Fae & Maza Ch. 09

Story Info
The shy hung orc's first time topping.
5.9k words
4.67
3.6k
14

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, February 14th, 2020

Maza had a hard time focusing on her work, overwhelmed as she was by a strong feeling of glee. The cage and plug didn't help with her concentration.

This was her first time spending Valentine's Day in a relationship, and she could hardly contain her joy. Every minute or so she would take a quick look at the bouquet of roses on her desk, a gift from her boyfriend.

She was in the middle of a daydream when one of the interns came to her desk, trying to get her attention. When she finally realized he was there, she snapped back to reality.

"M-Miss Grognuk?" He repeated for the third time.

"Oh, sorry! Sorry Anthony. What can I do for you?"

He pulled out some files from the folder under his arm. "Could you make sure that Mr. Lilac gets these as soon as his meeting is over? I would wait here myself, but I got some time-sensitive errands to attend to."

"Yeah, I can do that." She held up a hand to grab the paper. Anthony's hand looked tiny compared to hers.

He was a good-looking lad. Fit, tall, with short blond hair and striking green eyes. He had the body of someone who played sports. She wondered if he would be the type to join a couple for a threesome. She pictured him naked, balls deep in her boyfriend, filling Fae's butt with thick gooey jizz that she would then be made to lick up.

"Are you... are you okay?" He looked concerned.

Maza realized that she was probably blushing quite hard. "Y-Yeah, don't worry about little old me, I'm fine!" She offered a short fake laugh.

"Alright." He gave her a shy smile. "Nice flowers."

Her eyes were drawn to the roses. "Very nice flowers. They're from my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?"

For a second, she thought she heard a hint of disappointment in his voice. Could it be that he was actually into her? Why would such a handsome lad show any interest towards a big clumsy creature like her? She managed to shake that last thought away; Those insecurities belonged to the old Maza.

"Yeah, my boyfriend," she said confidently. She bent forward a little and stared at the intern from over her glasses. "What about you? Got anyone special for Valentine's Day?" She was surprised by her own question. Why was she trying to find out if he was single? It's not like she would actually have the confidence to ask him out. That would involve actually telling him that she was in an open relationship or letting him believe that she was a cheater. Both would make for awfully juicy office gossip.

"Nah, not this year," he answered.

There was a little twinkle in his eyes, as if he wanted to say something more.

"Didn't you have some time-sensitive errands?" she quipped.

"Well, kinda. I gotta be somewhere in ten minutes, but you know how long these meetings can last." He gestured towards her boss' office, then brought his attention back to her. "I still have some time to stop and chat a little."

"Chat, huh?" She placed her elbows on the desk and dropped her chin on her hands. She had seen girls do that when flirting in movies. Gods, am I actually trying to flirt? Get a hold of yourself, woman!

"I like what you've done with your hair."

She had recently started wearing her natural hair at the office. Anthony hadn't been the first one to compliment her on it. But he had been the first that she had also wanted to invite back home.

"Oh, you noticed!" She pushed a lock of hair behind her ear.

He opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted by a loud girly voice on his left. Maza actually jumped when hearing it; She had not seen the other person approaching her desk.

"Hiiii," The new person grabbed Anthony's shoulder, which definitely got his attention.

Maza almost blurted out her boyfriend's name but stopped at the last second. This newcomer looked a lot like Fae, with the same dirty blond hair, the slightly-upturned nose, the beautiful pouty lips, Hell, they even had the same kind of thick-rimmed glasses that Fae often wore. But unlike this person, Fae didn't have huge bazongas. The newcomer also had a decadent amount of makeup on.

"You're hella cute," they told Anthony, making him blush. "You single? Don't answer, doesn't matter. I'm in town for a few days, let me know if ya wanna like... hang out." They handed him a card, then kissed him on the cheek and pushed him away. Anthony looked back at Maza, then at the cute stranger, then went on his way, slightly dazed.

Maza turned her eyes to the stranger, who held their hands against their wide hips. They wore a pink tube top and a skirt that stopped halfway down their thick thighs. That outfit was definitely inappropriate for an office setting, especially compared to Maza's attire; She wore the usual pencil skirt, black pantyhose, white shirt and blazer. Maza tried her best not to look down into the remarkably low cleavage in front of her.

