mike loved but Ashley would rarely do, sucking his dick after it was soaked in her pussy juices. This time though, Ashley seemed to be loving it too, sucking hard and licking every drop of wetness of him.

Once she knew she got all the pussy juice off him, she spun around, still on her knees, and dropped down to her hands too, giving Mike the incredible sight of her soaked pussy and spread asshole. She looked back over her shoulder at him "make sure you pull my hair while you pound me." she said to him. Mike was on his knees fast, sliding his dick straight into her already wet and dripping pussy. While grabbing a handful of her hair, my went straight at it, pounding away at her tight little pussy. Mike wrapped his other hand around her and found her clit, slowly started to rub, and matching his pounding to the smooth pace he was rubbing her with. In and out he went with his big dick, slow and smooth, as he gently rubbed her clit in the slow circular motion Ashley always asked for.

Letting go of her hair, mike kept one hand on her clit, and used the other to grab her ass, pulling her cheeks apart, exposing her tight little asshole for him to admire. Getting fucked in the ass was something Ashley liked from time to time, it was something she would ask for whenever she was especially horny and mike was always happy to say yes to sliding his dick in her ass. So when mike started to rub her tight hole with his thumb, he was surprised when she swatted his hand away, but he was way more surprised when he heard her say "not yet, I need you to cum on my face before you fuck me in the ass!"

Mike loved facials. This was what he always looked for when he watched porn. Facial pictures, facial movies, just anything of hot girls getting their faces blasted and covered in cum. The problem was that Ashley was not a fan of them at all. Sure he had given her a few facials in their time together but it was something that she incredibly disliked and had to be talked into doing whenever it happened before. But this was different, Ashley was not only willing, but here she was asking for it, telling mike to do the thing he always wanted to do to her. This put him over the edge.

"I'm ready babe, turn over and let me see your face" mike rushed to say as he stood up, trying to delay the inevitable.

"Give it to me mike, give me all that cum! I want it all over my face!" Ashley's hands were roaming her own body as she scrambled to flip around and get to her knees. One hand found her nipple to pinch while the other quickly sunk two fingers deep into her pussy. "Cover me with it. Pleeeeeaaaase" she begged.

"Uuuugggghhh" mike moaned as he stroked his rock hard dick right in front of her face. The first shot went straight down the middle of her face, from her mouth to her forehead. A second shot hit her hard and stretched from her left cheek and up into her hair. A few more strands quickly added to the left side of face, covering her cheek, her eye, and most of her forehead. As the cum slowed out of mikes cock, he moved it to the other side of her face, letting it drip instead of spray. As it oozed out, mike made sure to get it everywhere he could, dropping it all over her mouth, her right cheek, and the few last drops right onto the tip of her nose. She was absolutely covered in cum. Out of the few facials mike had given her, this was definitely the thickest and largest load, he had never covered her like this. And to make it even better, she wasn't in a rush to wipe it off, as a matter of fact, she was still massaging her tits with one hand and working her pussy with the other.

Mike took a small step back to admire his work and to watch Ashley pleasure herself, a sight that was absolutely incredible. As he did, he saw his phone on the couch, picked it up and quickly switched on the video mode and started recording. He couldn't believe his luck, he was standing here, filling his smoking hot wife as she kneeled in front of him, absolutely covered in his cum, after begging for it to be sprayed on her face, while she masturbated, fingers rubbing her pussy and making herself come. It was the hottest thing mike had ever seen, he was incredibly glad he was getting the chance to see it and especially to record it.

After a few more seconds, her orgasm hit and it hit hard. She was screaming, moaning, writhing as she came. Her second hand dropped to her pussy. She had two, maybe 3 (mike couldn't tell exactly) fingers in her wet cunt, and her other hand was vigorously rubbing her clit. Then just like that, it ended, she took a big sigh and opened one eye (the other was covered in cum) to see mike, her handsome husband standing in front of her, absolutely in awe at the show he just witnessed. When she saw the camera pointed at her, she decided right then that the show wasn't over. She took her fingers out of her soaked pussy and brought them up to her mouth.

Staring into the camera, she put them in her mouth and sucked. Hard. Making sure to get every last drop of her juices off of them, moaning as she did, making sure mike, and the camera, knew she was enjoying her own taste. Then she did something mike couldn't have ever imagined, she took the same hand, scooped the glob of cum away from her eye, and again staring into the camera, put it onto her tongue and proceeded to swallow it down. Mike was blown away at the sexy show his wife had put on and was just staring at her, at how amazing she was, at how incredibly hot and sexy she looked. She had never been sexier than right there at that moment.

Mike was snapped out of his trance when the doorbell rang. They looked at each other wondering who it could be. Ashley's eyes lit up "pizza!", they both had forgotten all about it. Mike grabbed his shorts, putting them on as he walked toward the door not worrying about his shirt.

"Is it a guy or girl?" Ashley asked as he got to the door.

"Huh?"

"Is it a guy or girl?" Ashley asked again.

"A young guy. Why?" Mike wondered.

"Go stand by the stairs, keep your video going, I'll answer it" Ashley said, jumping up, causing some of the cum from her nose to drip down onto her tits.

Mike didn't know what to say but he did as he was told.

