Facing the Truth

Story Info
College age man realizes he is truly a girl.
3k words
4.43
10.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,169 Followers

I was a sophomore in college and lived in the dorm with a male roommate. I had a hidden stash of pretty, feminine, lingerie that I enjoyed wearing under my male clothing and after about a year, my roommate, Ben, caught me putting on my bra, panties, and slip for the day. It led to us fooling around sexually but only to the point of Ben allowing me to stroke his erect cock. We stopped this behavior when I met my girlfriend, Amy.

Amy and I had engaged in sexual intercourse on several occasions over the course of our year together. Amy always complimented me on my ability to thrust my erection in and out of her vagina for several minutes before I climaxed and ejaculated inside of her. We got to be fairly in sync sexually as we would climax at the exact same moment, which I had heard was rare for many couples.

One day Amy turned to me and asked;

"What type of sexual activity would you like to do with me that we aren't doing now?"

I was a little surprised at the question, but I took it as an opportunity to share with her my lingerie secret and a fantasy I had always had with the hope she would not throw me out since she was the one doing the asking.

"If I tell you a fantasy, you won't be upset?" I asked.

"No, I'd really like to know and do something you would like to do." She answered.

"Well, okay, most of the time, when I'm not with you, I feel comfortable wearing a training bra, panties, and a slip under my male clothes." I said looking down.

"Oh wow; okay. I wasn't expecting that but it's okay." She answered.

"And; Ben my roommate thinks you are really hot and would love for the three of us to enjoy ourselves together." I quickly added.

"Oh my! I was not expecting that at all, but it sounds really kinky, and really something fun." Said Amy.

"You mean you're saying yes to this?" I asked.

"I mean the three of us need to get together and talk about this so we do something that makes us all happy." Answered Amy.

Ben, Amy and I got together and to my delight we agreed on a scenario where Amy would wear only her bra and panties, Ben would only wear his jockey underwear, and I would wear my training bra, full cut panties, and a full-slip. It would be my place to sexually please Amy and Ben; Amy first and then Ben. Each of them would watch as the other two were getting it on.

We met in my dorm room and Ben and I watched Amy take off her dress to reveal her very pretty satin and lace bra, and a pair of low cut panties that had lace around the waistband and the leg openings. Then we watched Ben strip down to just his jockey shorts. It was obvious his cock was already starting to get chubby in his underwear. I took off my shirt and jeans to reveal my full slip that covered my satin and lace training bra and my full cut nylon and lace panties. My cock was totally limp and very tiny in my panties.

"Why don't you use your tongue on Amy while I watch." Said Ben.

I did as Ben asked by getting down on my knees in front of Amy and slowly pulling her beautiful panties down. When her panties were on the floor she stepped out of them and I gently moved her legs apart to reveal her fully shaved and slightly wet vagina. I began to lick her pussy lips from bottom to top making sure to flick at her clit on the top of her lips. My tongue could feel her clit growing bigger and coming out from underneath its hood. Amy sighed as I continued to lick. Ben was watching and his cock was growing bigger as he was very turned on.

I continued focusing my attention on Amy, and much like out experience during sexual intercourse, it was taking me a fair amount of time to become turned on. My little penis in my panties did not become fully erect, instead it stayed on the small side but hard to the touch. I licked deeper into Amy's pussy and enjoyed her juices as she moaned, but my sexual responses remained the same.

After about 3 or 4 minutes of this activity I gently put a hand on each hip of Amy's and slowly moved her soaking wet pussy away from my mouth in front of me. I turned toward Ben's jockey shorts and began pulling them down past his now huge erection. His cock flipped up and down as the waistband of his shorts popped over his beautiful penis. When Amy saw this she immediately said;

"That's a beautiful penis! It could really fill me up!" As she said this she put her finger between her legs and began to stroke it in and out of her pussy.

Without thinking and without hesitation as if by instinct, I immediately put my tongue under the helmet of Ben's engorged cock. Ben gasped, and then I put my lips around the rim of his erection and gently flicked my tongue on his penis. I lightly clamped my lips down on his cock head and hard shaft.

At the exact second I clamped down my lips on my male roommates pulsing erection I began to ejaculate into my panties. It wasn't like anything I had ever experienced in my life. I did not shoot out hard shots of semen; instead my half-hard penis began flowing a steady, uncontrollable, river of hot cum that just would not stop. The more my tongue flicked on Ben's cock the more my panties filled with my endless flow of semen. I felt the hot cum being held in by my panties and mounding up on the head of my half hard cock. The more I licked the more I continued to discharge my massive load. I had never ejaculated a load close to as large as this when I was cumming inside Amy after several minutes of fucking. This was a new experience for me and one I did not want to stop. My semen was not at all watery; instead it was very hot and very creamy and just kept mounding in the front of my panties.

