Fact-Checking Derrick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Ashley's on the morning after pill."

"As am I which is why I must demonstrate true allegiance to this manhood. Even if I can't bear your child now, I will show my fealty to your enormous cock. I can't do that solely by sticking it in me, using it for my own pleasure. Even if I may not have the figure of your other potential mates, none will lust for your manhood or prove more determined to never make room for another. Ashley can do whatever she wants when she goes back in Boston, but I'll be here for you, whenever or whatever you need."

"Enough of the parroted lecture," Derrick grinned, "It's time for your first project."

"As you wish, my professor," Josie dove her nose and mouth between his legs fully. Her hand continued her work kneading the juicy meat of his shaft while her face locked squarely onto the base of his manhood, which she knew held the keys to this masterpiece of biology. Only her carefully trained eyes would take such quick notice of the well-toned muscles lining his pelvic floor.

"My, just look at this perineum muscle," she traced finger along the region in question, "You keep up on your kegel exercises, don't you?"

"You can tell?"

"It's somewhat obvious given the unnatural strength of your erections at your size. It also helps the sort of fantastic ejaculations Ashley spoke of, but only I have the education to pick something like that so surely. I'd never dream of letting the work you put into something like this go unnoticed."

"Well, I suppose I should say thanks."

"Of course if that were all it took, people wouldn't be seeking so-called natural male enhancement so badly, would they?" she teased.

"No they wouldn't," Derrick privately recalled an anonymous online photo he took ending up on one such advertisement.

"Some things go beyond any present understanding of medical science and that's what I truly appreciate," she drifted up to his balls, "Look at these testicles so full yet so hungry."

With utmost care, she rolled them in her fingers as if performing a genuine medical examination. Once she seemed satisfied with their shape, she moved to add her mouth into the equation

"Good, no signs of testicular cancer here," she placed her lips underneath his sack.

Moving back and forth from right to left, she used her tongue to individualize caress and weigh each of his balls. She almost seemed to notice a difference in taste between them, based on hos much more time she spent licking his right testicle. What was certainly identical between them is how many sperm cells them seemed ripe to supply when called upon, each feeling equally bloated as she handled them.

"I'd love to get the chance to thoroughly measure these lively things," she fawned, "They go unappreciated far to often."

"I've found eggs in the kitchen that make a nice comparison."

"But what good are eggs without sausage, right?" she predicted the pun he'd be going for next.

"You should know better than anyone that it's the most important meal of the day," he grew anxious to have more than just her single hand on his meat.

"Yes, yes, I get it," she finally moved her full efforts to his shaft.

She lacked the confidence to get her jaw open wide enough to avoid biting him but had gained faith in her mouth's ability to service him in equally effective ways. Reaching the base of his dick, she found it more than deserving of a loving his from her right where it bulged out the thickest. With one hand pleasuring the top and the other at the bottom, Josie ran her nose and lips along the vast space still available in between. For her, the taste and smell of him had become its own reward. Despite her limitations she had come into her own in making the most of what little she could do and Derrick had taken full notice.

"Fuck, so this is what it means for a girl to truly love cock," he could see himself engorging the same way he had only previous felt inside Ashley's throat.

"Sorry if I'm going a bit too slow. I want to take my time with this, squeeze out every little bit I can," she spoke in a mesmerized tone.

Derrick's dick flared red as it filled to the brim in every way imaginable. Somehow, Josie had innately learned how to cycle her actions to where she would bring him to the edge over and over. Marveling in just how she could work up every feature it had to utter radiate masculinity. Every bit of flesh from the tip to the base seemed stretched thin with arousal and pleasure. His balls seemed swollen to the point they looked dangerous to touch, and his muscles looked fully tense to put every ounce of strength they had to use. By all accounts, his cock reached the point where Derrick felt for sure it should be more than she could handle which on made it more tempting to see her try.

