Fae Dealings, Fae Darlings

Story Info
A deal with Fairies brings familial attention.
5.7k words
4.73
8.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older, this is an incest and harem plot with fantasy elements.

======================================

Leaves crunched under my feet as I walked the same forest path I'd traveled every night for the last seven years. It always felt like I was getting closer to some grand event in the woods if I just kept going, but I'd never arrived before the dream ended. The scenery was beautiful though, enough that I felt truly peaceful as I traveled.

The dream paths meandered as usual until I took a bend around a particularly wide beech and the trees thinned out into a clearing.

The clearing was bustling with people that looked to be setting up for a party. The people though looked like nothing I have ever seen. Some wore dresses made of leaves and others were wearing flower robes. There was even a group covered in light that kept only the most important places from view.

As I stood staring, a woman approached me from the middle of the crowd. She was taller than anyone in the clearing by more than a head and wore gold and orange leaves that melded together into the shape of a gown, and on top of her head rested a crown of woven branches studded with uncut gems.

"Welcome Steven, we've been waiting for you. The party is almost ready. Just a little longer now until the fall solstice." A soft smile rested up on her lips as she seemed to remember something, "I guess you don't remember me, but that'll work itself out in time. A new Caomhnóir will help so much around here."

It sounded like she said KEHV-noor. I didn't know the word but it sounded important to her.

With those cryptic words the statuesque woman waved over a cupbearer and offered me the drink they carried.

"A taste of our end of the contract," she said cryptically as she motioned for me to drink, "this will awaken the power of your blood. Drink deeply and awaken to your birthright."

The dream felt so real. I couldn't look away from those deep mesmerizing eyes. Her voice pulled me into a trance and I tipped back the goblet and drank the amber drink inside. It tastes like honey and flowers, but underneath that was a rich almost musky flavor that made my blood start pumping and my head feel light. I couldn't control myself as the warmth spread from my stomach to my limbs and my legs collapsed beneath me. I moaned as I felt the warmth turn into dozens of little lips that gently kissed my neck and traveled down my chest to my hips and then lower. Suddenly I felt myself swell harder than ever before and my erection pressed painfully against my pants, the pulsing threatened to break my zipper and show itself to the gathered peoples. All the while a scent covered me. A strong smell like flowers and dark promises, like the taste of the drink but a thousand times more potent and yet entirely mine.

"Safe travels Steven," the beautiful woman said with a playful smirk and turned away to go back to organizing the party. I felt myself slide into darkness while the pulse of my heart pounded in my ears and the sensations of my body overwhelmed me.

--

A firm shake roused me from the unusual dream.

"Stevie, Claire, go ahead and wake up, we're home," came the soft voice beside me.

I looked over at the beautiful woman in the driver's seat that had shaken me awake. She reminded me so much of the queen-like lady in my dream and I became acutely aware of the taste of honey and earthy musk. The flavor of the drink wasn't the only thing I kept from that amazing dream. My pants were much too tight and when I looked down I swear my bulge was twice as big as usual. A shake of my head got rid of some of the cobwebs and I repositioned myself before anyone saw my erection molded against the fabric.

Slowly I became aware of the wooded lands around me. It was so different from the city I had grown up in that I couldn't believe a place like this existed. So quiet and golden with Autumn in full swing. Just like the dream paths I walked.

I knew moving across the country would be an ordeal, but running away to this forgotten woodland was so much easier than seeing the familiar places that I'd grown up in. Places that would never, that could never feel the same.

Dark thoughts cooled my blood quickly and I tried my best to push down the worst of them. The clarity finished waking me, so I sat up in my seat and looked around.

I had been taken in by my older cousins Claire and Tiffany after my dad passed away from cancer a month ago. They had lost their mom to the same disease years ago and offered me somewhere far away from all the memories to start over.

I hated leaving my freshman year of college just as I was starting to make friends. Unfortunately, there was no one there to take me in, so now I was being brought back to the family estate my father had run away from decades ago.

Tiffany had pushed me to come with them, saying it was in my father's will to move back to the family house and go to the local university.

Dad always said I needed to care more about my future so it was a simple matter to transfer my meager credits. Living with the sisters gave me much needed housing and a grant from my estranged family would take care of everything I would need for classes.

