Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could even respond, Ryan placed both hands on Levi's jaw and pulled him into a kiss. It was soft, yet powerful- like the final lines in an epic novel. Ryan was smiling bigger than he ever had, with his teeth brighter than the stars just above them.

"I love you too, Levi.' He replied, "You never have to doubt how I feel about you."

They kissed again, this time, parting their lips so their tongues could slip inside. They fumbled around, getting tangled in blankets before Ryan nearly fell off the side of the truck bed, with Levi, of course, grabbing him at the right moment.

"I think that's the universe telling us to behave." Ryan said as he leaned back into his spot.

Levi raised an eyebrow, "It's probably some metaphor about you falling for me that first night at the Kappa party."

Ryan rolled his eyes hard as the frat boy continued to flash that award winning smile. "I'm kidding. Tanner and Chaz can both vouch for me when I say that I fell for you first." He paused, "And I fell hard."

"So all of that back at the house was true?"

Levi nodded, "Yup. Tanner's a dick for bringing it up, but he wasn't lying." He shook his shoulders, "Those first few weeks were a series of: 'maybe I like this guy' to 'maybe i'm gay' to 'maybe i'll have a shot with him'- and even though he teases me about it, he really helped me through it."

Ryan squeezed his hand tight and brought Levi's fist up. He kissed it, seeing that boy absolutely giddy with emotion.

"I love you, Levi" he said, feeling like the frat boy had earned himself another serving.

Levi kissed his cheek, "I love you too."

Eventually the night grew colder and Levi caught Ryan dozing off on his shoulder. He gently nudged the boy, who clung onto the blankets even harder. "Ry. He said, pulling at the seam. "Let's head back."

The younger boy nodded as he stretched and got down from the truck. They hopped in the car and Levi turned it on as Ryan thawed his hands with the heat. He turned on the headlights, exposing that narrow path that he could drive blindfolded, if he wanted to.

"You know I've never said those words out loud before." Levi admitted as he let the car warm up a bit more. "Have you?"

Ryan replied, "Just once. And I thought it was real at the time, but now, looking back." He sighed, "I was in love with the idea of him, but I didn't love him."

Levi nodded, "I've dated a few people here and there." He said, trying to ease his way through this realization, "And yes, there have been one or two who said those words to me." He paused, "But I could never bring myself to say it back because it wouldn't have meant anything."

The younger boy pulled Levi into a kiss, this time, it was soft and slow. "It means something now." Ryan said simply, "That's all that matters."

Levi just smiled as he put the car in drive and proceeded down that dark and winding path. "Let's go home, Ry." He said with a smile, before facing the road and driving off.