"I know what you're thinking," she spoke, "a frail body like mine should never be expected to tame a beast like this, but whether I can or can't doesn't matter. This cock is so magnificent that even the mere privilege of servicing it is a suitable reward for me. Every part of me that considers itself female wants to see this cock, to touch it, smell it, experience it, worship it. Most of all, I want to see the incredible man who grew such a thing in utmost pleasure. If I can manage that, I will feel ready to offer myself to it in full if you'll. What is your answer, Derrick."

"Fuck, I'm cumming," he clenched his teeth, "I'm cumming like nothing in your dumb science books. Show me how much you care about my seed."

With a vicious jerk of his hips, Derrick erupted his spunk into the air in numerous vibrant ropes. A few vague estimations of the amount had done nothing to prepare Josie for the force and volume of his individual shots, but she had come to peace with that, catching what she could and gleefully watching the rest leap towards the sky. Her only true regret was her inability to calculate how much would also land on Derrick's sprawled out body, but she was thankful he didn't seem to notice in the thralls of orgasm.

"Oh, Derrick, you're everything I had ever fantasized about," she gushed, now having a heavy load of his semen to play with, "I never would've dared hope you'd find me sexy enough to do this. Just getting you to cum once would've been a victory."

"It's like you said. Loyalty is a highly appealing trait to a guy," he sat up to finally spot where his spunk had spattered across his upper body, including on the shirt he was still wearing, "Damn it, I wore a white t-shirt for the sun but now it'll probably end up covered in yellow stains. Oh well."

"Derrick, please give me the chance to take it home and wash it!" Josie suddenly.

"Why bother? I've got plenty more at home so it's not worth the trouble."

"Please, it's my responsibility," she insisted, "and my please."

Taking the shirt out of his hands, she was delight to lick up any drops she could find and revel in the scent of the overall aftermath. Derrick immediately saw the futility in trying to dissuade her and instead moved over to the stream to clean out any excess left on his hair and skin. By comparison, seeing her so enthusiastic to soak in his essence, not even attempting to remove the bits that had landed in her hair, further opened his eyes wider to how this girl was truly special in her own way and how much he still had left to do here.

"Hey, Josie," he returned to her as they each completed their own manner of grooming, "Can I ask you a few more things before we continue."

"You really mean to?" her eyes gaped

"I have no choice," he replied soundly.

"Sure then, whatever you want."

"What's really been up with you and me. You're not professional or anything, but you clearly aren't clueless either. You didn't have a ton of practice, yet you were so quick to learn. What gives, which one is the true you?"

"Well, I mean if I'm being honest, I always like the sort of gentle look you have about you. I was never into jocks and tough guys like so many. I mean, even when it first occurred to me that you might be particularly well endowed, something always told me that you wouldn't be the type to get off on trying to break a girl with your weapon. Even at supersize what you would ultimately need is some TLC. I did what I could to prepare, but if you were the boy I thought you were, that would be enough to get me through it."

"TLC, huh? I don't think that's too far off from the truth," he smiled at her, bring his hands up to explore her frame.

"Derrick, stop, that tickles, she giggled as her ran his palms around her slim and slender. Her breasts were smaller than Ashley's but still had enough volume to fully squeeze and nipples that were every bit as sensitive to play with.

"I have my preferences but the body type was never high on my priorities with picking out a woman. What I looked for was how I'd expect her to use what assets she did have in loving me. You may feel like you don't have a lot to offer, but your adeptness with it is second-to-none. Now, I'm the one who'd like to give something back in return."

"What would that be?" she stopped to look at what was now rubbing up against her side.

What she found was Derrick's cock now every bit as agitated but eager as it was before. The veins seemed to be just as well supplied and before, twitching with blood, his head secreted pre-cum as if his balls had already filled his reserves back to capacity in the few minutes since his last climax, and it didn't seem the least bit smaller compared to when she had him on the razor's edge of total explosion just moments prior. The new angle was more than any before as it directly showed just how his length measured up against her torso.

"I'm sorry for holding onto my reservations about you for so long until now, not really giving you a fair chance," he apologized, "I had my doubts about if you could really handle what it was you were asking for and I held back on you out of those fears even as you were trying so hard to communicate how you truly felt."

