Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't realize I was playing hard to get at the time." The boy teased. He stuck his tongue out to Levi, "Maybe you're too used to just getting what you want." He walked over to his closet and pulled out some items of clothing he thought would fit him.

"Touche Ry." He said, letting the boy have his win.

As much as he wanted to take it slow, he felt continually drawn to the muscled boy like steam being swept away in air vents. He felt his uncontrollable hands reach for that firm flesh, gripping his fingers on Levi's arms. It was like a claw machine finally gripping onto the prized toy- the one that he'd spent endless amounts of quarters on.

"Ry?" Levi said, just watching the cute boy so fixed on him.

Ryan leaned in, hooking their lips together as his hands pressed into the boy's pecs. All he wanted last night was to touch him and let him know that all of this apprehension and doubt was the result of getting too attached to someone who was emotionally unavailable. You don't forget shit like that, and every time Levi showed signs of wanting more, Ryan could feel the third degree burn marks on his skin like caution tape.

He pushed Levi back onto his bed, unhooking the towel that barely hung over the boy's waist. It was like something out of a painting- with the naked Asian boy stretched across his twin with a white towel. Levi's devilish grin added irony to the whole image, a knowing smirk that Ryan could get used to seeing. He inched the boy closer to the wall and got down on his knees, gripping the hardened cock in his hand and giving it a stroke.

Before he could sink down, Levi called out, "We go at your pace." The younger boy looked up, catching those deep brown eyes.

Ryan leaned in, pressing their lips together again and hooking his teeth on Levi's bottom lip before pulling away. "Why don't I start by making it up to you?" He asked before taking the boy's cock in his mouth- leaving him no chance to even reply.

"Fuck." Levi moaned, feeling those soft lips pressed against his shaft. He was serious about playing at the boy's speed, so long as it involved him. Ryan took more of the boy's length, feeling the head of his cock scrape against his tongue, leaving the taste of precum.

He closed his hand on the base, squeezing tightly to coax more out. Little did he know that Levi had held his own dick that way every night since their last hook-up over two weeks ago. He'd grasp it tight while he jerked himself off, wishing he could gather enough sense to just reach out to the boy. But for him, it seemed like the ball was in Ryan's court, and he knew better than to push. On the nights when he felt most desperate, he scoured every free porn site he knew, just trying to find someone who resembled him in the slightest. But those searches always came up empty. No one could match the boy's golden brown skin and short frame, paired with a dusting of black hair that seemed to flow like waves crashing into themselves. And then there were those lips that plumped together every time he pouted or decided to grace his mostly cynical face with a smile. Levi always finished those sessions knowing that his memory was better than anything the internet could provide.

Ryan continued to suck, pulling off the boy's length so only Levi's cockhead remained in his mouth. He flicked his tongue against that slit repeatedly while gripping onto the boy's balls with a gentle touch. When he felt daring, he'd look up to see Levi watching him the entire time. Even through his tanned skin, the younger boy blushed as he pushed aside embarrassment in order to make him feel good.

"You're so fucking sexy." he heard, as Levi's thumb and forefinger pinched his jaw. Ryan replied with a wink before working that dick some more.

Minutes passed as Levi let a few uncontrollably moans escape from his mouth. He gripped onto the boy's bundled sheets, watching his cock disappear past those wet lips. He was close- having only had the satisfaction of his right hand lately, and in desperate need to cum. He could feel it rising through him just waiting to be uncapped.

"I'm close." he whimpered, as Ryan took it down his throat, massaging that sensitive tip

with his tongue. But the boy didn't stop, he kept slurping and stroking, needing badly to reassure Levi that he was sorry.

"Gonna cum, Ry." The frat boy said as his final warning. And there it was, that nickname he'd reserved only for a select few, sounding incredibly smooth coming off his tongue.

Ryan pulled off, giving him the view of his cock unloading into him. The frat boy watched, seeing white cream pour into the boy's tongue and collect in his mouth. It should be illegal how good this looked, he thought, unable to believe how lucky he'd been to get a guy like him.

He pulled Ryan close to him, with the freshman hanging his head high so not

to spill a drop. But Levi grasped onto his face with both hands and lowered his mouth, like he was pouring fresh water into a glass for himself. Ryan watched as the cum dripped down, covering Levi's tongue and lips. He felt the boy's grip, pulling him into a kiss that was a sloppy mess of cum and spit and lust.

