Fae Gathering Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett looked down at his necklace and gave Shadow a devilish grin. Shadow kept his expression neutral but could tell there was something special about the necklace.

"Ah, I see you've caught sight of my little prison posing as a necklace," Garrett said, looking proud of himself. "In the pendant lies a human much like these ladies who thought she could tease me and get away with it. I found her in that place that you're calling the cam world, and now her consciousness lies imprisoned in a different dimension while I turned her body to stone and shrunk it down as my little souvenir."

"The fact that you imprisoned an innocent lady notwithstanding, what's the name of the girl you cast the spell on?" Shadow asked, though he thought he already knew the answer.

"Taylor...something," Garrett replied with another proud smile. "She pretended to want to show me her body, but she was teasing, and I didn't like it."

"Taylor Fallon," Shadow murmured, and Garrett nodded.

"Who's Taylor Fallon, sir?" Bella asked confused.

"She's your sub sister," Shadow replied and glared at Garrett. "She used to cam under a different name, but she's Taylor Fallon now. This would explain her absence over the past week or so, I just thought she was doing other things."

"Models aren't supposed to meet users in person, so how'd you even get her?" Bella asked Garrett with concern.

"The same way you ladies meet up with me, by magic," Shadow said before Garrett could reply. "Okay, Garrett, what will it take for you to release Taylor?"

"Wait, sir, he might be lying about having her," Bella put in.

"The figurine looks like her and he knew her name," Shadow said with annoyance at Garrett. "That's too big of a coincidence to be a lie."

"I want to have fun with your extremely busty submissive," Garrett said, and stared at Bella hungrily.

"No way, pick something else," Shadow replied instantly as Bella looked at Garrett incredulously. "If you want something I don't have, then I'll find Matthias and have him conjure it. You're not touching Bella."

"Then Taylor stays under the spell," Garrett said simply. "I want Bella, nothing else...except maybe the other girl also."

"That's not happening either," Shadow said matter-of-factly.

"Then we appear to be at a stalemate, Mr. Dominant," Garrett said with a shrug.

"Are you absolutely fucking sure that it's Taylor in the pendant and he's not lying?" Bella asked Shadow.

"I honestly believe it's her, yeah, it's too big of a coincidence as I said," Shadow replied. "Kaetaria, can you do something?"

"I'm afraid it's not my place to do anything unless he tries to hurt you," Kaetaria said with a sigh. "He may have your submissive, but the rules of the gathering prohibit me from harming him or going against him with magic."

Bella sighed, and looked at Garrett as though trying to decide if he was lying or not. He winked at her and she stood there now looking like she was weighing options.

"Will you release Taylor if I blow you?" Bella finally asked to which Shadow, Kaetaria, and Leilani all dropped their mouths in shock.

"Blow me?" Garrett asked suspiciously.

"If I give you a fucking blowjob, will you release Taylor?" Bella asked, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at Garrett expectantly.

"Bella...!" Shadow said.

"I won't let him fuck my pussy, but I'll blow him if it means he'll release our sister," Bella said simply.

"What if I want to fuck your pussy?" Garrett said and grinned like the Cheshire cat.

"Garrett, she's offering you what most guys only dream about having, don't be greedy," Anya put in after watching Bella roll her eyes. "Oral sex is better than no sex at all...and I'll look away to the fact that you're embarrassing the coven right now."

Garrett snorted at Anya's offhand comment and looked at Bella. Bella looked back at him expectantly again, and he winked at her again.

"Okay, beautiful, you have yourself a deal," Garrett said finally. "If you give me oral, I'll release the Taylor girl."

"It'll be fine, sir," Bella said to Shadow, who was glaring venomously at Garrett. "This is only to save Taylor."

Bella turned a chair around to face her and motioned for Garrett to sit down. When he did so, she went to work undoing his jeans before pulling them and his underwear down, so she had easy access between his legs.

"I want you naked," Garrett said to the girl to which she simply raised her eyebrows.

"That wasn't part of the deal," Bella replied and started stroking his dick with her hand.

"It'll get me hard faster," Garrett pointed out, so that Bella sighed.

"We'll compromise I'll take off my dress, but my bra and thong stay on," Bella said to which Garrett looked like he was going to argue, but finally nodded.

Bella made quick work of removing her sundress, then squatted back down and began handling Garrett again. She licked his head, then down his shaft, working her skills with her tongue as he groaned and became aroused. When he was finally fully erect, she put him in her mouth and went to work.

Garrett groaned some more as Bella licked and sucked, removing him from her mouth every so often so she could nibble on his balls. Before long, Garrett was swearing and offering encouragement for her to keep at it, harder if she wanted to.

She dragged her tongue along his length, teasing the tip of his head with the tip of her tongue while she jerked him off with her hand. She deep throated him, bit him, and kept quickening her pace until her hand antics looked like they were done with multiple hands, and she was bobbing on his erection.

Finally, Bella seemed to sense he was on the verge of an orgasm and timed it right to release him before he released in her mouth. She was able to grab some napkins for him to finish in and held them to him while she jerked him the rest of the way off with her hand.

He groaned yet again as he finished his orgasm, then sat there regaining his composure and looking at Bella lustfully. Bella merely stood up and put her sundress back on, not even acknowledging the look on Garrett's face.

"A deal's a deal, release Taylor," Shadow said, somehow keeping his voice calm though he still glared at the warlock.

"Yeah, alright, fine, I was getting bored with her anyway," Garrett said offhandedly, while fixing his clothes.

He took the necklace from around his neck and started uttering an incantation. Shadow wondered just how powerful the spell was, because Garrett just kept speaking unknown words, never repeating himself. The pendant on the necklace glowed and then finally disappeared.

Suddenly a figure made of stone appeared before them, and Shadow knew at once that it was Taylor. Taylor was a gorgeous blonde with a nice figure and was wearing a white tanktop and yellow athletic shorts at the time she was turned to stone. She was also standing with her arms crossed over her chest at the time she was turned, and Shadow smiled internally at her sass.

"Turn her back to human including putting her consciousness back in her," Shadow demanded, looking at the stone figure.

"You know, you're asking a lot for a simple blowjob," Garrett muttered.

"There was nothing simple about it," Bella countered.

"Oh, it was good, I'm not denying that, but your Taylor messed with a warlock and needed punishing," Garrett said, now crossing his arms over his chest. "Maybe she's learned her lesson by now, but I think you humans should remember that us magical beings are superior over you."

"That's enough, Garrett, walk away, NOW!" Anya demanded, and Garrett rolled his eyes again.

He did, however, get up from the chair, flipped Shadow and the ladies off, and wondered away. Shadow sighed and shook his head, then looked perplexed at Anya.

"We still need Taylor turned back," Shadow said to Anya, who nodded, but held up a hand.

"I can turn her back," Anya said, to which Shadow sighed with relief until he thought about the tone that Anya used. "I can turn her back...but I want something in return..."

Shadow looked at her incredulously and then stepped in front of Bella and Leilani to block them. He looked at Taylor's stone state, then looked at the witch questioningly. Now what...

12