Fae & Maza Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry... I should've warned you..."

Fae laughed, which reassured her a little. "It was a nice surprise." He licked his hands, hungrily slurping up Maza's sperm, then stopped as he looked over at his hands with a concerned look.

"Fae?"

"Is it possible that I can see your sperm wiggling?"

"Oh... yeah, that can happen... orc sperm cells are noticeably large."

"Wow that's... kinda hot I'm not gonna lie." He closed his eyes and stayed still, focusing on something. Maza, still a bit hazy from her orgasm, watched him for a bit, admiring his beauty as he kneeled between her legs, covered in her cum.

"... w-what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to feel them move," he whispered. "I think I can feel some wiggling in my nose if I focus hard enough."

"I..."

"Do you think they would crawl in my dick? Like if you came in my underwear?" He opened his eyes and gave her a sultry look. "And then they would crawl all the way down into my balls. Oh, do you think they would bully my tiny human sperm cells? Or eat them? And then colonize my balls?"

"I don't know if it works like that."

"And then if I were to fuck a pussy, it would be your sperm coming out and breeding, oh fuck that's so hot!"

Maza didn't know if that last bit weirded her out or turned her on, but the thought quickly went away when Fae crawled over her crotch to bring his head against her. He gave a long, cum-covered kiss, his hands moving across her body, grabbing onto her curves and her thick muscles. Her cum had never tasted so good.

He posed his head in the fold of her neck, with one hand going up and brushing slowly through her hair. "You haven't talked a lot since we've gotten in bed."

"I... no I guess I haven't... but I really enjoyed everything! I'm really happy right now!" She pressed one arm firmly around him, holding him with a loving embrace. She gave him a kiss on the top of the head, which tasted of her own seed as his hair was still covered with it.

"I really like you, Maza."

She blushed, then brought her other arm around to hold him closer. Her hand slowly moved down towards his ass.

He looked up at here with a glimmer in his eyes. "Hey, your dick might not fit, but your fingers would!"

Maza gave him a look in response. She was definitely interested in trying that.

"You got any lube? Wait no I have a better idea. Gimme your hand."

Maza did as she was told. He grabbed her hand and examined it like a jeweler glancing at a remarkably-sized diamond. He seemed to be considered the size of each of her fingers, which were quite large.

"Your middle finger is legit bigger than my dick." Right after uttering those words, he took the finger in his mouth. Maza let out a soft peep upon feeling his plump lips wrapped around her digit. As he slobbered all over her finger, he passed a hand through his own hair, grabbing hold of some of Maza's cum. Then he pulled the finger out of his mouth and rubbed it with his cum-glazed hand. Maza's middle finger was slick with spit and sperm.

While looking her in the eyes, he brought her hand back behind him and he pull down the zipper on his jeans shorts, making them looser. "Stick your finger under my clothes."

Maza grabbed hold of his butt with one hand, sticking her thumb under the waistband to pull slightly, then her other hand, with the lubed-up finger, crawled under his clothes. She felt blood rushing back towards her cock as her finger touched Fae's asshole. She could feel the distinct shape and texture of the puckered hole, and this was enough to make her cock hard again.

She rubbed his hole a little with the tip of her finger, feeling her cheeks burning as she heard him moan on her chest.

"I've never... done that, before."

Fae looked up to meet her eyes, while moving his hips slowly to rub his ass against her hand. "You've never fingered someone or specifically anal fingered?"

"I've never touched any asshole besides mine..."

"Oh, honey, you don't have to do it if you don't want to!"

"No! No, I do... I want to, I really do! But... it's new stuff, I don't know if I'll be good at it..." She looked away, blushing.

"You're afraid you're not going to be good enough at sticking your finger up my ass? Oh, Maza, sweet lovely Maza, look at me." He grabbed her cheeks to make her meet his gaze and stopped moving his lower body. "It's okay, take your time and talk to me. If there is anything wrong or if you ever feel uncomfortable, tell me and we will act in consequence. Right now, how are you feeling?"

"I'm... good. Yeah, I'm feeling really good."

"Yeah, you are? You like having your hand down my shorts?"

"I do, yes!"

"And you like touching me in my most private spot, rubbing your fingers on my ass while I..." he started kissing her on the neck, his hand going and up and down across her body. Then he moved his lips higher, towards her ears.

"... I do, I like touching you..." She felt more comfortable with every kiss he dropped on her skin. Slowly, she moved the tip of her finger around his asshole, pushing against the tight sphincter.

"You can push deeper, honey."

Maza pushed, slowly feeling Fae's hole extending around her digit, until she felt her finger slip in. Fae let out a loud gasp right by her ear. Maza's free arm grabbed Fae tightly while she slowly slipped her finger deeper and deeper. Fae started thrusting his hips against her hand, while pushing his face in Maza's neck.

Maza didn't know exactly what to do with her finger, so she decided to keep it deep and let Fae move his body against her hand. It seemed to work, as Fae moved faster and faster, moaning deeply in Maza's neck. He let out a muffled squeal as he pushed his face against her skin, then stopped moving. Maza stayed still for a few seconds, wondering what had happened. Slowly, Fae pulled his head back and looked up at Maza, looking slightly disoriented.

