Fae & Maza Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded again.

"And some other people too. How would you feel about inviting men into our bedroom?"

"I'd like that."

"And it doesn't always have to be cucking stuff."

"Sure."

"You alright?"

"Y-Yeah, just a bit exhausted. I just got punched into an orgasm."

He got closer and hugged her tight. "I love you, my big beautiful Maza."

"I love you too... Are you licking my sperm?"

Fae's face was against her chest now, and he was indeed slurping up her thick nut-cream. "I'm sorry," he said in between licks, "I can't help myself; It tastes so fucking divine."

Within two minutes, he had completely cleaned out any trace of sperm from her torso and had moved his mouth to her armpit. Maza was growing quite good at suppressing the ticklish urges, an essential talent when she let her cute boyfriend huff and lick her hairy pits.

Fae was still getting high on orcish armpit musk when Roxanne entered the bedroom, with a much too-large towel wrapped around her body and a smaller one over her hair.

"I'm not interrupting, am I?" she teased.

"She has another armpit if you want," Fae offered.

"Oh, no thanks. I'm not judging you or anything, but I'm not really into that kind of stuff I don't think."

Fae gave one last kiss to the underarm bush before ushering Maza towards the shower. After their romp, she was sweaty and sticky, which would have been a bonus for Fae, but they didn't want to inconvenience the third partner spending the night in their bed.

Maza spent the entire shower thinking about Fae and Roxanne in bed together without her. When she came back to the bedroom, smelling of flowery scented soap, she caught them in the middle of some casual conversation about birds.

Fae laid down in the middle, with the girls on either side. Maza was still not fully used to the feeling of falling asleep in a bed with another person and doing so with two other people was even stranger. She liked it though, that much was certain.

She fell asleep while holding onto a very cheerful thought; She hoped there would be more nights like this one in her future.

12