Ben's cock had still not cum but it was rock hard in my mouth. I pulled off of his cock to catch my breath and as I gasped for air I kept flowing semen into my already soaked panties. Since I did not have this kind of physical reaction when I licked Amy's pussy and I so quickly began to orgasm when I put Ben's penis in my mouth it was becoming clear to me I needed to rethink my choice of sex partners. Couple this with my strong desire to wear lingerie and present myself as a girl and it was becoming obvious I would be much happier being the girl in a sexual relationship.

With Ben and Amy not having an orgasm at the moment; Ben turned to me and said;

"If you don't mind, I'd love to have intercourse with Amy while you watch."

I managed to stammer out; "I don't mind if Amy doesn't."

"Amy said; "I thought you'd never ask. Your cock is so hard and beautiful! I want you inside me now!"

Amy lay down on the bed and I sat off to the side as Ben climbed between her legs and quickly and easily slid his beautiful cock all the way inside Amy's pussy. The two of them were deeply copulated as they started to tongue kiss and slowly Ben began to pull his cock back and push it forward until the two of them were moving in sync with each other in a heated sexual exchange.

As I sat next to the bed in my cum filled panties, I loved the feel of the hot cum on my body and I found myself watching Ben's hard cock much more than I was watching Amy's heaving breasts as the two of them were really fucking themselves into a sexual frenzy, both of them gasping for breath. The sounds of Amy's wet pussy taking in Ben's gorgeous hard cock made me wish that when Ben was going to finally ejaculate, it would be into my mouth and not Amy's vagina. I knew at that moment I should never again attempt to have sexual intercourse with a female; and I never have.

Amy quickly shouted;

"I'm going to cum!"

Ben quickly replied;

"So am I!"

And the two of them orgasmed at the same moment on the very first time they fucked.

"Oh my God, you're cumming so much!" Shouted Amy.

"I'm not close to being done! Can you take it baby?" Replied Ben

"I want it all; you're so deep inside me! Shoot me full of your sperm! You are such a man! I have never been fucked like this before and I love it!" Gasped Amy.

Seeing my two friends fucking so closely caused my semen covered little penis to twitch slightly. Without hesitating or thinking, I lifted my full-slip up above the rim of my panties and I pulled the waistband away from my body so I could see my white mound of creamy semen. It was a huge mound of still warm cum. I took two fingers from my other hand and scooped a large gob of the semen up and just as natural as can be, put the gob in my mouth. I did this twice more until my mouth was filled with my ejaculate. My tongue loved the feel of the warm cream and so did I. It was obvious at that moment I was a girl sexually. I could not wait to have more cum fill my mouth. I slowly swallowed my mouthful as I watched Ben and Amy regain their composure while still copulated together. Each of them had a sheen of sweat over their entire naked bodies. They had really had a vigorous fuck session. The three of us paused to catch our breath.

After that evening Ben and Amy began a regular and vigorous sex life, fucking at least four times a week. Ben moved in with Amy and I moved to my own apartment. I never again wore male underwear. I felt a strong need to wear a training bra and panties every day and I did, in addition to a full-slip or a half-slip and camisole. On weekends I practiced my make-up techniques and bought a few different wigs to complete my look. I also started wearing dresses as my daily wear all weekend. Night time had me in beautiful long sleeve nylon and lace nightgowns.

Amy had told Ben she was really turned on watching me suck on his erect cock so at least once a week they added me into their fuck sessions. In the first session Amy told me to strip down to my lingerie. Then she directed me to remove my half-slip and panties but leave my training bra and camisole on. I was naked from the waist down with a fully shaved pubic region. Amy then directed me to get on my knees with my legs slightly spread apart so she could see my little dick hanging down. Then she ordered me to suck on Ben's hard cock as she watched me quickly ejaculate my load directly on the floor beneath me. I did this immediately and without an erection. This time my cock shot out my load in three straight ropes. To my disappointment, Ben did not ejaculate in my mouth as quickly as I came on the floor.

