Fae & Maza Ch. 07

Story Info
Maza celebrates her birthday in creative ways.
5k words
4.5
3.9k
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, January 17th 2020

Maza was spinning a plastic spoon around in her hot chocolate cup, wishing she had ordered it with extra whipped cream. Her eyes shot up to the diner's door every time the little bell rang, anxiously watching each new customer entering or exiting the place. Her eyes eventually lit up when she saw her friend coming through the door.

Jess, short for Jessat'karr, was loud and colorful, the opposite of Maza. She was about a foot shorter than Maza, which still left her towering over most humans. The two orcs spotted each other, and she stood up from her booth while Jess made her way to her.

Her friend had a pink puffy coat over a bright neon green shirt and a pair of purple leggings, while she wore a simple black dress with thick grey pantyhose.

"Oh, honey! I'm so happy to see you!" Jess exclaimed in her loud singing voice. She gave her a strong, loving hug, then whispered in her ear, "happy birthday Maza!"

"Thank you, I'm glad to see you too!" She was also glad that her friend had whispered the last part. One of the things she hated most was having to listen to restaurant employees awkwardly singing happy birthday, thus the last thing she wanted right now was for anyone here to learn of it.

Her friend sat down on the opposite side, placing her bright bejeweled pink phone on the table. Jess wore an awful lot more makeup than her, and she wore her naturally curly black hair in a huge ponytail.

A waitress came to their table to take their order. She left with wide eyes and trembling hands after the two orc women listed the gargantuan amount of food that they planned to eat.

"How you been girl? Work still good? I haven't seen any of your dorky little read-along tweets in a while."

"Well, yeah, no, I haven't started any new books lately... I kinda..." She gulped and clenched her hands as she built the courage to share the latest piece of news. "I'm seeing someone."

Jess's mouth gaped so large, every single one of her sharp teeth were on full display.

"SINCE WHEN?"

Maza glanced around, hoping no one had been startled by her friend's shout.

"I'm sorry, I'll be quieter," she whispered with a wide grin. "Since when?"

"I met them two weeks ago."

"Them? Are you being skittish about sharing information, or are they, like, gender-neutral?"

"Second, they're non-binary."

"And do you like them?"

"I... I'm pretty sure I'm in love."

Jess brought her hands together against her chest and made a silent "awwww!"

"Yeah, they're... they're awesome." Maza couldn't stop herself from smiling as she thought about Fae.

"Oh I'm so happy for you! When do I get to meet them?"

"Maybe tonight, if you're free. They've been dying to meet you."

"You told them about me? And they want to meet me! That's awesome! You only told them about the good things, right?"

"I didn't tell them any of the drinking stories, if that's what you mean."

"Great! That means I get to tell 'em when we meet! Are you two doing anything special for your birthday?"

Maza's cheeks reddened.

"Oh. Doing sexy stuff for your birthday?"

Maza hid her face in her hand, which made Jess laugh.

"Oh, hun, don't be like that! I'm the last person who's going to judge you for this. On my birthday, I spent the night with three guys, and they were all over me and-"

"That seems like a perfect place for you to stop giving details."

Jess shrugged. "Then what about you? Any details you wanna share about your new special someone?"

"They're... human."

"So, tiny then?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Maza took out her phone to show her friend a picture of Fae.

"Oh damn. They're hot," Jess exclaimed. "You got any more pictures of them?" she asked while swiping through Maza's photo album. Her eyes flashed with bewilderment.

"What the hell are you doing!?" nervously whispered Maza as she grabbed her phone back and shoved it against her chest to hide the screen. "You don't swipe through other people's photo galleries!" Maza's whole face was turning red.

"I'm sorry," Jess said, still shocked. "I thought it would be just generic cutesy pictures."

Maza looked at her phone screen and muttered a few choice curse words in orcish.

"I'm sorry! I swear, I was certain it would be tame stuff!"

"Please tell me you didn't see what was on that last pic."

"I did not see a very naked you covered in ropes, and if I did, I already forgot about it," Jess said, trying her best to sound reassuring.

Maza wanted to die on the spot. She wished a lightning bolt would pierce the diner's window and strike her dead so that she wouldn't have to live in a world where her best friend had seen... that. At least, she thought, that picture only showed above the waist and thus hadn't shown the chastity cage she had been wearing during the rope session... Or the massive horsecock dildo...

