Fae & Maza Ch. 08

Story Info
The couple dabbles in some Non-Traditional relationship.
3.9k words
4.18
4.2k
2

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, February 1st 2020

Maza kept looking at her phone every five minutes, anxiously waiting for news of her boyfriend's date. She felt a mix of exhilaration and anxiety at the thought of her significant other being out at a restaurant with someone else. The fact that she was home alone being recklessly teased by toys only made it more intense.

Before going out, Fae had pushed a massive vibrating buttplug inside her and he had plugged her urethra with the sounding beads. Her dick was still locked in the tight metal cage, but Fae had promised to unlock her that night if he brought his date back home.

Fae was out on a third date with Roxanne, the plump girl they had met at the Biodome. The first two dates had been relatively tame, but hearing Fae describe their kisses had been extremely hot for Maza. She hoped they would go even farther on their third date.

Her phone buzzed in, and she rushed to open it and check the notification.

"Sneaked into a stall in the restaurant's bathroom," the text read. "Touched each other, it was pretty hot in there. I bet you wish you were here, you big cuck ;)"

Maza gasped when reading those lines. She did wish she was there. She wanted to see her boyfriend slip his hand under another woman's clothes. She wanted to see Fae's face while someone else gave him a handjob. She couldn't wait for them to come back home.

Thick creamy precum spewed out around the sounding toy. Her dick was getting overly excited and producing way too much fluid to be contained. She didn't care, she was humping her pillow while re-reading the text her boyfriend had sent.

"How did you touch her?" she texted back. "And how did she touch you?"

"I kissed her on the neck while grabbing her boobs. They're so big, it's amazing! And while I did that, she slipped her hands under my shorts and played with my ass."

Someone else was toying with her boyfriend's ass. Learning this filled her with a feeling she couldn't quite describe.

She didn't have to wait too long for them to come back home, yet by the time she heard the front door, there was a considerable puddle of precum on her sheets.

She quickly put on the set of gray Calvin Klein sports bra and undies, the garter belt with the thigh high fishnets stockings and the tight strapless gray dress that her boyfriend had picked up for her. The dress was almost too short to hide her bulge, and the color of the set meant that the puddle of precum forming in her panties would be quite visible.

Her great mane of wavy black hair was tied up in a high ponytail and she had done her makeup as instructed, with non-waterproof black mascara and bright red lips. Fae had also given her some big golden hoops for her ears, and a cheap perfume that smelled like someone looking to get fucked. She took a glance at the mirror, which showed her a picture of a pretty trashy girl. The dark hairs peeking out from her uncovered armpits made her blush; She knew that Fae loved it, but she wondered what Roxanne would think of it.

She made her way out of the bedroom and towards the living room, where she caught her boyfriend in the process of kissing another person's neck.

Fae, who had been going through a more boy-ish phase in the past week, wore some faded blue jeans and a red and black flannel shirt over a black t-shirt. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, giving her a glimpse of his toned forearms. His blond hair was tied back in a low ponytail.

Roxanne's black dress was much longer than Maza's, reaching down to her knees. She also wore some warm-looking cotton pantyhose and a cute choker. Her brown hair flowed loose down her shoulders, and she had some sparkly eyeshadow which conferred some weight to her gaze.

Maza had consumed a lot of erotic content with non-traditional relationships, from pornographic videos to written smut, as well as her fair share of lewd drawings. She had fantasized about this very scenario for a while now but seeing it for real was... something else.

Her big, plugged dick twitched in its cage, which made her anal sphincters clench around the vibrating plug. Her arousal grew so intense that it made her light-headed.

"Maza!" the other girl called, locking eyes with her. "Woah, you're looking mighty fine tonight!" She gave Fae one last kiss before getting up to reach her. "Come give me a kiss, darling."

Maza bowed down to be at Roxanne's level, who had her arms open for a hug. Maza returned the hug, and aimed down on the other girl's cheek, but was surprised when she landed on a pair of lips. Even more surprising was when the other girl pushed her tongue forward into her mouth. She was left stunned and panting afterwards. It was the first time she kissed someone other than her boyfriend since the beginning of the relationship. This was also the first time she kissed another girl.

"You okay?" Roxanne asked, her lips now stained by Maza's red lipstick.

"Y-Yeah... I just- I thought this was going to be some kisses on the cheek..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, was that too forward?"