Through the trees a massive house was coming into view as we continued up the drive. It was old, with golden yellow walls that matched the forest and dark brown accents. Three stories tall and Victorian styled. I sat my seat up to get a better view of the property. There were rolling hills that ended at a rocky cliff a hundred feet from the side of the main building, probably down to the hidden beach Claire had mentioned. Beech trees dotted the yard and a dense forest grew on the three remaining sides. Paths cut into the woods from regular walking. I think there was another building behind the main house, but it was hard to see through the foliage.

Tiffany's car pulled up to the front door and I got out to look around my new home. The house looked more like a mansion once I was standing in front of it. Huge pillars flanked the solid wooden double doors and a massive brass gargoyle head sat on each one as knockers. Tilting my head back, I looked at double towers one to each side of the building. I didn't know a house could look so imposing.

The click of the sliding side door turned me around back to the van.

My cousin hopped out of the back seat and stretched. She was only a little older than me at 20, but was a bundle of energy now that she was awake.

At barely five foot, Claire was the shortest girl in her school. She had a round face with bright eyes and curly, deep brown hair that hung down past her hips. A green sweater and plaid skirt made her look cute. Athletic but lithe, her silhouette was hidden within that voluminous hair. For some reason, Claire's unique look kept bringing to mind the image of a pixie rather than just the little girl she was often mistaken for.

Claire's older sister got out of the driver's seat and slammed the door to her beat up Odyssey. Tiffany was every bit the opposite of her little sister. If Claire was a pixie, Tiffany was a forest goddess. Raven black hair framed her sharp facial features and dark eyes. Jeans and a knit sweater did nothing to hide her full, commanding figure.

"Do you smell that?" Claire came up beside me and deeply inhaled. "There's this smell like honeysuckle, and something else."

She got closer and inhaled again.

"What is it?" She asked while walking around and following the scent closer and closer to me. I panicked as it occurred to me the drink hadn't just increased my size but had changed the odor my body made. That scent was pouring off my body and seemed to call to Claire.

The thought that she might realize it was me she was paying such close attention to was starting to make my body heat up again. That heady taste was still on my lips and I could tell the hotter I got the easier it was for Claire to tell where her mysterious aroma was coming from. When she was only a few steps away Claire turned towards me, and we locked eyes.

"Claire, help Stevie with his stuff," Tiffany's statement broke the spell and saved me from Claire's curiosity, "I'm going to check the property to make sure nothing has happened since we've been gone." With that Tiffany started around the house.

"Do things happen often here?" I asked Claire as I opened the back door of the van and grabbed my suitcases and backpack. Holding one slightly in front to hide myself.

"Well, sure. Anything can happen so far into the woods. If it does, we have to take care of it quickly so it doesn't turn into anything bad." Seeing that there was nothing else to grab she frowned, "I can get one of those."

"Sorry, um, I don't want to be a bother. I'll get these if you wanna grab the door."

"Sure," She giggled.

A little hop turned her around and she skipped to the door to unlock it. Claire pulled out a keyring with a large iron key and turned the lock with a thunk. Her keyring looked lopsided with that single huge key and a bunch of tiny charms.

"I can't believe people still use keys that old," I chuckled as I waddled into the foyer and dropped my bags beside the staircase. The walk into the house had fixed my growing problem.

"Oh yeah," she laughed as she looked down at the key, "mom liked to say the house was dignified in its age and didn't want to modernize too much. Don't worry though, there's regular appliances in the kitchen and the water heater is awesome. You can shower for as long as you want and the hot water never runs out. There's also a sauna in the other building that's soooo nice."

Tiffany closed the door behind her as she entered and then hung up her own iron key.

"Let's get you settled in Stevie. While you're doing that I'll start on dinner. There are a few rooms that are empty. Find one you like and drop off your things."

"Oh oh, I'll show you around," Claire bounded up the stairs two at a time and stopped on the first landing to wave down at me. "Come on slowpoke!"

I hefted all my bags and started up the stairs with a little more caution.

"Do either of the towers have bedrooms?" I asked as I followed her up the next flight.

