Fae & Maza Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a surprise for you," he added, looking almost embarrassed.

She continued to move her large tongue against his anus, circling his sensitive rim while meeting his gaze. He closed his eyes, and then opened his mouth.

He sang to her, in the fairyfolk's tongue. She couldn't understand the words, but she knew what this was; This was a serenade, a poetic declaration of love... and she had never heard anything so beautiful in her life.

Her tongue moved past the rim, exploring deeper inside him, as her ears filled with the sweet sounds of pure lyrical love. With her lips firmly pressed against his gaping sphincter, she pushed as deep as she could, completely filling his rectum. The song was momentarily interrupted by a high-pitched moan, which coincided with his fingers grasping at her hair.

The song began again as he got used to her tongue, and she moved it inside him, exploring his sensitive fuckhole. She knew it well by now, with rimjobs being a regular activity in their relationship. She absolutely adored his taste, and he loved the feeling of her thick warm tongue inside him. He had once described it as "More pleasurable than the average dick", a sentence that had lived in her head ever since.

Her dick twitched on its own, as if it was getting stimulated. She didn't know if that was due to the intense joy of eating ass, or some side-effect of the fairy song.

She pushed her tongue upwards, crushing her boyfriend's prostate and interrupting the melody. He looked down at her with determination, his shiny eyes growing brighter, and he picked up the song again. She continued to bully his prostate with her tongue, and his voice crescendoed as he reached his climax. He came just as the love ballad ended, spewing out his seed through the thin fabric of his cute red panties.

She was overcome with a deep feeling of serenity. The words of the song had been a mystery to her, and yet they had entered her mind and transmitted their romantic meaning to her in a way that made her heart feel full.

Maza kept moving her tongue a little, making him squirm and moan every time she brushed up on his p-spot. Toying with his ass like that had only made her feel hornier, and her dick pulsed with desire.

She grabbed the bottle of lube from her end table and then brought her crotch back on top of his, her massive cock resting on his tiny cum-soaked bulge.

His awe-filled eyes followed her hands as she oiled her thick shaft. He stayed silent, mesmerized by the sight of the immense cock that was about to enter him.

She brought the broad tip against his gaping hole, feeling the resistance of his sphincter. Before she pushed it in, she gave him one last look, arching her eyebrows. "Can I put it in, Fae?"

He met her gaze for a moment, and then nodded. His eyes went back down to survey the monster that was just about to penetrate him. He looked a little nervous, but also extremely excited, and he started rubbing his butt against the big green phallus.

She pushed forward, feeling his hole slowly stretch further around her considerable cock. Below her, Fae closed his eyes and his breath quickened. She kept pushing, until she slipped past the rim with an audible squelch.

The femboy's eyes opened wide and his hands grasped onto Maza's arms with impressive strength.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "Do you want me to-"

"Don't pull out."

She stopped moving. He seemed to be taking her dick quite well, all things considered.

"I just- Give me a minute to get used to the size."

"O-Okay. Tell me when you want me to go again, or if you want me to take it out."

He inhaled loudly, and then exhaled over several seconds. "Fffffuck. Fuck."

"You sure it's okay?"

"Yes, I'm good, I'm good. I'm just getting prepared for when you'll start moving."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

He kept doing the breathing exercises while she gazed down at him. He looked so fragile under her, especially compared to her massive bulky frame. He reminded her of a fine porcelain doll. She felt like a bull in a china shop, except in this case the bull was about to fuck the china shop in the ass.

"All right, I'm ready."

"You're sure?"

"Rearrange my guts babe. Wreck the fuck out of my shitter. Ravage me and pump me full o' jizz."

She nodded, and he gave her a devious smile. His smile turned into an embarrassing O-face when she inserted three more inches inside him. She continued to move forward, feeling the tight embrace of his ass around her cock, until she fully hilted herself. She could see the shape of her dick through his distended stomach, threatening to tear his tight corset in half. His fingers dug deeper in the skin of her arms, and he gritted his teeth.