Ashley went straight to the door and pulled it open, not caring that she was naked, smelled strongly of sex, and very noticeably had her face covered in her husbands thick white cum. "Hi!" She said bubbily as she looked the young 20ish year old man up and down.

"Uhhhh" was all the shell shocked young man could muster as his eyes got big as he took in what he was seeing. His eyes were darting all over the place, trying to take it all in. You could see him looking at her cum covered face, then down to her tits which now had multiple drops of cum on them, back to her beautiful face, then his eyes dropped down to her trimmed pussy, before bouncing back to the giant load of cum on her. He handed her the pizza and continued to stare, not saying anything.

"I'll take the pizza" Ashley said, breaking him out of his trance as he handed her the box.

"Oh, here you go" he said, still trying not to stare at one thing about the beauty in front of him but unable to take his eyes off her too. He handed her the receipt which she signed and handed right back. "You're beautiful" was all he could muster as he took the receipt.

"Thanks! My husband obviously (as she pointed at her face) thinks so too, but he also said I look better after he adds his own special touches to my face. What do you think? Do you think I look better?"

"Oh my god yes. You look amazing" the stunned pizza boy said.

"Thanks. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got somethings to get back to. Have a great night" Ashley said.

"You too miss"

And with that, Ashley closed the door and turned to look at her husband with a smile on her face. They were both in disbelief over what she did. Disbelief but both incredibly turned on. Ashley could feel her pussy starting to drip down her leg.

"Fuck that was hot" Mike said as he walked over to her and she gave him a devilish smile.

"Now it's time for you to fuck me in the ass!" She said as she spun around and bent over the couch, looking straight out the front window as she did. Mike took one look at her tight little asshole and went for it. He walked up, and deciding he needed some "lube" slid his dick right into her dripping wet pussy, giving it a few strokes in and out, making her moan as he did. He took his dick out, pushed the head up against her asshole, and slowly and methodically pushed it in further and further, until his body was up against hers.

Ashley screamed in pleasure as Mikes dick slid deep into her ass. She loved the way it stretched her asshole, filling her up. She slipped her fingers down to her clit and started rubbing it hard and fast, the same way she did when she was masturbating by herself, only now she had a cock filling her ass. It wasn't going to take long for either of them to cum, Mike could feel the orgasm building in his balls as they slapped against Ashley's pussy every time he pounded into her.

And Ashley was in slut heaven, bent over the couch, a dick filling her ass, her own fingers massaging her clit, all while she looked out the front window onto her street, with her face streaked in a huge load of cum, just minutes after displaying her naked body and cum covered face to the pizza delivery man, Shed never felt dirtier or sexier than she did right now and the thought of it all pushed her over the edge into a breathtaking orgasm. She was alternating between screaming Mikes name, "fuck my ass", and "cum in my ass". She came all over her fingers, her juices covering her hand and running down her legs. She writhed and moaned, and Mike was loving watching every second of her cumming with his cock in her ass.

She finally finished her orgasm after what seemed like minutes to her, just in time for Mike to be ready to cum. He decided not to give her any choice in the matter of where he was going to cum. He slipped his dick out of Ashley's ass, grabbed her by the hair, spun her around, and gently but firmly guided her to his knees where he kept a hold of her hair with one hand while grabbing his dick with the other. He was going to paint her face with more cum. As soon as her knees hit the ground, Ashley opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and looked Mike right in the eyes. That put Mike over the edge. He started spraying his cum all over her face again. Spurt after spurt hit her, some in her mouth, in her eye, on her cheek and nose, and then finally the spray started to slow and some dribbled down onto her neck and tits.

Mike grabbed his phone from the table next to him and took a couple of quick pics. Ashley couldn't see anything with both her eyes glued shut with cum, but she knew Mike well enough to know that he was enjoying the site of her like this and taking pictures of her to remember the moment by. She gave a sexy, slutty smile, feeling a strand of cum stick to both her lips as she parted them. She could feel some cum drop from her chin and land on her left boob while another dropped off onto her right thigh as she remained on her knees in front of her man. This was a rare occurrence between Mike and Ashley. She rarely let him cum on her face, even though it was his favorite thing to do, but tonight she let him do it twice. Mike was thoroughly enjoying the sight of his amazing beautiful wife, kneeling before him as his cum both stuck to her face and at the same time, was dripping off her.

Ashley had been absolutely covered for the second time tonight, and since she had left the first load on her, just about every inch of her beautiful face was now covered in the sticky, slimy, thick cum. She couldn't believe that Mike had cum this much only about 20 minutes after the first giant load he had put on her. She didn't love the feeling of the cum on her face, but she loved the feeling of being Mikes cumslut. She was his little whore tonight and it felt so good. She had sucked and ridden his dick, bent over and been fucked in the ass, taken 2 facials, and the most liberating and sexy thing she had done all night, showed off her naked body and cum covered face to a stranger.

"Shower time?" Mike said.

"If you'll guide me" Ashley said laughing "It's a bit hard to see".

They laughed together as Mike grabbed Ashley's arm to help her stand and held her arm as he guided her up the stairs, taking her to the bed to sit while he started the shower.

"Thank you, that was incredible!" Mike said. "I can't believe you did all that. And let ME do all that!"

Ashley replied "I loved every second of it! It felt so good to just be your cumslut. And to show off what a slut I am. Think your parents can watch the kids again next weekend so we can do it again?"