Fae & Maza Ch. 03

Story Info
The two lovers have their first sexual encounter.
5.8k words
4.44
7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a few seconds for Maza to realize what was in her arms. She moved her hand to grasp it and realized that it was a person. Then the events of the previous night came back to her as she looked down to see Fae sleeping against her chest. He looked so small and fragile in her large muscled green arm, so peaceful and so fucking cute.

She tried looking back in her memories, but she couldn't remember a time where she had woken up in bed cuddling with someone else. She cherished this moment, hoping she would have more mornings such as this with her new friend, but also afraid that this relationship could be ephemeral, afraid that he would tire of her quickly and never call back.

She brushed his hair gently while he slept, still wearing the clothes he had worn the day before, except for the skirt which had been replaced by a tight pair of shorts. As he laid, rolled up against her, she saw his perfect round butt and felt an urge to touch it. She wanted to grab it, squeeze it, kiss it, but doing that might disturb his sleep. However, thinking about his ass had an unfortunate side effect.

He mumbled and then opened his eyes. Maza looked with anticipation as he looked up towards her. He blinked a few times, his eyes focusing slowly on her. With a smile, he let a weak and groggy, "Good morning."

"Good morning," replied Maza, feeling radiant.

Fae placed his head softly against her chest. "I think your morning wood is trying to get between my legs," he uttered with a grin.

Maza's cheeks turned red. Glaring at his ass had made her hard and now she could feel his legs on each side of her bulge. She opened her mouth to say something, but only a weak squeal came out.

"Don't worry dear, I know the effect that I have on women." He got up and stretched, leaving Maza to cover herself with her blanket. She didn't know which part made her blush more, the fact that her bulge had brushed him, seeing his delicious butt as he stretched besides her bed, or the fact that he had called her "dear".

The rest of the morning went well. They ate breakfast, talked about everything and nothing. As much as she had enjoyed holding him in her bed, Maza found that she felt all warm and fuzzy even when they were just sitting at opposite ends of a table, chatting about mundane stuff.

Around noon Fae announced that he had to leave soon.

"Already? I mean, if you have stuff to do that's cool..."

"Oh, no need to look so sad, darling, we'll see each other again. I just have a thing tonight, otherwise I would've stayed and hung out with you all week-end."

"Really? You... you would spend a whole week-end with me?"

"Of course, you're adorable and you cook well. You know, I'm free tomorrow, I can come back then."

Maza's heart started faster. "Hum... yeah, I mean, if you want..."

He pulled on her arms to make her bend forward, before dropping a kiss on her cheek.

After he left, it took a while for Maza to recover. She sat on her couch, feeling her heartbeat across her body, butterflies storming across her belly and warmth filling her chest and her face.

...

Maza stayed home the rest of the day. Fae was constantly on her mind and thinking about him caused arousal deep within her, but also something more... sentimental. Between his departure and going to bed, she managed to jerk off eight times. She would be playing on her computer, or doing the dishes, or lifting weights, when suddenly the urge came and she would think about him while touching herself. While she was exercising, she spent time focusing on her scent, on the strong pungent smell of her sweat, remembering how Fae had acted with her the day before when her armpits were drenched.

She went to bed early, eager to see tomorrow, but she had difficulty falling asleep. For nearly two hours she watched porn and hentai on her cellphone, spending most of her time checking out cute femboy fucking and getting fucked while she pictured Fae. She had spent the day mulling around the sex question. After her third orgasm in bed, she took a decision about it. Tomorrow, she would tell Fae that she's ready for sex. That is, if she gathers the courage to say it to his face.

...

Maza was in her bed, tied up. She looked to her wrists and noticed that her arms were held in place not by ropes, but by roots coming out of her wall. A voice caught her attention. She looked forward and saw a form wrapped in light. The shape looked human but the aura surrounding it was arcane, almost biblical. They walked forward and for a second she thought she recognized them, but the face was quickly obscured by dancing colors.

"Maza," it called, before getting on top of her. She looked in awe as the luminous being lowered themself on top of her erect cock, and then light entered her own body as she entered theirs.

...

