Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan nodded as Levi walked up, "Hand it here and I'll take one of you guys."

Scott shook his head, "No dude, she wants one of all three of us."

"Are you sure?"

Scott nodded as the two boys looked at each other. Ryan thought back to that little conversation he had with that at the cafe. It's like it was his mom's way of starting to fulfill a promise to let the boy be with who he wants.

He couldn't have smiled any bigger for that picture.

***

Hours later, Ryan made his way to the Pi Kappa house. He knocked, seeing one of the shorter, yet still intimidating brothers answer the door. The frat boy gave him a pleasant, yet knowing smile when he saw who it was.

"He's in his room." the red haired boy said as he stepped aside and let the Freshman in,.

"Uh thanks?" Ryan said, with an inflection at the end.

"Kenny."

Ryan replied, knowing he'd have to learn all their names at some point. "Right, thanks Kenny".

The red haired boy gave him a nod and went back to rejoin some of the other guys who were chowing down on pizza with some scattered beer bottles at the table. Each of them turned and waved, before continuing their conversation.

Ryan walked over to Levi's bedroom and knocked. He waited a few minutes before walking on, not sure if the boy could hear him.

"Hey." He said, seeing Levi sprawled out on his bed, watching something on his phone. He was wearing a loose tank top that exposed his brown nipples and was laying in such a way that showed off his hairy pit and veins that ran all down his biceps. The older boy took notice of his guest and pulled an earphone out.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you had dinner with your folks."

Ryan nodded as he set a bag down on the boy's desk. "I did. They just left a little bit ago." He pulled out a to-go container from the brown paper bag, "I brought some food in case you didn't eat."

Levi replied, "I haven't. The guys ordered pizza for like the fifth time this week and I love the stuff, but fuck I can't eat it all the time."

The younger boy smiled as he walked over with the food and sat by Levi.

"Wait" he said, turning his face into a smirk. He raised an eyebrow and looked over at Ryan.

"You came all the way here- to the big scary Pi Kappa house to bring me food at" He looked at his phone, "9pm?"

Ryan closed the lid, "Not if you're gonna be like this." He quipped back.

Levi held onto the boy's shoulders as he egged him on, "Say it. Tell me why you really came here."

"Nope." Ryan said with a pout, refusing to look the boy in the eye.

Still, Levi moved his head around, trying to catch the boy's gaze. "I'm not letting this go until you say it."

The younger boy gave an exhausted sigh as he finally turned, looking Levi straight as he admitted. "Fine! I missed you, okay?"

The frat boy gave a pleased smile as he pushed Ryan back onto his bed. He climbed on top of him holding him down. He leaned in, pressing their lips together and slipping his tongue inside, just so things were clear. He'd stolen Ryan's breath, leaving the boy panting as he pulled away.

"I missed you too."

He went in for a kiss.

"And I'm glad you came."

Followed by another.

"And thank you for the food."

Ryan tried his best to keep his scowl, but he was too charmed. The older boy hung his handsome head over him, feeling his hard frame against his body and getting enveloped in his scent.

"You're welcome." He said, catching his breath, "Even though you are a dick."

Levi kissed down the boy's neck, making his moan out and forget what he was saying. He pressed his lips into the soft flesh, sucking him in until he could taste it. Just like that, they were back to where they were this morning before Ryan's parents came and their day got overhauled. He wasn't mad at it though. If anything, he was glad that he could see his boy in a new light. Ryan had been so wound up since they'd met, that seeing him breathe for a few hours made him happy. He promised he'd be that same kind of relief for him while the boy was without them.

"Levi." The younger boy pleaded, feeling him clamp his lips down on his neck. He ran his hand up the back of the boy's head,digging his fingers into his jet black hair. Like muscle memory, his legs wrapped around the boy's body, hooking his ankles together just above his waist. They settled further into bed, with Levi pressing his hands into his mattress as he cradled the tanned boy.

"We didn't get to finish what we started this morning." The younger boy said as he held onto Levi's muscled body.

"Tell me what you want, Ry."

