Factory Town

Story Info
Community prepares young men for the real world.
3.4k words
4.38
8.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A good-looking young man wearing nothing but a tiny swimsuit suddenly appeared in the door of the sheriff's office. He was propelled through the door into the office by a tall, distinguished man in a three-piece suit, who was looking very stern, indeed and spoke briefly with the sheriff as he held the young man in place. The sheriff's eyes widened with pleasure at the sight. "Sure thing, sir. I'll see to it that he gets home safe. Thanks for bringing him to my attention." He looked over at the young man's half-naked ass. "No problem at all. You sure wouldn't want to have a kid like this walking the streets in this condition. Those factory workers are a rough bunch.

"Why, just a couple of weeks ago, that Anderson kid -- you know the one, sir --he's on the gymnastics team at the junior college -- just turned 19 and all full of himself -- well, he decided to walk home from the swimming pool in that little swimming suit of his. You know he's got a butt kind of like this guy's here.

"Anyway, he just disappeared for almost 24 hours. He seemed OK when we finally found him handcuffed to the fence out in back of the main factory building. We never did find that bathing suit of his, though. He was pretty pissed when I started examining him -- kept telling me to get my g** d** hands off his g** d** ass. I had to leave him handcuffed just to hold him in place. Finally had the deputy gag him -- what a mouth that kid had. Whew! Kid didn't want me feeling up his ass.

"Well, it looked OK to me -- better than OK, really. But just to be sure, I took him over to the hospital and handed him over to that intern friend of yours there."

"Yeah, he called me to tell me they had the kid there -- they held him a couple of days for observation. I went over and watched while they worked with his asshole -- testing it for damage and flexibility. You know -- that new program they've got -- preventive therapy. It's amazing what a little stretching can do -- by the time they were done, that kid could take the biggest plugs they had without a problem. That's one more kid who doesn't have to worry about his ass getting damaged if those guys kidnap him again.

"He was still pretty feisty, though. He kept yelling at them to leave him alone -- he didn't want anybody fooling around with his ass. They had to keep him strapped down to the bed. When I was last there, they had him belly-down with a bunch of pillows underneath to keep his ass up in the air and spread. He was complaining so much, they had to finally put a gag in his mouth. When the nurse had to leave the room, I got a chance to slip a hand up under his hospital gown and try out that asshole -- got two whole fingers up it. Really tight and slippery -- felt almost like a rubber glove. They do real good work there.

"They had him shaved smooth as a baby, too. Last I heard, they were trying out a new depilatory on him -- one of those things that removes the hair permanently. Just on his ass, of course. Such a nice silky feel to it."

"Yeah, it's getting so that by the time a good-looking boy makes it through the first term at the junior college in this town, it's as good as getting a certificate of capacity. Everybody knows he's been drilled by then -- usually quite a few times." The sheriff grinned.

"I get so many of these "rape" calls, it's got so I can almost predict 'em. Last time it happened, I go out to this nice little house in the suburbs. Mama's hysterical. The kid's red-faced, got a little bathrobe on.

"I have to shoo the mama out of the room. The kid, who's a freshman over at the junior college, breaks down and starts bawlin'. I stand him up and hold him for a while, while he blubbers away on my shoulder. Nothing like the feel of a hot, smooth young 19-year-old pressing against you, shaking with sobs.

"I run my hands up and down his back, soothing him. While he's all hysterical, it's easy enough to loosen the tie at the waist of his robe. Before he realizes what's happening, the front of it's wide open, and his bare cock is pressing into me.

"Once he's settled down a little, he gets all flustered because he realizes his naked dick is starting to puff up from rubbing against me. I push him back a little bit and give him this stern look, then look down at his dick -- now it's arching out big in front of him. I ask him whether he's sure he was raped or was he just cock-teasing some guys, and he let it get out of control. He's all shocked and his cock all of a sudden gets hard as a rock.

"By the time I'm done playing with his head, he's naked, with his ass in the air, begging me to look at it -- trying to prove he was really raped. Well, of course, like all healthy teenagers, his asshole is just fine -- a little red, maybe, and gaping a little more than it probably used to, but that's all.

"I look it over and finger it a little. Of course, it's dripping with cum -- and, as I explain to him, that just proves he was fucked -- not that he was raped. The kid decides not to make an issue of it. On the other hand, I owe a favor to a doctor friend of mine, so I give him a call and drive the kid over for a check-up.

"Last I saw of him, he was naked on the examining table, legs in the air, answering some pretty detailed questions about his ordeal while the doctor probed his asshole.

"Well, as it happens, my doctor buddy is an administrator at the college. A couple of weeks later, I was asked to give a talk to some of the freshman boys at the school, on the dangers of rape in this town. They just gave me a half-dozen of the ones they considered most at risk -- i.e., the only good-looking freshman boys left who hadn't been raped -- every one of them technically a man (at 18+) -- but all of them still virgins.

"Well, it didn't take much to get these kids shaking in their shoes. Turns out one of 'em had had a close call a couple of weeks before. The others heard something about it, but the guy didn't want to talk about it much, so they didn't really know the details.