After a few minutes, the frat boy pulled off, but not before sucking on the boy's tongue and licking his lips clean.

"Whoa." He said, seeing that handsome face still glistening under the morning sun coming from his windows.

Levi smirked, "I'm telling you, my cum always tastes better after it's been in you." He kissed Ryan again, unable to help himself.

"Some gay guys don't even like doing that." Ryan said as he shook his head.

The frat boy shrugged, "I don't give a shit about other gay guys except you." As cheesy as that was, it made Ryan smile which, in turn, brought one to the older boy's face.

"Now come here so I can make you cum."

Ryan shook his head, "Really, it's okay." His voice got a bit low, "I just wanted to do that right now...for you"

Levi pursed his lips, "Okay." he said. He gripped the boy's wrist, "But I won't be fully satisfied until I get you off."

They shared a laugh as Ryan turned to toss over the clothes he'd picked out- which was a challenge in of itself cause Levi could probably bust open a seam just by breathing in one of the boy's tight shirts.

After more teasing, Levi finally turned around, wearing a university basketball jersey that Ryan had picked up at a home game as well as a pair of joggers he was sure would fit Levi's tree trunks. The frat boy may have had a baby face, but he was built.

"How do I look?" He asked, checking himself out in the mirror.

Ryan bit down on his lip, "Really good." He said, annoyed at how his clothes seemed to look better on the Vietnamese boy.

"What do you say we go get some real food?" The older boy said as he slipped on his shoes. Ryan looked over at the to-go box of now cold eggs, soggy potatoes and bacon that was still glistening in fat. He felt his own stomach turn, realizing he'd let it sit for an hour.

"Yeah that sounds good."

Levi nodded as he watched Ryan get dressed, unashamed of all the glances he stole. Unlike the rest of the Pi Kappa house, Ryan didn't look like he spent all hours of the day in the gym. He certainly enjoyed having conversations with someone who didn't bring up work-out regimens or different types of protein powder in every other sentence. Still, the boy was nicely toned with good definition where it counted. The younger boy caught him staring a couple times, blushing red in embarrassment which he laughed off- developing this new dynamic between the two of them. Ryan may have put up this sarcastic and prickly rapport with him every time he joked, but deep down he knew the boy was as soft as they came- still quite unaware of just how great he was.

They left the dorm as Levi led them to a district not too far from campus. The freshman followed him like a lost puppy, still not quite used to making his way through the city. They boarded a bus with Levi motioning for Ryan to take the last open seat at the end. He meanwhile hung onto the overhead bar, settling for a spot in between the boy's legs as he held on while the bus moved. Ryan couldn't help but stare at the boy's flat stomach, now exposed as his shirt rode up from his stretching- showing skin and the waistband of his own boxers.

'"My eyes are up here." Levi teased as he gave a chuckle.

"So do you have any siblings?"

Ryan nodded, "I have a brother in high school, Scott. He's into pretty much everything your typical sixteen year old is: Fortnite, Golden State Warriors, sneaking girls home when my parents aren't around."

"So he's like you, but straight?" Levi asked.

"Pretty much. He's a little shit sometimes, so you kinda remind me of him." They shared a laugh. "How about you?"

"Well I already told you I have a brother, Tanner." He smiled, "He's older, in his thirties, and he's way cooler than I'll ever be. And then I have a sister, Meghan, who's definitely the wild one out of all of us- I mean, I'm in a frat but she makes me look like a saint."

"And your parents are just cool with that?"

Levi shrugged, "Yes and no. I mean they certainly like to try and steer all of us towards what they think is right, but we make our own choices- good and bad."

Ryan nodded, thinking back to his own experiences. "Mine are pretty much the same, actually. Coming out to them was a lot easier than I made it out to be in my head. I feel like my mom would be more concerned if I told her I was a vegan because she'd be worried I wasn't eating right."

They laughed together, forgetting the people around them.

"Guess not every immigrant family is different."

They chatted some more as Levi weaved them in and out of small side streets until they got to a strip of road that was less busy than the others.

