Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy muttered a thank you as Levi whipped off the tanktop. Really, he should be the one dishing out compliments, Ryan thought, seeing that ripped physique that looked good enough to get a thousand likes on Instagram. Levi knew he looked good- he wore it on his face as he undressed. But Ryan seemed to see traces of a shy smile at the corner of his mouth- like a boy who'd worked hard to get a body like that and feasted on approval.

Ryan felt the boy's thumbs undoing his jeans. He lifted his ass up, letting Levi slide the last remnants of clothing off in a swift motion. He felt the frat boy's grip on his cock,

"Hey you don't-" Ryan tried to say before Levi shushed him.

"Shut up." The older boy said, annoyed, "I'm trying to concentrate so I can suck my first dick, alright?" He said with Ryan not believing what he was hearing.

"Do you even hear what you're saying?" The younger boy asked as Levi wagged the hard cock back and forth like it was a joystick.

Levi chuckled, "You make it look so easy, so I just wanna make sure I don't like hurt you or anything." He said innocently. Ryan blushed with his cock growing harder at those words. He felt Levi's lips press just below his head- that tiny little spot of nerve endings where his foreskin tapered off from.

"You smell like sex." Levi said, inhaling the boy. "Are you always this wet?"

Ryan ignored the tinge of embarrassment he felt, not being used to all these direct and unashamed questions he was getting. He reminded himself that this was Levi- the boy who said exactly what he felt, who was devoid of filters or shame.

"I've been leaking since I woke up in bed with you this morning." The boy said honestly which got the widest grin he'd seen from Levi to date.

Ryan watched in anticipation as a pair of outstretched lips covered the top of his cock. Levi sucked a little, getting a proper taste of precum as he took in Ryan's foreskin covered head. The boy was waiting for a sign of disgust to wash over the frat boy's face, but it never came. Instead, Levi stroked the sizable cock a few times, almost like he was trying to get the last bit of liquid out of the jar.

"Damn." The freshman said, enjoying the look of his dick in the hot jock's mouth. It was everything he pictured when he closed his eyes to jack off- seeing those pouted lips slide down his shaft and make contact with his trimmed pubes all while his toes curled and his cock spewed boy juice all over his sheets.

The older boy gave him a wink like they were sharing the same wet dream. He focused, sucking along the boy's length and gaining a little more confidence as he did. Once he felt more comfortable- which for Levi was a whole two minutes- the older boy played around a little more. He flicked his tongue at the slit, kissed all the way down the shaft and then took each of Ryan's balls in his mouth. The younger boy moaned out as he felt Levi tug at his nuts, pulling them with enough pressure so it was still pleasurable.

"Is there anything you're not good at?" Ryan asked, still feeling the older boy's exploring tongue all over him.

"Getting you to text me back, apparently." Levi teased as he climbed up the boy's body, hanging his face over Ryan's with only the strength of his muscles keeping him from smashing into the boy's lips.

Ryan whispered, "Are you gonna hold that over me for the rest of my life?"

Levi smiled as he sunk down, "Pretty much." He playfully kissed at Ryan's neck to tell the boy he was kidding. In response, he felt Ryan's legs wrap around his bare back, followed by a pair of arms that hung nicely over his shoulders.

"I really am sorry." Ryan said, feeling way more vulnerable than he liked.

Levi kissed him again, "I know you are." He reassured. "I guess I'm just better at hiding how freaked out I was." He caressed Ryan's face.

"It's not everyday a boy walks into your life and makes you question everything you thought you knew."

"You're giving me too much credit."

Levi shook his head back and forth- like a pendulum waiting for the other boy to stop trying to downplay what this was. "Not nearly enough." He said, finishing that little conversation and filing it away for another time.

He dug his hands underneath Ryan's body, hooking them on his shoulders as he rubbed their chests together. He loved the feeling of Ryan's hard body against his- enjoying how rough he could be. He rubbed against Ryan's back like a piece of sandpaper- polishing the boy smooth. Each touch felt like he was marking his territory on the boy who folded to his every move and continued to lay there, letting himself be ravaged.

"Fuck me like this?" The younger boy managed, feeling Levi's fingers pressed into his back.

Levi bit down on his lip- thinking that there wouldn't be any better position to do so. He had full access to the boy's plump lips, his profusely leaking cock, and just about every other part of his body that seemed to be hyper-sensitive.

"Of course, Ry." He said as he turned to kiss the boy's forearm.

Levi grabbed the lube from the boy's hand and generously applied it to that tight hole. He wanted to taste it- to feel that pucker open up around his tongue like it did last week. He wanted to do a lot of things to the boy actually, but he wouldn't dare slow down the momentum. He'd made a promise to Ryan- one that hopefully meant these encounters wouldn't have to be so rushed or infrequent any more.

"Fuck" The younger boy breathed out as he felt the tip of Levi's cock push into him. Since their last encounter, the only things Ryan had in his ass were two fingers and Levi's imaginary cock he pictured fucking him every time he jerked off. Now he had the real thing, and it felt a lot bigger than he remembered.

"You okay?" Levi asked as he hung his head over Ryan's.

"Yeah, it's just been a while." He admitted with a pained smile. He brought his hands down to the boy's ass, cupping the cheeks in his palms and thankful that the boy didn't recoil. It was his way of saying he didn't want him to stop.

