Fae Dealings, Fae Darlings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you find it Stevie, I'm getting hungry up here." I heard her call innocently to me. Her words barely reaching me through the pounding in my ears.

I was tense and breathing hard as I quickly found her fork and climbed back out from under the table and stepped away to rinse off the silverware. I looked down at myself while washing it and saw the bulbous head of my erection outlined clearly against the too tight fabric of my pants. The woodland scent I'd started producing any time I became excited was rolling off me in waves.

Turning back to the little table I made eye contact with Claire, who looked down. A proud look on her face as she saw her handy work even from a dozen feet away. I walked closer and saw both sisters breath deeply.

"What is that smell?" Tiffany asked, and looked at her food. "I don't think it's the meal, too earthy."

"I like it. It's a very exciting smell isn't it?" The double entendre of Claire's statement was lost on her sister.

Ever since our moment in the bedroom, the petite woman had decided I was her partner in crime and was taking ever chance to test how much she could affect me. She clearly enjoyed my reactions and a flush colored the nape of her neck.

As I reached out to give Claire back her fork I saw her inhale deeply again and watched her eyes dilate.

"Here you go, Claire. I guess I'll keep how clumsy you are a little secret between us too." I made sure to touch her hand as I said it clearly enough for Tiffany to hear us and went back to my seat. When I looked back across the table at Claire she was shifting in her seat, cheeks rosey and meal forgotten.

"What do you mean secret?" Tiffany could only be so oblivious with our conversation. She looked back and forth between us.

"Oh, um well Stevie and I are sharing a special secret just between us. You know, to bring us closer." Claire blurted out the lamest excuse I had ever heard.

"Well I'm glad you are enjoying yourself Steven. I was worried it would take you a while to get comfortable with us. I'd like to get to know more about you too, when you want to open up." The normal warm smile on her face had been replaced with something more hungry. It was only then I noticed that Tiffany's breathing was fast and shallow. She could smell me, and it was working on her just as strongly as it affected Claire. Except Tiffany didn't know it was me.

"Hey Tiff, since dinner is over I'm going to show Stevie around the property. You don't mind cleaning up, do you?" Before Tiffany could even respond Claire had hopped up and run around the table, pulling me by my arm right out of the room.

"Where are we going Claire?" I asked, the strength of her grip surprised me. I didn't expect someone so small to be able to pull me bodily through the house. She didn't even seem to notice my weight as she sped towards the door.

"We're going out, I wanna show you some of the trails before the sun goes down." We threw on our shoes and Claire grabbed my hand this time as she pulled me along. It was electrifying to feel her warm hand in mine, so small, soft, and strong.

I was lost in thought and didn't take notice of our direction, following quickly behind Claire as we walked deeper and deeper into the forest. When I looked around, I felt deja vu, like I had seen these woods before. The sun was traveling towards the horizon and setting the sky ablaze with orange fire, illuminating the trees in ruddy light. It still amazes me that I'll be living in such a beautiful hidden world. Far from any city and bustle.

I didn't know our destination until Claire pulled me to a stop and spun me around. We were at the edge of a glade full of little wildflowers. A large rock sat squarely in the center of the field. She walked me into the center of the clearing and pulled me to a stop near the center. Claire looked up at me and reached to put her hands on my shoulders.

I thought she wanted to pull herself up to kiss me, instead she pulled me down until I was on my knees before her. Claire didn't even strain as she made me kneel. The last rays of sunlight were fading around us as she looked down at me and wrung her hands in the front of her skirt.

"What's going on Claire?"

"I can't hold back anymore Steven. You've been tempting me so much since this morning. Whenever I'm close to you I can't help but notice your scent and I get so warm down here." She stepped back and unzipped her skirt, hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, and slowly lowered them both while I stared. Claire had trimmed her bush into a little heart, and her excitement was evident as she tossed her wet panties in my lap.

"You're going to take care of me right now." She said while stepping closer. With one of her legs on either side of my chest, I had to lean back against the boulder to see her face. Soft brown hair created a curtain around us as Claire reached down and caressed my cheek.

"Please Steven, I need you so bad right now. I really want you to make me cum." Her eyes were the only light left as the sun sank down below the trees and those beautiful eyes sparkled like gems.

"I want to, but I don't know what I'm doing." My inexperience had never seemed like a problem until I was looking up at this gorgeous woman while she begged me to eat her out.