"This is Little Vietnam." He said as they walked into the main road. It seemed like any other small street from a glance, but in looking closer, Ryan noticed a character that was all it's own. Each little storefront had a colored awning that hung a sign in a language he didn't recognize. Some of them had open fruit for sale- with some oddly colored and prickly ones he'd never seen before. Others boasted food and specialities with more apostrophes and commas than he'd seen in English.

"They close off the street every Saturday so the local vendors can set up a little farmers market for the stuff they don't sell to the restaurants."

"How'd you find this place?" Ryan asked, taking note of all the names he couldn't pronounce and the enticing smells that escaped each set of doors.

"Kinda stumbled into it." The older boy admitted. "I was so fucking homesick after the first two weeks of Freshman year. All I really wanted was a taste of home, but all the places closer to campus were too whitewashed." He rolled his eyes, "I tried out one place that served vegan pho. What the fuck is that shit?"

Ryan laughed as he continued, "I ended up doing some digging and decided to try out this one spot I'm taking you too. It definitely won't win any Michelin Stars, but the food can't be questioned. I hit the jackpot there."

They continued to walk through the market, seeing all of what it had to offer. Ryan felt a pan of homesickness himself as he walked though.

"This place is awesome!" He said as he looked around. "I wish there was something like this for Guam stuff, but Chamorro food is kinda hard to find outside of Guam."

"Chamorro?" Levi asked.

"The native people of Guam." The younger boy said with a smile. "My family is mostly Chamorro, though I do have some Spanish and Filipino in me."

"And Vietnamese." Levi added. It was Ryan's turn to look confused, making a face as they slowed down.

Levi stopped and nudged the boy on his side. "You've definitely had Vietnamese in you these past few weeks." He gave the boy a sideways smirk and a wink as Ryan hit him on the shoulder.

"Let's hope your food tastes are better than your jokes." He said, rolling his eyes as the older boy poked at his sides.

They got to the place a few minutes later: a small, hole in the wall type restaurant nestled between a convenience store and a laundromat. Inside tit was quaint, with a homey feel paired with scents that made Ryan's mouth water.

Levi said a phrase that had to have meant hello, code-switching easily as they stepped inside. An older lady repeated the phrase back to him and gestured towards a pair of barstools by the large glass window. He said another phrase, getting a smile from the old woman as she set down two laminated menus that were peeing at the corners and glasses of water.

"I'm impressed." The younger boy said as they sat down.

Levi smiled, "Just wait 'til you try the food." He quickly browsed the menu out of habit, even though he knew exactly what he wanted. He'd been here a dozen times over after stumbling upon this place and had already figured out which dishes were his favorite.

"You look a little confused." Levi said as he watched the squinting boy grip onto the plastic like he was about to rip it.

Ryan replied, "Well most of this isn't even in English." He said with a laugh as the older boy snatched it from his hands.

"Alright, so here they have all their different kinds of pho- which is a beef broth with rice noodles and a fuck ton of meat." He pointed to the next column, "Here are all the rice dishes- everything from shrimp to chicken with lemon grass to fried spare ribs." He moved his finger, "And here's like all the appetizers- mostly fresh spring rolls and other fried stuff."

Ryan looked over, feeling a bit overwhelmed at the choices. "What are you having?" He asked.

"Number 7 pho with extra brisket and a Vietnamese iced coffee." He said quickly, like he had it memorized. "Pho hands down the best hangover cure, and Vietnamese coffee is like crack, but legal."

Ryan laughed, "Alright that sounds good. I'll get the same thing."

Levi smiled, pleased the boy had copied him. The older lady came over and he spewed out their order a lot faster than Ryan thought was possible. The exchange didn't have a word of English which told the younger boy he was in for the authentic experience.

"So do you come here with your Pi Kappa bros?"

"Nah." Levi said as he shook his head, "I love those guys, but I'm pretty sure for a lot of them, I'm like the first non-white friend they have." He took a sip of water, "They'd be so culture shocked."

Ryan nodded, "It's wild because back home white and black people are the minority. And then I come here and suddenly I'm the token brown kid at the frat party." He nudged the tanned boy, "Other than you of course."

"That's how I felt when I first joined. But I think once they saw that I'm just like them-" He flashed a smile, "I mean apart from my incredibly good looks." He said, as Ryan rolled his eyes. "Then, I was accepted."

Ryan let that thought marinate in his head for a few seconds as he watched people outside fill their baskets with fresh vegetables and homemade confections.

