Fae & Maza Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He relaxed the pressure a little. "Go on..."

"And- And, isn't it more fun to torture me with the promise of an orgasm? If you got rid of my balls, there would simply be nothing keeping me on edge. E... Extended chastity would be less fun without the unfulfilled promise of an orgasm. Don't you like the idea of letting your fuckpig's sperm gather and rot in her useless greasy hairy sack while she squirms from your touch, all pathetic and docile in hopes that you'll grant her release?"

Fae was silent for a moment, which made her anxious. She looked behind her, only to see him looking back with wide eyes. He had dark pubic hair stuck around his lips and cheeks. She also noticed that his ears had turned back to their true form, long and pointy. "Well look who's getting really good at dirty talk," he exclaimed with a smile, his ears twitching slightly.

She turned her head again, feeling warmth in her cheeks from the compliment.

"Alright, I shall leave your balls intact. But! You still deserve to be punished for your big disgusting dick..."

Fae left the bed, and then she could hear him ruffling through their toys' drawer. Before long, he came back to her and placed a collar around her neck, which was connected to a cord with a pair of hooks at the end. He placed the nose hook, then went back to her rear, making the noises of someone opening a box. He was getting a new toy out, and since he had made several purchases recently, she had no idea what to expect.

"Ah!" he exclaimed when he finally managed to open the plastic packaging. "Let's try this baby out!" He gave her ass a gentle kiss, then grabbed the cage. In a suddenly gentle tone, he whispered her name. "Maza?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"I'm going to put a toy up your urethra. Are you okay with that?"

She bit her lip. He had slipped fingers in there before, but fingers only went as deep as the knuckles allowed them. What would the toy feel like? How long was it?

"There's not going to be any negative repercussions if you say no, babe. And even if you say yes, at any point you can use your safeword to stop it."

"I understand... I... I think I would like to try..."

"Good girl," he cooed. He gave her ass another kiss.

At the tip of the chastity cage, the bars connected to a large circle right in front of the urethra. The circle was large enough for the sounding toy. Fae lubed up the toy, then stuck a lubed finger through the circle to rub the orc's sensitive pisshole.

She tried not to make too many embarrassing noises while he stretched her, but her efforts were vain and soon the room filled with moans and whimpers. When he pulled out his finger, she calmed a little, until she felt a silicone bead pushing against it.

Maza learned that the toy was in the shape of a string of beads as said beads pushed past her urethra one after the other, penetrating inside her dick. The sensation was unlike anything she had ever felt, and she couldn't stop herself from making crude bestial sounds. She had already started to sweat profusely when they first started to fuck, but now she could feel heavy beads of warm salty liquid all across her back. She still struggled to believe that Fae didn't mind- no, he was actually attracted to- her natural body odors.

"Do you like it?" Fae asked playfully.

Maza, the dick-penetration messing up with her mind, wasn't able to respond coherently, so he stopped pushing the beads further and moved next to her face.

"Babe? You alright?"

She nodded, if weakly. The feeling in her dick wasn't normal, and it was even a little painful, but it definitely wasn't unpleasant.

He kissed her on the cheek before going back to her ass, grabbing the toy that hanged from her caged dick and then pushing more beads inside her. He actually managed to put the whole thing inside her dick, and she could feel every part of the toy within her penis.

While she was still reeling from the sounding, Fae fetched his strap-on and a thick sixteen-inches dildo, which he lubed gleefully. Once the tip was against Maza's asshole, he added, "I bet a year ago you didn't expect this would be how you'd spend your twenty-seventh birthday."

She didn't have time to respond before he pushed the plastic phallus inside her. With both her dickhole and asshole filled, she felt utterly at his mercy. She felt her climax building with every new inch penetrating her guts. Her whole body started shaking and her huge balls quivered as she-

... The orgasm didn't come. She was on the edge, and the sensations in her loins made it feel like she should be blasting ropes, but nothing came out. She could feel her pent-up semen fruitlessly pushing against the sounding beads, and her prostate getting more sensitive with each thrust of the massive dildo.

"Oink for me, you big dumb pig," Fae ordered.

Bestial noises were among the only things she managed to push out of her throat, which greatly pleased her partner. Maza could barely put her thoughts together, with the increasingly intense sensation within her dick and ass. Her tongue lolled out, drool falling down all over the sheets underneath her. Her fists clenched and her toes wriggled, but the pressure never let out. With each pump she felt herself getting closer to the edge, and yet it was as if the goal kept moving further each time she got close.

The fuck-session lasted for a time, but by the end she was too mentally exhausted from the unrelenting edging sensation to know how long that time had been. Ten minutes? Thirty? An hour? Time and reality were blurred. She continued to faintly imitate pig noises, almost more by instinct at that point.

Her mind was yanked back in the present when she felt the small beads slowly being pulled out of her dick. She gritted her teeth and whined with a mix of pain and pleasure, while her body writhed from the pressure. When Fae was done pulling the toy out, Maza felt a stream of liquid erupting from her dick, as accumulated precum shot out from the gaping urethra. It felt unnatural, weird, uncanny... but also in ways she couldn't explain, really, really hot.

Her whole body twitched each time she felt a new spurt of clear slick cockleak shooting out of her abused dick. She moaned and shivered, until a large blanket fell onto her naked body. Fae kissed her forehead and brushed her hair while whispering sweet words to her.

"You've been a very good girl," he cooed. "You took those toys really well." He slipped under the blanket and hugged her tightly, with surprising strength for his size. "Did you like it, babe?"

Maza managed to muster enough energy to nod, to which Fae responded by giving plenty more kisses all over her face. His energy had completely changed from his previous dominant persona. He felt warm, a bundle of comfort against her skin. She loved him very much.

...

Maza had been so exhausted by the intense experience of the night before that she hadn't even realized she had fallen asleep. She woke up cradling her tiny boyfriend in her large arms, gave him a kiss on the forehead and gently dropped him on his side of the bed.

She grumbled as she made her way to the bathroom. She had fallen asleep so suddenly that she had forgotten to brush her teeth. While she watched herself in the mirror, doing her morning routine, her eyes alternated between her head and her crotch. The metallic cage, framed by a slowly growing bush of dark pubic hairs, looked both ominous and exciting. Up top, her hair was all messed up and poofy, but she resisted the urge to straighten them. Maybe tomorrow, the day before the workweek begins again. Maybe.

She was almost done shaving her legs when Fae knocked on the bathroom door. She called him in, and he opened the door.

"Good morning," he said with a smile.

"Good morning." She gave him a smile in return.

"Shaving?" he asked while giving her an inquisitive look, lifting one eyebrow.

She responded by lifting her arm to show an unshaved pit. He seemed satisfied now that he knew she was only doing her legs. There was something deeply exciting to her about letting another person decide such a personal aspect about her body.

"I like your hair," he added. He took a few steps towards her and gazed lovingly at her head.

"T-Thank you."

"You look gorgeous, Maza."

"... you too." She was trying really hard, unsuccessfully, not to blush.

12