Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levi pulled his extended hand up and placed it at Ryan's mouth. Not needing to be told, he watched the boy spit into his palm and give a slight chuckle before he reached down and lathered it all over his hole. He winced as he felt those fingers at his entrance, followed by the painstakingly slow movements from the frat boy. His voice let out a hitch when two of them were fully inside, with Levi curling his fingers to tease the boy's spot.

"Feel good?" He asked, keeping his fingers in place while his other arm wrapped around the boy's back like a seatbelt.

"Yes." He said instantly, clearing a way so they could kiss. Once he tasted those lips, he pulled away and reached for Levi's cock nestled between his cheeks. He lifted himself slightly, stopping only for a second to apply some lube and lowered himself down in one shot. Ryan held his breath until he felt those trimmed pubes on his ass.

Opening his eyes, he saw Levi's golden brown eyes on him. "I thought we had all night- what's the rush?" He teased, cupping that perfect ass in his palms.

Ryan pressed a foot into the bed and held onto one of Levi's shoulders. Now stable, he bounced up and down, feeling that hard cock flex as he did so.

"We do have all night." He said in between grunts, "And we're gonna keep going until sex is the last thing on either of our minds." He paused, clenching his hole tight against Levi's cockhead.

"I want as many loads as you can give me." He said, almost in a whisper before Levi attacked his mouth and sunk his grip deep into his sides. Ryan held firmly against the boy's body, using it as leverage as he bounced up and down. He could feel that cockhead scrape against his walls- with just enough friction for sensation to trickle through his ass. And then there was the grip at his sides- with Levi holding on so tight that he was sure it would leave even the slightest red marks on deeply tanned skin. His breath hitched as his hole opened every time the shaft all the way down.

Ryan circled his hands around Levi's neck and continued to ride, feeling his hole open even wider every time the boy's cock slipped out and back inside. He looked down to see a determined Levi examining his body like he was reading the creases on his forehead from all the pressure and every goosebump on his forearms like braille. He started to sweat too, with those little beads forming at every hair follicle. He didn't know why, but Ryan always looked good when he was sweating.

The frat boy reached up and stole Ryan's grip from his neck. Instead he offered up his hands which the boy took willingly, interlocking their fingers with a tight grip. He held on, like he was grasping the clutch as he switched gears, finding that right balance as he fucked himself deep. Even with his cock buried inside his boy, and those perfect little fingers wrapped around his hands, Levi still needed more. He pushed his head out, offering up his lips which Ryan took in one fail swoop. He bit down on them, sending a tinge of pressure through the boy's body before lapping them up with his tongue. They were sweet- like a tall glass of Vietnamese coffee that was sure to keep him up all night.

"Need to cum inside you." Levi breathed out as he watched that glistening boy bouncing up and down on him. He could hear Ryan's cock thumping against his stomach, slinging strands of precum all around as he continued to leak.

"Breed me." He instructed as he clamped down on Levi's lips, sucking them hard as tightened his hole around the boy's dick. The frat boy held onto Ryan's hips as he thrusted deep, He let out a few grunts as he shot inside his boy, feeling that incredible hole coax out as much cum as it could.

Ryan looked down, smiling wide as felt full. He leaned in and kissed Levi as the boy composed himself, still reeling from his orgasm.

"Fuck, you pounded me so good baby."

"And you took it so well." Levi said with a chuckle. "Now come here and fuck my face" he said while patting his chest.

Ryan took his rightful place as he aligned his dick with Levi's mouth. The boy took it easily, getting half of it down his throat before Ryan could even get in position.

"Easy, let me help you out first." He said with a chuckle as he made himself more comfortable.

Levi slipped his tongue into Ryan's slit as he gave him a few strokes, "You're not the only one who's cock-hungry tonight." The frat boy wrapped his lips around that thick cock as the boy fucked his face, feeling those balls slap against his chin as he took more of it. It tasted so fucking good, Levi thought, having been eyeing it all night as Ryan leaked the entire time he was getting fucked. He slurped up all of that precum, just waiting for the boy to reach completion so he could get his real prize.

Ryan braced himself on the headboard and looked down, seeing his boyfriend dazed with his eyes focused on watching that dick slide in and out of his mouth. It was easily one of the hottest things he'd ever see- Levi, the macho and annoyingly hot former straight boy greedily taking his cock like it was all he needed.

