Fae Gathering Ch. 05

Story Info
Shadow and a witch, Sammy and a siren.
3.8k words
4.67
2.3k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

"Kaetaria?" Shadow said, looking to the sorceress but finding she had vanished.

Shadow pursed his lips and looked at Anya. He used his peripheral vision to make sure he was still blocking Bella and Leilani from her.

"You're not touching Bella or Leilani," Shadow said matter-of-factly to the witch. "You Fae want to have your way with my submissives but wanting and getting are two very different things. I know you could easily just kill me and take them, but hopefully you'll honor the rules of this gathering whether Kaetaria is here or not."

Anya smiled sweetly at him, which heightened his level of caution higher than a dirty look or growl would have. He knew he didn't stand a chance against her if she used magic, but he'd protect himself and the ladies as well as he could, nonetheless.

"I'm not going to break the rules of the gathering, and I'm not going to touch either of your ladies," Anya said simply and gave him a wink. "You're the one I want, Shadow. I see how you interact with your ladies and the bond you all have, and it admittedly makes me hot. I'm not submissive, but I think we can take each other on as equals and have a great deal of pleasure."

Shadow relaxed a tiny bit knowing she wasn't after the ladies but kept his guard up as he now realized she was looking him up and down lustfully. He also realized since her admission he was starting to look at her lustfully also.

He looked back at Bella and Leilani, and they both just shrugged at him. He thought about Bella willingly giving the warlock oral sex to try to save Taylor, and realized to protect his submissives, he did need to step up.

"If I have sex with you, you promise to turn Taylor back from stone, including putting her consciousness back in her body?" Shadow asked, making sure to word his question carefully in case Anya was a trickster.

"You have my word," Anya agreed and smiled hungrily at him.

Shadow looked around at the surroundings noting how in the open they were. Yes, he'd taken Leilani under similar circumstances, but he'd basically been under the influence of something then and couldn't help himself. He wondered how porn actors and actresses dealt with so many people watching them while filming the sex scenes.

"I wish I'd at least sent Bella somewhere more private when she blew the warlock," Shadow murmured, giving Bella an apologetic look. "Is there a side room where we can go for more privacy?"

"No, but my coven and I have got you covered," Anya said simply and nodded at six witches who now made a perimeter around Anya, Shadow, and his submissives.

Now, the six witches began chanting an incantation and fog began lifting from the various cups on all the tables around them. The fog first engulfed the area right above Anya, Shadow, and the ladies, then swirled down around them and thicker. Finally, the fog made the perfect barrier between the circle the six witches had made, and the outside of it where the gathering progressed.

"No one except the four of us can see us or hear us in here," Anya explained, giving Shadow another devilish smile and wink.

Shadow nodded and pushed glasses to one side of the table beside them. Then he went to work undressing, stripping off his shirt and kicking out of his shoes, before going to his belt and jeans. When he stood there in only his boxer-briefs, he wondered over to Anya and took her in his arms.

Shadow began kissing Anya, soft and sweet at first but rapidly getting more aggressive and passionate. Anya returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around him to deepen it, just as their tongues began twirling together.

He stroked her back as he continued to kiss her, letting the zipper on the back of her dress down as he massaged her soft flesh. She massaged him back, moaning a little against his mouth when he managed to get her zipper all the way down and stuck his hand inside the back of her dress. He playfully swatted the top of her butt through her underwear, before bringing his hand back up to her back.

He broke the kiss and she allowed him to pull the dress off her shoulders and let it cascade down her body before pooling at her feet. He unzipped her thigh high boots and removed the footwear from her legs and feet. Now, they were both standing before each other in their underwear, him in gray boxer-briefs, her in a black bra and panties.

They embraced again and sought another kiss, this time with Shadow bringing a hand around to cover her breast. He could feel her nipple harden through her bra and palmed it through the soft lace, causing her to dig her fingernails lightly into his shoulder blades.

Without waiting for Shadow's tactics, Anya undid her bra and quickly removed the garment before Shadow put his hand back on her breast, now teasing her nipple with his fingertips. Anya once again moaned against Shadow's mouth and dropped her hand to stroke him through his underwear.

