Fae & Maza Ch. 06

Story Info
Cute date! Shocking reveal! Setups for later!
6.5k words
4.85
3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday, January 12th 2020.

Maza woke up feeling all giddy, remembering Fae's stream the night before, particularly the ending. She looked to her left, where Fae was breathing softly in his sleep, his hair still smelling faintly of cum.

She kissed him gently on the forehead and he stirred in his sleep, mumbling faint nonsense.

...

"Yeah... I was thinking..." Maza said while sitting at her kitchen table, making Fae look up from his eggs. "You... and I... we could... if you want... if you have nothing to do today... we could..." She was averting Fae's gaze, but somehow, she could feel him looking at her. He didn't pressure her or tease her as she struggled to say what she wanted to say. "I..." He placed a supportive hand on her forearm. "I... would like to go... maybe... on an... activity... today... if you want..."

"An 'activity', you mean like a date?"

"... yeah, l-like a date."

"I would love to! We could go after breakfast! What do you want to do?"

"Hum... I don't know..."

"Do you want to go eat out at a fine restaurant? Go to an amusement park? See a movie? Museum? Orgy? Hiking? Sight-seeing? Fishing? I mean, I've only been in Montreal for a month, you know the fun spots better than me."

"Well, we could go to the Biodome, if you like animals and stuff..."

"I love animals and stuff!" Fae jumped up with excitement. His joy was contagious, soon causing Maza to give out a huge smile.

...

It was a rainy day, so there wasn't a big crowd when they arrived. Maza, who was usually the silent one, was talking Fae's ears off while they waited in line to get their tickets.

Fae had dressed up in a pretty girly outfit that day, with a white short-sleeved off-the-shoulders top, a wide black belt, a long orange skirt, thigh-high sheer black stockings and orange kitten-heeled shoes. He also had small pearl earrings to complete the set. As soon as they were inside, he had stuffed his coat into his tote bag, which was white with a black cartoon cat on the front side. Maza was surprised that he hadn't felt cold outside in those stockings and shoes

Maza wore a knee-length short-sleeved black dress with white polka dots. Fae had bought it for her; She would never have picked an outfit with such a low cleavage, even though the cleavage was relatively mild. She also wore a cute little choker, pantyhose that matched Fae's stockings and a pair of comfortable winter boots. Her hair was tied into a ponytail by a big black bow. Her small golden hoops earrings had also been a gift from Fae. She also had her winter coat tied by the sleeves around her hips.

"And the first zone is like a tropical rainforest, so they have a bunch of animals from South America, like capybaras and caimans, which are like smaller crocodiles, and also a bunch of little monkeys and tropical birds and they have this hallways which is all aquariums and terrariums and they have sloths but the sloths are never visible because they hide high in the ceiling, but my friend Jess says that she always see the sloth when she comes and-"

"Who's Jess?" Fae asked, his eyes scrutinizing Maza with a curious air.

"Oh, huh, she- she's a friend. She's also- she's an orc also, like me."

"You haven't talked about your friends a lot."

"No... I guess I haven't."

"You talk a lot about the stuff you like, not so much about the people you like. I'm not saying that's a bad thing or anything, it's just something I've noticed."

Maza was indeed rather private with her relationships. She didn't have a lot of friends and most of them didn't know each other. She also hadn't told anyone in her family or any of her friends that she was dating someone. Looking at Fae, she felt like she should have at least told Jess about him. She decided that she would tell her the next time they saw each other. Or maybe send her a "I got a cute boyfriend!" text or something of that kind.

"Maza?" Fae's voice broke her out of her silent reflection. "You can continue talking about animals if you want, I don't mind. I actually think it's rather cute how enthusiastic you are about it."

"It's... it's alright," she said, blushing, "we're going in soon, you'll get to see all of it with your own eyes... I think- I think you and Jess would get along really well."

"Obviously, I mean if she's friends with you she evidently has great taste in people." He nudged her with his shoulder, a sincere smirk on his lips. "What is she like?"

"She's great. We've been friends since childhood. She knew me... before." She didn't need to specify to Fae that she meant before her transition. "She's always been supportive. It's funny, actually, when we were younger, we both had a bit of a crush on each other. But then I came out and I started transitioning and, well, she's straight... It was actually a bit of a validating moment for me when she told me she wasn't attracted to me anymore. Like, it was some sort of confirmation of my womanhood."