The younger boy didn't hesitate, "I need you inside me" he said, in a low voice that drove Levi crazy. He gave him an approving kiss before turning the boy over on his stomach. Ryan knew what was coming next, so he arched his back, sending his clothed ass into the air. The older boy grabbed it, pressing firmly into the denim so Ryan could feel his forcefulness. He fished beneath the boy's body and undid his jeans, yanking them down do his knees.

"Beautiful." The frat boy said as he let a stream of spit escape his mouth and drip down on Ryan's ass. He used his fingers to guide it between the boy's round cheeks and let coat the inside of his crack. Levi dove in, extending his tongue into the wet flesh and licking until it relaxed.

"You taste so fucking good every time." He said, leaving the boy in a whimpering state. He may not have been straight anymore, evidenced by the fact that he was eating Ryan's ass so expertly. Levi really got his face into it, smothering himself with the boy's fat cheeks as he felt Ryan's toes curl underneath him. He didn't even bother to get the boy fully undressed, leaving the freshman with jeans at his ankles and a shirt ridden high enough up so his muscled back was exposed. "Clothes" he scoffed to himself, "We don't have time for that."

Ryan meanwhile was clutching onto the older boy's sheets. He shamelessly bundled them in his hands and inhaled, taking in Levi's scent like it was some hallucinogen. If he closed his eyes long enough, he could picture a time when they didn't need to worry about other people or the stresses of what they were and how they were defined. It was just them- teasing and laughing and fucking. He breathed in once more, knowing that he wasn't on some kind of drug, and that all his hopes weren't fargone, but simply a matter of time.

Minutes passed until Ryan felt a thumping at his hole- the wet tip of Levi's big cock head tapping at the opening, like he was waking the boy up from his daydream.

"You good down there?" The older boy asked as he held onto Ryan's waist.

The younger boy nodded as he propped himself up. He pressed his back into Levi's body, feeling those hardened nipples poke into his skin like pebbles stuck in his shoes. He lifted his arm and pulled Levi in until their faces touched.

"You always feel so good." He admitted, throwing the timid boy out the window. All that was left was the needy part of him- the one that wanted to get his ass pounded and get as many kisses as time would allow.

Ryan reached for the bottle of lube that was nearly half empty. He flipped open the cap and handed it to Levi who smeared the slick substance all over the boy's opening. Before he could even do anything, Ryan pushed back, letting the dick slip inside of him.

"Jesus." The frat boy said as he placed a palm on Ryan's back. "Someone's fucking eager."

Ryan whined, "I really wanted to have sex this morning." He cleaned his hole, letting out a breathy moan, "I love my family but they had the worst timing."

Levi wrapped an arm across the boy's chest as he pinched his nipples, "Show me how bad you wanted it."

The boy nodded as he hung his head down, backing up into Levi's dick until it was fully inside him. He let himself catch a breath before pulling out and repeating this. Every single time those soft cheeks pressed into his crotch, Levi felt like he was on the edge of cumming. It was just too good- feeling a hungry Ryan get what he wanted.

"Fuck. fuck fuck." He said repeatedly, sinking his head into the messy sheets. He felt Levi's hands grip at his waist as he continued to pump. This was all he wanted- to get completely stuffed by the boy who made him feel too fucking good every time.

Ryan held himself there as Levi started to fuck into him. Everytime he slammed his cock deep in the boy's hole, he heard those intoxicating moans that escaped his mouth like secrets too juicy to be kept inside. He looked down to Ryan's glistening tanned skin with that clear crease along his back right down to those two fat cheeks, both red with visible hand prints on them. He loved fucking like this- how easily the boy submitted and how eager he was to take it.

Ryan bit down on his fingers and bottom lip and portions of Levi's sheets as he got pounded. But as much as he tried, he just couldn't hold back the moans that left his mouth, that he was sure the entire Pi Kappa house could hear. He didn't care at this point- Levi was too deep inside of him for anything else to matter. He clenched down on his hole, feeling all of those inches and that perfectly round head as it slid in and out of him.

Levi pulled the boy up by his shoulders, holding him close again as he slowed his strokes to an almost frustrating pace. Ryan felt tortured- like there was a lingering hand on his prostate, grazing along that sensitive patch of skin but refusing to go all the way. He would have felt teased, if not for those decisive lips that made up the difference. Levi kissed at his neck and fondled his nipples, all while keeping those slow strokes as they knelt together in bed.