Shadow backed her against the table and lifted her up to set her on top of it, breaking the kiss to trail kisses down her neck and over her collarbone. She brought him to a full erection with her stroking, and he kissed her free breast while gliding his tongue over her nipple.

Then he took her nipple into his mouth and nibbled at it, sucked it, and whipped it with the tip of his tongue. Anya held onto him but let her head fall back as she absorbed the pleasurable feeling.

Anya gently pushed Shadow off of her and got down from the table, squatting down in front of him before grabbing his underwear and pulling it down. His erection was released from its confines and she smiled up at him.

"I need to taste you," Anya said matter-of-factly, before she took his erection into her mouth.

Now it was Shadow's turn to groan, feeling her manipulate his erection with her lips, tongue, and teeth. She had impressive skills, twirling her tongue down his shaft and teasing the tip of his head with the tip of her tongue. She massaged his balls with her hand as she worked his member, and it was almost as good as when his submissives did it.

He gently pulled himself out of her mouth and pulled her back up to her feet and onto the table. He grabbed her underwear and pulled it down before looking at her with a smile of his own.

"My turn," he said and spread her legs wide before lowering himself down so that he could stick his head between her legs.

First, he kissed her pussy, his lips on hers, adding only the tip of his tongue to tease her before he kissed her clit. Then he dragged his tongue up and down her pussy lips, being careful not to touch her clit, and making her gasp at the sensation.

Finally, he concentrated on her clit, licking and nibbling at the sensitive bud before putting his entire mouth on it and sucking it. Her pussy glistened with how aroused she was getting, and he felt her latch on to his head, trying to keep his attention on her pussy. He sucked on her harder and she moaned loudly, then wailed as he began rubbing her pussy lips to add to the stimulation.

Pussy juice trickled from her and that's when he dipped his tongue inside her and swirled it around in her wetness. Then he went back to her clit and stuck his middle finger inside her, pumping hard and quick instead of his usual tactic of first being gentle.

"Ahh, YES, LIKE THAT, MORE!" She cried, and he smiled as he continued to manipulate her.

He added a finger and used his free hand to grope and squeeze her breast, flicking his thumb tip over her nipple until she was wailing. Harder and faster he worked her, until he knew she was on the verge of orgasm.

"Oh, god, I'm going to..." she started to say, then her words were lost in a moan as he went even quicker and deeper.

She went over the edge, and had a nice, powerful orgasm that left her panting as she half sat and half laid there, feeling the effects. That's when Shadow positioned his hard erection at her opening.

"We're not through yet," Shadow said, to which she smiled and nodded.

He plunged into her, filling her up but wasting no time on gentleness. He began thrusting hard and deep and she wrapped her legs around him to try to force him deeper within her.

They both swore as he worked her, him holding her hip with one hand and her breast with the other. She held on to him as well, matching his pace and moaning as hard as the thrusts were. He rode her and pounded her, never breaking eye contact with her as they did their dance.

He was on the verge of orgasm but could sense she was on the verge of her second one, so he thrust even harder and quicker within her. They climaxed together in a spasm of ecstasy.

As he released her and found a seat to sit and calm down on, he noticed Bella and Leilani had also found seats and were busy with their dresses up, pleasuring themselves to the sight of their master with the witch. The both moaned as they finished a moment after Shadow and Anya and sat there looking very pleased.

"Wow, that was wonderful," Anya gushed as she shakily stood up from the table and looked at herself and then at the humans. "I can see why they like you, Shadow."

Anya said an incantation and Shadow could feel the sweat that had built up after having sex disappear. The looks on their faces told him that Bella and Leilani had also had the spell put on them.

"Now you all won't look and smell like you just had sex," Anya said simply while she went to work putting her bra and underwear back on.

Shadow went to work putting his own clothes back on and his submissives fixed their clothes. When she got to the point of putting her dress back on, Shadow helped Anya zip it back up. The only evidence that anything had transpired under the fog was the moved cups on the table and the fact that Anya hadn't put her boots back on.

"Yes, the sex was wonderful, Anya, but we have a deal also," Shadow put in, to which Anya nodded.