"H-Hello?" she managed to utter while maintaining eye contact.

"Hello indeed! You must be Maza! Twasn't a question, ya don't need to answer. I've seen ya cute mug in pictures! And I ain't talking just tame pictures, if ya catch my drift." The following wink in addition to the revealed information causing a wave of heat to fill the shy orc girl. They were probably talking of the pictures Fae had recently posted on his OnlyFans; Some of them included Maza in very raunchy situations.

"I am Krystal. Well, that's my current name, sometimes I like ta change it. Used to go by Penelope for a while, then Charlotte, Heidi, Katarina... Katarina didn't last long, 'cause, like, I got caught up in a bit of a revolution. Had ta skip town and all that. Not that you should take this as an opinion from me on the inherent value of revolutions..."

They kept on rambling for quite a while, sharing some inane and some awfully personal details about their life. After ten minutes, Maza held up a hand to stop them from talking.

"Hey, Krystal. I appreciate the story, but, huh..."

"But ya wanna know why I'm here?"

"Yeah."

"I'm in town for the weekend, thought I'd pay the twerp a visit."

"The... Do you mean Fae?"

"Yep. We're half-siblings on our, hum... on one of our parents' sides."

Maza's eyes grew wide. The curvy hottie in front of her was half-fairy, just like her boyfriend. She wondered how many others like them there were.

She took a gander around the room and noticed just how many people were currently ogling Krystal. She also spotted her boyfriend rushing in from the elevators. Fae wore black leggings and a white tank top, which was only slightly more professional than Krystal's attire. Seeing them side by side, the family resemblance was undeniable.

"Babe?" Maza muttered.

"Hey babe, sorry you had to deal with that, she's not good with boundaries."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Krystal sounded offended. "I've been nothing but polite to your girltoy."

Maza's ears perked up. To be described publicly as Fae's toy was a little embarrassing, especially because of how true that statement was. Still, she hoped none of her coworkers had heard the remark.

"What are you doing here?" Fae uttered while taking his half-sister away. He turned back to Maza and mouthed a "I'm sorry, I love you," before turning his attention back to the curvy chatterbox.

"I came to visit you, but I thought I'd pay your girl here a visit."

Fae whispered something back, but he was getting too far out of range to be heard. The loud girl laughed, which made Fae blush. Fae? Blushing? This situation was extremely intriguing.

-----

When Maza got home later that day, she found Fae waiting for her. He still wore his cute outfit of the day.

"Hey babe!" she called out.

In lieu of a response, the tiny femboy jumped into her arms and hugged her tight. She hugged him back, lifting him off his feet and holding him tightly against her chest.

"I'm happy to see you too," she whispered.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that bullshit this afternoon."

"It's okay, really. She just talked."

"I..." He looked down and swallowed his words. "All right. But if she ever makes you feel uncomfortable, don't hesitate to tell her. Or tell me, and I'll talk some sense into her. Okay?"

"I will." Maza knew she wasn't the best when it came to standing up for herself, but she didn't want to make her boyfriend worry. "So, huh... You got a sister?"

"Yeah... I kinda got conned into letting her crash at my place, which means I'll be staying at yours until she leaves because she is a real brat."

"Oh, sure, yeah, that's cool... By the way, how many other siblings do you have?"

"A lot. You might see more of them if you choose to stay with me."

"You say that like there's a chance I might not." She grabbed him under the shoulders and held him up at eye level. "Fae. I love you, and I will stay with you, no matter how many members of your family come rambling to me about their life story."

"I love you too."

She dropped him to the ground, feeling satisfied about settling that matter. There was just one last thing that tickled her mind.

"Your sister... she talked about some, hum, risqué pictures... Pictures of me."

"Aw, fucking fuck. Yeah, she's been leaving comments on my OnlyFans."

"That's kinda messed up."

"It is. She's got some dated views on this kinda stuff."

"What do you mean?"

"She's older than me. Her father was a lord, and she grew up in a castle surrounded by dying noble lineages who did their best to retain royal blood by any means necessary. She never really got the memo that incest is..." He shuddered at the thought."... gross."

