Fae Gathering Ch. 04

Story Info
What were Shadow and his girls doing during the events of 3.
4.9k words
4.67
2.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Matthias had led three of the humans away in one direction to meet the world of the Fae, Kaetaria had led the other three in a different direction so they'd all cover more ground. Kaetaria was eager to show the humans how spectacular the Fae and their different cultures were, as well as dispelling ugly stereotypes of how certain Fae were depicted in modern media.

"Lord of the Rings got the elves more or less correct," Kaetaria told the humans as they approached some tables where different groups of elves sat wining and dining. "The trolls and goblins aren't nearly as ugly as media has made them out to be. Many other species are quite beautiful as well...witches for one, were-people for another."

"If they're supposed to be evil or at least mean in media, then they'll always be depicted as unattractive," Shadow said simply, looking at all the Fae they came across. "It sets the mood and helps the audience hate them...or at least dislike them. As a writer, I know that world; it's unfair, but it's there."

They maneuvered up to a table among the ones that the elves sat at and came upon a couple of elves that were either royalty, or at least held great authority among their species. One of the elves was male, the other female and both had long golden hair tucked behind their shoulders.

The female wore a golden gown that was form fitting but not revealing otherwise. The male wore a gold business suit with white shirt and a gold tie, a far cry from what media generally depicted elves wearing. Both elves nodded at Kaetaria and the humans as they approached and smiled welcomingly.

"Shadow, ladies, may I introduce you all to Lord Reukan and Lady Railley, elven dignitaries from one of the larger elven lands," Kaetaria said, nodding to the two elves and smiling respectfully at them.

"Pleasure to meet you," Shadow said to the two elves, with a respectful nod.

Bella and Leilani also nodded respectfully but stayed mostly silent. Bella eyed the two and smiled.

"You're very beautiful, Lady Railley," Bella said to the female elf and then turned to the male. "You're very handsome, Lord Reukan."

"Thank you, dear human," Lady Railley said with a smile of her own. "You're quite fair yourself. All of you are, in fact."

"I sense you've been around magic, m'lady, and not from the wizard Matthias or the sorceress Kaetaria," Lord Reukan said to Bella, puzzled. "Is everything alright?"

"A run in with some Sprites and an imp," Bella replied with a shrug. "Matthias took care of it, and we were able to help Leilani, so it's fine."

"Sprites can be dreadful and tricky, I'm afraid," Lady Railley murmured with a sigh. "We're just glad you're okay."

"For the most part," Bella said, looking at Leilani who simply shrugged but said nothing.

"We'd be honored if you all wined and dined with us," Lord Reukan said, and a few elves brought some chairs to the table for the humans and sorceress to sit on. "We've heard a few tales of you humans from Matthias, but we'd love to get to know you personally for a few minutes."

"Okay," Shadow said nodding in agreement. "I'm not much of a drinker, but I'd love to chat."

Bella and Leilani sat down on the chairs, and Shadow pushed both girls in like the gentleman he was. He made a trifecta out of it by pushing in Kaetaria, before he finally settled down on his seat. Another elf came along and poured them all small cups of red liquid, wine most likely, and offered them what looked like golden cookies.

"So where did you all meet?" Lady Railley asked pleasantly, looking from Shadow to Bella, and finally to Leilani.

"I met the girls online," Shadow replied. "Bella and Leilani are models in the cam world, a place that I frequent quite often. We all found a common bond and they both agreed to be my submissives. The same happened with a few other girls who I consider their sub sisters."

"Was it one of you two that had the encounters with the vampire and the ghost?" Lord Reukan asked, keeping a neutral look but fascination was in his eyes.

"That was, Ivy," Bella replied, taking a sip from her cup. "She's off somewhere with Matthias and the others. My encounter was with a Sprite."

"I see," Lord Reukan said with an impressed smile. "I can see why you were desired; you are very lovely. Both of you are."

"Thank you," both girls said, almost in stereo.

"You two are obviously in charge among these elves, how does the hierarchy go among your species, if you don't mind my asking?" Shadow asked, taking a bite of one of the cookies.

"Several lords and ladies over pieces of elvish land," Lord Reukan replied with pride, though he tried to keep his tone nonchalant. "There are two many elves these days for a king and queen, so lords and ladies are chosen to keep peace and order."