"It's my fault for letting baseless rumors keep me from doing so until now," she returned his apology, "I should've given you the chance to show how you felt instead of letting others tell me."

"Which is why that's exactly what I'll do for you from now on," he grinded up closer to her, "How do you like it?"

"I don't just like it, I love it," she nuzzled her nose into the crook of his neck, "Need me to do anything?"

"Not at all," he kissed her on the forehead, "This is just how it gets when I'm around a girl that REALLY turns me on. Porn or foreplay alone can't get me this excited. It can get some of the way there, but I only get hard like this when I'm with a lady who I know not only loves a big cock but is willing and ready to show it. This is how hard I'll get when I know you want it, and when I do your wish is my command."

"You have no idea how much it excites me to think just being around me can get the guy I like this big."

"Never think you're can't be sexy again. If you do, you'll force me to whip it out wherever we might be."

"Could I arrange to have you break right out of your buttons for me?"

"If you ask nicely."

They took the moment to share a kiss between their lips out of respect for how deeply they'd be really kissing in the very near future. Seeing the way Derrick's mammoth member swayed with each beat of his heart sent a jolt up Ashley's spine. It looked so erotic shooting up her abdomen from directly between them, as if daring her to take it inside her before it dared to grow any larger. Confirming just how easily it surpassed her forearm in all dimensions solidified her anxiety about what was to come and her resolve to see it through.

"Okay, Derrick, I'm ready for you," she murmured.

"You don't have to be," he replied.

"Yes, I do. It's a direct challenge to my womanhood for you to pop a boner like that. A penis that gets this excited for me must be mean for me. It's my duty to take it with all I have.'

"Alright, go for it, Josie," he laid back for her again, not even think to try and take her from above.

Derrick awaited her patiently amidst the intense throbbing in his loins. The one thing they had going for them was the vast amount of moisture that had accumulated around her crotch from all the poking and prodding he had been doing on her. As much as the thought of being in her all at once was alluring, the way she gingerly pressed the head against her vaginal folds had its own unique charm as well. At the risk of making her situation worse he couldn't deny a certain truth.

"God, look at that," she remarked after feeling he was sufficiently lubricated, "Never in my right mind should I be trying to make these two pieces fit together. I look like a Chihuahua going at with a golden Labrador."

"Yes, but seeing you try anyway is so fucking sexy. I know this might be more than you can take, but the idea that you're committed to make it work anyway makes it even better."

"What I know is that not doing it with you will leave me with more regrets than anything this dick might do," she spread herself with her fingers, "Here I go."

With a sudden downward shove against him, Josie got the glans and first two inches of his shaft into her. The instantly crushing degree of tightness he felt within reminded Derrick that his girth was an obstacle of its own before she even got to dealing with his length. She had thought she had already broken through her hymen before this, but nothing she had in there before could begin to compare with Derrick. She couldn't ignore the shot of pain his initial intrusion brought on but as she bore through it, the first signs from her after that were highly encouraging.

"Ah fuck yes," she let out a sigh of relief, "Even barely in, I know that I love a fat one. Mmmm, stretching me out so good..."

"Take your time on the way down. I won't mind if you can't go all the way."

"To hell with that. It's all or nothing for me."

Once her body had come to terms with the thickness of his appendage, it was all down to a process of inches. One by one, she'd take down another inch, let it reshape her canal as it needed to and go to town on the next one. Derrick felt a sense of satisfaction with her when she got through just the first third, but then she was suddenly halfway, and then at three-quarters he finally noticed something else.

"Oh shit," he gasped as she seemed to be in her own world, "I've never felt anything this tight on me in my life. I'd barely be able to move on my own. Are you still holding up there, Josie?"

"Just a bit more, just a bit more," she repeated to herself over and over as his words fell on deaf ears. Instead, she planted her hands on her hips and, with reckless abandon, came crashing down into his lap all at once.

"Holy shit," Derrick felt the full mass of his penis enter into a figurative vice grip he never would've dared dreamed to be safe or even possible.

