Fae & Maza Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's really cool, honey!" He gave her a thumbs up, but at that distance, it was hard to read his expression.

Maza turned to the employee. "I'm sorry, I gotta check on my partner." She gave her back the cockroach.

The employee reassured her that there was no need to apologize and then Maza joined Fae at the other end of the room.

"Are you alright?" she asked. "Is this because of the... revelation you made earlier?"

Fae had his arms crossed and his eyes were focused forward. With a weak, shaky voice, he shuddered, "you didn't tell me there would be bugs here."

"... You're scared of bugs?"

He hid his face in his hands. "Don't laugh at me."

"Oh, no, babe, I would never, I just... I didn't know." She grabbed him and hugged him tight. "Hey, you don't need to be afraid of telling me things. I mean, yeah it's surprising to learn that you're afraid of bugs, but frankly that's far from the most shocking thing I've heard today."

He hugged her back. "Thank you for being understanding. I don't mind if you touch them but I would like it very much if they stayed very far away from me."

She kissed him on the forehead and hugged him again before going back to the bugs. The lady was really understanding and kind about the whole event. She had obviously seen her fair share of people scared by bugs as an employee here.

While Maza had a stick insect crawling up her arm, she waved back at Fae who gave her another thumbs up from a safe distance. She ended up striking up a little conversation with the bug lady, learning that her name was Roxanne and that she had been working here for two years. She was polite and amiable but also funny. Plus, she shared Maza's passion for bugs, so they did end up talking for longer than she had thought, while going through a few more terrariums.

After giving her back a gentle furry tarantula, she thanked her and went back to Fae, on the other side of the room. He had a contemplative look about him, holding his chin in his hand. Maza knew there was something he wanted to say, but she had no idea what.

"I didn't keep any of the bugs with me, you know."

"She's crushing on you," he declared.

"What? No! What? No!" She got close and whispered, "I don't think she was... Why are you saying this?"

"I'm pretty insightful when it comes to attraction. I clocked in that you were into me the very second your eyes were on me. That's why I was so bold with you that day."

Maza felt a tinge of embarrassment upon being called out openly like that. She told herself it was silly to feel embarrassed about it after everything they had done together.

"I bet she'd be down to get in bed with us," he whispered in a sultry voice.

Maza's breathing stopped. They hadn't done anything with a third person yet and the thought of just going up to a stranger and asking them to do a threesome was daunting.

"What do you think?" asked Fae. "Do I ask her? Obviously, feel free to say no if you don't feel comfortable with the idea of a threesome."

Maza looked back at the employee- at Roxanne. The more she looked at her, the more she realized how cute she actually was. At some point she caught her looking back, upon which both of them looked away, blushing.

Maza then turned back to Fae and told him, "Yeah, you can ask her."

...

The subway ride home had been mostly silent, with Fae dozing off, letting his head rest against her.

She spent most of the ride thinking back on the events of the day, especially the moment when Fae had sweet-talked Roxanne.

Maza had looked from afar, too shy to be by his side when he asked her out, but even from the other side of the room she had been able to see how smooth Fae had been. He had made her laugh, he had made her blush, it reminded her of the first time he had talked to her, back at the office when he showed up for the interview. Had she looked so entranced and flustered back then? Probably.

At some point Fae had pointed at Maza across the room, causing Roxanne to meet her eyes. Maza had done an awkward little hand wave, to which Roxanne responded in kind. Not long after that, she had given him her phone number.

Maza had a million questions she wanted to ask Fae. But she didn't dare speak of his secret in front of all the other commuters on the train. She waited until the very moment they were back home and the door closed behind her.

"Okay, we really need to talk about this," she attested. She felt a strange wave of confidence going over her as she confronted her boyfriend. She knew if she waited too long, she would lose that boldness and wouldn't feel courageous enough to ask him again later.

"I know," he said serenely while hanging his coat. He didn't sound guilty or anxious, he seemed perfectly calm, which slightly foiled her mettle.

"So, huh..." Maza's million questions were trampling over one another for control over her voice. By the time she had managed to keep an idea and formulate it, they were now both sitting on the couch. "Your... parent... the one that's, like, magical, who, or, what, exactly are they?"

Fae was kneeling on one side of the couch, looking back at her. "As I said, I don't know the exact term or nomenclature for what they are. What I know is that they are from somewhere in the British Isles, like Ireland or the United Kingdom, but they weren't living there anymore when I was born."