"I'm sorry," Jess repeated softly. "If it makes you feel any better, I could show you some of mine."

"No," Maza replied curtly. "No. That's alright. Let's just... let's forget this ever happened, and agree that you're never, never allowed to touch my phone again."

"Okay... So, they're kinky then?"

"Gods! Shut up!" Maza's face was back in her palms. Her head bent down until the back of her hands were against the table.

"And you've only known them for two weeks?"

Maza nodded in her hands.

"Well, you're not losing time. I usually wait a month or two before letting a guy tie me up."

Maza stayed silent for a few seconds, before pulling her head back up and meeting Jess' eyes.

"Do you think I'm going too fast?"

"Well, not necessarily. There's not an official schedule on when it's appropriate to get tied up. As long as you're both comfortable it should be alright."

"It's just... the rope thing... it's not the most intense stuff we've done."

"Oh?"

"Don't ask, I'm not going to give more details."

"Alright."

"I... I don't know how to explain it. When I'm with them, I feel like I can completely let loose and do anything. Things I've fantasized about but never thought I'd ever do. When I'm in their presence, it feels like there are no more limits."

"Is that a good thing?"

"That's the thing. I don't know." She eyed Jess pleadingly.

"... Oh, you want my advice about that?"

"Yeah. You've been in plenty of serious relationships, you got any insight?"

"You like them?"

"Yeah."

"You have fun with them?"

"Yeah."

"Are they respectful of you and your limits?"

"Yeah."

"Then what's the issue?" She grabbed Maza's cup and took a sip, then winced. "I thought that was coffee."

"Sorry."

"Here's the thing hun. You've been pretty much single your whole life. And your few sexual encounters weren't particularly fulfilling. Unless they were other people you never told me about?"

"No, you know about all of them."

"Then... I think you're probably just rushing to recapture all the time you may feel like you lost by not doing these things earlier."

"So... you think I should take my time more?"

"No, not if you're comfortable with your current pace. But don't force yourself forward either, be assertive about what you want and don't want."

While Maza pondered on her friend's advice, the waitress came in with a bunch of plates for their table. It was only half of their order. When she went back to the kitchen to get the rest, Jess whispered, "I'm kinda tight right now, you mind taking the bill, hun?"

Maza opened her mouth to say something, but before any words could come out, the other orc spoke.

"Relax, I'm kidding, hun, it's your birthday, I got this," she giggled, before giving her a wink.

...

Jess had followed Maza back home, surprising her with a bottle of aged mead when they were inside the shy orc's apartment. Maza wasn't really a drinker, but she could never say no to a bottle of fine orc booze. With the size of the bottle, they would get nowhere near drunk, but getting a little tipsy with her friend was always fun.

They started drinking in the kitchen, where Maza told her friend about Fae, about how cute and wonderful he is, and the little glimmer in his eyes that made her weak in the knees.

"Hey, is your hair getting wavy?" asked Jess while downing a second glass.

"Oh... yeah, I haven't used my iron since Tuesday."

"You're planning on letting them go natural during the weekend?"

"Yeah. They're getting really long too, so I'm curious to see what they would look like if I didn't flatten them for a while at that length."

"I'm sure your little human will like it," she said while nudging her on the shoulder.

"Yeah, well... they've been encouraging me in this, actually."

"That's great! I also support the endeavor. Your hair already looks pretty cute with a bit of a wave."

Half the bottle had been downed when Fae arrived home. Unlike Maza, he had not taken the day off, since he wanted to let her have some one-on-one time with her best friend during the day. When he stumbled onto the two tipsy orcs arguing in Maza's living room, he gave them a curious smirk.

"That's simply not true," argued Maza.

"Oh, because now you're an expert in dragon anatomy," complained a rosy-cheeked Jess.

"No, but think about it. The evolutionary trees back home are different from those in this world, Zhegaraf doesn't have reptiles or mammals, or whatever. So, the... huh... Earth-grown categories are not applicable."

"They got scales and claws, they're lizards!"

"Lizards don't have wings! And they don't spit fire." Maza's voice was growing louder. She was about to keep going when the sight of her boyfriend stopped her before she could open her mouth again. "Oh. Hey babe."