Closing his eyes briefly, the sensations running through Derrick from his manhood were nothing short of astonishing in the best possible way. He never imagined what it would feel like to be so thoroughly squeezed on a penis his size all over at once. Opening his eyes though forced his attention back to Josie who had her head lowered for several deep breaths. He could certainly tell his tip was heavily pressed up against the end of her canal to make the fit between them work. It truly felt like he wouldn't be able to move, but it was unthinkable to try until ascertaining her condition. Surprisingly though, she would speak before he could say anything.

"So much... long... thick... cock," Josie worded out slowly.

"Can you really handle it?"

"I can't tell you what I'd have to do if you ever got any bigger, but..." she started speak more smoothly, "somehow though, I can just barely manage to take it now. Just give me another moment to get comfortable..."

The pair remained still as they formed a more perfect union, but Derrick found plenty to take joy in as her womanhood continued to apply his member with a vigorous clamping all over, and how clear he could make out the form of his dick ravaging her belly. Even without moving, his presence within her was plain as day and awe inspiring.

"God, just look at what I'm doing inside you," he flexed his penis for a highly visible reaction, "I would only imagine how it'd be if I exploded in there."

"That's what I'm doing this to find out," she finished acclimating herself, " It'll be sore in the morning but oh so good right now."

To his further amazement, Josie was fairly quickly to get her hips moving up and down for the span of a few inches, clearly taking care to hit her cervix too hard but just enough to let them revel in how every slight motion reshaped her insides.

"Oh God, it feels so big!" she cried out, unconsciously daring anyone in earshot to check on the noise, "It's so huge in my pussy that it makes me want to scream!"

"Go on. I want to hear it!" He clutched the earth beneath him.

He remained as still as he could but his dick maintained a a will and fighting spirit all its own. Anytime her voice would go back down, it would give of a twitch or spasm to force another reaction out of her, seemingly never satisfied that it had stretched her open really as wide as it could and only calming down when its efforts were directly spoken off.

"Yes, yes!" she huffed, " It's too much. It's too much for my tight, tiny pussy! I wouldn't dare dream of ever putting anything else this big and fat in my poor, little vagina. But I do it because I love every enormous inch of this monster cock. I love how I can feel it throb through my whole body. I want every square inch of me stuffed full by this incredible beast!"

"I want to use this monster cock of mine to mess you up so badly that you never forget it. Shoot my spunk so deeply inside that you never manage to get it all out. Do it, Josie, make me cum in you!"

"Yes, I want all that've you've hot. Leave me overflowing!"

Josie but all the remaining stamina she had in granting her request. She was already going beyond what she expected her vagina to be comfortable with the next morning, but being with Derrick for his grand finale trumped all other priorities. She could tell by this pulsing that he had to be close, but even with her full strength she couldn't muster the thrust she needed to finish the job, but, showing his faith in her one last time, Derrick grabbed onto her hips to force himself up into for the finishing lunge he needed, exploding point blank against the end of her canal.

"Oh fuck, there it is!" she cried in ecstasy, "Cum as supplied by real man."

"As I'd only give to a real woman!" he held onto her as tightly as she did him.

Josie could instantly tell that her birth control was going to be put to the full test of its effectiveness as her cervix took the full brunt of an unyielding barrage of his seed. Pouring out from her onto the ground underneath them as he kept pumping more in as if in an effort to fertilize the very earth itself. Seeing his essence seeping out only encouraged him to try and fire off just a bit more to ensure he left her pussy as full as he could physically manage. With the last of her energy, she managed to also reach a wonderful climax alongside him, but the toll of her wild ride came due all at once right after as her entire being became overwhelmed with fatigue, but Derrick was more than willing to catch her in his arms as his great satiated manhood withdrew from her body.

"Hey, stay with me Josie," he whispered into her ear, " Don't give out now that you're finally done. We've still got to get back home."

"Mmmm... yeah," she gave her tired head a brief rest upon his shoulder.

Derrick left her comfortably positioned against a nearby tree as he took it upon himself to recollect their discarded clothes.