Maza tried to digest all that new information, but it only left her begging for more answers. Krystal's father was human? So that meant that Fae's sire had been the pregnant parent in her case. Castle, lords, noble blood... How old was Krystal exactly? Had she lived all the way back in medieval times? Physically, she barely looked a decade older than Fae.

"And... you... have you ever..."

"Gods, no!" Fae held hands over his chest and looked offended. "I've never done anything with any of my half-siblings, and I do not intend to."

"Okay, okay..."

"If Krystal ever approaches you and asks for a threesome, you tell her no."

"Really? But she's so cute..."

"Do not even joke about it!" He held his fists against his hips, trying to look angry.

"But you make jokes about hooking up with my best friend all the time! And considering how long I've known her, she's practically a sister to me."

Fae crossed his arms and smirked. "Yeah, you got a point."

Maza smiled widely, savoring her small victory. The newfound confidence incited her to bring in another point.

"You know, there's this cute intern at work..."

"Oh?" Fae uncrossed his arms, looking quite intrigued.

"Yeah, I think he was flirting with me..."

"Is that so?" Fae smiled, eager to hear more.

"Yeah. I've always been a bit oblivious about these kinds of things. I guess, dating you has helped me accept that there are actually people out there that are into me."

There was a hint of pride in his eyes.

"And... I may have flirted back a little. Just, you know, some playful teasing..."

"Do you like this guy?"

"Well, I don't know him too well. We've only talked a few times, and before today it was pretty much just work-related. I mean, he's definitely cute... And I think I might like to watch you two together?"

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"He was flirting with you; Wouldn't you be interested to hook up with him yourself?"

"I... I guess I hadn't thought about that."

"You know, luv, this open relationship goes both ways. If you want to fuck other people, you are absolutely free to do it. Not that you have to, of course, it's up to you whether you want to experiment with other people."

"Yeah, I know that... I'm just, I guess I'm not used to being so... open."

"It's okay," he grabbed her wrists and placed a tender kiss on her knuckles. "Above all else, I want you to be comfortable and happy."

"Thank you, I appreciate that."

"Also, I got you something for Valentine's Day."

"Yes, the roses were really pretty!"

"Yeah, that, but I have another present."

"A-Another?" She felt a tinge of anxiety. She had only gotten him a single present, a cute woven bracelet that she had commissioned from an artist friend, and he was getting her another present on top of the flowers!?

"Don't worry, babygirl. Your presence by my side is already the best present I could ever wish for." As he said the overtly cheesy line (which, for the record, turned Maza's cheeks to a dark shade of crimson), he held up his hand, showing off the bracelet on his wrist. "And, for the record, I absolutely love this."

And then, his other hand pulled out a long velvety box from behind his back.

It looked like a box for some expensive jewelry, which made her sweat harder. Opening it only confirmed her doubts. Inside it was a beautiful silver chain with a crystal pendant shaped like a large tear drop.

"Oh, babe, no, that's too much! How much did you pay for this?"

"Isn't it kinda impolite to tell the price of a gift?"

"It looks expensive."

"Don't worry about the price, darling. Money's not an issue for a fairy with a big hidden pot of gold." The wink he made did nothing to tell her whether he was joking or being serious about the pot of gold.

The necklace was undeniably gorgeous. She knelt to allow her short boyfriend to attach it around her neck.

"It's..." She didn't have the word to describe it. She loved it, and she loved him for gifting it to her.

She was admiring herself and the gift in the mirror when he hit her with another surprise.

"I also got a third gift for you..."

She froze, her eyes finding his in the reflection. He evidently loved making her sweat.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her around so that they could look directly into each other's eyes. She gulped in anticipation.

He pulled out a key and held it up to her with a triumphant look. It took her a few long seconds to realize that this was the key to her chastity cage.

"Tonight, I'm letting you top me."

She gasped, then closed her lips to stop them from trembling. She had dreamed of this, ever since meeting him. It was finally happening. She tried to reply something, but her body was non-responsive, and she barely managed to babble some nonsense.

"It's okay baby," he told her. "Be a good girl and wait for me in the living room, I'll call you when I'm ready for you."

Maza nodded vigorously and then obeyed his command. She laid on her couch and waited patiently, focusing on her breathing and the harsh beats of her heart. Her dick strained against the cage, as if it too knew that it would soon be unlocked.

