Fae-Blood Curse

Story Info
Corrine's unannounced visit brings unexpected guests.
1.7k words
4.22
2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you?" An unrealistic deepened voice asked through the door.

"Sierra, it is me, Corrine. Open up." Corrine answered in a rushed, urgent whisper. "I need your help."

A series of latches and locks could be heard disengaging, and then the door swung open, ushering her younger sister inside. She crossed over the threshold with care, finding Sierra immediately closed the entry and reset the locks. The blonde sister did a keen job ensuring their home kept out the world and that they stayed safely inside of it as often as possible.

"It is dangerous to come here Cor, we are Faewanders so if a Regnant were to see you, or worse -- discover where we live. Asking for help, this close to sunrise...this was reckless of you." Sierra removed the voice modulator as they made their way into the apartment.

"Yeah I know." Corinne glanced around uncomfortably, fidgeting with the bag on her shoulder, dropping it quietly onto the end of an antique settee sitting next to her. "Nobody followed me, and I made sure to cover my entire body so as to not show I lacked markings," She argued defensively.

The black top she wore provided the proper coverage, and even now in the low lights from nearby lamps she could see that the muted grey jeans showed no legs at all, or feet that may lack evidence of markings.

"You can never be too careful. The Regnants are always on the prowl for new bedmates." Sierra disappeared behind a faded-print sheer curtain separating the living room and kitchen areas, tying her platinum locks up high onto her head out of the way as she prepared something to eat. "The possibility exists of capture anytime we venture outside. Even when you have adequate protection it is not a wise thing for Fae-Bloods to leave home until our markings appear." Her demeanor gave away the underpinnings of accusation when she uttered the word 'we' without speaking it, and she shot Corinne an expectant look of outrage that matched her tone of voice.

"I'm sorry, but I urgently needed to show you this." Corinne remained stubbornly unshaken from Sierra's thinly veiled lecturing. Sucking in a deep steadying breath, she reached into her bag and retrieved a CD from inside its zippered center pouch. Slowly, she stood, making her way closer to her older sibling.

"What is it?" Sierra returned to the kitchen, eying the shiny disc between Corrine's fingers before meeting the girl's eyes again, implying her disbelief that anything she viewed warranted such risk on either of their parts.

"I'll show you," Corrine pulled Sierra out of the kitchen and sat her down on the couch. She opened her laptop from her satchel before sitting between her sister and her computer, inserting the disc into its tray. Her trembling hands impeded swift access of file. "It will be easier, watch this from the start."

"Oh sweet Sierra, you never told me you had a sister." A familiar masculine voice emanated from the speakers, and immediate panic washed across her face, quickly catching Sierra's attention and full focus, eyes widening toward the screen, mouth gaping and ready to object.

"She kept quiet to protect me..." A different disembodied voice spoke from the computer before Sierra's had the chance to protest.

"She did, didn't she?" She recognized his face immediately, it was a Regnant named Tony and next to him was her sister Corrine. "Yet here you are, doing the complete opposite, telling me all about your amazing protective big sister."

"I'll do as ordered." Corrine's disembodied voice answered when he started reaching behind her his hand roughly grabbing her ass.

"Excellent." Tony laughed hauntingly. "Sierra is going to try and look away from the screen, you can't let that happen. Only then will she get to experience the joy you currently are."

"Cor?" Shock registering Sierra's expression she tried to move to pause the video or turn her head away but was held in place by Corrine. "Shit, Cor, no! You can't do this! Wake up!"

"I must obey my Master's orders." She whispered moving her small frame behind that of Sierra before stroking her back, forcing her sister to remain attentive to the illicit embrace that played between the younger sister and their enemy.

"You Fae women are so susceptible to mind control," Tony pet Corrine like the animal he equated her to while being bent over. "Now sweet Sierra, watch the screen." The video commanded.

"Stop! Damn it Cor, stop!" Anger made way for terror. Sierra fought her tears just as vigorously as she battled the mind-control from within the disc that held its sinister footage.

"You must watch sister. Do not fight it." Corinne once again consoled her into behaving against her will.

"Corrine please, I don't want to be claimed..." Sierra begged as her mind grew foggy as she felt herself starting to cave to Tony's mental command.

"You will feel much better once it is over. Master said so. Master never lies. Sister should obey Master too." Corrine stated unwavered by her Sister's pleas for freedom. Her lithe hands roaming Sierra's petite form, "You must submit to him. He promised to treat you right." Corinne continued comforting her. Unhurried and caring fingers dipping beneath material shielding her skin from Sierra's alluring tresses falling from the gathered hair atop her head spilling down Corinne's forearms. "Do not be afraid, it is blissful to become Master's personal property."

