Fae & Maza Ch. 11

Story Info
Threesome with the cute blond intern.
3.8k words
4.85
4.5k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, March 21st 2020

Maza was kneeling on her bed, her hands resting over Anthony's shoulder. The cute blond lad, an intern at her job, had eagerly accepted the offer of her threesome when he had seen Fae in fem mode.

Now, Fae laid down on the bed, wearing a white sundress and a pair of backless panties. He wore his large-rimmed glasses and his hair tied up in space buns, as well as a modest amount of makeup.

Maza wore her usual work attire, minus the blazer. Anthony had made it very clear that he loved the way she looked in a white blouse, pencil skirt and pantyhose.

"This is like a dream come true, Miss Grognuk."

"I can see that," she whispered against his ear.

He wore nothing but his underwear, and there was a very obvious tent in his boxers.

He turned to meet her gaze, looking up at her. He was tall for a human, which didn't mean much for an 8-foot tall orc. He was so cute; She could've eaten him all up.

Maza was uncaged tonight, and she could feel her dick getting harder beneath her skirt. Fae, who had decided to unlock her cock, had seemingly foreseen that this young man would wake Maza's more dominant side.

"Tell me what you want," Maza whispered against his ear, gently rubbing her tusk on his smooth cheek.

"I... I... I don't know. I want you. And Fae. I want to do so many things."

She looked at her boyfriend, who gave her a funny look. Fae obviously wanted to give her a chance to be in control for once. He was curious to see how she'd do.

"Anthony," she said in her sultriest voice.

"Yes ma'am?"

"You know that I am... trans, right?"

"Y-Yeah, yes. I've seen the flag on your desk."

Maza had recently added a tiny pink, blue and white flag to her desk. Anthony had been flirting with her before that, and he hadn't stopped flirting after seeing it.

"I have a rather large... thing beneath my skirt. Would you be comfortable touching it?"

He swallowed loudly. "Huh-huh," he agreed, nodding.

"Then I want you to put your hand under my skirt and stroke me."

His breathing got quicker, and his bulge twitched. Maza couldn't stop herself from biting her lip.

His hand moved slowly against her thighs, and he took a moment to caress her muscled legs. His face turned up so that he could meet her eyes, his gaze a mix of pleading and horny.

Maza lowered her own head to meet his, and they shared a long passionate kiss. When it ended, she threw a furtive glance towards Fae, as if to make sure that he wasn't jealous that she'd kissed someone else. He did not look jealous, at all. He smiled warmly, one hand between his legs and the other playing with one of his pierced nipples.

His non-verbal approval encouraged her to go further, and she kissed Anthony again, this time with a lot more tongue.

Anthony's hand shook a little when it slithered under her skirt. He rubbed circles against the fabric of her pantyhose while she filled his mouth with her tongue. Her own hands were also moving onto him, with one large muscled arm going behind his back and embracing him by the hip. Her other hand moved towards his dick, but she was waiting for him to touch hers first.

When he did, his hand jumped back at first, then tentatively moved back onto it. His hand felt so small against her girthy veiny green cock.

He broke the kiss, and in a harsh whisper, "Damn... It is big."

His hand explored it further, his fingers trying to wrap themselves around it. Maza swooned a little at the feeling of this cute guy grabbing her dick.

"It's so warm," he added, sounding entirely amazed.

While he was exploring her length, she put one finger against the wet tip of his boxer. His whole body quivered against her touch, and his free hand landed on her muscled chest.

"I..." he let out, then paused for a moment as if searching his words. "I've never touched a... a dick. Well, other than mine. I'm sorry if I'm not very good at it..."

Gods, he was adorable. "You're doing fine, darling," Maza whispered in her most reassuring tone, before kissing him on the forehead.

She wrapped two of her fingers around his dick, which coaxed an adorable moan out of him. She jerked him a little through his underwear, while his own hand was touching the bare skin of her slowly hardening cock.

"Jesus," he moaned when his hand touched her tip. As he realized how wide and flared the head of her cock truly was, he shot an inquisitive look towards Fae.

"Oh, it fits," Fae confirmed. "It takes a lot of lube, but it fits."

Fae got up and came behind him, placing his chin on Anthony's shoulder.

"Later tonight, if you're a good boy, we might let you watch that."

Maza felt the blonde's fingers tightening against her cock and her chest. The thought of watching her dick skewer Fae was obviously a big turn on for him.