Maza woke up panting, out of breath. She quickly noticed the wetness between her legs, realizing that she had cummed while she slept. Despite having seemingly emptied her balls the day before through rigorous and intense masturbation, she had still somehow managed to churn out more during the night. The dream came back to her, vivid and oh so erotic. She never remembered her dreams, but this morning she did.

Later, while she was waiting for the washing machine to be done with her bed sheets, she received a text message. It was Fae, announcing that he had gotten the graphic design job. Maza couldn't repress her smile. He sent in another message asking if he could come by in an hour. Maza instantly typed in "Yes!", then she stopped before sending it. She didn't want to seem too eager, so she changed it to "Yeah that's good." Then, she waited an additional fifteen seconds before sending it.

She spent the next hour anxiously waiting for Fae, wondering what she should do to prepare for his arrival. She considered taking a shower, but he liked her natural body odor. She then considered doing some intense exercise, to make herself sweat, but then what if she went overboard and stinked too much for him? What if she fatigued herself too much with exercise and then wasn't able to perform properly in bed? She even considered the pros and cons of masturbating, that she might last longer in bed if she came a few times before, but maybe she didn't need to last too long and maybe she would enjoy it more if she didn't cum a few times right before sex.

In the end, she spent half the hour on her phone and the other half trying out clothes, waiting for Fae to text her when he would be at the door. She ended up wearing a matching set of pink lace underwear under a pair of black leggings and a short-sleeved dark blue shirt. She decided to go casual on the outside and a bit more kinky underneath. For a moment she even considered wearing something overtly lewd, like the schoolgirl uniform that she had bought a few years ago but never had the courage to wear in front of anyone. Then the doorbell rang. She had assumed that Fae, like everyone else she knew in her age group, would send a text when he got there.

"What's up, cutie," he said as she opened the door. He was wearing heart-shaped sunglasses, a sleeveless black shirt with an artwork of avatar Korra on the front and a pair of short jeans shorts. He had a little shoulder bag with pins on it, just like his portfolio bag. Maza moved aside to allow him to walk in, giving her a view of his butt as he walked past. She looked down at her own outfit, wondering if he should have dressed differently.

Fae started pouring himself a glass of water before she had the time to say anything and after a few sips, he switched from his sunglasses to his regular glasses. Maza looked at him from the door frame. He looked especially small in her orc-sized apartment. She glanced at the large glass in his hands and she couldn't help but imagine what he would look like with both of his hands holding up her...

"I... I want to tell you something."

"Oh, that sounds serious, should I be sitting down for this?"

"Hum, no I don't... you can stand, if you want." She paused, looking down at her hands as she fidgeted with them. "I thought about our night together and the things we discussed before that."

Fae said nothing, but his eyes were wide open and he looked at her with warm undivided attention. When she met his gaze, Maza felt comfortable, at ease. Like he knew she was struggling to put her words out, but his eyes were pulling her along, telling her that everything will be okay.

"I would like... to have sex with you. Maybe, today, if you want."

Fae's eyebrows lifted and his smile grew. "I would also like that very much." Then his eyebrows went back down and he sat at her table. "However, I think we should talk a little beforehands."

Maza stammered. She grew more anxious as she saw Fae sitting down. He motioned her over and she sat down in front of him. She studied his face carefully, trying to see which emotion he was conveying, but all she could see were calm and playfulness, which somehow didn't make her any less anxious.

"You would like to have sex, that's cool, I want that too, but what are you looking for beyond that, Maza? If we fuck today, what would you want us to be tomorrow? Are you looking for a one-time thing? Friends with benefits? Are you looking for a relationship?"

Maza looked at her hands while she thought. This whole conversation frightened her. She had never dated anyone properly before, so the prospect of a relationship was daunting but also exciting. She looked up to meet his gaze. "I don't want this to be a one-time thing," she managed to let out, without stammering or hesitating. Then, her eyes moved back down. "If you want, if you want of course, we... we could date. That would be... nice."

"That is what I thought. Well, dear, I do think I would enjoy spending more time with you, but if we are to consider dating, then there are a few things that you should know about me."

Maza tensed up. She had no idea what to expect, but she was ready to hear it. "Wh- What things?"

"Three things. First, I'm a sex worker. Second, I'm poly. And third, I'm a never-nude."