He felt the boy pull off and suck on his foreskin, nibbling gently with his teeth. "You keep staring at me" Levi said, slipping his tongue under that hood.

"It's cause you look really hot sucking me off." Ryan said with a chuckle.

"I'd look even better if you give me a load." He replied, with an ironically cocky tone.

Ryan bit down on his lap and watched as that hungry tongue lapped at his slit while the older boy jerked him off. With his other hand, Levi reached up and pulled at those hanging balls, coaxing a load out of the boy. Ryan shot, feeling that wet tongue on his head as he emptied himself into Levi's mouth. He watched those eyes roll back- the frat boy getting exactly what he wanted as he lapped up that creamy load until he'd swallowed it all.

Unable to control himself, Ryan felt that load that Levi had fucked into him start to seep out of his hole and drip down onto the boy's sweat soaked body. He got up and moved to the side, with Levi still sucking off any traces of cum remaining. He looked down, seeing his own dick rock hard from all of that, and just waiting to be used again. Levi took his fingers and scooped up his own load from earlier and ate it up like the dirtiest cum pig either of them had seen.

"Still not satisfied?" Ryan asked, catching his break.

The boy reached for his cock and slapped it against his stomach, filling the room with the sound of beating drums. "That's just a start baby." He grabbed at Ryan's own dick, feeling it come to life by his touch. "As you can see, neither of us will be done anytime soon."

Levi turned, curling up beside the boy as he slipped his cock back into that wet hole. He heard Ryan's whimpers as he slowly fucked into him, wanting to ride this one out for a while. He reached for those open hands and felt them clamp down on his like a venus fly trap who'd been waiting around all day. This was easily his favorite position- being able to feel his boyfriend's body impossibly close to his, to hold his hand and kiss at every inch of skin he was offering. They fucked like that for another half hour until the bed sheets were soaked in sweat and cum. Even then, they stayed tangled in each other's arms, softly kissing as they cooled off.

At some point, they heard a series of knocks. The boys were too exhausted by then to even pull the covers over their naked bodies- let alone get dressed to answer the door.

"Bro what the hell? No one's heard from you all afternoon." They heard Rico say from the other side.

Levi lazily sat up in an attempt to be closer to the door, "Dude I'm fine, just been with Ryan the whole day."

Ryan sighed, feeling like he'd been called on. "Hey Rico" he said, somewhat embarrassed.

"Oh, hey." They heard through the door.

Levi continued, "Now unless you wanna hear us have sex for the third time, I suggest you back away from the door."

"Too much information bro, fuck." Rico said before walking off, leaving the boys laughing.

***

Levi and Ryan were standing outside the station as the older boy looked around at the nearby cars pulling into the pick-up lane.

"Welcome to suburban Northern California." He said, trying to spot the red truck in a sea of cars. "Knowing my folks, they sent Meghan in order to get some peace and quiet for a few minutes."

Ryan laughed just as a series of honks blared towards them. He turned to see a truck speeding its way in their direction with an arm flailing out from the driver's side window.

"I'm guessing that's her." He said as embarrassment washed over his boyfriend.

"Yup." Levi said as they observed her hit a curb as she turned in, with that big red truck tilting on its side as she stubbornly kept going. She stopped right in front of them and quickly got out.

"Meghan Truong, everybody." Levi deadpanned as she ran up to him.

"Well if it isn't the two gayest boys in all of Contra Costa county." She said, flashing the younger boy a wink. Ryan couldn't help but laugh- not expecting that to be the first thing out of her mouth.

Levi shook his head, "Please don't mind her, she doesn't really have a filter." He turned and pulled an arm around his sister who stood a good foot shorter than him. She had an earful of piercings and a fading henna tattoo sprawled across her hand from the latest music festival to grace the East Bay. They were obviously related, but Meghan's eclectic style contrasted heavily against Levi's clean cut look.

"No I do not." She said, finding and twisting her brother's nipple as he recoiled. "Good to see you, bro" she said, sincerely as he rubbed his chest.

Ryan stood as she turned to him and pulled him into a forceful, albeit softer greeting. "And you must be Ryan." She said as she pulled away. She examined him for a second, looking over his casual attire and impossibly cute smile that looked like a lamb preparing himself for slaughter.