"I didn't realize I was hungry until I started eating these things," Leilani said, chewing on one of the cookies.

"Please, there are plenty, eat your fill," Lady Railley said with encouragement.

Shadow sipped from his cup and the liquid tasted sweet like juice more then wine. He took another drink finding it humorous that elves would wine with juice instead of actual wine. At least it meant he wouldn't get drunk.

As Leilani finished the last bite of the cookie she was eating, she looked down at the rest of the cookies on the platter before her, then at Shadow. Shadow looked back and smiled, but could tell something was wrong with the girl.

"I feel weird," Leilani said and stared down at her body as though trying to pinpoint the problem.

"Do you feel like you're going to throw up?" Shadow asked, thinking the cookies had upset her stomach.

"No, its weird...I feel horny," Leilani said, and looked confused.

"It appears our ulterior motive is coming to the surface," Lord Ruekan said and sipped from his cup.

"What do you mean?" Shadow asked looking from the elf, to Leilani, then back to the elf.

"The food you've been eating heightens arousal," Lady Railley said calmly. "We want to see what had the Fae so intrigued that they revealed themselves to humans."

"Oh, my fucking god," Bella murmured and looked at Leilani. "How many of those cookie things did you eat?"

"I don't know, a few," Leilani replied and started fanning herself. "Is it hot in here?"

"Well, nice try your fucking lordship and ladyship, but I didn't eat any of the cookies," Bella said and shrugged.

"I did," Shadow muttered, and could feel sexual desire rising within himself.

The elves around them started singing a song in Elvish that sounded both joyful and sexually hypnotizing. Shadow had a strong desire to start disrobing, and the fact that Leilani clutched at her dress made him know she had the same desire. The elves were all standing and singing, tall enough and loud enough that no one in the gathering would notice if Shadow and Leilani started...

Shadow looked at his submissive, and then looked at the elven lord and lady. They both gave him encouraging smiles, and he knew what was going to happen. His sexual desire was too much, and Leilani was rubbing her breasts through her dress.

Shadow stood up and Leilani followed suit. Leilani went into Shadow's arms and they kissed, lips seeking lips, tongue seeking tongue. Shadow grabbed Leilani by the hair, knowing she liked it rough and deepened the kiss, bringing his free hand up to capture her breast through her dress.

Leilani returned the kiss, and immediately started undoing Shadows belt and jeans, rubbing his growing erection through his underwear when she could finally get his jeans down. Shadow groaned and broke the kiss, letting go of Leilani as he made quick work of removing his shirt and allowed Leilani to pull his underwear down, so it puddled at his feet with his jeans.

Shadow pushed his shoes off and stepped out of his jeans and underwear while Leilani grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up and off her body. Now that they were both completely naked, they kissed again, and Shadow claimed her breast again while he smacked her butt with his free hand.

Leilani held onto him as he manipulated her body, squeezing and molding her breast while he spanked her harder and deep throat kissed her. Finally, he broke the kiss and made her moan as he bent his head to take the nipple of her other breast in his mouth and nibble it before he sucked.

He then let Leilani go to her knees, and she took his erection in her mouth, and her expertise with her lips, tongue, and teeth was on show in a fantastic way. He groaned as she worked him, massaging his balls as her tongue glided along his shaft.

He grabbed her by the hair once more and forced her to deep throat him and smiled to himself as he watched her rub her pussy while she sucked on her master. She moaned around his erection, and he wasn't sure if it was from the manipulation to her pussy or his force on her, but it made him all the harder.

He licked two of his fingers and bent around her so he could help her rub her pussy, tickling and grazing her clit until her moans turned to screams. Finally, he pulled him self out of her mouth and guided her to her feet before turning her around.

He swatted her butt once, twice, and then a third time before putting his hand between her legs to manipulate her pussy once more. He held her tight as worked his fingers through her pussy lips, feeling her wetness grow as he attacked her clit just hard enough to send a spark through her body.

Next, he put her in doggy position and teased her opening with the tip of his erection. He kept teasing her until she tried pushing herself onto him and he held her even tighter to keep her from moving.

"Master!" She pleaded and gave him a pouty look that he smiled devilishly at.

Then he plunged into her and she gasped before moaning, feeling him slide his erection in her pussy, inch by inch. That was the only time he was slow, though, as he started to pound her fast and hard, going deeper and rougher, marveling at how wet she was.