"I'm glad you had people that supported you."

"Me too. I'm glad that we're still close. She's pretty cool, she's funny, she's proud and confident. She's very loud sometimes, but I don't mind, it shifts people's attention away from me, so, that's nice."

"Oh, she's cute!"

Maza looked down at Fae, who was looking down at his phone. "Did you- did you track her down on Facebook?"

"'Track her down' is a bit of an overstatement. You have one Facebook friend called Jess. Don't worry, I'm not going to send her a message or anything."

"Maybe one day we can do something, the three of us."

Fae looked up with an arched eyebrow.

"No, not- not like that! I mean like dinner at a restaurant or going out for coffee or something not sexual!"

"I wonder if she'd want to have sex with me."

"Fae!"

"Relax, babe, I'm kidding. If I'm going to cuck you, it won't be with one of your best friends."

Maza's heart skipped a beat. She looked around to make sure no one had overheard, then she bent close to Fae and whispered. "What do you mean, cuck me?"

"Babe, I've seen your horny Twitter account," he whispered back. "The amount of cuck porn you like and retweet is monumental. Tell me with a straight face that it wouldn't turn you on to watch me fuck someone else in front of you."

Maza's cheeks were bright red. She didn't want to admit it, but the thought of watching Fae fucking someone else did indeed excite her. She had obviously known it was a possibility when he had told her about the sex work and polyamorous stuff, but having such a direct mention of cucking her made her blush hard.

Fae bought their tickets, since Maza was too emotionally indisposed to be able to have a coherent conversation, then he led her forward until they reached the diorama of the indoor zoological park. She regained her senses and grabbed Fae by the shoulder.

"Oh my god, Fae, look, it's a miniature version of the building we're in!"

"Yeah, it's what it is."

"I love it so much when places do that! Look, this is the first section, the tropical forest. Then, you take that little tunnel there and you get into the second section! And then..."

Maza kept talking, pointing at different points across the diorama. Fae watched her with loving eyes as she gushed over the accurate scaled-down representation of the Biodome.

"And you don't see it on this diorama here because it's not technically part of the main tour, but there's also this room down some stairs, past the cafeteria and the lockers, and there's a bunch of educational stuff there like, how camouflage works, or how certain animals make noises and why and they have whale bones and terrariums, it's cool!"

Fae nodded with a smile. He patiently waited for her to finish her little introduction of the place before following her towards the entrance of the tropical forest exhibit. As soon as they went past the sliding door, they were hit by the artificially warm and humid air. Maza couldn't help but think that if they stayed in this tropical atmosphere for too long, she would end up getting all sweaty and stinky. Then she thought about how eager Fae would be to smell her at the end of the day and she had to use all her willpower not to get a hard-on.

When she finally brought her attention back to her boyfriend, she was left with her mouth hanging wide open. A bunch of colorful birds had landed on his shoulders and extended arms and he was smiling widely, causing a ruckus amongst the few other visitors.

"Look babe! They're so friendly!" He giggled as a scarlet macaw nibbled at his neck. "They must like my perfume! Take my picture with them!"

Maza whipped out her cell phone and took pictures of the peculiar scene. She had never seen the birds here even touch a person, much less land on them. The astounding event had even made her forget all about her earlier exciting thoughts. With a flick of his wrists, Fae caused all the birds to fly away, then he nonchalantly trotted back to Maza's side and grabbed her hand.

Slightly less fantastical but still pretty incredible was when Fae pointed to the vines-and-leaves covered ceiling. Within the first ten minutes of his first visit there, he had managed to spot the notoriously stealthy sloth.

"Look babe! It's moving!" His enthusiasm was contagious. They spent a few minutes side-by-side, hand-in-hand, gazing upwards at the slow-moving beast.

"It's actually only my second time seeing it," Maza admitted, "even though I've been here maybe dozens of times."

"When was the first time?"

"They sometimes do seasonal events when you can come during the night and they keep all the lights off. Their sloth is apparently more active during the night."

"That's neat."