Maza's eyes blinked. Whatever she had assumed wasn't close to what she heard. "You're a... a sex worke... wait did you say never-nude?"

"Yes, never-nude, as in I am never nude."

"... like..."

"Yes. Like Tobias in Arrested Development. It's a real condition. Some people refer to it as dishabiliophobia, or gymnophobia, although that can refer to just a fear of naked bodies in general."

"And... you're a sex worker?"

"Yes, I do pretty everything except actual prostitution." His eyes glazed over as he seemed lost in a thought. "Although, now that I think about it, I did once suck a dick for burgers and fries. That may count. Anyway, I've done almost everything else. I've been a phone sex operator, I have an Onlyfans account, I do camwork, I sell and ship my used clothes online, I even helped a friend do some bdsm rope seminars once."

Maza didn't know where to start. She had so many questions, but the first that came out was: "And the never-nude thing... that doesn't interfere with your, you know, the sex work?"

"No, I just fuck my butt while wearing easy access clothes. Skirts, dresses, I mean when I'm wearing a leotard I can just pull the bottom a little to the side for easy access. However, I don't show my dick on camera. I don't think anyone has sex my dick in... well in a long time."

Maza's cheeks were red. She had told Fae that she wanted to have sex earlier, but hearing mention fucking his butt had turned her into a gooey blushing mess. But then she thought back about the other thing he had mentioned. "You're... you're poly?"

"Yes, as in polyamorous, non-monogamous. That doesn't mean that if we date, I'll be fucking a different person every night. I'm usually quite picky with partners. In fact, when I'm in a relationship, I tend to prefer looking for other people that love both me and my partner, rather than me alone."

"So... are you... are you seeing someone, now?"

"Nope. In fact, I cut a lot of ties since moving away from my previous place. I haven't fucked anyone in town yet and I wasn't expecting to... until I met you."

"This... this is all..."

"It's a lot to take in, I know. But I believe it's better if I come forward about all this stuff now, rather than three months down the line."

Maza extended her index fingers and made them touch each other, then, still looking down, she asked, "could... could I... get a free access to your Onlyfans?"

Fae let out a chuckle. "Oh, darling, if we are dating, then yes. Speaking of, now that you know that stuff about me, do you still want to fuck?"

Maza met his eyes. "... Yeah, I would like that."

"Right now?"

Maza nodded with enthusiasm. Fae got up and passed by her brushing her shoulder. She turned and watched him walk away towards her bedroom, so she quickly breathed in and out to try and calm herself, then got up and followed after him.

When she arrived in the bedroom, he was sprawled out on top of her blanket, giving her some pretty taunting bedroom-eyes. She didn't know what to do so she got on the bed and kneeled beside him, watching him.

"What do you want to do to me, Maza?"

"I..." She thought back to her dream. "I want to fuck you."

"You want to penetrate me? You want to sodomize me?"

On the mention of the word sodomize, she froze. She wasn't expecting him to utter something that felt so naughty to her and she couldn't stop herself from blushing intensely. Eventually, she looked at him and uttered, "Y- yes. I want that. I want to.. to so... sodomize.. you."

Fae, with a smile, then said, "Take off your clothes."

Maza did what she was told. It was embarrassing to show herself so openly to him who, truth be told, was a stranger two days ago. Once her pants were off, they both could see the massive bulge caused by the now fully-erect cock, a dribble of precum staining the front of her panties.

"Oh." was the only thing that came out of Fae's mouth as he glared at the bulge, seeing her dick at its full size for the first time. His eyes showed a mix of fear and awe, something Maza was not expecting. "Oh, no, we have a problem."

Maza's heart sank. But when he approached her and placed his hands on the bulge, she understood what he meant. His hands were disappearing in the fold of her panties and he looked at the huge bulge like it was the briefcase from Pulp Fiction.

"It's so fucking big." He looked up at her, his eyes almost showing remorse. "I can't take that inside me, if I try I'm gonna get ripped in half." Maza was devastated by this. She hadn't thought about the logistics of their planned intercourse, but now that he stood in front of her enormous dick, it was so obvious and she should have foreseen it.

