Faded Photographs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of days of having to contend with short bouts of mild disappointment, I quickly got back to my relatively mundane routine. I suddenly returned to being content with my world, my garden and greenhouse, along with my home. I also decided that I no longer had a reason or need to keep the shoebox and would add it to this upcoming weeks trash pickup.

A week had passed and I was happy to find that when my unrealistic fantasy had not turned out quite like I had envisioned, I accepted it rather casually. "I was over the 'Mitzi Trip' I had been on," I thought to myself, and felt pretty good about not having any specific feeling, one way or the other about how things worked out. To be honest, I hadn't even thought about it after those initial first few days.

The following Monday about mid-morning, my phone rang. "Morning, Bert. I hope I didn't disturb you," Mitzi said. Before I had a chance to respond, she continued, "I made a few pies yesterday, and I'm sending Kayla over with one this afternoon. It's a cherry pie, it was your favorite, and still is, I hope. Just a small reassurance that our friendship is still special and intact, and that we're fine, as far as I'm concerned."

"That's very thoughtful of you, Mitzi, thank you. Yes, and cherry pie is still my favorite. Listen . . . why don't you and Kayla both come over later in the afternoon and we can have a casual dinner on my patio? I make a mean grilled fish, and have plenty."

"I'd love to, Bert, but I have plans with a few old female friends from high school that still live in town and haven't seen in eons . . . I'm sorry, but I'd be receptive to a rain check, if you're open to that."

I knew Mitzi could be a master manipulator when she wanted to, but I never knew her to not tell the truth, no matter how painfully inconvenient it might be. I was confident that she was being honest about this previous engagement.

"I'm sorry that the timing is poor. It is short notice, but it was just an impulsive and genuine suggestion," I said. "I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time with a few friends from high school. That should be a real hoot, and might be entertaining to just be a fly on the wall. Oh, by the way, a rain check will be forthcoming . . . have fun. Kayla can come over whenever it's convenient for her. We'll just have more fish for ourselves. If she's open to my invitation, she's welcome to come alone seeing she may be having to eat without you."

"Hold on, let me ask her, but I'm sure she'd be more than pleased to join you, hold on." The phone went silent. "As I suspected she'd love to have dinner with you, and asked at what time she should be there," she said once she returned to the phon.

"Tell her she can come over anytime she wants. I can always use an extra pair of hands. Alright then, thanks for the pie, I can almost taste it right now, and have fun. Talk to you later Mitzi." She said goodbye, then hung up.

I was almost as excited anticipating one of Mitzi's cherry pies as I was about the thought of Kayla coming over for dinner, plus not having to eat alone.

It was just after one o'clock when my kitchen doorbell rang. Kayla was standing there wearing a warm, friendly smile, carrying a plastic bag, which I assumed contained my pie, and said, "Hi, Bert. I'm not too early, am I?"

I let her in, and said, "Not if you want a late lunch. And if you'd prefer an early dinner, you're still not too early. Come in."

"I'm not hungry right now. Mom left a short while ago and I didn't want to hang out alone," she said. "Where should I put your pie?" She asked, as she sashayed across my kitchen floor.

"Just put it on the counter over there," pointing to a place on the counter where it would be out of the way. "Would you like something cold to drink? Come out on the patio and sit anywhere, while I get you your drink," I said, before she had a chance to say a word.

She gently shook her head, and said, "No thanks, I'll have something to drink later. Mom said you could use a second pair of hands. How can I help?"

I smiled, and said, "If you don't want to eat right away, then we have plenty of time before we need to start the grille and get things ready. Let's go sit outside, and just enjoy the day and shoot the breeze awhile," I suggested.

"Great," she said, excitedly. "That'll give me a chance to really check out your lovely garden. I never got a chance to seriously examine all the beautiful flowers and colors."

