Facing The Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was big breasted with a classical hour glass figure and, despite her tender years, there was something of the earth mother about her. The image was enhanced by her dusky natural colouring which was contrasted by expensive black underwear.

He was at once angry, fearful and curious. Her breasts were enticingly supported by a practical, but fetching, bra and he found himself wondering what her nipples would be like.

As though reading his thoughts she skimmed a hand over her breasts before stroking it down over her belly. He continued to stare as she slipped her hand into her panties and, such was the silence in the room, he could hear the rasping of her fingernails as she ran them through her pubic hair.

She allowed her hand to linger for a second or two and then she slid her panties off altogether. She stood proudly dressed in nothing more than her bra, black self-supporting tights and a pair of high-heeled court shoes but at first glance one might have assumed that she was also wearing a black thong.

Her sex was covered with a thick growth of black hair shaved into a neat triangle the height of which hinted at a long, well hidden, slit.

She took a step closer and then, without a word being said, two of the others offered their hands and helped her up onto the rack.

"Don't even think about it. I will hurt you so help me."

She simply laughed at his threat and then, as the others had done, she knelt and straddled his face.

He bared his teeth and pulled fruitlessly at his bindings but she remained unfazed by his show of anger. She simply hovered over him and gently stroked herself wafting him with her scent which was overlaid with a hint of the patchouli oil that she used to tame her natural curls.

Slowly but surely her sex peeled open and he could see an ever widening red gash in the heart of darkness.

"Make it good..."

She inched forward and his face was creased with anger.

"I'm warning you ...!"

"I don't think that you're in any position to make threats."

The others laughed but there was a nervous edge to it. They could see that he had been pushed beyond his limits and there was no longer any way that this could be considered as just a bit of fun.

"Have you ever licked an Indian woman before? We take a long time to come to the boil."

"Try it and I'll bite you, and that's a promise."

His head was now boxed between her thighs and only his eyes could be seen but she had not yet sealed him in. She held his angry stare as she spoke again.

"Give it a turn."

For a moment or two nobody moved but then Wanda smiled and stepped forward. She took hold of the wheel with both hands and gave it a quarter turn and in response the pawl of the ratchet gave two ominous clacks.

His body had accommodated the tension until that point but the increased strain caused instant pain in all his joints and not least his spine. To his horror his mouth opened slackly, as though in a silent scream, and he found he could not close it.

Rhona allowed a few seconds for the implications to become apparent and then she moved a couple of inches forward before allowing her bulk to settle wreathing him in a smothering darkness.

Her weight only added to his distress and, as her matted sex filled his mouth, he could not draw breath. He wanted to bite but he seemed to have no control of his jaw and some part of his mind wondered how she could know this.

She eased up very slightly and he sucked in air but it was tainted by the rich stench of her arousal. He continued to breathe raggedly but each moist inhalation seemed starved of oxygen. He had to get her to move but he was determined not to surrender.

Rhona, for her part, knelt serenely enjoying the feel of his panicked breathing and awaiting the inevitable. She squeezed her thighs a little more tightly about his head to make him a little hotter knowing that this would increase his discomfort.

He began to see flashes on the inside of his eyelids and he feared he would faint but his body had now come to terms with increased tension of the ropes and he could flex his jaw.

He made ready to bite but Rhona, with eerie prescience, instructed Wanda to turn the wheel a little more. His body immediately became rigid and his mouth was fixed in the same gaping rictus.

He could not fight this. His shoulders felt as if they would become dislocated and every muscle was screaming its complaint. His existence was bounded by the tight dark embrace of her thighs, now slick with perspiration, and the insistence of her damp sex which seemed to be invading his mouth as if it had a life of its own.

He had to lick her, to have it over with, and he reluctantly put out his tongue. As he broached her thicket of curls he heard a muffled cheer and he guessed that she was giving the others a running commentary.

As soon as he parted the thick wattles of her inner lips she began to drip moisture. It came from deep within, a warm viscous flow that suggested a much higher state of arousal than her outward appearance would suggest.