"I don't need you to know what you're doing, I just need you to be the one that's doing it." With that Claire stood up straight and took another step forward. She sank her fingers into my hair and pulled my head up until my lips were against her labia. "I wanted my first kiss to be more conventional, but I can't wait any longer. You're going to take responsibility for turning me on with that wicked musk. Lick me and put out this fire you started Steven."

I looked up into her eyes as I tried a first tentative lick against Claire's outer folds. A soft moan escaped her lips and she rubbed herself against my mouth.

"Again." She whispered, still looking down at me.

Another lick and I could finally taste her. It was amazing. Honey and spice coated my tongue as I started lapping at her more hungrily. Her quiet gasps turned into moans as I sped up and put more pressure against her.

"Wait, slow down. You're going too hard." Claire gently pulled at my hair until I stopped. "Go slowly and gently. I want to feel you drag your tongue against me softly, like at the beginning."

I nodded and leaned forward again. This time I started at the top of her slit and dragged the back of my tongue down as slowly as I could, then on my way up I used just the tip of my tongue to push a little deeper, making sure I didn't press too hard. Close to the top I found a hard nub hiding in a few folds and when I touched it with the tip of my tongue Claire moaned deeply. Her legs shook and started to give out, so I reached up and grabbed her firm little butt to support her weight.

"Oh! My! GOODNESS! Do that again. I felt lightning when you touched my clit. It's never felt that good before." Her breathing had become ragged and she started clenching her hands in my hair. It wasn't really painful, more of a sign that her control was slipping away.

I licked slowly, back and forth over her clit and watched her completely lose herself to the sensations. Every so often I gently flicked with the tip of my tongue and felt her thighs clench against my face.

Claire looked down at me again and started grinding on my tongue. She was so wet now that each lick gave me a wonderful taste of her honey. I knew she was enjoying herself, but I didn't know how to push her over that edge. So I tried focusing more on her clit and doing my best to pay attention to what made her body shake more.

After some more experimenting, I found that Claire really enjoyed when I went quick for a little, then did one long lick against her clit with the length of my tongue. I kept switching between the two motions.

"Fuck Steven, you're doing such a good job. I'm so close. I'm going to cum for you." Her dirty talk spurred me on and I pressed more firmly with my licks. My jaw was getting tired, but every whimper or moan I worked from Claire's sweet lips invigorated me and allowed me to ignore the soreness.

"Oh Goddess, I'm going to come on my Caomhnóir's naughty little tongue. You're going to lick my pussy till I cover your face with my cum, aren't you," She was working herself up into a frenzy as she got closer, "This is incredible, you're incredible Steven. Oh oh oh, don't stop I'm right there." Claire pressed down firmly against my mouth as the muscles tightened in her butt and her thighs clamped around my face. I could feel the tension in my palms as she hit the crest of her orgasm and leaned forward over me.

Just as suddenly Claire arched back and she screamed loudly into the stars as her body shuddered with the intensity of her orgasm. I had to support her weight fully now to keep her from falling to the side. Claire's legs twitched against my cheeks and her juices ran down my chin as I continued to gently lick her throughout her climax. Little moans came from Claire as she slowly came down from her orgasm. Finally, gentle pressure in my hair pulled my mouth away from her pussy and she stepped back.

Begrudgingly I let go of her butt and tried to collect myself. In a daze, I breathed in a deep breath of fresh fall air. I couldn't taste or smell anything but Claire, though. It was incredible and I smiled to myself with pride. I'd made her cum on my first try, albeit with her leading me. I grabbed the clothes in my lap and tried to stand on shaky legs, but didn't make it off the ground.

Claire took my hand that was holding her clothes and helped me up. Taking her skirt and panties from me once I was stable.

"Sorry, I'm a little light headed from that." I told her.

"Me too, that was by and far the hardest I've ever cum. We've got to do it again." She started stepping into her skirt.

I smiled at Claire, and made to move towards her, only to stop dead in my tracts, smile falling from my lips.

"What's up Stevie?" Claire saw me frown and stopped pulling up her skirt.

The moon was low in the sky still, but bright enough to see that Claire had changed. She was glowing with the faint light from the moon and from her back four large gossamer wings had pushed through her hair. They shimmered in the moonlight and each looked to be a few feet long.

"What are-" I suddenly felt faint again and started to fall back.

Claire rushed forward to catch me but got caught up in her skirts.

CRACK

I hit the boulder behind me and the world went black.

12