We went outside and I directed her to a chair where she'd have an unobstructed view of most of the garden. I sat in the chair next to her, but not before checking out the short, tight, cut-off jeans she had on, which left nothing to the imagination as to what was inside them. They accented her exquisite ass perfectly and conveniently tucked in between each ass cheek. She had on a thin polyester light yellow halter top. She was braless, which nearly revealed her unfettered, firm tits clearly through the near shear top. I could see distinct shadows of her lovely, silver dollar size areolae that encircled her perfect semi-hard nipples. It was all I could do to resist from telling her to just take off her top. A sight to behold that nearly took my breath away. "This could be an interesting day," I thought to myself, not knowing if there was a purpose for her dress, or if girls her age were now dressing like that. I didn't know what to expect. "This gorgeous specimen seems to be full of pleasant surprises. I need to find a reason to get back in the kitchen and adjust my cock, as I feel it beginning to respond," my thoughts continued.

I abruptly said, "I need a cold beer." I cleared my throat, and continued. "It seems it's going to get warmer than they predicted. Can I get you something now?"

"Yeah, okay. It does seem that today could be a hot one," she answered, then softly giggled, naughtily.

"Be right back," I said, as I got up and went into the house. After getting two beers, a glass for Kayla, and properly adjusted my cock as best I could, I returned with our drinks, and put hers on the table in front of her, before seating myself.

"Thanks, but I don't need a glass. Seeing there's only the two of us, there's no need to be proper. I'll drink it right out of the bottle, like the girls at school do," she said, as her eyes quickly glanced at the bulge in my pants that was somewhat obvious despite my efforts. She looked back up with a slight smile of accomplishment on her lips, then seductively placed her lips on the opening of the bottle and took a sip.

I had to change the direction this was heading, with so much of the day left, and said, "So, how are you doing in school, and what is your major," not knowing what else to say.

"Oh, it's becoming pretty intense and takes up a great deal of my time. My social life is pretty limited. Other than that, I'm doing quite well. My goal is to go into Orthodontics when all is said and done," she replied confidently, and with pride.

"Wow! Very impressive," I responded.

"Yeah, well Mom made it perfectly clear that she was not going to subsidize a worthless 'Liberal Arts' degree, while I was still in high school. She constantly impressed upon me the importance of getting a degree that I could depend on to support myself sufficiently. That can only be done by setting goals and focusing on my future rather than the social life that is available, and can, too easily, become a distraction and a priority. She insists it is possible to do both, as long as there was moderation in the social life. There will be plenty of time to concentrate on my social life once I am guaranteed my independence. She always said, 'A woman simply is, but a man must become, and that doesn't generally occur until they're in their late 20's, at minimum'. Mom and Dad divorced when I was very young, and the responsibility of providing for two girls, rested basically on her shoulders alone. She knows the importance of a woman being able to provide for herself. No one can ever predict what the future holds. I always try to conduct myself socially with those words as a reminder." She then smiled, and took another sip of her beer.

"Mitzi has done a good job," I thought to myself. I then said, "Why don't you take a closer look at all the flowers in the garden, while I go in the house and get into something cooler than these long pants. I'll join you when I come back out." I stood up, and moved my hand and arm in a sweeping motion across the two sides of my yard where my garden was.

Kayla got up. "Okay, go ahead. Your garden is impressive and beautiful," she said, as she slowly sauntered across the yard towards the flowers.

I stood there just gawking and admiring this deliciously nubile gem, walking across my yard, and said, "Damn!" I shook my head in disbelief in the good fortune of her being here with me, and in this obvious sexual mood she seemed to be offering, as I turned and went into my house. I changed into a pair of shorts that were shorter than Bermuda shorts and joined her at the flower beds.

As I got beside her, she looked down at my shorts, smiled, and said, "Now that looks more appropriate, and much more comfortable. These flowers are so gorgeous and obviously well taken care of. I hope I'm eventually able to create a garden like this one day."

We walked slowly along the garden, as I volunteered information about each individual species of flowers and answered any questions she had. Once covering the entire garden, we approached a section of dirt with no flowers. "This small section here hasn't been planted yet, you could start learning about gardening right here, with me to help you, if you'd like," I offered.

"Oh, my goodness, you'd do that for me?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes, I'd love to teach you how to grow a garden successfully. Now, are you about ready to start preparing the food for the grille?"