"I'll be a good boy," he muttered.

Maza had to muffle a chuckle. He was so eager to please them, it was adorable. Then again, when Fae decided to act dominant, she wasn't much better...

"Do you eat ass?" Fae asked him with a seemingly innocent expression.

"Y-Yeah," he spurted out instantly. "I've done that before."

Fae gave Maza a playful look, with a wink. Maza smiled at him, then turned her attention back to Anthony.

"You've ever eaten green ass before?"

He shook his head, then added, "but I'd love to."

Maza kissed him. While they had their lips locked and their eyes closed, she felt Fae's hand slipping beneath his boxers, and joining her fingers around Anthony cock. He let out a moan against her mouth, and continued to moan when she moved away from him.

She removed her hands from him and placed herself in position, all the while Fae gently jerked him off.

Maza got on her belly and hiked up her skirt. Revealing her big toned ass. Her pantyhose was ripped in the middle and she wore no underwear. She watched Fae guide Anthony towards her ass, and the blond boy gazed at her rump with wide eyes.

"You have no idea how long I've fantasized about this, Miss Grognuk." His voice trembled with excitement.

When he had first called her "Miss Grognuk" today, she had almost replied "please call me Maza." But, there was something hot about being called by such a formal title, it helped her get into a more dominant mindset. Maybe she should make him call her Mistress? One day, maybe.

"Then, how about you put your money where your mouth is, and stick that pretty mouth of yours between my cheeks?"

"Y-Yes ma'am!" His voice oozed with glee.

She felt hands on her cheeks, and she decided to help him a little. She placed her own hands on her ass and helped spread her cheeks, revealing her thick wrinkled hole.

"Oh... There's a lot of hair."

"And all that hair is damp with a day's worth of musky orc sweat," Fae added, no doubt fondling Anthony as he said that. "And I know from experience that orc musk is kind of an aphrodisiac..."

Anthony didn't respond right away, and the only sounds in the room were Fae's kisses against his shoulders, and his dick getting jerked off slightly.

Eventually, Anthony found his courage, and dove face first in the anal bush.

His tongue got to work rather quickly, and it felt great. Any reservations he had about her hairy crack melted away once he got to taste her, and she felt him humping against the bed.

Fae crawled up the bed until his head was right next to her, and they shared a tender look.

"Hey," he whispered, his hand twisting around one of Maza's unruly strands of curly hair.

"Hey," she whispered back.

Anthony was diligently slobbering all over her ring while Fae and Maza had their little moment.

Fae went in for a quick kiss, leaving his delicious warmth against Maza's lips, before going back down to where the action was happening.

"You're doing well, boy," he told Anthony.

And then, Maza heard some shuffling, followed by Anthony pulling his head out of her ass.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Anthony asked quietly.

"You're being such a good ass-licker," Fae replied, "so I'm rewarding you with the same."

Maza turned her head back, and she locked eyes with Anthony right as Fae started rimming him. His reaction was priceless, and he began moving back and forth, rubbing his now naked body against Maza's legs.

He moaned and panted loudly, then made a weird noise when Fae grabbed him by the dick, jerking him off while he ate his ass.

"I didn't say you could stop eating me," Maza told him, trying as best as she could to sound dominant.

It worked, because Anthony's eyes opened wide, and he apologized before pushing his face back down into her ass.

There were now two distinct sounds of sloppy tongue playing with assholes, and Maza enjoyed that very much.

Anthony's technique seemed to change a little, and she assumed he was imitating some of the things Fae was currently doing to him. He licked in a circular pattern, rubbing every inch of Maza's puffy doughnut, before pushing in and running his tongue in circles against her inner walls.

It felt like getting her asshole massaged, and Maza enjoyed it. Though, it was nowhere near as good as when Fae rimmed her. She could only imagine how it was for him, to be in the middle, eating ass and getting his small tight butt thoroughly eaten by an expert like Fae.

"I wanna be in the middle," she blurted out, interrupting her two bedfellows mid-rimjob. "Anthony, honey, come up here. Fae can get behind me."

Slowly, Anthony got up on his knees, still shaken from having his salad tossed while he was face-down in Maza's rump.

"Come on, boy, you heard the lady," Fae told him before dropping a smooch on his lips.

Maza waited patiently for Anthony to be in front of her. He sat down with his legs open, his hard dick wet with a mix of precum and spit; Fae must've used his saliva to lube up the handjob.