After five minutes that felt like hours, she heard her boyfriend's voice calling her to the bedroom. She literally ran to him. Once she reached the bedroom, her breath stopped.

Fae looked absolutely stunning. He wore a set of red lace lingerie, which included a red and black corset that propped up his chest so much, he looked like he had tits. His eyelids were covered in red sparkling eyeshadow, surrounded by harsh black lines that extended into wings on each side. His lips were painted the color of blood. She had no idea how he had managed to put all of this on in five minutes and could only suspect some kind of fairy magic.

"Come on in, darling." His voice was firm and commanding, and she obeyed without hesitation.

She was still wearing her office attire minus the blazer, which would have felt like she was underdressed, if not for the fact that she knew just how much her boyfriend appreciated that specific look. And he hadn't seen the rope and the cute lingerie beneath yet...

He was on his back against her pillows, and then he spread his legs wide. She looked down, leering at the tiny bulge under the red lace, then noticing the silicon peeking underneath. Fae lifted his ass, giving her a much better view of the buttplug's base, easily visible under the red underwear.

"That's a big one," she whispered, in awe.

"Take it out."

She obeyed, pulling his panties to the side until the toy's base was fully uncovered. She grabbed and pulled, making her boyfriend groan and pant as the toy stretched him on its way out.

It audibly popped out, causing the gaping hole to fart out a dollop of lube. The plug was much bigger than she had expected, made of connected spheres that varied from the size of an orange to the size of a grapefruit.

"How long has this been inside you?"

"Since this morning." He sounded almost exhausted from the effort of having the plug pulled out.

"Since this morning!? Do you... Do you want to take some time before we..."

"Don't worry, I'm already all clean down there." He gave her a wink and blew her a kiss, which made her blush.

"Fairy magic?" she guessed.

"Something like that. Now lift up your skirt and bring me that dick."

She was so eager to get to it that she opted to tear her pantyhose rather than take them off. She crawled forward until her knees framed Fae's ass, then lifted her skirt to show off the pink lace underwear. His flexible legs were still pulled apart, with his feet easily brushing against the bed's headboard. He held her key up and she pulled down on her underwear to unveil the metal cage, letting it rest against his crotch. She held her breath while he turned the key into the lock. She inhaled only after hearing the little click that announced her dick's freedom.

As soon as he had taken off the chastity device, her cock jumped, fully erect and dripping thick precum all over the femboy's corset. Fae eyed the throbbing member like a starving lion watching a wounded gazelle.

"Fffffuck," he whispered.

"Can I put it in?" Maza's voice was shaky. Her heart beats were so strong that it made her entire body shiver with every pulse.

"You're not even going to kiss me before ravaging me?"

Maza hesitated for a moment, then bent down to kiss him. Once her lips left his, he chuckled.

"I appreciate that, but I didn't mean a kiss on the lips."

She felt her cheeks burning. She gave him a shy smile, then crawled backward and moved her head lower. She kissed the tiny bulge, then moved down to the gaping hole. His underwear stayed to the side, stuck on the lubed outer rim of the gaping pucker. It was marvelous, seeing his asshole completely stretched out and a little swollen. Her dick would most certainly fit in that cavernous hole, and that thought made her entire lower body twitch with anticipation.

She pushed her lips against him, making sure to engulf his entire butthole with her mouth. She angled herself upwards so that her tusks would glide against his skin instead of piercing it.

His ass tasted divine, which might not have been an overstatement considering his whole archfey heritage. Maza kissed her boyfriend's asshole, surrounding the rim with her lips and pushing it closed. When she took her mouth away, the hole opened up again. She looked up and fawned when she saw his cute face; His eyes were closed, he held a fist against his mouth and his long pointy ears fluttered wildly.

Maza knew what she wanted to say, but she was so unused to taking charge that she needed a moment to formulate her wish.

"Could... Could you..."

He opened his eyes, revealing the two sparkling pools of stars. His true eyes made him look both vulnerable and dangerous.

"W-Would it be okay if you didn't cover your mouth? The... The noises you make are always s-so... so very c-cute..."

He smiled at the request, and then moved his hands towards her head, gently sliding his fingers into her thick wavy hair. She pulled out her tongue, trailing it down from his covered dick to his taint, and then reaching the prized hole. His gasps were indeed very cute.

12