"Well, as you might guess, the one it happened to was that sexy little Di Marco guy with that really hot ass. You know the one? He's a walking invitation to rape if I ever saw one.

"Well, I told them that the best way to go over their options was to act out what happened. Then they could all see how to handle the situation if it ever came up. We'd talk later about prevention.

"Well, young Tony wasn't too hot about the idea, but he finally agreed. I had Mark Johnson play the guy who attacked him. He's got a few inches on Di Marco -- made it a little more realistic. Those factory guys can be pretty big.

"Well, Tony coaches him along on what happened, and before Mark knew it, Tony had positioned himself facing the wall in front of the room with Mark's crotch shoved up against his ass.

"I don't think it really sunk in to the Johnson kid's head what acting this out was going be like until all of a sudden he found himself with his big dick pressing hard against his little buddy's squirmy buttcheeks.

"As Tony was describing and acting out how he wiggled around trying to get away, I could see the look in Mark's eyes beginning to change. His hips started to flex as he began slowly pumping his growing dick against Tony's sweet squirmy ass.

"Tony was still completely unconscious of what was going on with his co-star. He just said 'Yeah, that's what he did. He kept pushing his hard cock against my butt. And then I broke away from him and took off.'

"Well, when Tony started to act out his escape, I could see that Mark wasn't about to let him go. I stepped in to keep Tony from realizing it. 'And you see what could happen -- suppose the guy was a lot stronger than you -- like Mark, here. Suppose you couldn't get away. Is there anything you could do?'

"Since it looked like Mark was going that way anyway, I decided to take 'em one step further. 'Suppose he even got your pants down. What then? Go ahead, Mark. Take his pants down. That's right, Tony, struggle a little, but not too much. Let him get your pants down to your ankles.'

"Tony looked like he was struggling more than a little, but this gave Mark the excuse he wanted. Brushing aside Tony's resistance, he depantsed him entirely and tossed Tony's pants over toward the other guys. They grabbed them and tossed them over to the other side of the room, where Tony couldn't get to them. The breathing in the room seemed to be getting heavier, too -- the whole thing was starting to feel a lot like a stripper act.

"The other boys moved in for a closer look at Tony's sexy butt and the way it was wiggling around, only half-covered by a pair of little white briefs. For a while Mark seemed content just to keep dry-humping Tony's firm asscheeks. After a while, though, Mark unbuckled his own belt and shoved his pants and underpants down to his thighs. The other boys gasped at the size of his cock -- I could see them looking at me out of the corner of their eye, expecting me to call a halt. Surely this was going too far?

But I just nodded and smiled as Mark began pumping the head of his hard cock against Tony's briefs and deep into his crack, using it to stuff the underpants deeper into the crack between Tony's big round cheeks. Finally, Mark's cockhead was pressed right against Tony's tight little pucker -- only the flimsy underpants stood between Tony and an even closer acquaintance with Mark's big dick.

"The other boys were really pushing in close now, two on each side. Their fascinated faces were pressed together only inches from the hot action going on between Tony's rubbery buttcheeks. Time to get them more involved.

"'OK, now we've seen what happens to a kid who gets overpowered by a big strong factory guy. (Good job, by the way, Mark.) And it looks like it won't be long before that factory guy's gonna be exploring little Tony's asshole in depth, right, guys?

"'So, now let's leave them to it, while the rest of us act out another scene. This time, let's see what happens when there's a real gang-bang. That's the way it usually happens, you know. That's when a whole bunch of factory guys all grab some guy and fuck him.'

"I could see I had their attention now. I got the four of them to move over to another area, where I set it up for them. 'OK, who's gonna be the victim?'

"I could see there was a consensus of three to one in favor of a little dark-haired number named Ricky. He was a little shy, but it was obvious that he had a great body for his size. He was the only one that came to the class wearing shorts. And they weren't those over-sized baggy kind, either -- they were cut-off jeans. Cut pretty short, too -- like about a third of the way down the thigh. Anyway, he was obviously perfect to play the freshman kid.

"'OK, Ricky it is. Good choice. Who can tell me why?'

"They were quick enough with that one -- 'He looks small enough that we could take him pretty easy.' 'He's showing a lot of skin.' 'Those tight shorts show off his ass a lot.'

"The kid was blushing bright red at this point. The other three guys were starting to look distinctly horny. All four of them sneaking glances over to where Mark was trying to get Tony's briefs down over his ass. Tony was resisting pretty strongly, but Mark had them half-way down already.

"'OK, now suppose the three of you grab Ricky here and drag him over to this back alley -- we'll use this corner of the room to be the alley.'

"Ricky fought back a little. He wasn't really sure what he was supposed to be doing in this scene. Bottom line, he let them grab him and half-drag, half-carry him over to the corner.

"I encouraged the three attackers to make it more realistic. 'Come on. Grab his ass. What do you think these factory guys'd be doing if they had a hot little number like Ricky here in their power? Remember, you can do anything you want. This is just a scene you're acting out -- you're playing the part of tough factory guys. Let yourselves go.'

"The guys started feeling his ass and crotch and rubbing his tits. Since I didn't give them any more prompting, they just kept getting more and more into it.