Yet his hands were still exploring it, touching it, rubbing it. He grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them over the bulge and then down, revealing the massive green orc dick. He looked at it for a moment, his hands trailing the huge veins on the side of it. It was over a feet long, but it was also immensely thick. It was thicker than his arm. At a glance, it might have been even thicker than both of his arms put together. And then there was the head. It was much different from a human cock, with the tip slightly flared, surrounded by tiny bumps. It also grew in size towards the bottom, with the base being almost four inches wide. Then he looked back up at Maza, his eyes filled with determination.

"This is too big for my poor little hole. I've had a lot of dicks and dildoes up there, but never anything NEAR that size." He looked at it, then back up at Maza. "But I can train."

She met his determined gaze with a dumbfounded expression. "T-train?"

"It's going to take time. We're gonna need a lot of toys, sizes going up from the current dildoes I use, all the way to something your size, or at least close to your size."

"You would... do that for me?"

"Sure. It'll allow me to get down on your dick without rupturing my asshole, plus I'm sure my followers online will love seeing my anal training."

At that moment, Maza didn't know how to feel. She looked at Fae as he kneeled between her legs, watching her dick carefully as one does with a complicated challenge to overcome. He placed his hands on it, feeling the warmth and texture of it, which made Maza moan as a trickle of precum erupted from the tip.

"What usually happens when you have sex? You said you had a few hook ups before, were you bottoming?"

Maza nodded. She had been fucked a few times, but she had never actually put her dick inside anyone.

Fae brought a hand over her tip. The flared head was bigger than his fist. He trailed a finger over the pool of precum accumulating up there and then licked his finger. Maza would've blushed, if her whole face hadn't already been red since he had pulled down her panties.

"Oh fuck, you taste so good, babe! You're okay if I call you babe?"

Maza nodded. Fae rubbed his hands gently on the tip, slathering them with the thick lube-like precum, then brought his hands down on the thick veiny shaft. He moved his head closer and gave her dick a kiss, then licked it while slowly moving his hands up and down.

"W-What are you doing!?"

"Just because I can't fit you inside me, doesn't mean I can't make you cum."

Maza's eyes were wide open, staring at her cock and the cute human servicing it. She didn't know what to do with her own hands so she folded her arms back across her chest and placed her fists in front of her mouth. Watching someone else jerk her dick was exhilarating.

She let out a soft little squeal when he brought his lips all around her tip. Remarkably, he was able to extend his lips enough to fit the tip inside his mouth, although it was so big that he would have been unable to properly suck it. Maza soon realized what his objective had been. She felt his tongue sliding into her urethra, giving her a new sensation that she had never even dared to imagine.

Fae's hands were firmly grasped around her massive cock and he moved them quicker and quicker up and down, while his tongue was busy fucking her dick hole. She had never expected it to be this sensitive, but as he thoroughly played with her dick, she started moaning into her hands. Her moans grew louder, so she put her hands on her mouth to stifle them.

Fae's mouth popped off from her dick as he said, "Don't do that." Maza looked at him with a perplexed look. "Put your hands away, I want to hear you enjoying yourself."

Maza did as she was told, putting her arms on each side of her body. "Good girl," he told her, which made her heart skip a beat. Fae grabbed both of her hands and pulled them towards him. He placed her hands on each side of his chest, making her thumbs brush against his breast over his shirt. He went back to jerking her and tongue-fucking her, but now she was holding him, fondling his upper body, groping his chest. She felt his nipple under the fabric and it took her a while to understand that the peculiar shape she was feeling were piercings.

Her moans were loud and open as her dick produced more and more precum. She heard Fae sputter as the thick fluid came out on all side of her cock. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to her climax.

Then, she came. She let out a cry of joy as her balls throbbed, flooding Fae's mouth with so much thick orcish sperm that he choked and pulled out. The next few waves of cum were shot all across his face and hair, painting his head white with a layer of gooey nutcream. The orgasm lasted much longer than either had expected, and the last rope bursted out a full minute after the first.

When Maza finally came down from her orgasm, her expression of pure bliss soon turned to shocked surprise at the sight of her partner, who was nonchalantly wiping up the sperm covering his face.

12