"Do you think they'd still accept you if they found out you were..." He left the last word out- really not knowing which one to use. Gay? Bi? Experimenting? He just didn't want to assume at this point.

Levi exhaled, "Look Ry. I meant what I said this morning- I really like you." He clicked his tongue, "I honestly couldn't be having a better time than right now."

He looked into the boy's eyes, knowing he hadn't yet answered his question. "Pi Kappa Phi is like family to me. But sometimes, families don't always accept who we are."

"Sometimes it takes time and sometimes, they never will."

Levi shrugged his shoulders, "I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it."

Ryan pulled Levi into a soft kiss, holding his lips there for no more than a few seconds. He cast his arms on the boy's bicep, feeling the protruding muscle against his fingertips as he pulled away. It was short, but it also said a lot more than he could have.

"I really like you too." He admitted out loud for the first time. "And I hope, for your sake that if it does come to that, they wouldn't treat you any different."

Levi smiled wide as the old lady came back with two oversized bowls of soup and placed them in front of each boy. Aside, she set down a platter with bean sprouts, extra rice noodles, lime wedges, cilantro and several bottles that Levi explained were hoisin, chili paste and sriracha.

The lady uttered another foreign phrase, asking Levi something as he turned to a shy smile and cast his glance over at Ryan. She wore that mischievous smile that old women do when digging for information.

Levi said something in response, which seemed to make the older woman happy. She scurried off to the kitchen, leaving them alone for the rest of the time they were there. Ryan meanwhile sat in his stool, wondering what they said. He chose not to think about it too long, assuming it had been good.

***

The boys walked the entire way back, unintentionally passing the first bus stop because they were lost in conversation. They then walked to the next one, only to pass it again because Levi was telling a story that Ryan was sure he'd made up. This continued on until the younger boy noticed the top of their school's Gothic style library building peeking through the powerlines.

"Fuck it, let's just keep going" Levi said as they headed towards that direction.

Levi suggested they go back to the Kappa house, which Ryan protested, saying.

"Dude, you really want to take me back to your place? After you left the party last night and stayed over?" He asked, shaking his head.

Levi replied, ignoring Ryan rolling his eyes, "Trust me when I say those guys could never piece it together. You're overthinking."

Ryan insisted, "You're not even wearing your own clothes!"

The older boy settled, "Fine." He said, as they turned towards the direction of the freshman dorm. "But you're gonna have to meet them eventually." He said, leaving Ryan to wonder what he meant by that.

Once they got up to his room, Levi jumped into the boy's bed, making an audible thump as he did little snow angels on the XL twin.

"You have a habit of making yourself at home." Ryan said as he slipped off his shoes.

Levi cranked his head up, "I like to think of it as a superpower."

"Mhmm." The younger boy said as he sat on the small space left for him. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked softly, knowing exactly where his brain was headed.

Levi chuckled as he sat up, covering the boy with his body like it was his job to keep him warm.

"I'd really like to thank you for taking care of me last night." He said with his voice in Ryan's ear and warm breath on his skin. "And this morning."

Ryan squirmed, feeling that jolt of energy pass through his nerves. "But you already did." Hereasoned, thinking back to the truths that Levi laid before him, like offerings to a god he worshipped.

"Perhaps." The older boy said as he softly pressed his lips into Ryan's neck, getting that satisfying whimper he loved to hear.

"But I love making you feel good." He said, deeply. "Especially now that you're not going to pretend anymore."

Levi laid the boy down, seeing his flat stomach peek out as his shirt rode up. He turned himself around, planting his knees on both sides of the muscled boy. He dipped his head down, kissing at Ryan's stomach at the peak of each of his abs.

He felt Ryan shiver and looked up, "You okay?" He asked.

The younger boy nodded, "Yeah, just ticklish"

Levi nodded as he filed that information away, knowing he'd pull it out another time. He ran his hands over the boy's white tee, pulling it over his head as Ryan fixed his flock of curly black hair.

"You look great, Ry." He said, admiring the younger boy's body as he rubbed his hands on the boy's brown skin. In a last stitch effort to get as much sun as he could, Ryan spent many weekends at the beach- knowing he wouldn't get the chance once school started. As a result, his skin was a few shades darker- like his favorite mix of iced coffee- minus a few usual splashes of cream.