He had cute little jean shorts over black pantyhose that really showcased his thick muscled thighs. Up top, he wore a white tank top under an unbuttoned long-sleeved red-and-blue flannel shirt, and wore his mid-length blond hair in a side ponytail. Maza couldn't stop herself from gazing at him, at how adorably hot he looked.

Jess turned to the newcomer with wide eyes. She stood up and pointed at the little human. "You!" She shouted, which made Fae falter a little. She stepped towards him, until she was within arms' reach, then bowed down to grab him into a solid hug.

"Hi," he said while his feet dangled. "You must be Jess."

"I am." She loosened the hug a little so they could be face-to-face. "And you must be Fae. Maza talked so fondly of you!" She held him by the shoulder and turned him to face Maza. "Look! Look how happy she is! She had red all over her cheeks whenever she mentioned you!"

Maza chuckled. Seeing her friend handle and shake Fae like a felt puppet was... interesting. She would never do that to him, because of their peculiar dynamic that made her want to kneel whenever she was alone with him. But seeing him so easily lifted and controlled by someone else brought in devious ideas in the back of her mind, ideas that she soon shushed away.

Fae's feet finally reconnected with the ground, and he looked up and locked eyes with Jess, who changed her expression to a more threatening one.

"You better be good to her, Fae. If you break her heart, I will roast you over a fire and eat you like a pig."

Fae lifted an eyebrow, but he looked more amused than scared. "Don't worry, I have no intention of hurting Maza."

"Good! You better not!"

Maza groaned. She knew that Jess only wanted to protect her, but this still felt a tad embarrassing.

Jess' defensive streak didn't last long, and soon she was back to her loud bubbly self. Within minutes her best friend and her boyfriend were chatting as if they had known each other for years.

...

"I think she liked me," Fae said once Jess had gone out. "I like her a lot!"

Maza silently agreed. It didn't surprise her that they got along so well, since her best friend and her boyfriend were both charismatic and loveable.

He walked towards the bedroom as he talked, and she followed him without needing to be told. He sat on the side of the bed and turned to her. When she met his gaze, the look in his eyes had shifted dramatically. He said nothing, because he didn't need to say anything. Maza took off her dress, then got on her hands and knees in front of him, so that he would be able to look down at her.

"I think it's time to put the cage back on, don't you agree?"

Maza nodded with bright red cheeks. "You know, we could leave it on for longer periods," she shyly added.

Fae eyed her suspiciously. "Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I usually unlock you when you go out, because you told me you didn't like public stuff. Wearing a chastity cage outside is kinda public stuff, don't you think?"

"I... I kinda lied about that..." She could feel her face grow warm while small beads of sweat were starting to appear all over her body.

"Oh? Why?"

"It's just... I said it at the beginning when we barely knew each other, because public stuff is kinda scary and I didn't know yet if I could trust you..."

"So, you'd be willing to do public stuff?"

"To an extent..."

"Like, wearing the chastity cage outside the house?"

Maza nodded vigorously.

"What about public sex?"

Maza's throat suddenly got very dry. She was considering all the possibility implied by the mention of public sex. Fucking stealthily in a park or in a public restroom stall was thrilling to her. Getting fucked in front of strangers was also very exciting, the idea of public humiliation was making her hard. She would need to calm down before Fae could fit her dick back into the cage. However, getting fucked in front of people she knew felt more scary than exciting.

"Well," Maza finally admitted after a moment of silence, "if no one we know sees us, I might be into that..."

"Would you like to be ravaged during an orgy?"

She gasped. She would like that very much. So much so that she was unable to formulate her enthusiasm with words. But Fae had gotten quite good at reading her unspoken expressions.

"I'll see what I can do, my big green fuckdoll." He patted her on the cheek after calling her a fuckdoll, which really didn't help Maza's hard cock situation.

Fae left the room to fetch the large metal cage, while Maza waited anxiously in her submissive position. She heard noises coming from the kitchen, which intrigued her, but she stayed put like the good girl she was (or at least tried to be).

When her boyfriend returned, he was no longer wearing the flannel shirt and had switched the tank top for a red crop top. He had the cage in one hand and a bowl full of ice cubes in the others. Maza gulped upon noticing the ice.

"Don't worry baby, I did notice your bulge. I'm gonna help get it soft again and then we'll lock up your big stinky dick."

Hearing him insult her dick excited her. She got on the bed, took off her pantyhose and underwear, and sat down with her legs spread. She winced as her boyfriend placed the bowl of ice cubes right underneath her huge, bloated balls.