He continued his rough thrusting, hitting her faster and faster, harder and harder until he was practically lifting her off the ground. He spanked her butt while he thrusted, and then swatted at her breasts. All the sensation was too much for her, and with one longer and louder moan, she went over the edge into ecstasy with her orgasm.

He couldn't hold on any longer either, releasing her from the doggy position just as his own orgasm caused him to finish all over her lower back and butt. They stood there regaining their composure, giving each other satisfied smiles.

Leilani grabbed some napkins off the table and began cleaning herself up while Shadow slowly retrieved his clothes and began getting dressed. Fortunately, with the release of the orgasm, the immense sexual desire had subsided, and he hoped it was that way for Leilani as well.

The elves stopped their song, and the lord and lady elves clapped their hands, though it wasn't clear if it was for the song or watching the two humans have sex. Shadow put his shirt back on and Leilani was in the middle of pulling her dress back on.

"I've got to admit, that was fucking great, and greatly needed," Leilani said, giving Shadow a wink and fanning away the minimal heat that remained.

"Damn," was all Bella said, sitting there looking amused at what transpired.

"Wow," Kaetaria agreed and looked at Lord Ruekan and Lady Railley as though she expected them to pull another trick on them.

"That was fabulous, Shadow and Leilani, I could truly sense the ferocity of your bond during your sexual act," Lady Railley said, looking satisfied at what happened.

"I agree," Lord Ruekan said and smiled. "It was more then we could've hoped. Thank you for letting us spectate. Hopefully no hard feelings about the manipulation?"

"Crude tactics, but we're all satisfied now," Shadow admitted with a shrug. "I'm probably going to watch what I eat around you all from now on though."

"That's for fucking sure," Bella agreed, rolling her eyes.

"If you two are recovered, perhaps we should keep going and meet more Fae?" Kaetaria suggested, looking Shadow and Leilani up and down as though she were still picturing them naked.

"Yeah, let's do that," Shadow agreed and nodded at Lord Reukan and Lady Railley. "Interesting time, your lordship and your ladyship, nice to meet you also."

Lord Reukan and Lady Railley raised their glasses to him, and then to Bella and Leilani. With that, the humans and Kaetaria left the elves and continued on in the Fae gathering.

"I swear I had no idea that the elves were going to do that to you two," Kaetaria said matter-of-factly as they wondered away from the tables of elves. "It's a good thing that it looked like you two enjoyed yourselves."

"Yeah, it's fine, and we did enjoy ourselves," Shadow said to Kaetaria, looking at Leilani to make sure he wasn't lying.

"It was a fucking good orgasm, that's for sure," Leilani agreed and winked at Shadow.

"So, who're we visiting now in the gathering?" Shadow asked curiously, surveying their surroundings to see what kind of Fae were near them now.

"We're close to Anya's coven, so we might as well go say hello to them," Kaetaria said pointing to another group of tables a little way from where they were walking.

"A coven?" Bella asked curiously. "I take it they're witches?"

"Yep, they are," Kaetaria said and waved when they got to the tables that the coven was at.

Several women and a few men were seated at the tables. They all waved back at Kaetaria and then waved a second time at the humans. A beautiful scarlet-haired woman stood up from the table she was sitting at and wondered over to the sorceress and the humans.

This woman wore a short-sleeved emerald-green dress that was form fitting around the torso, showing off her busty figure with a slightly plunging neckline that showed off her cleavage perfectly. The skirt of the dress came just to her knees and she wore thigh high boots that covered most of the rest of her legs.

Her hair was long and curly, cascading down her back silkily, and she wore red lipstick that matched her hair. She smiled sweetly at the humans and the sorceress, and one would guess that she was probably in her mid-twenties by her appearance.

"Hello, and welcome to our little group of witches and warlocks," the woman said to Shadow, his ladies, and Kaetaria. "I'm Anya, head of this coven, it's very nice to meet you all."

"Anya, it's good to see you again," Kaetaria said and the two magical beings hugged like old friends before Kaetaria pointed at Shadow and the ladies. "Please meet my new human friends. This one goes by Shadow, not sure if it's his first name or last name, the two ladies are Bella and Leilani, aren't they gorgeous?"

"They are indeed," Anya said and shook hands with Shadow, then Bella, and then Leilani. "I'm pleased to meet all of you. Come sit and chat with us for a while. We have food and drinks if you're hungry or thirsty too."