The fog began dissipating and when it was completely gone, the witches who had been reciting the incantation went back to their seats. Anya stood in front of the stone Taylor and raised her arms. She began an incantation, concentrating only on the spell as Shadow and the ladies looked on.

She worked for a while, reciting a long spell that she eventually repeated at least once, and they watched as the statue of Taylor began to glow. Anya became louder with her words, never breaking eye contact with the statue, and the statue was soon glowing too brightly to look at.

When the glow finally diminished, Taylor stood there, fully human again and looking very confused. She looked at Anya, then around herself, and took a defensive stance.

"Who the fuck're you, and where the fuck am I?" Taylor hissed at Anya, who simply lowered her arms and backed out of the way so Taylor could see Shadow.

"Shadow?" Taylor looked wearily at her dominant as if not sure if she was really seeing him.

Shadow nodded and Taylor rushed to him before going into his arms and letting him hold her tight. They embraced for a good moment or two before Shadow finally let her go.

"Where the fuck are we?" Taylor asked looking around and seeing Bella and Leilani along with several witches.

"I'll explain everything, but I want to make sure you're alright," Shadow said simply.

Taylor nodded, so Shadow motioned for her to have a seat. When she was sitting, he explained all that had transpired, including finding out what the warlock had done to her. Taylor's mouth dropped open in shock and then she had an annoyed look on her face.

"If I ever see that fucking warlock again, I'm going to kick his ass," Taylor muttered, to which Shadow, Bella, and Leilani had to hold back smiles. "Thanks for saving me, Shadow. I'm glad you have my back."

"I hope we can have a round two sometime soon, Shadow" Anya said, grinning at him lustfully.

"Maybe someday," Shadow agreed. "Right now, though, since Taylor is safe now, I want to find Matthias...and Kaetaria for that matter and get my girls out of here."

"I'm right here," Kaetaria said walking up to them. "I had to step away for a little while to talk to some of my kind, but I knew you weren't in danger from Anya's coven. I see you got your girl back also, I'm glad the warlock did his part of the deal."

"No, that mother-fucker didn't do his part of the deal," Bella muttered so that Kaetaria looked confused.

Shadow explained what happened to Kaetaria and the sorceress blushed and looked apologetic. She also looked a little jealous of Anya, but Shadow was sure he was the only one that noticed that.

"I...," Kaetaria started to say, but Shadow put his hand up to stop her.

"Save it, let's just go, please," Shadow replied and nodded to Anya and her coven. "Maybe we'll see you again, Anya."

With that he walked on, followed by his ladies, and Kaetaria brought up the rear, still blushing slightly.

After the incident with the vampires, Matthias continued to lead Ivy, Sophia, and Sammy around the gathering, seeing even more interesting and unique Fae. Just as Anya had done for Shadow, Bella, and Leilani, Matthias had used an incantation to clean up the three humans with him, so they didn't smell like sex and sweat.

Matthias pointed out various Fae to the ladies, some they knew about such as wer-folk and more nymphs, others they were fascinated to see such as a group of succubae and their male counterparts the incubi. At least they'd heard of a succubus, but thought they were supposed to look very different from the beautiful women gathered around talking and drinking.

The incubi were handsome and sexy males as well, but Matthias told them not to let glamour fool them with any of the Fae. Appearances were often deceiving, just like in the human world.

"Okay, I need to fucking sit for a minute and get something to drink," Ivy said, finding an empty table with a few chairs sitting off to the side.

The other two ladies joined her, and Matthias sat down as well, muttering an incantation before a tray with four cups materialized on the table before them. They each took a cup and found that Matthias had conjured arguably the most clear and delicious water they'd ever tasted.

As they sat drinking, four handsome males strolled up to them and all four bowed at once. They looked European, the classic "Greek" look, though they were average height and build instead of looking to be "chiseled out of granite". They all wore khakis and dress shirts tucked in, one with a blue dress shirt, and the other three with seafoam green dress shirts.

"Ladies and wizard, might you like a serenade while you sit and relax?" The male in the blue dress shirt asked, flashing them a smile with pearl white teeth.

Ivy and the others just shrugged at Matthias when he looked at them to see what they thought. He smiled and looked back at the four males, nodding to them to do their serenade.