Whenever they passed by a new animal, Maza would start spouting out facts and trivias, like how capybaras are the world's largest rodents, or that the green coloration sometimes seen on sloths' fur is a symbiotic relationship with algae and fungi that help them blend in better with the rainforest canopy, or that the super cute little golden lion tamarin is sadly endangered in the wild but that a good number of zoos and sanctuaries around the world are working to preserve the species and that captive individuals usually fare well when reintroduced into the wild.

Every once in a while, she looked back at Fae to gauge his reaction. Every time, he was looking at her with wide eyes and a smile. His beautiful lovely eyes that pierced her soul and his plump lips that were perfect for kisses and for... other activities. Maza was glad to get to the dim corridor full of terrariums and aquariums, her blush being less visible in darkness.

"Holy shit, is that an anaconda!" Fae almost screamed at the sight. "Babe look! It's so big!"

Maza made sure that no one was around when she bowed down and whispered, "that's what he said."

Fae gave her a playful smirk before nudging her with his head. "You know, this place is really warm and damp. I bet you must-"

"Yes, it really is," Maza interrupted him halfway through his sentence. She knew what he was going to say, as it had been one of her concerns upon entering the tropical section. She tried to guess which option would make her blush the hardest, if she brought it up or if she allowed him to tease her about it. "I... I'm getting kinda sweaty."

"Oh, is that right?" Fae had definitely read her thoughts, or probably just guessed right.

To her delight, and maybe a bit to her chagrin, he didn't press her further. As he walked away to look at some colorful frogs, she realized that she had wanted him to humiliate her and to tease her. She had to stop herself from fantasizing about all the teasing he would dish out onto her once they'd be home.

The second section was much colder and Maza was glad she had kept her coat with her for the visit. Fae didn't seem bothered at all by the sudden change in temperature as he excitedly ran to the otter's exhibit. Maza was shocked to see the otters gathered around him and standing on their hind legs on the other side of the fence.

"Wow," she said as she got to his side. "You really have a thing with animals, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I do," he remarked. "I love animals."

Maza couldn't shake the feeling that there was something weirdly unusual, but she didn't pry it any further. The birds landing on him were extraordinary enough, but this was also some out-of-the-ordinary behavior for the otters.

She continued to dish out fun facts as they walked past the beavers and their dams, the ducks, the turtles and the porcupines but she was taken aback when they reached the lynx exhibit. For as far as she could remember, the shy wild cats were always hidden as far away as they could from the visitors, high in the artificial rocky outcrops of their habitat. Today, however, they were all roaming close by, watching them and playing around like affectionate domestic cats.

The aquarium section didn't do anything to quell her unease. Dozens of fish swarmed the glass around Fae as he walked past. Maza even took a picture or two to get some physical proof that she wasn't going crazy. She was so disquieted at those events that she didn't even think to tell Fae about echinoderms and how sea stars and sea cucumbers are made on a pentaradial symmetry.

She was just as flabbergasted in the last section, when Fae made bird noises at the penguins and they responded like a playful choir. She let herself be silently pulled by the hand towards the exit.

Fae let out a joyful "This was fun!" He looked up at her with a smile, then pulled her further. "Come on, I gotta go to the bathroom."

Maza was looking at herself in the mirror when she realized that she had been pulled into the women's bathroom. The last moments had been a tad hazy, so she looked around to get her bearing, noticing Fae going from stall to stall.

"W-what are you doing, Fae"

"Just making sure there's no one else." Once he made sure that they were alone in the room, he came to her side and placed his head gently against her torso. "I reckon that I probably owe you an explanation. I'm aware that the animal behavior you've seen today might have been unusual."

"Well... Yeah. That kind of behavior, that's... that has to be trained, right? The only logical explanation is that you've been here before and you've trained them all to respond to your command. That kind of learning takes time, you must've been at it for months, it just-"

"Oh, baby, no, that's not..." Fae sighed. "I... Fuck, I prepared myself for this, I knew when you invited me to a zoo it would flair up... Okay, here goes. Maza. I've not been fully honest with you. I mean, I never lied about it, but I did not tell you about it either."

"Tell me what?"

"I... am kind of a demigod."

Maza eyes grew the size of saucers.

"Not exactly, ugh, I don't want to scare you or anything, it's just... I don't know the exact term for what I am because I kinda ran away from that side of my family, but one of my parents was some kind of minor trickster deity or an archfey or something."