"Just then there was a loud grunt from the other side of the room. They all looked over to witness the final stages of Tony's futile resistance. Mark had him bent forward at the waist, with his hands against the wall. His briefs were down around one of his ankles. Ricky watched, shuddering, as Mark's huge cock slowly disappeared into Tony's squirming ass. Tony let out a groan as it reached its full length into his tight little hole. Slowly, Mark began pumping in and out of the sweet young ass.

Just then, Ricky made a break for it. He caught the guys off-balance and damn near got away. Unfortunately for him, one of them was just quick enough to grab his ankle and he went sprawling.

"In seconds they were all over him. This time there was no need for prompting. They wrestled him down and began stripping off his clothes. When he started yelling, they gagged him with his own T-shirt.

"In a few minutes there was nothing to be heard in the room but the slapping and slurping sounds of pre-cum covered cocks sliding into and out of the tight assholes of the two hot-bottomed "victims." From the looks on their faces, the experience wasn't nearly as unpleasant as they'd been expecting. Tony was moaning steadily as Mark pumped him. Ricky was on his back, legs up over Chris' shoulders, as the fastest of his attackers claimed first dibs. The other two boys watched impatiently as Chris jerked the gag out of Ricky's mouth and then pressed his own mouth over the smaller boy's, sealing in any protest he might have made.

"I told the other two they'd better get ready for their turn and got them bare-ass in seconds. Once he was naked, the one named Joey turned out to have an incredibly voluptuous ass himself. His cheeks were full and rounded, and he had a little bit of a swayback. As a result, it looked like he was deliberately sticking his ass out behind, trying to attract attention.

"I told Joey to put some spit on Tad's cock, so it'd be lubricated -- otherwise, he could get a real sore dick if the hole's too small -- you know what I mean. He tried to spit on it, but his aim was pretty poor and it went on the floor. I shoved him down onto his knees and told him to get closer so he wouldn't miss. He was so shy about it, I finally had to grab Tad's cock with one hand and shove Joey's head right down to it with the other. I pressed those soft, full lips of his right against it and told him to start spreading spit on it with his tongue. Pretty soon he was licking away at his buddy's cock like he was born to it. I had them exchange positions and Tad was horny enough (after all of Joey's tongue action) to do anything -- I got him licking his buddy's cock and balls.

"Another few minutes, and I got Joey to turn around, so that Tad could do some deep-licking along Joey's smooth asscrack. Joey bent over and stuck out his ass even more to get more of that incredible feeling. I got Tad to thrust his tongue into Joey's tiny asshole. Bent over as he was at the waist, Joey spread his legs further and further apart. Finally, he lost his balance and ended up on his hands and knees, ass in the air, still begging for more of Tad's incredible tongue action.

"This was obviously more than Tad could resist. With his cock dripping with saliva, and Joey's hole begging, it was only a matter of seconds before he was on his knees behind the big-assed kid with his cock deep in his tight hole. Joey squeaked and squawked and tried to stop him, but once he'd started there was no forcing him back out again. And once he'd started pumping, Joey realized it wasn't nearly as bad as he'd thought it would be.

"By the end of my first session with the six best-looking teen virgins in the freshman class, I had three more available assholes and three who had learned the joys of fucking. I knew the dean of discipline at the junior college would be happy to hear about it. He was in the habit of giving bare-ass spankings as punishment to misbehaving students, but he'd always had to watch his step with these 6 homophobes. Suddenly a wealth of possibilities opened up for him.

Within a week of the session, he'd managed to get Joey sent to his office for being late to class. Joey made the mistake of saying he was late because he hadn't been feeling very well that morning. The dean immediately brought out a thermometer and shoved it in the kid's mouth. Before Joey knew what was happening, the dean had brought out a second thermometer and told the kid to drop his pants.

Joey backed away, eyes full of dread. He tried to protest, but his mouth was full of thermometer. The dean told him to shut up, keep his mouth closed, and drop his pants -- immediately.

Joey was intimidated enough to reluctantly unzip and shoved his jeans down to his knees. The dean had him bend over the desk, chest on the desk, ass in the air.

"Within a few weeks I was in demand at several other colleges in the area to give my 'scared straight' lecture (I'm afraid I misrepresented the gist of it a little bit to the college administrators, but I kept a few select administration officials informed of the actual curriculum and exact results).

"In fact, after the first couple of times, one of the administrators proposed teaming up for these lectures -- he was an expert in cinematography and... the rest was obvious. Not only were we able to retail the beautifully edited films of the sessions, but we had the potential to control practically every good-looking incoming college boy in the area. Well, we decided it would be a little too dangerous to try to do that directly.

"Instead, we worked out a system of internships with most of the big businessmen in the county. In return for a few hours during the day and on weekends, the college boys we placed were paid very handsomely, indeed. It got to the point where there was real competition for available positions. Of course, most of them didn't know what they were getting themselves into -- only that the money was awfully good.

"Businessmen were able to review the film of young college students in their area and make their selections. They paid us a (large) flat fee as facilitators -- we made no guarantees. The guys were broken in -- what their employers did with that information was their own business."