""You know-" He said as Levi looked him in the eye, "Kissing really helps." The younger boy said shyly.

Levi chuckled as he leaned his head down, hanging his lips so close above Ryan's but without touching, "Tell me what you want Ryan." He said, coaxing what he hoped would be a clear and concise admission from the unbelievably cute boy.

Ryan resisted rolling his instead, instead saying, "I want to kiss you while you fuck me."

"That's better." He said as he leaned down and pressed their lips together. The move pushed him deeper inside the boy, but Ryan was right, the kissing did help. He savoured the taste of Levi's mouth, sucking on his lips hungrily like they were a candy shell. He bit down on them too- like he was trying to get at their surprise center.

With Ryan fully concentrating on his lips, he pushed deeper into the distracted boy until he finally felt the soft flesh of his ass on his crotch. He watched his eyes widen as he did, followed by a series of strained moans that filled the halls of McArthur's fourth floor- and anyone who happened to be in their rooms.

"I love your little sounds" Levi said as he played with the boy's hard nipples.

"I swear I don't play them up for you." Ryan replied, regaining his voice as his hole relaxed. "It just-" he breathed "feels too good."

Levi winked, "I know you don't." He gave the boy a thrust, "And I don't play up how fucking good your hole is because I swear I could cum right now."

Ryan gripped onto the boy's face, seeing his forehead dripping in sweat with those brown eyes cast upon him like meteors crashing down from the sky.

"Cum in me all you want." He said clearly.

Levi let out a breath, loving how good those explicit words sounded coming out of that innocent looking boy. He placed a hand on Ryan's chest- feeling it fold like origami at the valley between his pecs. He moved his hips, feeling that tight pucker grip onto his dick as he pulled out slightly, like it didn't want him to leave.

"Christ." The boy moaned, placing his hand over the boy's. The lack of sex had made him even tighter, with each motion feeling ultra sensitive. He felt Levi's hands move to his hair, tangling through the black crop like velcro. The boy's forearms pressed into the sides of his face as Levi thrusted harder, picking up the pace slightly. That handsome face hung over the boy's, giving him that hungry look as he continued to fuck into him.

Levi couldn't think of a time he'd been this intimate with someone. To feel their skin on his and see their eyes closer than most people get the chance to. He felt tangled in Ryan's body- knowing that even after the boy released his grip, he'd feel it on his skin hours after.

He shoved his dick deep inside, watching those hazel eyes roll back with staggered breaths. He knew that it would never get any better than this. Levi sunk down to kiss his prize- the one he'd been trying to win for weeks. But now he had the satisfaction of him- and it was better than he imagined.

"I've been holding on too long, Ry, I need to breed you." He demanded, feeling that pucker on his shaft.

Ryan nodded eagerly as he bit down on his lip. "Please give it to me." He caught those dark eyes.

"Please."

That word. That simple word was enough to make him undone. He gripped onto Ryan's shoulders as he fucked him hard, feeling the bed shake every time their bodies made contact. It sounded wet and sloppy, and surely would have woken up whoever decided to take a nap at three in the afternoon.

Ryan jerked his dick for a few seconds until he shot his load all over. The sight of it made Levi lean in to kiss him, gripping onto that handsome face.

"You're mine." He said as he unloaded into the boy, feeling that warm flesh pressed onto his cock as he shot. He gave it a few more feeble strokes before pulling out. What followed was a rush of cum that oozed out of the boy's hole, completely covering his cheap bedsheets.

Unable to help himself, Levi dipped a finger into the pool and tasted it. He closed his eyes and moaned as he tasted his seed mixed with Ryan's ass on his tongue. Ryan pulled him into an embrace, feeling their skin on each other as they caught their breaths.

"Did that feel good?" The older boy asked as he rubbed his nose along Ryan's neck.

"It always feels good." He breathed out.

"You always feel good."

***

"So what now?" Ryan said as the room fell silent for a few minutes.

Levi jumped back into bed and got under the boy's soft covers. He propped his head up on the concrete wall, patting the empty space on the bed beside him.

"We keep hanging out." He said simply, "Unless you want me to leave."

"No!" Ryan said a little too quickly. The truth was, even before the sex, he'd already had such a good day. It was one of the rare occasions he didn't feel like the world was pushing against him- the nameless face in a new town with barely any friends and more work than he bargained for. It was like the older boy took some of that stress away in his own carefree style.

"We can watch a movie or something until we get hungry again." He slipped into his bed, enjoying the heat coming off Levi's post-sex body.

"Good." The older boy said, pleased. He winked at the younger boy, "Now pick something for us to watch. I'm gonna judge you based on your choices." He teased.

Ryan rolled his eyes again, "Something tells me you have shitty taste in movies." He replied, getting the boy to laugh.

Levi leaned over to watch Ryan hesitantly hovering the cursor over a few films as he scrolled through the main screen- like he was trying to impress the other boy with some obscure but amazing film only he knew about. It was cute, Levi thought, though Ryan could pick the Twilight Series and he'd only pretend to complain.

He rested his head on the boy's shoulder, "You smell like sex." He said, plainly.

"So do you." He replied as he inhaled the musk that oozed off the boy. It was nearly enough to bring his cock back to life- even after being thoroughly milked dry.

Ryan brought his hand up and turned the boy's face to him. He leaned in and kissed Levi softly, before turning back to the website. It felt good to kiss him without thinking.