Facing My Fears

Story Info
I am stepping way out of my comfort zone here. I wrote this.
1.6k words
4.33
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the room I felt a mixture of excitement and fear, my heart was racing yet my nipples grew hard and I could feel the moisture forming in my pussy. Your arm around me gave me comfort but still I trembled with anxiety.

As I looked around the room I was reminded of a hospital operating room or something out of a medieval torture chamber. Your quite voice in my ear asking if I was still alright reassured me that you would protect me as well as open me to new ideas.

You lead me to the strange looking table which looked to be a cross between a massage table and some sort of padded bench with arms out to the side. You slowly removed the dressing gown I was wearing, kissing my bare skin as it was exposed till I stood naked before you. You told me how beautiful I was as you kissed me and I felt your hand gently stroking my back before cupping my ass. I shivered with desire.

You have me sit on the leather bench, swing my legs up and place them on the end of the bench. You softly explained to me how you were going to restrain my feet with the soft leather champs as you adjusted my feet into them. You stroked my feet and then planted a soft kiss on each one. My pussy got wetter.

You moved and gently took one hand and pulled it to the side and attached a leather band around my wrist. You looked deep into my eyes and asked if I was doing OK so far. I nodded my head yes. You then strapped the other arm down in the same manner. You told me to remember you safe word "RED" and that at any time you felt the least bit uncomfortable say it and you would set me free. I said Yes Sir I will remember. You asked if you wanted the blind fold on now and I nodded my head yes, I don't know if I could speak. My mind was beginning to whirl about what was going on but I wanted to see my fantasies come true.

My heart started beating faster as you gently tied the mask over my eyes and the room went dark. I tried to move my arms and legs but I was firmly held by the straps. I heard a slight humming noise and felt my legs being spread as you turned on the machine. Are you doing OK you asked and I haltingly answered Yes Sir. The machine stopped and then I felt a soft warm breath on my belly, you kissed my belly and I squirmed with building lust. For a moment nothing happened, then I felt something soft like a ribbon being dragged across my chest and around my breasts. My nipples grew hard and my pussy got wetter. I could feel the desire rising in my body as you softly dragged the object down my chest, across my hips and down one leg and up the other. Then it stopped.

My body jerked when the first drop of cold water hit my nipple and I moaned out loud. I then felt something hot on that nipple, it didn't feel like your mouth and thought it might have been a cloth. Then it went away. My heart was racing as I felt the water hit my belly and then the cloth. The cold and then hot was driving my senses crazy. Then I felt what must have been a feather running along my ribs and I giggled because I am ticklish. The feather traced down both side of my body and then up and down both legs. Slowly softly stroking my hot skin. I found I was panting with desire and my pussy was throbbing.

I screamed out with passion as I felt the vibrator hit my clit and my body jerked and twisted in the straps but I could not move. My clit and pussy were on fire, I was cumming like never before but my mind was reeling from the sensory over load and suddenly I heard my voice scream out RED.

In an instant the vibrator was gone I felt the straps around my arms and leg snap open and as you gathered me in your arms the blindfold was remove. You held me close to your chest saying softly "it is alright , you are safe with me Dear, it is OK" as I calmed down I drew you close to kiss your lips and then you kissed away the tears that had fallen from my eyes. "I am so sorry" I heard myself saying. You smiled said "it is alright you did wonderful, we don't have to do anything that upsets you."

After staying in your embrace a while longer and letting my heart and emotions calm down I take a deep breath and say "I want to do it" you look carefully and deeply into my eyes and I nob my head yes.

I get up and walk around a bit before laying back down on the table. I tie on the blindfold and feel the clamps around my ankles as you attach them to me. You kiss my toes and my legs as you work your up my body. I feel your warm breath on my breasts as you blow on my nipples making them hard and puffy. I can feel my pussy getting wet again and I squirm with desire. You begin again with the feather and I feel it sliding along my sides. Goosebumps form on my hot skin as you circle around my breasts, my nipple ache for your touch but you deny me that touch.

I can feel my body getting hotter as you excite me with the feather and then a soft fur mitten that you run up and down my chest, belly and legs. Mmmmm it feels so good. Then my body jerks as I feel the hot wax land on my breasts and cover my nipples, this is immediately followed by ice cubes which drive me wild. My body and mind are screaming with pleasure. I feel the wax drip down on my legs getting closer and closer to my throbbing pussy, the juices from it are running down my ass crack.

Just when I think I will feel the wax on my clit I am shocked when you touch an ice cube to it. I scream out my pleasure as my pussy explodes as I cum like I have never cum before, my back arches off the table as much as it can and my lady cum squirts out of my pulsing pussy. I am moaning with passion and continue to cum for a long time, my climax rolls over me like a tidal wave.

As my body, mind and nerve endings calm down I suddenly realize that I can no longer sense your presence in the room. I strain to hear your breathing and long for your touch but I am denied that.

Suddenly I feel hot breath on my tender pussy and then a soft tongue that glides up from the bottom to the top but stops just before my inflamed clit. The tongue repeats this movement up and down, up and down till I am straining against the straps holding me down trying to force my clit against it but again I am denied. My climax is building with each lick and I whimper is frustration as my pussy opens wide waiting, wanting the release that you deny me. Just when I think I can no longer contain myself I feel the vibrations of the device you place on my clit and again I cum like I have never cum before, my back arches up and my pulsating pussy sprays my hot juices. I gasp for air as my body is again racked with pleasure as you make me cum and cum.

I hear my voice pleading "fuck me, please fuck me now".

I hear you chuckle as the table opens and spreads my legs wide and I feel what I have been craving. You tease me with your cock and you slide it up and down my hot wet pussy before sliding it slowly into my pussy. I can feel you stretching my pussy wide and I moan with desire and satisfaction as I feel you fill me up.

I feel like you have split me wide open with your cock but I love the feeling. You slowly begin sliding in and out as I feel your hands slide up my body to stroke my hard nipples. Just when I don't think it can get more intense you squeeze and twist my hard nipples. This sends me over the edge again and my hips thrust up and down as I try to pull your hard cock deep inside me as I moan out your name.

You begin to really pound your cock into me now and I know your release will be soon. My body aches for you to pound it senseless and you do so, I can feel my body getting ready to explode and my climax builds.

You have timed it perfectly, just as I scream out your name in ecstasy I feel your cock swell and then the thick hot ropes of cum spray out into my waiting pussy. My mind whirls with pleasure as we both cum and cum and cum till I feel my body fall limp on the table.

I must have passed out from pleasure as I suddenly find myself laying in your big bed with you gently washing my body with soft cool towels. When you see that I awake you gently take me in your loving arms and ask "are you OK Baby"? I weakly nod my head and feel you curl me up in your arms as we both drift off into a deep and peaceful sleep.