Fae & Maza Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fae's butthole was amazingly tight, and she moved him up and down on her dick with great delight. With the extensive foreplay and her overly excited state, she didn't last that long inside Fae either. It took two, maybe three minutes.

Anthony jumped back when he felt her large scrotum tense, and he watched her balls pulsing while she shot a load in Fae's guts. Her orgasm lasted almost thirty seconds. Thirty seconds when she felt ropes of sperm going up her dick and shooting into her boyfriend's not-so-snug-anymore hole. After fucking him like that, it usually took Fae a day or two to get back to a tight little butthole.

She stayed still and silent for a moment, relaxing and enjoying her post-coital bliss. She was brought back to reality when her boyfriend stirred over her cock.

She had been so focused on her own pleasure that she hadn't paid any attention to the skewered half-pixie in her arms. She pulled Fae's torso against her and asked him if he was okay, to which he replied, "I love youuu..." in his cock-drunk voice. He was okay.

She pulled him off, making him yelp when the flared head of her green dick stretched his sphincter. When she dropped him between her legs, he snuggled against her with his eyes closed, as if he was ready to go to sleep right that moment. He was adorable.

Anthony, who had witnessed the whole thing, still gazed at the large dick with some apprehension.

"Don't worry, darling," Maza whispered, "I'm not going to make you sit on it."

Slowly, they all moved beneath the covers, with Maza in the middle again, holding onto the two cute blonds. She gave them both a kiss on the forehead before closing the lights.

12