He was struggling blindly to please her, to get her to take some of her own weight, but in his stifling enclosure her sex seemed cavernous. Her labia enfolded him drawing his tongue deeper into the warm moist interior where her taste grew richer and she gave him an almost appreciative squeeze of her thighs as he began to swallow it down.

With his tongue trapped she began to rock gently so that her pubis grazed his already sore lips but he was at last able to breathe a little more easily.

She kept up the same easy rhythm for what seemed like an eternity, but was in reality no more than a few moments, and he was vaguely aware that she was still talking unconcernedly to the others.

A single loose hair had now found its way to the back of his throat and he wanted to use his tongue to work it out of his mouth but she was unrelenting. He managed to overcome the urge to choke and carried on licking as deeply as he could.

He could feel his raised pulse pounding in his temples and he found himself counting the beats but the count rose into the hundreds as she continued to take her pleasure unhurriedly. He thought that he could take no more but the choice was not his.

Finally, he sensed a subtle change in the murmuring background and he wondered if there was some suggestion of Susan returning at last. This seemed confirmed as Rhona finally lifted herself off of him but it was only a temporary respite. She used her fingers to open herself more widely revealing the pink bud of her clitoris against a raw red background.

"Lick it."

He wanted to defy her, knowing that something was now causing her to hurry, but she was not going to be denied.

"Wanda, turn the wheel. Don't stop until I tell you."

The young blonde reached for the wheel with an almost sadistic eagerness but her intervention was unnecessary. He knew, as Rhona did, that his body was at its breaking point and that he had to comply.

She settled once more, this time a little more gently, to allow him to go to work and he extended his weary tongue for one final time. It did not take much. She had obviously been holding herself on the edge and, after a few seconds her body began to shudder and she threw back her head.

A feline growl escaped her throat and his mouth was filled with a mist of her juices as the pent up tension of her orgasm was finally released. At the very end she could not resist the opportunity to run her heated sex over his whole face but then she was a model of brisk efficiency.

She quickly got up and dressed herself whilst two of the other girls cleaned his face with napkins moistened with mineral water. Other hands released his bindings and he made ready to raise hell but at that precise moment Susan and Pam came back down the stairs.

"I hope you've kept everyone amused."

He was at a complete loss for words. To tell her that he had been raped in her absence seemed nonsensical and he realized, instinctively, that he would wind up sounding complicit. With his anger boiling dangerously he walked across to the trestle tables and gulped down a full glass of red wine.

Susan was gently urging the others towards the stairs with talk of coats when Pam came up to him.

"Did you have a good time?"

"What the fuck kept you so long?"

"Well you know what these models are like, forever preening themselves, but you would have to admit that they were very easy on the eye."

"It was supposed to be a quick shower and a taxi..."

"We had to offer them a drink it was the least we could do."

"Leaving me down here to entertain your coven of friends."

"What's the matter? Didn't they look after you?"

Something in her amused tone of voice made him suspect that she did, in fact, have some inkling about what had transpired but he could not prove it and his anger got the best of him.

"Go fuck yourself."

Still unfazed she looked him in the eye and smiled.

"Oh don't worry. That's already been well taken care of..."

Chapter 5

Pam's cryptic remark played on his mind for days. He had never had reason to doubt Susan's fidelity but, following the party, she showed an unusual coolness towards him.

But if things were out of kilter at home they were going from strength to strength on the work front. Higher bids were coming in almost hourly and he was sitting on a paper fortune; it was just a question of when to close the deal. The figures had already exceeded his expectation but, if he were honest with himself, it was not just about the money any more. He wanted to make a point and he wanted to make it at the expense of a certain young woman at FinnSullu.

He decided that he would leave it for just one more day.

He smiled to himself and switched off his computer. It was his secretary's birthday and he needed to buy her a gift. Cheryl was a temp but she had been with him for six months and, now that things were on the up, he was minded to offer her a permanent position. He knew that he was hard to work for but she had proved remarkably efficient. Only a year earlier he had had a staff of three but his downturn of fortunes had necessitated drastic action. He was now a sole trader, a middle man, and, in truth, Cheryl was doing far more than was expected from her job specification.