"Do they have a name?"

Fae divulged the name, but it wasn't entirely intelligible. Their parent's name was in an old non-human dialect, which was only partly oral. There was a mystifying fluidity to Fae's pronunciation, as if it wasn't a human speaking, but rather the sound was halfway between a babbling brook running through lands engorged with the blood of warriors struck down in a battle eons ago and the first winds of august traversing the leaves of a twisted elm. Maza was aghast as she realized how vividly clear the images were in her head, as if somehow Fae's voice had wormed itself into her brain and implanted those meanings.

"Oh... that's a pretty name..." Maza was sitting on the opposite end of the couch, with her feet on the ground and her hands on her knees. Part of her wanted to get closer to Fae and hug him tight, while another part wanted to be mad at him for hiding his true identity. But the more she thought about it, the less she felt she was justified to be angry at him. She could understand why someone would keep something like that a secret. That, and the fact that they had met less than two weeks ago.

"That's the fairyfolk's tongue. Very few people speak it, because it's not something that can be learned. You either have it or you don't."

"It's really beautiful."

"You say that but you haven't even heard my serenades, I bet I can make you cum without even touching you."

Maza didn't need to see her face to know that she was blushing. She took the fact that he was still playfully sexual with her as meaning that he was still intent on being with her. "You never told me how old you were..."

Fae stayed silent for a moment, before blurting out, "a hundred and twenty-something."

Now it was Maza's turn to be silent. While she was processing that new information, her mouth was slowly opening in shock.

"I don't have an exact date. My mother never really told me when I was born and it's not like my immortal parent cares about human calendars. My mother was human. My other parent, my... huh, sire, if you will, is genderfluid. Not like me, who can dress like a boy or a girl and pass as either, but they literally can change gender. My shapeshifting thing is really limited, but my sire can go from a giant muscled horsecocked-stud one second to a thick milf with a fat pussy the other."

"I'm sorry... You are a hundred and twenty years old!?"

"Give or take a few years, yeah."

Fuck, now I just have even more questions. "So, you're- You're a... This is all very unsettling... I guess what I really want to know, above everything else... What does this mean, for us?"

Fae advanced on the couch until he could take Maza's big green hand in between his. "Maza, I like you. I really do. I wish things were simpler and we could just be two regular people enjoying life and each other, but I can't help who I am. I totally understand if you don't feel comfortable in a relationship with someone of my nature."

"If I don't-" Maza was fuming. "Fae, in all the time we've known each other, that's the most ridiculous thing you've ever uttered. I can't believe that you would think even for a second that this would make me want to leave you. If I don't feel comfortable in a relationship with - for goodness' sake, Fae, that's nonsense. I love you too, I've never been happier-"

"Woah, Maza. I said that I liked you."

"Yeah, me too, I like you too."

"No, you said, and I quote 'I love you too.'"

"Oh..." Maza's eyes carefully observed the entire room except for the area where Fae was.

"Do you... do you love me?"

"I mean... I know we haven't been together very long..." That was a pretty severe understatement. "... but, yeah, I... I think I do."

Fae gently held a hand against her cheek to turn her head towards him. She gasped when she locked eyes with his gorgeous blue eyes. They were... sparkling. As if she was staring at a reflective pool in a cave filled with jewels. His long and pointy ears had reverted back to their true form. He climbed on her, straddling her legs and placing his arms around her neck. The way his ears twitched was both endearing and arousing.

"You're right, we haven't been together long," he murmured. "But from the moment I saw you, I had this... this feeling, I can't explain it in words. And every day with you, it has grown stronger." He closed his eyes and laid his forehead against hers. "I love you too."

Maza slowly closed her arms around Fae, hugging him gently. His smell was intoxicating, she couldn't tell if it was his musk or some sort of artificial perfume, but it was a scent that made her want to fuck. His body was warm and soft, a cute little bread bun between her arms. The fabric of his stockings rubbing against that of her pantyhose made her spine tingle. His small bulge pressing against her belly filled her head with obscene thoughts. It didn't take long for the romantic moment to turn naughty as her hardening dick started poking his perfect round buttocks.

"Look who's up." Fae's sultry voice sounded almost like a purr. With his head nudging Maza's neck, he started rubbing his ass against her large shaft. She moaned against him as slowly the thing between her legs awakened fully. Fae pulled down the top of her dress until the sleeves had gone down from her arms, allowing to pull the top down below her tits. He rubbed his face all over her chest, trailing his lips over her tits and nibbling back and forth between her two sensitive nipples. Sucking on her tits made his ears twitch.