Fae, the proactive little stud, got up and went to the toy box while Maza got some one-on-one time with Anthony.

"You're so pretty," the young man whispered.

Maza blushed a little, then took hold of herself and offered him a sultry smile. She got up on her knees, dwarfing him completely. Then, she took off her blouse, revealing the lace red corset beneath.

She had picked that top herself, while shopping for lingerie with Fae. This had been the first time she had selected and bought a piece of clothing as lewd as this for herself. She felt powerful in it. She felt confident. The look of awe mixed with a little bit of fear in Anthony's eyes told her that she was giving off the right vibes.

"Tell me I'm pretty again," she ordered.

"Y-You're really pretty."

"More."

"You're more than pretty, you're absolutely fucking gorgeous."

She got down on all four, putting her hands on either side of Anthony. She was still looking down at him.

"Tell me what you like about me," she purred in his ear.

"About you? Everything. You, your body, talking with you... you're amazing, Miss Grognuk."

No matter how much she tried to maintain her confident and dominant persona, being complimented like that made her blush.

"Tell me what you like about my body," she pleaded. "If I l-like what you're saying..." she lowered her head right next to his dick. "... you'll know it."

Before either could say anything else, they heard the sharp noise of silicon slapping against skin. They both turned to look at Fae, standing on Maza's left. He had a huge pink horsecock coming out of his dress.

"Don't mind me, I'm just appreciating how cute you two look together."

And then, he sauntered off towards Maza's butt, and she couldn't help but let out an excited giggle. The pink horsecock was one of her favorites, she absolutely adored how much it filled her.

"So," she brought her eyes back on Anthony, "you were saying?"

She let out her remarkably long tongue until it brushed the wet tip of the young man's pecker.

"You- You- Oh God, your tongue is so long, fuck, hum, okay... You're gorgeous. Your... Everything is gorgeous. I love your hair..." He brought one hand into the tangle of unruly black hair. It had been a few weeks since Maza hadn't straightened it. She also loved her hair. Her tongue moved further down around his dick.

"I love your size. Your height, your big muscles... you're like an amazon."

Her tongue slithered entirely around his manhood, and she reveled in the taste. Every dick had its own musky flavor, and the tastebuds of an orc were much more sensitive than humans'.

Just then, Fae pulled up her skirt and began slathering lube between her butt cheeks. She shook her ass to entice him, while moving her mouth further down on Anthony's cock.

"Your... aaah... your ass... your ass is glorious... Fuck, you're actually sucking my dick... This is a fucking dream come true..."

Maza looked up at him, then lowered her lips all the way down to the base of his dick.

"Fuck! Fuck..." Anthony's finger dug into the sheets and he bit his lip. Maza made sure to maintain eye contact while pleasuring him. She even maintained it while Fae pushed his strapon in.

Her lips quivered around Anthony's dick as her anus got stretched open by a massive pink prick.

Anthony's eyes wandered between Maza and Fae, as if he couldn't decide if he wanted to watch the green lady sucking his dick, or the cute little pixie sodomizing her. He seemed to thoroughly enjoy both visions.

Maza's whole body twitched every time the strapon brushed against her prostate, and she let out pathetic moans against the cock filling her mouth.

"Gaah," Anthony muttered. "I'm close..."

He grabbed Maza's hair and pumped his hips against her head. She continued to slither her tongue all around his shaft despite the very distracting anal pounding.

Being used on both ends like this filled her with a very particular kind of bliss: the satisfaction of being a good little slut.

Salty cream erupted in her mouth, followed by the young man's faint whine.

"G-God! Feels so... amazing..." His fingers scraped against her scalp, and she knew she had done a darn good job blowing him.

When he began pushing her away because her continuing oral service overwhelmed his sensitive post-orgasm cock, she moved away from it, only to put her mouth around his ballsack.

She gently suckled on his scrotum while focusing her attention on her behind. Fae was going at it, ravaging her ass with the silicon shaft and slapping her rump.

It had been a while since the last time she had been allowed to cum with her dick free, even if it was from an anal orgasm.

She backed up against Fae's hips, letting him hilt the entirety of the toy inside her. It felt so gloriously snug, and yet it felt even better when he moved.

The fast thrusts made her whole body move back and forth, causing her uncaged dick to rub against the bed. Coupled with the perfectly-sized phallus going in and out of her, it didn't take long to send her over the edge.