"All of a sudden I'm feeling a bit hungry and should be ready to eat by the time the food is all cooked," she said, nodding her head, with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay, let's get going," I said. I directed the two of us into the kitchen to begin working on everything. My concentration was constantly disrupted when Kayla moved, or gave me a nice view of her superb ass, or her voluptuous tits. I had a perpetual tingling sensation in my balls, but was able to keep my cock under control, which was a task of its own.

Once everything was done and the fish was on the grille, I said, "There, it should all be ready shortly. Want your salad now, and another beer?"

"Mm hmm," is all she said, as she sat back down at the table.

We were enjoying our salads and beer, as I periodically checked on the fish, and basted them with my special sauce. I flipped the fish over and sat back down beside her.

Kayla gently put her hand on my bare thigh, and began rubbing it slowly, saying, "That is so generous of you to offer to teach me gardening. The salad was delicious, I can hardly wait for everything that comes afterwards." A one sided, naughty smile touched her lips, as she looked at me suggestively. I looked at her near naked breasts at length, and replied, "Neither can I," as I gave her an equally naughty smile back. It was obvious to both of us at this point that we were not just referring to the food on the grille.

While eating our fish and grilled vegetables, we had small inconsequential conversation. She kept on repeating how excited she was about transplanting and growing flowers on her own. She ate most of her fish, and pushed herself slightly away from the table saying, "That was delicious, I couldn't finish it all, I'm sorry." She leaned closer to me, and said, "How could I possibly thank you for everything you've done, and offered?" She then, once again, began softly rubbing my thigh, looking sensually right into my eyes with her piercing hazel eyes that seemed to be able to look right into my soul.

I looked directly at her breasts, which she'd made even more accessible to me by leaning forward, I softly replied, "I'm sure we'll think of something," as I no longer cared how visible my now engorged cock was to her.

She then put her face close to mine and gave me an open-mouthed kiss, as her hand slid higher up my leg. I opened my mouth to accept her probing tongue as it intertwined with my own. She then placed her hand around the shaft of my cock, still inside my shorts, and began to gently massage it.

My impulse, once we broke from our kiss, was to reach out and place my hand on one of Kayla's breasts. But I still had the presence of mind to realize that my yard was not the place to have this continue, and reluctantly said, "Not here, let's head into the house." Neither of us had anything else in mind other than sexual gratification, so there was no mention of all that was still on the table from dinner. We just hastily entered the house.

As soon as the sliding door to my kitchen closed, I reached out and began rubbing Kayla's tits and untying her top and just let it fall to the floor. I then hungrily began kissing and sucking her firm, full breasts. I put one of her now hard nipples between my teeth and began softly nibbling on it teasingly.

Kayla let out a hissing sound by clenching her teeth while sucking air in, and softly whispered, "Mmm, Bert, that feels wonderful," as she tenderly began rubbing my cock, still covered by my shorts. Kayla pulled away and grabbed my arm and led me to the carpeted living room. While walking to the couch, she effortlessly, without losing stride, quickly snatched a throw pillow from a chair we passed. She stood me in front of the couch, dropped the pillow at my feet and put both her hands at the waistband of my shorts and pulled then down, along with my underwear. She wrapped a hand around my shaft and began stroking it slowly, while not taking her sultry eyes off my face and wearing the naughtiest smile I'd ever seen on her.

I leaned towards her and gave her a passionate kiss, with our tongues dancing in her mouth, as my hand went back to fondling her breasts and nipples. Once the kiss ended, she began mouthing one of my ears, moving down to my neck. Her downward travels continued until her knees were on the pillow she had placed at my feet and my cock was directly in line with her face. She continued slowly stroking my cock, not breaking the rhythm, while she had changed positions.

She softly said, "This is a rather handsome and delicious looking penis you have here, Bert, and the perfect size." She slowly drew her face closer to my now pre-cum leaking cockhead and began licking my shaft, slowly moving her tongue to the crown. She swirled it along the edges, as her eyes rolled up, allowing her to look at my face.

I didn't quite believe what was happening, and had no intention of analyzing anything right now. It was time to savor the oral attention this young, beautiful woman was affording me and my old lonely cock. I could feel my knees weakening under the blissful pleasure I had only dreamt about for many years now.