"No, that's not- it can't- I don't..."

"I know it's hard to believe, but it's the truth. I'm sorry I haven't told you before. But I don't broadcast it openly."

There was a moment of silence, but Maza finally broke it by asking, "so... is Fae your real name?"

"Is that really the first question that came to your mind?"

"I don't know! But you say you're hiding your, huh, folklore origin... and yet your name is Fae. Isn't that like a synonym of fairy?"

"It's complicated. But it's not my birth name."

"Right." Maza tapped the sink counter with her fingers for a moment, contemplating, then turned her eyes to Fae. "Let's say I mostly believed you. I'm not saying I am, but let's say I do. Are there any powers or things like that which you have that could convince me fully that you're not just fucking with me?"

Fae turned to the mirror and closed his eyes. Maza watched him in silence, waiting for something to happen. It took her a few seconds to realize that something was happening. His ears were growing. She muttered a low "What the fuck" that she hoped he hadn't heard. She watched in awe as his ears grew long and pointy. When he was done changing them, he opened his eyes and looked back at her.

"I can shapeshift. Not much, but, you know." He tapped his ears with his fingers, showing her that they were indeed tangible. "You wanna touch?"

Maza squatted down and fondled the long pointy ears, completely taken aback by this inalienable proof.

"O-oh," Fae cooed, "careful babe, they're kinda sensitive when they're like that." The way his knees buckled and the red in his cheeks were almost more of a surprise to her than the whole child-of-a-fairy-god revelation. She was usually the one to get all flushed and giddy in his hands, it felt good to find a way to make him melt in hers.

"Are they?" she asked while continuing to grope his ears in between her strong fingers. "Are they sensitive?" The way he wiggled delighted her. Making him squirm from such a simple touch made her merry.

"Babe, stop, you're gonna make me cum."

Maza instantly let go of the ears, her own cheeks taking colors now. "Oh, I'm- I'm sorry, I didn't think they were that sensitive." She hesitated for a second, then placed her hand on his arms in a comforting manner

"It's okay, I understand, I would've done the same thing if I had learned of a new part of your body that was extra sensitive." He paused for a moment, letting his ears shrink back to their human form. "Well, that's not entirely true. I would've kept going until you came, then teased you for it."

He gave her a kiss on the cheeks before walking out of the bathroom. Maza had to take a second to get her bearings back, then walked out after him.

"What more is there to see here? You mentioned another room with educational stuff? I'd like to go there."

"Wait, Fae, wait. That's not all. There's so much more to discuss..." she gazed around and then whispered, "about you being, you know, not fully human."

"There is, but we can only stay alone so long in a public bathroom before people start walking in. We can discuss it at length when we're back home."

Maza did not argue. She had a lot of questions to ask and would pester him once they'd be back home, but for now she would try to focus on the present and finish their visit. Upon seeing the sign at the entry door, she remembered that the downstairs room was called the Naturalia room. Maza felt gleeful when she spotted a khaki uniform through the glass. An employee in the room meant that she could ask to touch the bugs.

She pulled Fae along with her towards the employee, a cute plump lady in her mid-twenties with long wavy chestnut hair. "Hello," beamed Maza, "we're here for the bugs." Maybe it was Fae's presence, or maybe it was the excitement over the idea of petting a big cockroach, but the usually shy orc was eagerly interacting with a stranger.

"Hello to you too!" The kind lady had her fists on her hips while looking up to meet the gaze of the much taller orc. "If you want, I can take out one of the Madagascar hissing cockroaches, they're very gentle!"

Maza nodded with unabashed enthusiasm. She loved birds, mammals, reptiles, fish and plants as much as the next person, but her favorite part of the visit was always the bugs. Every time she came here, she always cursed the fact that the insectarium was in the nearby Botanical Garden instead of here with the other animals. She made a mental note to bring Fae to the Botanical Garden sometime in the near future.

Maza held her hands open in front of her, while the employee gently grabbed one of the insects from their terrarium. Once she dropped it in her palms, she beamed and turned to her side.

"Look babe, it's walking in my-" She stopped when she saw that Fae was nowhere near her. It took her a few seconds of anxiously scanning the room to spot him standing still, ten meters behind her. "Fae?"

12