Faded Photographs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my cock became almost completely flaccid, it only then exited her satiated pussy, causing a popping sound. It was then that I rolled off her onto my own back beside her and just looked up at my ceiling, in complete disbelief and contentment.

Kayla turned on her side towards me, placing her free arm over me with her hand on my chest. She then began running her fingers through the white hair on my chest of 65 years, and said, "I've never imagined sex being so wonderfully fulfilling as today has been. Now I know what my mother meant and was trying to tell me."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, when she constantly said, 'A man needs to become'. The few guys that I've had sex with were always my own age. They always saw, or seemed to see, sex as a conquest and nothing much more. I always walked away feeling as though I was just another award to be placed in their imaginary, egotistical trophy case. I was just another fuck to them. All they were interested in was getting off and satisfying themselves, with little, or no regard, to what I may be feeling, and needed to feel. You are very different, and so was today. I feel totally satisfied and fulfilled, along with feeling appreciated. I am confidently sure, absent of any doubt, that, your primary priority was pleasing and fulfilling me, before yourself. You're a very special man, just like mother always said. 'Men do need to become,' now has a more profound meaning to me, and is suddenly much clearer."

"As long as the other person can be sure their partner's purpose for making sure his, or her, partner feels pleased, fulfilled, and important, isn't to satisfy a selfish ego need. Pleasing her, or him, is paramount, but must be for each other, not for just one of them, and that mind-set extends beyond the confines of the bedroom. Then, and only then, will everything be good for both. It's a two-way street, and there are, 'Me first' people in both genders. You need to know the person that no one else sees, as well. You've heard that saying, 'Dance like no one is watching' . . . well, you need to know that your partner is like that in front of you," I said.

"Mmm. Life can sometimes be so complicated and full of disappointments, it seems," Kayla sighed.

"Be frugal with your expectations of others and you'll limit many of those disappointment," I softly said, then leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"How come you and Mom went your separate ways? You're both so much alike in so many ways, and seem to know each other so well," she curiously asked.

"It just wasn't meant to be. We were both young and still preparing for our respective future careers," I said, in a voice of acceptance.

"I guess you're right. There were no disappointments today. I can tell you that much. I need to take another shower and get this distinct odor of sex off me. Mother can be like a blood hound, very little gets past her. She doesn't miss much," she said, as she got off the bed and started to the bathroom.

"You'll hear no complaints from this guy, either. It, and you, were excellent . . . And I thank you," I shouted, as she disappeared from the bedroom doorway.

I heard a somewhat distant sounding echoing voice, as Kayla yelled out, "Good! This was a preview of coming attractions and there's still a lot of summer left." Then I heard a slight naughty giggle.

Kayla came out of the shower and went into my bedroom to dress up. After she dried and fixed her hair, she entered the kitchen where I was sitting and having a cold lemonade. I raised my glass, and asked, "Want one?"

"No thanks. I should be going very soon," Kayla replied.

I sipped my drink, and said, "Alright, you know what's best. You did a fine job today, in and out of the garden," I gave out a little chuckle.

"Yeah, the garden did come out pretty good, didn't it? I couldn't have done so good, 'In and out'," making air quotes, "without you helping and being an instrumental influence. You were quite good, yourself." It was her turn to chuckle now.

"As we said a little while ago, it takes two," I said. "Oh, before you go, if you ever come over to do some work on your garden and I'm not home, your sneakers and coveralls will be in the garage. The breezeway door to the garage is always unlocked, so just walk in. We can make better arrangements, if need be later. I'll have your coveralls all nice and clean for you and hanging up. You have a pretty good idea where everything else is that you may need for the garden. It's all in the shed. There is also no need for you to call before dropping by either." I then stood up and walked her to the door.

She leaned close to me and gave me a nice tender kiss, and said, "Today is a day I'll never forget, for more reasons than I could ever explain. It was wonderful, and so were you. Thank you for everything." She gave me another quick kiss, and said, "I must go . . . See ya very soon," and blew me a kiss,

"I should be the one thanking you. I look forward to the next time, and do hope it's soon. See you then, 'Precious'."

Kayla waved good bye by wriggling her fingers up and down, then turned to her car.

There was no reason to talk about, or even mention, what happened between us. It was clear we both felt the same way about it all, and both knew that it was not going to end once she walked out my door today.

I sat for a while, nursing my lemonade while thinking about everything Kayla had said today, while she laid next to me. I just can't imagine what it must feel like to give yourself completely to someone, to only walk away feeling completely used by them. Mitzi was always good at analyzing something realistically and logically. She was right. Immature men never really grow up to the point where other people's wants and needs truly matter enough to ever take precedence over their own; not even their so-called partner. The primal selfish little boy in all of us never completely vanishes. But a man that's matured has tamed and brought under control those immature, primal, selfish instincts and is able to prioritize them. Most of us grow into very socially acceptable males, but we never seem to cast away all of our childish things and ways. The same can be said for women, as well, however.

I then sat there and thought about how my understanding of things had changed and how it affected my outlook. I suddenly realized that, looking optimistically forward in anticipation of the future, be it tomorrow, next week, or next month, is far more exhilarating and uplifting than remaining in the past, fawning over, and holding onto memories of what might've been, and the faded photographs that kept me there. A prisoner in my own mind, so to speak.

I then decided to take a well needed shower, then have another slice of that cherry pie awaiting me in my refrigerator. "Ah, looking toward the future is such a glorious place to dwell . . . Can't wait to get to that pie," I excitedly thought to myself as I scurried to the shower.