"Tiff is using the East one, but the Western tower is empty. That was Grandma's old room. It's got a gorgeous view of the forest and a nice balcony. I'll show you the way." Her energy was contagious and I smiled as she pointed out the rooms we passed. Here a sitting area, there a study, another was the bedroom of some old uncle, aunt, or cousin. Each one came with a story or memory Claire had of the people who had lived there. Nonstop words fell from her excited lips. The end of the stories though were the same. All moved out or passed away over the years. Left clean but almost unchanged.

Finally at the end of the third floor there was a spiral staircase that wound steeply up. Claire led the way with pep and took the stairs two at a time again. As I started up the tight space I realized if I looked up I could see under her skirt and right at her panties. Dark green to match her outfit. I quickly looked down and concentrated on the stairs.

The room at the top was much more open. A writing desk and king size canopy bed took up half the space. There was also an armoire, small table and chair, and fireplace in the room. A large rug covered the wooden floors and a glass door led onto the balcony.

"Wow..." I stared around the room as I realized it was all my space now.

Claire spun around excitedly and beckoned me to follow her. "Come over here and look out on the forest too," she said.

With a push of the glass door she stepped out onto the balcony and turned to look back at me with another stunning smile. Just then a strong fall breeze blew over the trees and billowed around Claire into the room with me. I swear I could hear a mischievous little giggle in the wind before a strong gust blew up Claire's skirt and showed me that her dark green panties had a kitty on the front.

I turned around quickly to hide my blush and cover my growing boner. Just as quickly I hear a surprised squeak from Claire and the sound of her jumping back inside slamming the door behind her. With both hands on my shaft now, I could feel how much thicker it'd become. I couldn't hide it even if I wanted to with only my hands.

"Did you see anything?!" Claire asked, embarrassment in her voice.

"A kitty..." I whispered, too embarrassed myself to try to lie.

Claire squeaked again and stuttered out, "Turn around please. I'm good now."

When I didn't, she walked closer and gasped when she saw what I was doing.

"Are you-"

But I cut her off, "Yes, um, sorry I haven't... um I mean I've never looked at... I mean..." I bit my cheek to stop stuttering.

I had no experience with women since it was just me and Dad at home. He even made sure I went to a boy's only private school. There was never a chance to meet any girls and by the time I was in my last year of highschool I hadn't kissed anyone let alone held someone's hand.

"Did I really excite you Stevie?" Claire asked. Her tone didn't sound mean, but actually awed.

I turned my head to look at her and nodded slowly, "You're really pretty, and... seeing your panties... it just got so hard..."

Claire's eyes met mine, searching, and then she smiled softly.

"I thought everyone saw me as a little kid, you're not lying, are you?"

"No, I wouldn't lie about that. You don't look like a kid, it's your fault that I'm like this." I turned my back to her again and tried to slow my pounding heart.

A giggle came from behind me. It sounded playful and exciting. Slowly her footfalls got closer to my back until I could tell she stopped right behind me.

"There's that scent again Stevie, it's you I've been smelling, isn't it? Flowers and something dark and tempting." Claire reached around me and placed her hands on top of mine, her body pressed against my back.

The pounding in my chest became a throbbing in my hands as I imagined her moving her hands under mine to touch me. I had excited her with just my new body. The gift I was told was my birthright, was something that made Claire lose her composure and I think, maybe, made her... horny.

"Say it again, I want to hear you say it again." She softly whispered behind me.

"You're gorgeous." I was also whispering. I didn't want to end the moment we were sharing. "Seeing your panties got me... hard."

Claire let go of my hands and walked in front of me, smiling proudly at the turgid monster. "I need to go help with dinner, but I won't tell Tiff what you saw if you don't. A little secret between us." And with that Claire ran down the stairs.

-----------------

I took my time putting away my things. Many slow deep breaths were needed to clear my head and calm my excitement.

My clothes went into the armoire and I laid out my few trinkets. Most had been sold since I couldn't take them on the plane or given to friends to remember me by. All I had left were a few photos of me and Dad and a small collection of rocks I thought were really neat. Most of them picked up from our weekend hikes.