"It's not supposed to feel this good" Levi admitted, saying his thoughts out loud. Sex was great- he knew that even since he turned sixteen. But he'd never had anything like this. It almost felt wrong- like they'd stolen fire from the gods and were ready to set the world ablaze.

"And yet it always does." The boy whimpered, feeling like he was edged beyond belief.

Levi threw in some more playful kisses before he wrapped his arm around the boy's chest and pumped harder.

"You're fucking stretching me out!" He moaned, with his hand around Levi's body.

Levi sucked at Ryan's sweaty skin, "You're such a hot fucking boy." He pumped harder, hearing those cheeks slap against his body. He breathed so much hot air onto the boy's neck that he could write entire poems in the condensation.

"And you're all mine." He finished off, as he held onto Ryan's waist and unloaded into him. Jets of cum shot out from his dick, filling up the boy's hungry hole as he turned his head to kiss. As dirty as it was, he loved the feeling of Levi's warm cum inside of him- paired with those muscular arms that tangled their way around his body like a straightjacket.

Levi pulled out slowly, hearing that gushing noise as gravity forced some of his load out. He fell back onto the bed, as he turned the boy and pulled him closer.

"Come here" He said with a heavy breath as Ryan straddled his chest.

The boy looked down, seeing his hardened cock just inches away from Levi's handsome face.

"I still can't get over how good you look like this." He said, twitching his cock.

Levi grabbed the big dick and slapped it on his tongue. "That means you gotta cum in my mouth more often." He closed his lips on the head, stopping whatever reply Ryan had loaded iup. He took a few inches down before feeling his throat close on the hard flesh.

"Fuckkkkk." The boy stammered, as he felt that wet tongue lick up and down his shaft.

"You've got such a great cock, Ry." He said, kissing at the shaft. He pulled the boy's foreskin back and licked circles underneath the excess skin. His eyes rolled back, getting a mouth full of pure Ryan on his tongue.

"I can't wait to taste your load." He said- like a scene out of the many dreams Ryan had about him after they'd first met.

"I'm close." The boy said, as Levi sucked harder.

Ryan held out as long as he could. He looked down, seeing his cock in Levi's mouth with those rich brown eyes looking up at him like they were begging for something only he could give.

"I'm cumming" He breathed out, bracing himself on the head board as he painted Levi's tongue. The older boy savored all of it, not letting any of the stray drops go to waste. He cleaned his face off with his fingers, sucking each of them dry until he was sure there was no trace of Ryan left untasted. He even licked his lips before flashing that killer smile that made the boy weak.

"Amazing." He said as Ryan fell onto him, cozying up their sweat soaked bodies while the small breeze coming in from the barely open window cooled them down.

"Do you think they heard?" The freshman asked as he turned to the door.

Levi wrapped his arms around the boy's stomach and lightly bit his shoulder. "Oh they definitely did. I was fucking you so deep!" He said with pride.

The younger boy laughed as he reached for a pair of boxers to wipe himself down. Levi did the same, somehow getting his hair to look even better after sex. He leaned back into the headboard as Ryan found his place on the boy's chest.

"Thanks again for going along with that little family trip. I hope it wasn't too much."

Levi shook his head, "Don't sweat it, Ry." He said casually, "Just means you'll have to tag along for my next visit home."

The frat boy crooked his head, "Mom always hoped I'd bring home a nice Christian girl." He looked over at the naked boy in his bed, still glistening in sweat and cum.

"Two out of three aint bad."

Ryan threw the soaked cum rag and managed to hit Levi square in the face "You should add annoying to your list of superpowers."

Levi jumped back in bed and cozied up to the scowling boy who tried his best not to crack. He leaned in, "You know Meghan's a senior this year. Maybe we should fix her up with Scott." He poked at Ryan's side, "We both have a thing for island boys."

"God, you're the worst." Ryan whined as he tried to fight back. Eventually he managed to pin the older boy down who couldn't hide the look on his face. He then let go- if only so he could kiss him.

"I appreciate you." He said simply, before regaining his place next to the frat boy.

12