"We had our fill of food and drinks when he hung out with the elves a little while ago," Shadow said, keeping his tone neutral so Anya wouldn't know they were now weary of dining with the Fae. "But we'll come and chat."

Anya led the humans and the sorceress over to an empty part of a table and chairs and they all sat down, with Shadow doing his gentleman thing with the girls once more. Despite that Shadow had said they'd already eaten and drank a witch came by with a tray of glasses filled with water and set the tray down in the middle of the table.

"How're you liking the Fae world so far?" Anya asked with a genial smile, taking one of the glasses and sipping on water. "There are lots of colorful characters around to interact with."

"Oh, we've interacted with some colorful characters alright," Bella muttered to which Anya looked at her quizzically.

"A Sprite and his buddies tricked Bella and another of my girls into having sex with them earlier," Shadow explained to the coven leader. "This is after he beat my other girl, Leilani, nearly to death by getting too rough with her, sexually or otherwise. We got to her before he could finish her off, thankfully."

"Also, the elves fed us cookies that made us so horny we had to fuck," Leilani said to which Anya raised her eyebrows. "Master and I fucked instead of us fucking elves, but the elves had a good fucking time watching."

"I see the rumors are true then," Anya said and rolled her eyes before giving the humans an apologetic look.

"What rumors are those?" Kaetaria asked confused.

"Shadow and one of his girls had encounters with a ghost and a vampire," Anya explained so that Shadow now rolled his eyes. "Many of the Fae are wondering how they are sexually if two Fae already revealed themselves to them. Many Fae want to sample these humans, and I can see why as attractive as all of you are."

"Attractive or not, we're not a fucking sex experiment," Bella said pointedly and looked at Shadow. "Sir, maybe we should leave before a bad fucking Fae decides to rape us."

Shadow nodded, and the three humans stood up from the table. Anya and Kaetaria both stood up also, looking like they were going to protest.

"Shadow, ladies, please, no one's going to rape any of you," Kaetaria said insistently. "I had no idea about these rumors, but you humans are under the protection of my kind and we won't let anyone, or anything hurt you."

"I really didn't mean to scare you away," Anya added apologetically. "I simply find it fascinating that some of the Fae have gone to lengths to sample you all sexually. I'm sure nothing will happen to you without your consent, whether its sexually or otherwise."

"Kaetaria, we need to find Matthias and the other girls, so we can go," Shadow said to the sorceress, ignoring her and Anya's comments. "Anya, it was nice to meet you, but as these ladies' Dom, my priority is their safety. Your Fae world is fascinating, but we don't need to be a sexual experiment like Bella said."

"Leaving so soon, Mr. Dominant?" A low voice behind them said, causing Shadow and the ladies to turn around to see the source.

A handsome young man, probably in his mid-twenties, stood there looking at them with his hands tucked into the pockets of a black leather jacket. Underneath the leather jacket, he wore a navy-blue muscle shirt and blue jeans that looked brand new. He had jet black hair slicked back with hair product, though it looked well-kept and not greasy.

He was average height and build and had a dark moustache and goatee to round out an average though slightly "tough guy" look. He kept his stance and expression nonchalant so he wouldn't come off as threatening, but Shadow was on his guard, nonetheless.

It was then that Shadow noticed this young man's necklace. Around his neck was mostly a chain, but the pendant was large enough that he could see a figurine in it that looked familiar to him for some reason.

"Yes, we are," Shadow replied casually, meeting the young man's eyes without meaning to, but then forcing himself to play the game of "who's going to look away first?".

The young man looked away first, but made it appear that he did so only out of boredom. Shadow didn't care though, because he didn't figure he had to prove if he was dominant or not.

"Too bad, I would've loved to get to know your submissives," the young man said, looking Bella and Leilani up and down with a predatory gleam in his eye.

"Fuck off, asshole," Bella said simply and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Garrett, we agreed to be peaceful here, watch yourself," Anya warned the young man.

"I am being peaceful," Garrett replied with a shrug, though his hands never left his pockets. "I just wanted to meet the beautiful ladies and maybe chat a bit. That won't happen if they leave."

"That's an interesting necklace you're wearing," Shadow said, ignoring both comments. "Mind if I have a closer look at it before we go?"

12