"I guess now I can hike anytime I want with all these forest trails here." I said to no one in particular. "I'll need more rocks to replenish my collection. I hope there's some cool ones hiding in the woods."

Just as I was finishing, a persistent dinging started sounding around the room. I followed the sound and found a little bell shaking on the wall with a brass plaque labeled 'Dinner'.

Below me I could hear someone rushing up the spiral staircase to my room, probably Claire from the speed. In a second a load of curls came bouncing up the stairs.

"Hey Stevie, dinner time!" She declared. A huge smile lit up her face, "it's Tiff's special Congratulations Dinner!"

With that she shot back down the way she'd come and I followed suit.

Once I'd gotten down to the bottom of the stairs I realized I didn't know where I was going so I just started walking around looking for the dining room.

The house was beautifully decorated with carved arches in the doorways and oil paintings on every wall. The attention to detail was amazing. No space was left empty and yet it didn't feel cramped or chaotic. I guess years of collecting worked well in such a huge space.

I walked into the next room and came face to canvas with a massive painting of a man. The frame alone seemed to cover the entire upper wall, at least six feet tall. It showed off the man at an almost one to one scale. He was done up in a ruffled white shirt, tight slacks, and high boots. Surrounding him was a wooded grove that looked incredibly close to the one I would walk through each night. The most startling part though, were the winged lights that glittered and flitted around him. They looked like the fairies I'd seen drawn in art pieces. I never thought I'd see them in such a regal portrait.

Tiffany came into the room while I was studying the painting.

As she walked up I asked, "Who is this? He looks important."

"That, Stevie, is your ancestor and the progenitor of the family. He came here from Europe in the 1800s with many persecuted peoples and founded our community as a safe place away from all that hate and fear." Her explanation seemed intentionally vague.

"What was his name?"

"Arthur."

"Arthur." I repeated. This was the first I'd heard of him, or any member of my family history. Dad didn't talk about any family matters while he was alive. Like he wanted to separate himself from everything he had been here.

"Come on Steven, let's eat. It's my special Celebration Dinner. To welcome you to the family estate." As she walked back through the door at the end of the room I took one last look at Arthur and followed her out.

We walked through the dining room with its massive table and into the kitchen. Dinner was set up in the kitchen's breakfast nook and Claire was already seated. Tiffany sat next to her and I sat across from Claire.

"It's been just us for so long we normally eat here in the kitchen to make it easier to clean." Tiffany offered up unprovoked. "I'd like to use the dining room but it feels like such a waste."

"It's nice in here too sis," Claire consoled her, "we get to see the garden from the kitchen windows and I like how close it feels here."

Tiffany smiled at her, "You're such a sweet girl, Claire."

"I'm not a girl, I'm a woman! Right Steven?" She looked at me with indignation. Hinting at our conversation from earlier.

"I think you're a pretty woman Claire." I answered quietly.

Claire beamed at the complement and turned triumphantly to Tiffany.

"See Tiff, I'm not a child, I'm a woman! And a pretty woman at that." She turned back to me and winked.

"Come on silly, let's eat." Tiffany didn't seem to notice the look her sister had given me or the way it made my face flush.

Dinner was amazing, roasted chicken and vegetables with a baked potato. Tiffany and I helped ourselves to everything, while Claire only ate the veggies and spud.

"The chicken is so good, don't you want some?" I asked Claire.

"Oh I don't really eat meat, I'm kinda a vegetarian."

We kept eating in silence until Claire accidentally dropped her fork under the table and it bounced near my foot.

"Would you get that please? I can't quite reach it." Claire said.

I wanted to make a good impression with Claire, after everything that happened in my room, so I quickly bent down and reached for the utensil. It was too far out of reach so I pushed out my chair and got down on my knees to get it. Just as I was fully under the table, I heard a tap-tap-tap from Claire's foot and looked over to see what was up. As I did Claire spread her legs in front of my face and gave me a full view of her panty clad kitty.

Startled, I bumped my head on the table and heard a giggle. Not done teasing me, she brought her hand between her thighs and slowly started dragging her fingertips up her leg. Pulling up her skirt and showing more skin with every inch. Right before touching herself Claire stopped and wiggled a finger at me then closed her legs. Hiding herself from my view once more.

12