"Fae?"

"I just came..." He dropped his head on her breast and let out a soft loving sigh.

"You... came? I made you cum?"

"Hmm-mmm." He nodded slightly while closing his eyes.

"That... that was nice. But I didn't expect it to be so... quick..."

"Hmm-mm."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"No, you're right, I'm a fast shooter. But that's okay, I'm allowed," he mumbled against her boobs, "I'm a bottom."

"Oh... well... I liked it."

"Keep talking," he cooed as he snuggled against her. He looked so peaceful, like he had fallen asleep in her arms. Maza's finger was still deep in his bum, plugging him.

"I'm happy I made you cum... I was anxious at first, I didn't want to do it wrong, but I... you came. And you look so... so beautiful, I can't believe I'm in bed with you, I'm so glad you're here!"

"Hmmm, praise me more..."

"Hum. You're beautiful, and also cute, but also you are sexy, and the day we met when you walked away I looked at your ass and it's just so perfect. By the way... do you want me to take out my finger?"

"No, stay inside me..."

"Your butt is, so perfect, it's so round and thick and it jiggles just right when I touch it. But it's not just your butt, everything in you makes me feel so... I can't put it in words, but I love your hips, your thighs, your face... I'm not into feet but even I can admit that you have nice ones."

"Hmmm I sell pictures of 'em online... good money..."

"Oh, that's, well I'm sure there's a market for that..."

Fae let out a "Ah!" as his head got back up. "I'm back online!" He looked up at Maza who looked confused. "Oh, it's just, when I cum, I tend to fall into a haze for a minute or two, you know, with the endorphin rush and what not. But now I'm awake and ready to go again."

"You want to... go again?"

"If you want. We don't have to do fingering again, if you want to try something else. Hey, I just thought about something, your dick is too big for my hole, well for now, so you used your hand. Well, my dick is definitely too small to do anything to you, but if you want to bottom, I'm sure my arms would fit snuggly inside you."

Maza's eyes went wide. "You... you want to fist me!?"

Fae pulled her hands out of his shorts, letting out a soft moan as her finger popped out of his ass, then with his newfound freedom, he crawled down until he was back between her legs, where he grabbed the base of her hard green shaft with one hand, and he placed his other arm to its side.

"See? My arm isn't even as big as your dick. If we assume that your ass could take on an orc cock, it could probably take my arm without a hitch. But, I mean, if you don't want to do that right now, there's really no issue, you don't even have to give a reason."

Maza felt a tad weirded out by the idea of an arm going inside her asshole. Plus, there was the fact that she had not anticipated to be penetrated by something as large as Fae's arm. She was too embarrassed to tell him that she hadn't douched in prevision of this. Fae, seemingly seeing the distress on her face, crawled up onto her torso and gave her a hug.

"We can cuddle if you want." His tone was reassuring and managed to calm her down pretty quickly. She grabbed him in her arms and held him up tight, but not too tight. They stayed in each other's arms for a while.

...

Fae washed his hair in the bathroom sink. When he joined Maza in the kitchen, rubbing his head with a towel, he was wearing a different shirt, a white t-shirt with thin horizontal blue lines. "Babe, is it okay if I leave my cum-stained shirt in your hamper?"

Maza perked up upon hearing the word 'babe'. "Huh, yeah, that's... you can..."

"Good because I kinda already put it in there."

"Fae? Are we... are we dating?"

Fae dropped the towel over a chair and then placed his hands on the table, looking up at Maza. "Well I would like to and you did say you were interested in dating me." He walked up to her and grabbed her hand, meeting her eyes. "Maza, will you be my girlfriend."

Her eyes grew wide and her cheeks went red. "Yes! Yes I will!" She picked him up and brought him up against her chest. They kissed as his feet dangled against her thighs. When they were done kissing, she dropped him back down and then cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, I got excited..."

"Oh, well I hope you get excited often, girlfriend!" He gave her a playful wink and blew a kiss as he said that last word.

"Wait... but now that I'm your girlfriend, I can get your Onlyfans for free right?"

"Already making requests, are you?"

"I... that's not..."

"Shhhh shhh shhh, it's okay babe, I'll send you a link for my stuff, as well as my usernames on all the sites where I post stuff. However, if you can make a request, I'd like to do one of my own."

"I... I'm listening."

"I'd like you to stop shaving certain areas, for me."

"What!?"

"Not everywhere, mind you, but if you're comfortable enough with it, I would like it if you stopped shaving your armpits and between your legs."

"...why??"

"I got a body hair kink, specifically armpit hair, pubic hair and asscrack hair."

"Oh... but, what about you? You don't seem to have much body hair..."

"I don't, indeed, I'm hairless everywhere except scalp and eyebrows. But if you're into that, I can let it grow."

"Well, I do like touching... smooth skin."

"Then I will keep up with my grooming. But would you be okay letting yourself get a bit hairy?"

Maza looked down at her own body, then glanced back at Fae. "Yeah, I can do that."

"Good girl."

Maza couldn't stop herself from blushing whenever he said that. There was an almost hypnotic quality to his words that made her want to do everything he asked of her.


12