"You're a lot cuter than your instagram gives you credit for."

He cracked up instantly, "Thanks? I think? Nice to meet you/" He said as they both shook their heads.

"It's all about getting the right camera angles- Levi knows." She said with a wink. "He didn't get to a thousand followers based on his looks alone."

Levi reached for their bags, "Yeah yeah, let's get going before you scare the poor boy to death."

Unwilling to put up with Meghan's terrible driving, Levi bee-lined to the driver's seat and claimed the steering wheel, sticking his tongue out to his sister for good measure. Ryan followed behind him, and slid into the back only to be surprised to see Meghan joining him rather than sitting up front.

"I guess I'm an Uber now" he joked as he pulled onto the road and made his way to their house. He peaked at the rear-view mirror to see the two engrossed in conversation, trying his best to hide his pleased smile. His worlds were dovetailing like missing pieces finally finding their place.

There was something really comforting about being behind the wheel of a car. That's one thing that Levi hated about living in the city- how often he had to walk or take the bus. He loved driving, and it almost made him giddy as he looked back to see Ryan- the one person he didn't mind chauffeuring around, sitting in his back seat as he pulled onto the familiar roads.

Meghan wasted no time- firing off questions to get to know the new boy like she was doing a background check. Everything from how he first came out to what his favorite album was, Meghan managed to wring out of him in the 22 minute drive from the station to their house. Apart from a few odd looks towards Levi, the boy managed to keep his cool and answer just as quickly as she asked.

They were so deep in conversation, they didn't even notice that Levi had pulled up to their house. They stopped so Ryan could see the modest two story house with tamed trees and a couple cars parked outside. In what seemed to be true Truoung fashion, nothing was flashy or overdone.

They all got down as the freshman looked over the little details of the place that made it comforting. Meghan took the opportunity to pull her brother aside as he was gathering their bags, saying, "Where the fuck did you find him? He's so much cooler than you."

"We met at a party" he said as he slung the duffle over his shoulder. "And I know he is."

They laughed together as they walked up to him with Levi interlocking their fingers. Ryan leaned in, taking the boy's scent and tightening his grip. Levi reached for the front door as Ryan pulled away- it was obvious why they were here, but he still wasn't convinced the boy's parents would be so quick to adapt. Most of those apprehensions melted away in the California heat as they stepped into the house, getting whiffs of beef broth and something bubbling away in the deep fryer.

"There he is!" Ryan heard as an older man appeared from around the corner, wearing a university t-shirt. He looked like he was plucked from their school's ad campaigns, he thought, as the man pulled Levi into a hug. Even a few feet apart, it felt warm- like the kind of greetings his dad would give him when they went a few months without seeing each other.

Levi squeezed his old man before pulling away, "Out of all your shirts, you chose this one?" He asked as he pulled at the hem.

Meghan rolled her eyes, "It's just until Tanner gets here, he already laid out his UC Santa Cruz polo on the bed.

"You weren't supposed to tell him that!" Mr. Truong scolded as Meghan hurried off to the kitchen.

"And you must be Ryan. Welcome!" He said warmly as he pulled him into a half hug. Ryan had been here all of five minutes and he already felt at ease.

They pulled away as they walked into the kitchen, with the scents of spices and fresh herbs filling the boy's nose. Mrs. Truong had her back turned as she separated a head of lettuce into individual leaves. She leaned over to stir a large pot that looked to have meat simmering away and filling the room with a delicious smell.

"Hey mom." Levi said as she turned around, quickly discarding the wooden spoon like nothing else mattered. She hurried over to Levi and pulled him in tight,

:My God! What are they feeding you there, you're all skin and bones!" She chastised, while trying to find a loose piece of skin to pinch. She pulled at the back of his elbow, causing the near six foot muscular boy to wince.

Ryan snickered at the exchange before he too was pulled into an embrace. "And you must be Ryan." He responded with a simple yes after nearly getting the wind knocked out of him. "I told Levi to drag you over here if he had to."

She pulled away, "We couldn't bear the thought of you spending Thanksgiving alone." She said in a typical mom voice.

"Well thank you for having me, it's very kind." The freshman said as Levi looked over with pride. Mrs. Truong nodded with a smile before she turned back to the simmering pot and gave it a stir. She handed Levi's dad a pair of shears and pointed towards the back garden.