"Give into your lust Sierra, look at how pleased Corrine is to be with me. She has already learned to crave me so willingly." Tony informed.

"Please fuck me Master." In the video Corrine begged, her tone and facial expressions portraying the truth of her words.

"I can make you crave me just the same. If you only watch the screen." His tone was commanding, yet soothing as he continued.

"I- don't-want-to-" Sierra struggled against his hold over her mind and the hypnotic video. "Corinne, I- I- can't. Please, save me." She turned her gaze back over her shoulder to her younger sister.

"Watch the screen. Be mine." Tony's voice demanded.

"It is alright Sierra. Watch the screen." Corrine agreed, forcing her back to the computer.

"No- I- I will not watch. Help- me- Cor." The tears Sierra had held back streamed down her face and onto her chest, dripping to her breasts.

"I cannot disobey Master's command." Corrine stated flatly, her hands moved slowly to the top of Sierra's blouse, fingers gripping and tugging at the material until it came free.

"Please- sis-ter." Sierra sobbed, her shoulders slouching in defeat, her head lowering toward the floor.

"Master wants you to watch." Corinne repeated as her fingers unfastened the buttons on Sierra's shirt, exposing her flawless porcelain skin to the room.

"He's a monster, Cor." She looked back, hoping her words would somehow pierce through her sister's mind control.

"He's beautiful." The young woman's expression changed from neutral to one of longing and lust.

"Damn it, snap out of it! He is the enemy, the villain!" Her words had little effect on her younger sibling, Corrine simply continued opening Sierra's shirt and sliding her hands inside.

It was tough to keep resisting the video's powers while the events playing on it transpired, Sierra felt herself gradually submitting. The tingling coursing through her body as Corrine massaged and pinched her hardening nipples wasn't entirely bad, despite her brain feeling disconnected with the pleasure the actions brought forth.

"Master!" Corrine screamed from the speakers as he came inside her. Sierra's lips parted without meaning to as his cum splashing back to paint up and down her younger sister's thighs took effect inside her own body causing involuntary squirming as well as subtle muscle clenching and moistness pooling between her legs.

"You loved what just occurred on-screen." Corrine explained rubbing small gentle circles against the reddened flesh of Sierra's bare nipples. "Give into your yearning for him now." Her touch halted briefly leaving the blonde sister nearly desirous for their return.

"Yes..." She whimpered giving into her demands. It felt odd but strangely sexy having another person control her mind while watching herself being claimed by their mutual foe, her arch-nemesis as it were. Her last withers of resistance surrendered.

"Very good. Master should be here shortly." Corrine declared closing the lid on her laptop.

"I will await"

"Say it fully." Corrine ordered twisting her hand over the pert orbs, keeping Sierra centered on her insistence. "Try again."

"I will await for Master." She admitted this time speaking wholeheartedly the words which displeased her before.

***

It wasn't long until knocking echoed through the small apartment, "It is Me." They both knew the voice instantly, it was their Master.

Both young women opened the door greeting their Master excitedly, "Welcome Master! We are here to serve!" they harmonized joyously as he stepped inside. Tony smiled pleased with himself before capturing both of the ladies into his embrace. Corrine closed the door quickly; not bothering to secure the locks in place.

"I always imagined the day I would have have the stubborn Sierra Tufflin bound as my obedient submissive lover." He caressed her pale cheek affectionately, leaning close enough to feel her hot breath panting heavily as she anxiously waited the rest of the night's entanglements.

"Were you nice to her Cor? Did you explain everything perfectly?" Tony pressed pressing the sister's closer together as he eyed them seductively.

"Yes Master!" They exuberantly concurred again their lips millimeters from each other as they angled the edge of their bodies along either side of Tony's chest.

"Cor said how wonderful it was being with you. Said to stop fighting your magics." Sierra rained kisses against Tony's shoulder nearing the pulse points in his neck where she lightly scraped her teeth making him purr with excitement. Meanwhile his free hands tugged Corrine toward his mouth with equal voraciousness nibbling down her throat; leading her in a dance across his willing captive's quivering soft tongue, he bit playfully, relishing in the musical cacophony of twin delighted whimpers to drift across his face as the two ravished their owner and one another in sultry open-mouthed kisses while his grip between the shoulders pushed all three into the mattress. "All yours to command for tonight and always Master." Their eyes flashed sidelong into a shared emerald luminosity.