Maza looked beyond at Fae, who was enjoying the scene. He showed his approval with a slight nod.

"N-No, it's alright," she replied while bringing her attention back to the girl in front of her. "I wasn't expecting it, is all. I enjoy kissing you."

"That's good! But that's probably all you'll get from me tonight," she teased with a wink. "Fae told me that you were playing the role of the cuckquean, isn't that right?"

Maza nodded timidly. Hearing it from her mouth made this whole situation more real, which drove up her anxiety and her excitement.

"Ladies," Fae said in a strong voice, his hand nesting on Roxanne's lower back. "Shall we move this to the bedroom?"

Roxanne giggled, then bit her lip while looking back at the cute lad. Maza knew too well what it felt like to be under Fae's charms.

When they reached the bedroom, the other two sat down on the side of the bed, while she was ordered to stand in front of them. Fae's hands were all over his date, but his eyes were firmly set on his girlfriend.

"Is she really as hairy as you said?" Roxanne asked. If she had known Maza better, she would've gotten her answer from the shift in color across the orc's face.

"She is, and it's very embarrassing for her," he replied with a smile. "And of course, this feeds into her humiliation fetish. Then, she gets embarrassed by how much this turns her on, exciting her further, so on and so forth."

Roxanne looked amused, and her eyes darted between her shoulders and her crotch. "Just to be sure, what are the limits here?"

"You can be as mean as you want. If you go too far, she'll use her safe word, which is Red." Maza nodded to confirm his words. "I've yet to hear her say it, no matter how harsh I've been with her. And I have been quite harsh, both physically and verbally."

"Oh, I don't know if I want to be harsh with her. Maybe a little, if that's what she likes. I guess I mean more in the sense of, if there are things that I can't do with you because it would overstep some boundaries between you two."

Fae gave her a thoughtful look before turning to Maza. "Babe? Is there anything you don't want us to do? Anything that would be too far?"

Maza didn't need to think about it. "No, you can do anything you want. I... I'd like to see you two have sex."

Fae's devious smile made her knees weak. She was pretty sure she could feel beads of sweat forming across her back. He turned back to his date and whispered something that made Roxanne blush.

"Yeah," she answered with a grin. "Is it really a foot long?"

"Yes, when it gets hard. Though, that's not currently possible, on account of the chastity cage she's wearing."

Roxanne gasped. "Kinky!"

"My dear pigskank, why don't you show out guest here how naughty you truly are?"

Maza's heart had skipped a beat when he had called her a pigskank in front of another person. She wanted to please him, and her exhibitionist nature craved to show off how depraved she was.

She spread her legs and bent her knees, causing her dress to ride up to her waist, revealing the huge bulge in her panties. She also brought her hands behind her head, for she knew that her boyfriend would want to show off her hairy pits.

Roxanne's silence was deafening. Was she intrigued? Aroused? Disgusted? Maza's anxiety grew with each quiet second.

"What do you think?" Fae's voice broke the silence, much to Maza's delight.

"I don't know what to say... Can I touch her? Maza, can I touch you?"

Maza's eyes went to her boyfriend. He was in charge.

"Sure," he finally uttered, his eyes shining with curiosity.

Roxanne's hands instantly went to the bulge, her fingers running across the fabric, feeling the shape of the cage. Maza's hips moved on their own, slowly rocking back and forth while the other girl's hands fondled her crotch.

"You smell kinda... trashy," Roxanne uttered after taking a whiff.

"That's because... I'm wearing some cheap skanky perfume."

"I kinda like it," she cooed, her hands still handling the locked-up dick. "I'm going to fuck your boyfriend while you watch."

Maza gasped, her hips thrusting forward. Her dick was desperate to break out of the cage. Her anus was also acting out, clenching on the plug.

The human girl pulled her underwear down, revealing Maza's crotch. She could see everything now; The bush of dark pubic hairs, the urethral beads bulging through the veiny dick, and the long slimy trail of precum leaking out around the sounding toy.

Maza was pulled towards the bed and sat down beside her boyfriend, who watched the scene with great mirth. Her legs were spread wide, hiding nothing.

"You want to unlock her?" Fae asked while holding up a little key. Roxanne, who was now kneeling between the orc's legs, nodded and held her hand up.

Maza held her breath while the padlock clicked. The metal bars slid off slowly at first, but a twitch of her humongous veiny cock threw the cage against Roxanne's chest.