The boys took that as their cue, with Levi leading Ryan through the rest of the house and up towards his room.

"This is Meghan's" he said, pointing towards the dry erase board hung on the door with the words, "carpe that fucking diem" which got a laugh from Ryan.

"Tanner and his fiancé Natalie will be staying in the guest room downstairs." He said as they passed one of the bathrooms. "She's hella pregnant, like damn." He said with his arms stretched out like he was holding a watermelon.

"Something tells me you'd make a great uncle."

Levi nodded quickly, "I definitely will." He motioned his head to the left and led them inside.

Before Ryan could even look around, he felt the boy's grip on his wrists as they rolled onto the bed, messing the perfectly folded sheets on top.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a chuckle as Levi steadied them and then planted his lips on the boy's. Ryan was tentative at first, remembering their surroundings, but it was clear that Levi's touch couldn't be denied. He parted his mouth, letting that tongue slip inside and taste him.

They continued like that for a few more seconds- before either of them had started something they couldn't finish.

"I'd been wanting to do that since the station." He admitted, loving how good Ryan looked sprawled across his bed.

"I'm trying to be good but you're making it really..." he chose his words carefully, "difficult."

Levi smiled, biting down on his lip. "I just can't believe you're here." He eased his grip and nestled beside the boy, "It feels like two worlds colliding" he admitted.

"Don't tell me you've never had one of your girlfriends over at your house." Ryan said, downplaying it all.

"I have" He admitted, as he pulled at Ryan's collar. "But never like this. My folks are old school- you bring someone home and it's serious." He kissed at the boy's cheek, "None of my other...partners...have actually met my parents. I only brought them around when they weren't home."

"Oh, so this is serious?" Ryan teased.

"Dead serious." The boy said as he reached for his bag. "Now we'd better get back down before they send Meghan up to check on us."

Levi changed out of his jeans and into a pair of comfortable shorts before kissing his boyfriend on the cheek and heading downstairs. Ryan lingered for a minute, taking in being at Levi's house, in his bedroom and about to share a meal with his family. The thought would have been too much for him to bear, except for the fact that it was Levi. And as much as he'd try to downplay it, things were as serious as they could be.

A little while later, they were all seated at the large dining table. Mr. Truong stood at the end, guarding the large pot of precious broth like it was a family heirloom.

Levi whispered to his boyfriend, "Mom's making the whitest meal of her life tomorrow, so she wanted to make pho today as a reminder that we're Asian as fuck."

Ryan nickered as he watched Mr. Truong carefully pouring some broth into each bowl, leaving them to add whatever toppings they wanted. Ryan watched as Levi took the lead, filling out two matching bowls with a helping of rice noodles, bean sprouts and thinly sliced beef that seemed to cook as soon as it touched the soup. He even raised an eyebrow as the boy grabbed the sriracha, only to see him douse a single bowl with the stuff, leaving the other with just hoisin. He remembered that Ryan wasn't keen on anything spicy.

"Thanks" he said as he was handed a bowl. Levi gave him a wink before they all dug in, audibly slurping up their noodles followed by moans of approval.

Levi's mom turned to the younger boy, saying, "Well Ryan, we're so happy you could join us this Thanksgiving."

Mr. Truong chimed in, "Yeah we know a thing or two about being away from family over the holidays."

"I appreciate you guys having me over. I do get pretty homesick being away from my family, but this" he looked around, "this is really nice." Ryan said, feeling his heart melt as he was met with two approving grins, a look of absolute pride on Levi's face, and Meghan, who looked like she could throw up from all the cheesiness.

"You're welcome here any time" Mrs. Truong said, giving her son a knowing look that

made him blush.

***

A little while later after the sun had already gone down, Levi's best friend Chaz came through the door, getting a cheer all around from the family as he made his rounds.

"I hope I'm not intruding on your little family dinner" He said with a smile as he kissed Mrs. Truong on the cheek.

"Nonsense" she said, "you're easily my favorite child after Meghan and Tanner". The room laughed while Levi did his best impression of a scowl. Chaz beelined to him, getting pulled into a wide hug that almost knocked over the large pot of soup. They steadied themselves, getting some dirty looks from Levi's dad as he put on the lid and walked it back to the stove.