"S-S-Sooo... b-big!" His tongue lolled out and his eyes crossed. "Shooo goood..."

She couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside his ass. Her dick had just penetrated straight into heaven. She felt his hole tightening around her erect member, as if massaging it.

"Fuck," she uttered, lost in the intense pleasure of the moment. "I can't believe how fucking good your ass feels."

"Goood..." he repeated. At that moment, his mind was working at minimum capacity.

"Is it okay if I move?"

"Mmmmyeah," he rubbed his hands up and down on her arms.

Maza pulled out halfway, causing Fae to moan loudly as the flared glans moved inside him. Then, she pushed forward, generating still more cute noises out of her boyfriend.

Slowly, she started moving back and forth. She was still trying to pay attention to Fae's face, observing his reactions so she would know if she fucked him too hard, but it was getting harder to ignore the incredible sensation of his ass around her cock.

Her thrusts got quicker, and Fae's voice grew quieter. He let out a strained moan every time she got balls deep and gasped softly whenever she moved back. His eyelids and his long pointy ears fluttered wildly while the rest of his body twitched under Maza's touch, as if his brain failed to properly analyze the entirety of his feelings.

Maza continued to fuck him, picking up the pace and delighting in the pure bliss of the act.

"OoooOOoooh! Am... close!" It seemed to have taken all of his energy to string up these two words, and she decided to give him a memorable orgasm.

She entered him fully, and then pulled back until the head of her cock was pulling his sphincter outward. Then she fully pushed forward, and then repeated the act. She picked up the pace, fucking him at a fast pace while moving her cock as far in and out as could with each thrust.

"You're going to cum for me, you little slut?"

"Ah- Ah- Y-Yesh! Cummmin-oOOOOH!"

His entire body quivered, with waves of ecstasy traversing him through spasms. His voice turned into incoherent babbling and his colon pulsed wildly around Maza's cock. And yet she kept going, fucking him through his anal orgasm, using his rectum as a sloppy fleshlight.

She fucked him hard, enjoying her first time as a true top to the fullest. Fae reached a few more dry orgasms before she approached her own peak. Maza had turned into a feral beast, drooling down on her boyfriend as she tenderized his sensitive shithole. The pull of her impending orgasm made her groan and grunt loudly, to which Fae's response was the same mindless moans that he had been vocalizing for the past ten minutes.

She climaxed while pounding him ferociously, moving in and out of him as she filled his stretched-out guts with what felt like gallons upon gallons of thick orc jism. She pumped him so full of spunk that his belly bulged noticeably, and his corset popped open.

She enjoyed the utter bliss of her first ever orgasm as a top, entering him fully and focusing on the warm embrace of his well-fucked ass. Her skin was slick with sweat, forming dark circles around the armpits and the chest area of her white shirt. Her dark mane fell messily down her back and shoulders, and she panted loudly, like a wolf after a successful but tiresome hunt.

Below her, Fae clenched rhythmically around her cock, letting out a small whine or gasp every time. He was slowly calming down, with his breath progressively slowing back to its usual speed.

He yelped when she moved, and then let out a continuous "ooooooh" as she slowly pulled out of him. It took some effort to pull out the flared tip, making Fae moan loudly when she finally managed to take out her cock.

Sperm flowed out of his abused hole, with what could only be described as undignified noises.

"Ah, it's coming out." His voice was soft, he was still reeling from the exhausting intensity of bottoming for Maza.

"Yeah, I came a lot." She blushed at the sight of the white creamy cascade coming out of her boyfriend's asshole.

"Put your mouth against it," Fae said. In his weakened state, his voice wasn't commanding or strong, yet Maza took his word as a clear order, and she brought her lips against the cum-leaking orifice.

She went down on her hands and knees, her head pushed down against her smaller partner's rump. She plugged the hole fully with her large mouth, swallowing the sperm that was flowing out of him. Her sperm.

It was far from the first time he was making her eat her own seed, but it was the first time she did so out of his asshole.