"I'm sorry! It's been locked up for a while, it's getting restless..." Maza brought her hands against her mouth, embarrassed to have shown such a display of arousal, as if the everything else hadn't been embarrassing enough.

But Roxanne wasn't listening. Her eyes were glued to the huge erect dick in front her. Maybe she was fascinated by the beads' bulges along the length of it, Maza thought.

"Have you..." Her voice trembled. "Have you ever taken her inside you?" Her eyes went to Fae. There was fear in those eyes.

Sometimes, Maza forgot just how big her cock was compared to the average human cock.

"Not yet, but I've been training for it," Fae replied. "I've pretty much gotten to the point where I could take her, but I'm making her wait for it a little. She loves to be teased."

He was right. One of his horsecock dildoes was as thick as her dick, and he had recently managed to make it fit up his butt. The sight had been absolutely wonderful.

"Can I pull out the toy?" She asked while her eyes were still focused on the girthy green girldick.

"Of course you can, darling. You may also take out the buttplug if you want to play with her butthole."

"Oh, I think she's doing just fine with a plugged asshole, isn't that right, girl?"

Maza nodded, then watched anxiously as the other girl grabbed the tip of the urethral toy. Slowly, the beads plopped out of her abused dickhole, making her gasp and moan harder as it went along until the entire thing came out of her. Her dick twitched violently, spewing precum all over her dress and Roxanne's. She hadn't orgasmed since her birthday two weeks ago, and her dick and balls were dying to unload.

"I'm so close," she muttered, her fingers clenching into the mattress below her.

But they did not touch her dick further. While Roxanne took off her now-stained dress, Fae went to put on a strapon.

Maza's dick was unlocked, but she knew she would be punished if she dared to touch it without permission. Her dick trembled softly, as if it knew that it might finally cum after getting denied for so long. Of course, she knew that an orgasm wasn't guaranteed. It was very possible that her boyfriend might decide to deny her today again.

She was instructed to sit on one corner and watch. Roxanne got on all four while Fae knelt behind her; They were both facing Maza.

His current dick was a seven-inch featureless blue toy; Roxanne gasped loudly when he penetrated her with it.

Maza had seen videos of her boyfriend having sex with others; His Onlyfans was full of content with men, women, and others. But this was the first time she was watching him fuck someone else in front of her. It was magnificent.

They were both so pretty, and enjoying themselves very much. Roxanne moaned loudly as Fae pounded her pussy hard, and Maza wondered if she usually looked this enamored when she was the one getting pegged.

"Come and kiss her," Fae commanded.

Maza crawled forward, locking eyes with the woman getting fucked by her boyfriend. Roxanne gave her a shy smile when they were close, and Maza responded with a smile of her own. Her lips were soft and plump, and she was not shy with her tongue.

"OoooOOoooh!" the human girl cooed, interrupting their kiss. Her eyes went wide and her tongue lolled out. "I'm... I'm close. I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

Fae grabbed the girl's brown hair and pulled back to make sure that she would be facing Maza. "Cum for me darling. I want my girlfriend to see your face while you do."

She saw it from up-close. Roxanne's mouth took a circular shape as she howled in pleasure, her eyes rolled back, and her whole body trembled, especially her legs. Fae kept ramming into her until she became a babbling mess. When he pulled out, Maza grabbed the shaking girl and hugged her tight, brushing her hair with her hand.

She was giving aftercare to the woman who had just been fucked by her boyfriend in front of her. This whole experience was quite surreal, and, frankly, pretty arousing. In her fantasies, she had imagined a third that was much more vocal, insulting her and calling her names while cucking her, but this was nice too.

The girl in her arms was remarkably warm, the romp having made her sweaty. This post-coital hug was the most action she had ever had with another girl, and... she liked it a lot. She was smooth and soft and adorable and she smelled great, her perfume and the scent of her sweat reaching Maza's nose. Maza felt a tinge of embarrassment at the thought that Roxanne would in turn be able to smell her cheap perfume and her pungent orcish musk. She could only hope that she would like it just like Fae did. The fact that she wasn't recoiling or complaining was a good sign.