In the weeks ahead I became very comfortable in my daily lingerie wearing and my weekend full female presentation. I gained the courage to ask Amy and Ben if they would allow me to suck Ben's erection to full ejaculation inside my mouth. I told them I had been working on imagining this and I had been working on controlling my pre-mature ejaculating when having a man's penis in my mouth. The two of them agreed to let me bring Ben to full orgasm if I did it on a weekend when I was in full female attire. For me this was a very special gift.

I spent the day of our meeting getting ready for that evening. I wore a dress that came down just below my knees with a lite petticoat underneath and a full set of vintage lingerie with garter belt and stockings. When I got to Amy's apartment she answered the door wearing just her bra and panties. Ben had just his pants and jockey shorts on so I would be allowed to take his pants down and pull his cock out of his jockey shorts.

"Oh my, you look beautiful!" Cooed Amy.

"Thank you sweetie. I've worked very hard today getting ready." I replied.

"Well you did a great job. I did not let Ben cum for the last five days so he would have a big load for you to swallow. Before you suck his cock, come to me and give me a tongue kiss. I'm kinda hot for you." Said Amy.

Amy and I hugged and she put her lips to mine and we engaged in a very long deep kiss. My penis did not respond at all to the physical contact.

"Put your hand between my legs." Ordered Amy.

I did as she asked and felt her pussy lips through her panties and she was soaking wet.

"Now let me watch you suck Ben's cock and make him cum. Don't suck him totally dry as I'm going to want him inside me before he gets soft. On your knees my pretty little girl."

I was fully dressed and on my knees as Ben stepped up to me. I quickly unbuckled his pants and pushed them to the floor. His penis was in a full erection in his jockey shorts. I pulled down his underwear and his cock flapped up and down in my face. The hole in the tip of his cock was already starting to open slightly which I had never seen before and I assumed he was already close to cumming. I put my tongue under the helmet of his cock and flicked it and then I slid the pole into my mouth as my tongue teased the hole on the tip. I was in heaven.

I was on my knees fully dressed as a girl, hair and make-up done perfectly sucking on a hard male cock and Amy was standing next to us watching me and fingering her wet pussy inside her panties. I was so pleased that I was not ejaculating. My attention was fully on getting my former roommate to ejaculate his load into my mouth. My lips felt his shaft start to swell and in a flash Ben was cumming. Ben shot one rope then two, then three into my mouth and it was very hot and very creamy, just as I had imagined. His cock was still rock hard as I pulled back to enjoy his semen and sperm in my mouth. Amy quickly said;

"Don't go soft babe, fuck me now!" As she pulled her panties completely off.

I sat back on my butt and ran my tongue around my mouth through the hot creamy semen and then slowly swallowed as I watched Ben quickly slide his erection into Amy's pussy. The taste of Ben's cum was wonderful and I knew at that moment that being a girl was something I was meant to be and I should present myself as a girl 24/7 without any embarrassment. Amy came fairly quickly and Ben still had enough for a second orgasm. The three of us caught our breath as Amy turned to me and said;

"You have really become a very pretty girl. You don't have a trace of anything male about you. Are you going to start living as a girl full-time?"

"I've been thinking seriously about it and after the wonderful experience of ingesting Ben's semen I'm more than confident in my feelings of being a girl and wanting to please only men sexually." I replied.

"I think you should do it and never look back." Said Amy.

I took Amy's advice and disposed of every article of male clothing I owned. I had no choice but to be a full-time girl and I loved it. I applied for a new job and presented myself only as a female. I had perfected my appearance and I wore make-up daily. I used only the women's restroom and I sat done to pee every time I had to go. I grew my hair to shoulder length and began taking over the counter estrogen supplements. My body quickly responded to the estrogen, and my hips grew larger along with my nipples and areolas. I developed very natural A cup size breasts. Any hint of erections completely disappeared. I was a girl mentally and physically.

Amy and Ben ended up getting married and I was lucky enough to be chosen as a bridesmaid. When we were in the church on their wedding day and they were each reciting their vows, I felt my lifeless little penis begin to let what little semen I had left in me slide into the crotch of my panties under my gown. Fortunately it was not visible because of the many layers of bridal lingerie I was wearing under my gown.

I have lived now for many years as a full-time girl. I have dated several men and almost always ended up with a full load of their semen in my mouth. I've become very good at coaxing out their ejaculate with my tongue and I never tire of the taste of it. It has been years since I had any sort of plumpness in my now very tiny penis. My testicles have shrunken to the point they can no longer be felt due to the years of estrogen supplements. I am so grateful I stopped fucking a female and became one myself. It was way past time for me to face the truth and I'm glad I did.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,169 Followers