"Good girl," he whispered, his right hand patting her head.

She mumbled against his ass, trying to make her tone sound inquisitive.

"You were fantastic, luv. Fuck. I don't think I can feel my legs right now, but it was so fucking worth it."

She pushed her tongue forward, tasting the creamy nutsludge that clogged her boyfriend's rectum. Her nose was pressed right on top of his little dick, making her smell his cum that had soaked through the front of his underwear. She pushed her tongue up, touching his undoubtedly sensitive prostate.

"Ooh, you trying to make me cum again?" He tried to grin, but even his facial features seemed to still be recovering from the intensity of having Maza's oversized dick wrecking his ass.

Maza alternated between pushing jizz back into her mouth with her tongue, and then stimulating her partner's sensitive bitch-button.

"Fuck, I'm disappointed with myself," he muttered. "I've been ready to take you in for a while now, but I wanted to tease you a little more. I could've... aah... I could've been getting fucked by that perfect giant dick for like two weeks already."

She listened intently, while moving her tongue around his insides. She wondered if from now on he would lock her in chastity for shorter periods; Then again, he could make a mold out of her dick and make her peg him with it, which would be kinda cruel and humiliating, and thus also pretty hot.

"You are such a good ass-kisser," he whispered, his hands brushing her hair gently.

She gulped down more of her jizz, and the bulge still visible on Fae's belly made her realize just how big the load she shot up his ass truly was. With the amount of protein in it, it would almost be worth logging it as a meal on her diet app.

Fae helped her out by pushing her load into her mouth. "You are such a good sperm-toilet."

Being called a sperm-toilet made her cock throb. It was up there in terms of the most degrading nicknames he had given her. Part of her fantasized about getting forced to get a tattoo spelling it on her skin. She bucked her hips instinctively, which made her body jerk forward against Fae.

"You liked that one, didn't you?"

She nodded, her lips still tightly pressed against his gaping anus.

"Good sperm-toilet. I can't wait to shit out other people's cum into your hungry mouth."

She nodded vigorously, wishing to show him her enthusiasm at the idea while keeping her mouth dutifully stuck on his hole.

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you? Kneeling in a dirty bathroom stall, gobbling up strangers load out of my butt as I get railed over and over."

Her tongue moved ferociously inside him, doubling down on the prostate stimulation, and lapping up her own jizz at a quicker pace.

"Fuck, you naughty- Aaah, I'm close, keep licking!" His hips swayed back and forth, and she focused her tongue up against the sensitive spots. His voice turned into a high-pitched whine as he came again.

Her keen nose picked up the scent of fresh semen leaking into his panties, driving her to lick more ferociously.

She made good progress as a diligent cum-toilet, and soon his bulging belly had regained its usual shape. But after ingesting the massive load, her own belly felt a tad bloated.

When she felt that the amount of cum in Fae's ass had sufficiently diminished, she pulled her mouth away. Her chin and lips were drenched in spit, sperm and lube, and she let out a loud burp that smelled of ass and jizz. Unfortunately for her, Fae had recovered enough from his latest orgasm to shoot her a teasing glance, paired with a smirk.

"That's very unladylike of you."

"I'm sorry... that was a really big load."

Fae slowly closed his legs, then made his way off the bed. Maza watched him as he got up and started stretching; He had been stuck in the same position for almost an hour.

Maza crawled until she reached the side of the bed, where she laid on her belly, looking adoringly at her tiny boyfriend. "I really enjoyed fucking you."

"I loved it," he replied. "Your cock is out of this world. Truly magical."

"So... does that mean I'll get to do it again?"

"Oh, fuck yes."

She giggled gleefully, which made him look at her with arched eyebrows. "I'm sorry, I'm just- I'm very excited."

"No worries, babe. You're really cute when you get excited."

Once he was done stretching, he went to get a shower. He invited her, and, of course, she said yes, throwing her sweaty clothes into the hamper and running along behind him.

12