Maza remembered all too well the faces he had made when she had touched his pointed fairy ears. With two fingers from each hand, she grabbed the tips, which made him jolt up. The look in his eyes was halfway between anguish and adoration. "Very few people have seen those," he whispered. "Even fewer have touched them. Be gentle, my love."

She was his love. Her heartbeat grew so intense that she could hear it through her eardrums. The feeling of his lips and teeth against her boobs was definitely also a factor in her growing excitement. His cute little face soon moved towards her armpit, his nose sniffing loudly at the heavy mix of musk and sweat that had accumulated there. She took her fingers away to put her arms behind her head for the time being. She would have plenty of time to play with his ears once he was done smelling her armpits.

The tongue was a surprise. She let out meek whimpers while Fae cleaned the sweat under her shoulder with his mouth, tickling her in the process. The sensation was... overwhelming, in a way that made her both glad and disappointed once he was done. She watched him crawl over her and twist his body until his ass was up and his head was down, the orange skirt slowly sliding down his back to reveal the white cotton panties covering his perfect bum. He held her head firmly between his legs and backed up his ass against her face, making her smell the sweet and slightly pungent scent of his crotch. It was no orc musk, but the scent of his ass, ball and dick made her feel all giddy.

In that position, she exploited her arms' freedom to grab his ears once again. As she enjoyed the big bubble butt against her face, she felt her boyfriend's deft hands pull up her dress and lower her panties. She waited expectantly for a snide remark about the miasma emanating from her crotch, some devastating words to tease and humiliate her. But Fae was silent. He diligently sucked on her balls and licked the length of her big veiny green cock, while rubbing his ass against her face.

Fae did a fantastic job polishing Maza's dick with his mouth. She started moaning loudly in his ass once she was close and he finished her with his hands, while his mouth cupped the large tip of her cock. She came for what felt like five minutes, shooting spurts after spurts of thick creamy jizz into her boyfriend's throat, while letting out muffled lewd noises.

Her post-orgasm haze was blissful, at least for a time. She was brought back to reality by a faint repetitive sound, somewhere between crying and moaning. Then she realized, in her climax she had grabbed Fae's ears and was still holding them tight in her big powerful hand. Horrified, she let go of them, causing the tense little femboy to slump down on her.

"Oh no, babe, I'm so sorry!" Maza, feeling terrible, carefully turned Fae until he was upright in her arms, trembling and gasping. "Oh shit, fuck I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I just..." She didn't know what to say. But to her relief, Fae snuggled her silently. He seemed more weary than upset. "D-did it hurt?"

A weak "no" escaped his lips. It took a few seconds for him to talk again. "It doesn't hurt, it's just very... intense. I came twice, I was about to go a third time when you removed your hands."

Maza was delighted that she hadn't hurt him, but she still felt bad. "You told me to be gentle and I wasn't. I'm sorry, I really am, I can't believe how stupid I was. Is there anything I can do to make you forgive me?"

Fae sighed against her chest. "I'll think of something. Although, now that I am thinking about it, we probably need safe words. Not that I would've used mine while you molested my ears five minutes ago, but still, it's something we need, right? How do you feel about 'Red'? Like, the color red, as in red light."

"Red sounds good. You're sure you wouldn't have said it?"

"Honestly, it's been decades since the last time anyone groped my ears like that. I was kinda apprehensive, but fuck, it's really..." Fae trailed off mid-sentence, then hugged her tighter. When he finally talked again, he climbed up on her until his head was just above hers. "But it's not gonna be like that every time. I can't let you turn me into mush every time we fuck. I mostly prefer doing that to you."

He kissed her on the forehead, then stepped off from her and rearranged his outfit. He was very cute. And he loves me. Maza watched him as he gathered his things and put on his coat.

He gave her a long, tongue-filled kiss. "I'll see you at work tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah," Maza groaned. She wished he would stay for the night. She wished he would stay every night. "I still have some questions about, well, everything. You haven't even told what you said to the cute girl from the Biodome, Roxanne"

"I told her my girlfriend and I wanted to bang her."

Maza fumbled through her response, unable to get any coherent words out, which made Fae giggle. As he walked out the door, his eyes and ears back in mundane form, she had one last look at him for the day. She missed him already.

12