He bought her perfume and, as he came back into the office after lunch, he placed the gift wrapped box on her desk in front of her.

"Happy Birthday."

She looked at him with genuine surprise as she picked it up.

"This wasn't necessary."

"My pleasure."

He suspected that she had a crush on him, notwithstanding the fact that she had a boyfriend, and he presumed that that was why she was always prepared to go the extra mile.

She was twenty-five that day but no one would have been surprised if she had claimed it to be her twenty-first birthday. With her innocent green eyes and cheeks prone to blush she looked like a perpetual student. She always dressed conservatively but her clothes hinted at a desirable body and he would not have been a man if he had not cast a surreptitious glance in her direction now and again.

"Cheryl, how would you like to stay on here permanently?"

For a few seconds she appeared flustered; the colour rose in her cheeks and she said nothing but then she managed to gather herself.

"I guess I should be flattered but, the fact is, I don't like working here."

Now it was his turn to be discomposed.

"Is there a problem?"

"Look, I've just completed my law degree at evening classes, now I want to make use of it."

Her intelligence had never been in doubt but he felt it was remiss of him not knowing that she was undertaking studies after hours. He could have been more supportive. He began to dissemble.

"I wasn't offering you a secretarial post. I want a personal assistant and the salary would be commensurate."

There was an awkward pause whilst she weighed her words carefully.

"I wouldn't want to be a p.a. to someone like you."

His ego bruised he replied tersely.

"What do you mean someone like me?"

She surprised him by replying in the same tone.

"Someone so vain...someone who is prepared to have sex in the office."

This last was blurted out and she looked as though she wanted to take back the words but he had already latched onto them.

"What the hell do you mean? I've never had sex in the office."

"Is that so?"

She raised a dubious eyebrow and reached into her drawer. As he watched she took out the tape from her dictaphone and replaced it with another. At first he heard the sound of his own voice, a letter he had dictated some days ago, but then there was another voice which it took him a few seconds to recognize until he realized what was being said.

"Yes!...Now!...Get your tongue deeper!"

The voice was urgent but restrained and it was unmistakably that of Ms Arral.

He leant forward and jabbed the eject button ripping the tape from he machine.

"Don't you want to hear more? There's plenty of it. My friends think it's hilarious."

He dropped the tape to the floor and crushed it underfoot.

"How the fuck did you get this!"

Her face flashed to anger.

"I've been telling you for weeks that the inter-office phone is broken. When I pick up the receiver I can hear every word you say."

It was true, she had been on at him to get it repaired but the phone bill was one of many that had remained unpaid and, under the circumstances, he could hardly request a service call..

As so often in the past his temper got the better of him.

"Clean out your desk and go...right now."

For a second or two she looked a little taken aback but then she reached for her handbag.

"You still owe me two weeks wages."

"You can bloody well sue me for it!"

It was a stupid thing to say but his pride would not let him retract it. Cheryl looked lost for words and finally turned to go but she stopped on her way to the door and then came back.

"That was not the only copy. My friends have been passing them round. It's become a dinner party classic."

"Is this a feeble attempt at blackmail?"

"I'm sure your wife wouldn't find it so amusing."

He was thinking more clearly now. He was almost sure that he had said nothing during his assignation with Arral, his mouth had been otherwise occupied, but he had no way of knowing where the recording began or ended. He tried to calm himself and be more conciliatory.

"Look, let's not part like this. Of course I'll pay you and there'll be a small bonus as well."

If anything her face grew more angry.

"You can't charm your way out of this one. You've treated me like a shit once too often."

She opened the desk drawer and took out the petty cash tin. She opened it to reveal a bundle of well used notes which she began to count onto the desk.

"Radcliffes obliged you with the cash payment you wanted whilst you were out. I'll take what's owing to me plus another fifty; I think that's fair."