Kayla then gently placed her mouth over the entire head of my engorged cock and began teasing it with her tongue, licking up my pre-cum in the process. She then slid her head down my shaft while softly sucking. She continued this teasingly euphoric pleasure until I could feel myself getting close to shooting what felt like a very intense load and informed Kayla of such. Much to my surprise, she continued with, what seemed, a more intense effort and purpose.

I felt my knees begin to tremble as an electrical tingling began growing in my balls, and slowly moved to the base of my shaft. I gently placed my hands on the top of Kayla's head, without altering its movement, and began grunting and groaning loudly, making animalistic sounds I'd never heard before, as the trembling of my knees intensified.

Suddenly I let out a loud, "Aah . . . Ooh," as the first stream of my semen burst into Kayla's young, receptive mouth. I could feel the suction intensify in her mouth as my ejaculation continued, filling her mouth with as much cum that a man of 65 years could produce. She was swallowing vigorously, trying not to lose a drop, wanting to consume all that I was giving her.

Kayla continued sucking until my cock went almost completely flaccid before removing it from her mouth. She looked up at me, smiling in such a way that indicated she knew she had just ingratiated herself with me. She then whispered, "Mmm, now that was a dessert worth waiting for."

I just collapsed backwards onto my couch, and said, between gasps of breath, "Oh, my God, Kayla! That was wonderful, and a complete surprise . . . thank you so much." I sat there completely satiated and exhausted.

"I'm glad I could satisfy you like that. Once you've totally recovered, and your body rejuvenates itself, we'll need to make sure we satisfy each other," she said, and gave me a subtle wink. "Now, while you gather yourself, I need to freshen up a bit, and get presentable enough to go outside and help clean up the debris we left on the patio." Before turning and going back into the kitchen to retrieve her top, a broad smile of contentment appeared on her face, as she looked at my now damp, and shriveled cock, and said, "Oh, in case you're interested, I'm very impressed with that 'Bad Boy' of yours," nodding in the direction of my cock as she disappeared into my kitchen.

A few minutes had passed before I grabbed my shorts, minus the underwear, put them on and joined Kayla, who had already begun bringing in the dishes and utensils. We got the patio looking as it had before we ate, along with filling the dishwasher and letting it do its job.

Shortly after everything had been cleaned up, Kayla's cell phone rang. "Oh, hi Mom!" I heard her say. She went on answering her mother's questions, "Yeah, I'm still at Bert's. Oh, yeah, it was a wonderful day. Mm hmm, everything I ate was delicious," as she turned and looked my way, revealing a very naughty smile. "Mom, of course I helped Bert clean everything up, and I'll be home shortly, Okay? No, there was so much fish, he didn't have room for any cherry pie yet. Okay see ya in a bit . . . love you too, goodbye." Kayla looked at me and said, "She was just wondering where I was, seeing I wasn't home, is all."

I asked, inquisitively, "Is your mother expecting you home right now?"

"Not really. She just was curious as to my whereabouts. I'm usually home when she gets home seeing I don't know many people in our town. I should be leaving fairly soon though," she answered.

I asked, "Do you have time for a piece of your mother's cherry pie?"

She giggled, and said, "I already had my dessert, or have you already forgotten?"

"I'll never forget this afternoon," I sincerely replied.

Kayla, seductively responded, "There's a lot of summer left, and I suddenly have a garden I need to take care of. I suspect there may be more memorable days ahead before I go back to college." Kayla looked down at my shorts, and said surprisingly, "Are you not wearing any underwear? I hope that you end up planning to go 'Commando' whenever I come over from now on." She then placed her fingertips under the head of my cock and moved them in quick, gentle upward movements, causing my cock to bounce up and down, as she mischievously giggled and gave me another naughty wink.

I raised my eyebrows, and gave a little chuckle, then said, "If you like knowing I'm not wearing underwear, then I'll keep them off, just for you. Oh, I hope your suspicions become prophetic realities, when you said what the rest of the summer might bring. You'll get no argument from me." I tilted my head a little and nodded in assurance.

We both let out soft laughter, then Kayla said, "I should be going now. The food was excellent, thanks for everything. And I appreciate you giving me use of a portion of your garden. I enjoyed everything about today and am glad we got to know each other better."