He kneeled behind her and kissed the back of her neck while her dick and balls were suffering in the frigid bowl.

"Who's a good girl?" he purred in her ears.

"I- I am?"

"Yes, you are. Relax, baby, you're in my hands now, everything is going to be alright."

The juxtaposition of his tenderness versus the pain in her crotch was making her light-headed. He moved his hands all over her body, teasing her nipples and caressing the small of her back while whispering sweet loving words.

When he moved to her front and started kissing her, she felt completely entranced. His hand grabbed her soft dick, and within seconds, the cage was back on, and the bowl of ice went to the dresser.

"Your dick looks so cute behind those bars!"

Maza blushed. Her locked prick was still sensitive from its time in the ice, and so were her huge balls. She yelped when Fae slapped one of the cold testicles. The slap wasn't particularly hard, but she felt the impact through her entire body.

"Your balls are already so full, when's the last time you came?"

"I-I'm not sure... four or five days ago?"

"Well, the cage is staying on at least for the whole weekend. If you're a good girl, I might let you show me what one week worth of sperm looks like."

Maza shuddered. If. What if Fae felt she wasn't good enough? Would he leave her caged for longer? Two weeks? Three? A whole month? She couldn't imagine an entire month with no orgasm. Her current streak of four or five days was probably the longest she had gone without cumming in the past five years.

The lithe femboy straddled her, pushing her onto her back, before assaulting her mouth with his. For a while, he simply rubbed himself on her while kissing. He pushed his tongue against hers and lightly bit her lips. While his hands caressed her tenderly, his mouth moved to kiss her chin, her cheeks, her ears, her neck. She writhed under his touch, feeling so vulnerable and excitable. She still couldn't believe that someone so small could make her feel so weak, but she loved every second with him.

He turned her on her belly, so that her big toned ass was completely at his mercy. Pulling the cheeks apart, he simply stared at her exposed hole for a moment. Every second of silence made her face a shade more crimson. Was he looking at her ass crack lovingly or in disgust? Then again, he had been the one to ask her to stop shaving.

"Your hair is getting thick back there," he said in a deadpan tone that made her even more anxious.

"D-Do you like it? I can shave it if you prefer..." He had seen her asshole almost every night this week, and yet she always asked him the same question, because deep down she had a hard time believing that he would find that part of her attractive.

"Don't shave it. It's perfect." Then, he joyfully pushed his face against her ass, giving her crack a sloppy make-out session.

Feeling his expert tongue against her backside never failed to make her moan and today was no exception. She could feel his hands taking hold of the cage, every once in a while, slipping one of his fingers through the bars to tease her dick. The pressure grew within the cage as her excited dick tried to get hard.

The intense pleasure of the rimjob clashed hard with the suffering of her caged cock futilely trying to break its bonds. Her hips bucked wildly on their own, causing her large puckered hole to rub itself all across Fae's face. He clearly enjoyed it because his tongue kept going with glee.

She yelped again when she felt an increasing pressure on one of her big bloated balls. The massive cum-gurgling orbs were already throbbing from craving to be allowed to be emptied, and Fae's fingers digging into them only made the feeling more intense.

At some point Maza felt like she might burst, just from having her ass eaten and her balls roughed up, but deep down she knew that she would probably just hover on the edge and never reach a climax.

Eventually, he did pull his face out, leaving her asshole titillated and quivering. Maza didn't have time to catch her breath while recovering from the intense ass-eating, because she felt an intensifying pressure on both of her balls.

"You know, I'm wondering if you even need balls," Fae said in a horribly calm tone of voice. "After all, I might consider leaving your big useless cock caged forever, so why shouldn't I crush these useless testicles?" He had both hands on them now, and his grip tightened.

Maza breathed heavily. Deep down, she knew it was just some roleplay, that he would never actually damage her genitals, but that didn't stop her from feeling dreadful while his fingers squeezed harder.

"P-please, D-Daddy, don't bust my b-balls!"

"Why not? Does a lowly chaste pig like you really need to be able to cum?"

"I..." She was pretty sure she knew what he wanted. He wanted her to humiliate and degrade herself for his pleasure, although she would be lying if she said she didn't also thoroughly enjoy the act. "Because, if you take out my balls, then you won't be able to torture me with them anymore."

12