He was slightly amused as he had had a rather larger bonus figure in mind but if she wanted to be bloody minded than so be it.

She put the cash into her bag and made to leave but then seemed to have an afterthought.

"No..why should you get off so lightly."

He thought that she was going to help herself to some more cash and he put a hand on top of the tin but he was dramatically disabused. With a quick glance at the door she put her bag down on the table and reached under her dress. He watched dumbstruck as her panties fell to her ankles. She bent swiftly and, scooping them up, put them into her bag.

"Come on then stud...show me what you can do."

This was not the Cheryl he knew. She sat back down and, with a lewdness that he would have considered beyond her, she opened her legs and hung them over the arms of the chair.

Her pale, bare, legs, were long and shapely but his eyes were drawn to her sex. She was a natural redhead, and she retained a modest growth, but this merely emphasized the vivid colouration of her mons which seemed to have flushed in sympathy with the anger reflected in her cheeks.

In Pavlovian fashion he felt the stirrings of an erection and his hand moved unconsciously towards his belt buckle but she brought him up short.

"Think again stud...."

Only then did it occur to him that she might have found the tape arousing and, with that in mind, it was now clear what she wanted.

"If you think that..."

"....that's exactly what I think. Either you do it or the tape goes into the mail."

He could not believe the way that the fates were conspiring against him. Had someone told him that he could have been forced to go down on a woman against his will he would have laughed in their face but here he was again faced with the same dilemma.

"Cheryl, you're a nice young woman, playing the hard nosed bitch isn't worthy of you."

"Stop thinking that you know me; you have no idea who I am. Now I want to see you make that big mouth of yours useful for a change."

He wanted to hit her. How dare she? He had had a name once and when the deal went through he would do again but he knew he must not rock the boat. Salvation was just a day away and this was a small, albeit galling, price to pay.

Her smile was cruel when she saw the look of acquiescence. He took off his jacket and set it aside before going to his knees between her legs.

He was determined to keep it as impersonal as possible and he came straight to it. He hooked his arms under her legs and put his mouth to her sex. He was surprised to discover that she was unready and he found that he was irked by this. Whilst it confirmed the spur of the moment nature of her decision he had, nevertheless, expected her to be excited by him

He licked along her sex, moistening her modest labia but she still seemed unmoved. She was holding the hem of her dress out of the way and he looked up at her. He saw it then. She was not doing this for any sexual thrill she was doing it simply to demean him. He was overcome with a perverse sense of anger and he renewed his assault. He speared his tongue and wriggled it deep inside her where he tasted a first suggestion of arousal.

Spurred on by this he worked his tongue gently in and out relaxing her reluctant muscles and he could feel her growing heat. As she began to surrender he became more aware of his fierce erection and he had to fight down the urge to get undressed and simply take her where she was. Some devil inside told him that that was what she really wanted, that this had all been a means to an end, but he recognized his ego at work and stuck doggedly to his task.

After a few minutes her whole attitude had changed. She was lubricating freely and she fidgeted in her seat as she tried to urge him towards her clitoris. He knew that he could bring her quickly to a climax but, now that he had the upper hand, he intended to take advantage.

He released her legs and then used his thumbs to hold her apart revealing a red syrupy canyon into which he gently placed his tongue. He licked the tender membranes and slowly stoked her growing frenzy.

Her whole body was stiff with tension and her breathing was uneven but still he continued to tease. He had her clitoris revealed and he licked around the periphery deliberately avoiding the tiny bud itself until, finally, she leant forward, put her hand to the back of his head, and pulled him in.

Even now he was tempted to make her wait but her sex had become a wet, suffocating, pit and he wanted it over. He found her clitoris with the tip of his tongue and the dam burst violently. She held him there as her body shook and he was breathing her essence deep into his lungs.

It was over mercifully quickly but as he tried to ease away she held him firm against her sex which was weeping copiously. He used a little more force but she did not relent and she managed to gasp just two words.