Fact-Checking Derrick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey look, the sun dried my soaked trunks just in time," he announced, "Your shirt is still good too."

"Thanks," she mustered enough energy to slowly redress herself, "I couldn't even begin to really try to tell you what just happened to me back there."

"I can't say I'd recommend trying it again anytime soon," he jabbed her playfully.

"My parents would be pissed enough as it is," she added, "Speaking of which, can I ask for one more favor out of you."

"Which would be?"

"Don't spread this get together between us through the rumor mill. I can't control what you do with others, but I want happened her to be something precious between you and me," she requested.

"I don't mind," he rubbed her hair, picking out any remaining semen he could see, "You did some things I'd like to keep personal too."

"I hope you'll still be up to trying some of my cooking when we get back home."

"As if I wouldn't be hungry after that."

At last, with a bit more help Josie managed to get back on her feet and regain her bearings. Just as she finally did, she managed to catch her first glimpse of other pedestrians in the forest that afternoon. At first her heart stopped, but the friendly glance that came her way when the spectator drew near enough to make eye contact eased her nerves.

"Nice day to be out in nature isn't it?" The woman looking to be in her mid-twenties greeted them.

"Yes it is," they both answered as she appeared to be unassuming.

"Just be careful about getting too natural out here, if you know what I mean," the traveler added, "Looks like things might have gotten awkward if I had popped in a few minutes later."

"What would be different in a few minutes," Josie asked, only to be guided by her pointing finger.

"I see you've got a man ready to set up camp with his girl," the woman teased, pointing out Derrick's rising trouser tent, "Nice pine tree you seem to be growing there."

Josie turned to Derrick who was now nervously darting his eyes about until the hiker took her leave. Once she was out of earshot, Josie spoke once more to her old crush.

"How are you up for more already?" she gawked.

"Once I find a girl who flips my switch, that's it. I can be up and ready to go at the drop of a hat," he informed her with an awkward smile

"Would you be up to helping me practice a bit more with my hands when you've got the time?" Josie proposed.

"Consider it an open invitation."

Without even waiting to get moving, he offered her hand a place on his bulge. Even through the material she could feel how much it strained the material, yearning to break free. Of course, she wanted to get it back out just as badly as he did. This was a rare specimen she'd be ready to study now at any chance she got.

"Sounds good to me, Derrick. Sounds good to me."