The orc gasped when a hand brushed her rock-hard cock. Roxanne's hand was slowly rubbing the thing up and down while she was nestled against the muscled orc girl's chest. Was the human girl indicating a desire to ride her cock? Or was she just teasing her? Her eyes went to her boyfriend, trying to see how he felt about this situation. Unsurprisingly, he was watching the scene with gleeful interest.

"I think Maza was a good cuck today, wouldn't you agree?" Fae asked.

"Very good," purred Roxanne, still running her fingers over the length of Maza's veiny green shaft.

"Do you think she deserves to cum?"

"Mmmm. Maybe." Her hands left the throbbing cock as she climbed up to reach the level of Maza's lips. After giving a long passionate kiss, she whispered, "your boyfriend told me that you liked getting punished down there." Her foot stepped lightly over one of her bloated green balls to accentuate her point.

"Y-Y-Yeah." Maza couldn't let out any more words after that. Her cheeks flushed bright red, her lips trembled and her cock desperately twitched and quivered.

She was pushed onto her back, then smothered by a wide butt.

"Oh, her tusks tickle," Roxanne remarked as she sat on Maza's face.

She knew that Fae was taking place between her legs, because she could feel his hands running up her thighs towards her crotch.

"I don't even know if my hands are big enough to fully encircle it," Roxanne uttered in awe. She was admiring the engorged orc cock, flicking it.

"You know," Fae pondered out loud, "I don't know if she could cum from pain alone, but I'd be eager to try it out. I got her balls, and you got her dick?"

"Sounds like a plan- Oh! She pulled out her tongue!"

"Don't judge her performance too harshly, it's her first time eating pussy, and she's about to get punched repeatedly in the balls. But she'll still do her best to please you, ain't that right my big dumb bimbo?"

Maza let out a muffled "Hmm-hmm!" in Roxanne's crotch, then started licking.

"Good girl," Fae praised while upping the buttplug's vibration setting to maximum.

The first hit came from her boyfriend. A gentle slap on her left ball. It didn't take long before he gave the same treatment to her right ball. Roxanne grabbed her dick by the tip, dipping a finger in the still-gaping urethra, and pulled it down against her muscled abs. She held the dick down with one hand, and punched it with the other.

Maza was so close, after spending so long locked up in chastity, yet it still came as a surprise when she felt her climax getting closer. The painful impacts on her genitals were slowly forcing an orgasm out of her, and it was marvelous. Her hips bucked wildly, and she moaned into the other woman's crotch as each punch, slap or knock made her cum-filled balls twitch.

"She's gonna cum," Roxanne exclaimed while hitting harder and faster.

She was right. Maza's orgasm came like a flood, her hairy balls pumping a decadent amount of cum through the length of her hurting, gaping shaft. Roxanne was definitely not prepared for the quantity and got drenched by the thick creamy lines of orc jizz erupting out of Maza's dick.

The cum cannon made the girl stop, but Fae kept punching throughout Maza's orgasm, as if each hit meant more sperm getting coaxed out.

The intense mix of pain and pleasure was too much for the poor orc, and she felt herself fading in and out of consciousness. The large ass pushing down on her face and cutting off part of her air supply didn't help.

Maza regained her senses sometime later, but it wasn't clear how long she had been out. She could still feel a sharp pain in her balls and throughout her cock. There was a large puddle of sperm on her chest; It hadn't dried yet so she couldn't have been out that long. She heard the sound of a shower running. Was Fae cleaning himself? Or Roxanne? Or both? She thought of them taking a shower together, touching each other and kissing. The fantasy aroused her, causing her dick to harden, which felt painful.

Fae entered the room with two glasses of water. "You're up!" He exclaimed with a smile.

She nodded, her eyes looking down at her bruised cock.

"How was it?" He asked while handing her one of the glasses.

She had to think for a moment. Drinking gave her a few extra seconds to ponder.

"It was amazing," she finally admitted. "Seeing you two together, I can't even put into words how hot it was. And when you both started... you know... I liked that a lot too."

"You came an awful lot. Roxanne was stunned, literally. She stopped moving for almost a full minute after you started painting her in creamy white."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, no, don't be. It was insanely hot. Getting such a massive cumload out of you by punching your cock and balls, that was pretty fucking hot. I would love to do that again sometime."

"Hmm!" She didn't know how to answer that besides blushing deeply and biting her lip.

"I'd say our first group session was a success," Fae announced.

She nodded. "It was fun."

"We'll have to invite her again in the future."

12