Heat grew within her, and a delicious sensation pulsed through her. A puddle of gooey orc jizz formed on the sheets beneath her. In the intensity of her climax, her mouth abandoned the dick and her head nudged against Anthony's chest.

It seemed that Fae was in a merciful mood that day; He pulled out after making her cum once, instead of turning her into a pathetic whimpering mess from overstimulation.

Maza, still shaking from her orgasm, let herself fall onto Anthony. Her head went to rest on his torso, and he wrapped his arms around her neck.

They stayed in this position for a moment, with Maza moving in and out of her post-climax haze. When she fully came through, she was laying on her back, with one cute blond under each arm. Fae, who had removed the strapon, was on her left, his nose humming the strong scent of her armpit. Anthony was on her right, laying peacefully on his back and using her massive bicep like a pillow. And she was laying on top of her own mess; Her butt was getting all sticky from the resulting splooge of her glorious orgasm.

The night wasn't over yet. Tomorrow, Fae would lock her up, and she would go back to being his submissive masochistic pet. But tonight, tonight she was in charge, and there were still several things that she wanted to do.

When everyone was ready to go again, she asked Anthony, "Do you want to fuck my boyfriend?"

Anthony gasped, his face lighting up. "Of course. Do you want me to fuck your boyfriend?"

"I would love to see your dick hammering his tight little butt."

Anthony's eyes went down to Maza's thick green dick. He said nothing, but his eyebrows seemed to betray his doubts about Fae's tightness. He was in for one hell of a surprise.

"Babe," Maza said to her boyfriend, "get on my face."

"Oh! You want the first-row seat?"

Maza nodded. Fae got up on his knees, stretched his arms in the most adorable way, then he climbed on top of Maza's face. His tiny bulge pressed down on the orc's nose, and she took in the exquisite scent.

Above her eyes was Fae's perfect round butt, and soon she saw Anthony's hands lifting up the sundress to give him access to his hole. Anthony's dick leaked a drop of precum right on her, which made her own cock twitch with excitement.

He pulled Fae's panties to the side, revealing a magnificent pucker, already leaking lube that Fae had no doubt pushed in while Maza was recoiling from her orgasm.

Anthony went in, and he needed to push a little before his dick could go past Fae's rim.

"Shit, it's... it is tight," Anthony muttered.

"I do my kegels," Fae replied. "No matter how many times she shoves her huge donkey dick in there, I'm able to keep it all nice and snug."

She watched with wide eyes as Anthony's dick disappeared inside her boyfriend's hole, giving her a close-up view of his smooth ballsack. The sight made her entire body fill with heat.

Fae turned to give the other blond a deep kiss, and they stayed locked in this embrace for a moment. It was almost romantic, and it made Maza feel all flustered.

She humped the air, unable to control her excited body. Fae broke the kiss, then moved down to grab her dick, and Anthony began thrusting back and forth. Thus, Maza watched her boyfriend's ass getting pounded while he jerked her.

It was an amazing experience, but it didn't last long. Fae's vice grip hold was too much for a mere mortal like Anthony, who ended up cumming after less than a minute of steady penetration. He groaned harshly, and his balls twitched as he unloaded inside Fae's butt. When he pulled out, droplets of semen fell onto Maza's face. She enjoyed that very much.

She didn't waste time, pushing Fae off of her as soon as Anthony was done. She sat down and grabbed her boyfriend, bringing his butt up against the tip of her cock.

She made sure to meet Anthony's gaze when she lowered Fae. The young man's eyes moved down to watch the penetration, and his mouth gaped a little when the flared head began disappearing inside the enby's tiny body.

"Shit," Fae moaned. "Babe, your dick... it's so... soooo oooh"

The deeper she went, the less he was able to talk coherently. When his ass touched Maza's balls, Anthony muttered a flabbergasted, "holy shit."

"Would you like a closer view?" Maza asked him, while her hands went down to caress Fae's fit body.

Anthony nodded, and she beckoned him closer with a finger. He crawled up to them, eyes wide and cheeks red.

"How do you feel about servicing my balls?" Maza asked, trying to sound more assertive than she felt. She really wanted him to play with them while she fucked Fae, but she feared that this might be a step above what he was ready to do.

To her delight, he replied, "do you want me to lick them?"

"I'd love that, darling."

She suppressed a delighted squeal when he put his mouth down on her ballsack. He was truly eager to please (at the very least, eager to please her), and he did so while watching her fuck Fae with wide eyes.

12