The song was beautiful, albeit not in English, with the blue shirted male singing the lyrics, and the other three doing a half whistle, half "ahh" call as they backed up the singer. The three ladies looked mesmerized by the song, and even Matthias had to continuously blink himself back to full alertness.

The song got louder and more harmonious, and the four males began dancing their way in a circle around the table where the ladies and Matthias sat, putting on a stellar show that even the ladies started to sway to the rhythm. Without realizing it, Matthias had succumbed to the mesmerizing tune of the song and it seemed to make all color and sound more vibrant.

Instead of just plainly ending, the four males simply casually wondered away while continuing their song, making the song echo through the ears of those listening for a long period of time. After several minutes, those mesmerized came to, and applauded the song briefly until they realized the males were gone.

"Sirens, got to love their singing ability," Matthias said, reminiscing on the song they'd heard.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Sophia suddenly hissed, so that they all looked at her in confusion...at least those in attendance did.

During the song, Sammy had been lured away by the sirens. Sammy was now gone.

The four sirens used their magical singing ability to whisk Sammy off through the crowds, and finally into a side room with an antique but beautiful looking couch in it. The sirens in the green shirts kept the siren song going, dancing around the fourth and Sammy as they sat together on the couch.

Sammy looked at the blue-shirted siren with awe as he looked hungrily back at her, hitting her with a little bit of his own siren song as he caressed her arm. She was getting more and more aroused by the minute, and the lead siren could sense it as he continued to glide his fingers up and down her arms.

"Such a beautiful mortal," the lead siren whispered to Sammy, mixing his words with siren song. "Please let me in."

Sammy nodded and the siren embraced her, before covering her mouth in a passionate kiss. Sammy returned the kiss and soon their tongues sought each other as Sammy wrapped her arms around his neck and he glided his fingertips up and down her side now.

He grabbed the hem of her partially see-through shirt and she raised her arms as he lifted the garment up and over her head. Then he made quick work of removing her tanktop and captured her breast through her bra in his hand while he went back to kissing her. She moaned against his mouth as he found her nipple through her bra and palmed it hard while manipulating her tongue with his.

He broke the kiss and removed his shirt, before undoing the front clasp of Sammy's bra so that she shrugged out of the garment. The siren kissed a trail along her neck while his hand assaulted first one of her breasts, then the other. He tickled her nipples with his fingertips before squeezing the entire mounds and flicking the pebbled nipples with the tip of his thumb.

Sammy let her head fall back as she languished in the pleasurable process, gasping and moaning at his manipulation to her breasts. Then he went lower, replacing his hand on one breast with his mouth, kissing a rhythmic yet precise circle around her soft flesh in route to her nipple.

Finally, he took her nipple in his mouth and nibbled at it, sucked it, and tortured it with the tip of his tongue. Then he switched to her other breast and continued to heat her blood by beginning his antics anew with this breast and then manipulating her nipple until he was sure she was going to spasm from the pleasure.

He went to work undoing his khakis and pulling them and his underwear down so he could free his hardened erection. He pulled her to his erection, encouraging her to do her will to it, which she gladly obliged by taking him in her mouth.

While she worked his erection with her lips, tongue, and teeth, her undid her jeans which she quickly pulled down and off. She bobbed on his erection, massaged his balls, and moaned as he found the wet spot between her legs through her thong.

He let her work his erection for another moment, and then gently pushed her into a lying down position before kissing her passionately on each of her inner thighs. Then he stripped her of her thong and positioned his head between her legs, licking her pussy and clit while at the same time uttering his siren song.

The effect of the licking plus the siren song acted as heightened stimulation to the licking, so powerful that it didn't take long before Sammy had her first orgasm and screamed. The siren sang louder and rubbed Sammy's pussy lips and clit, dipping his middle finger inside her and pumping while he sang.

Sammy swore and the antics of the song and his finger brought her to her second orgasm, to which the siren decided it was his turn. As the backup sirens sang even louder, the lead siren positioned himself to enter her. He did it slowly and carefully, trying to maintain his song while he filled her up with his length, and finally started a rhythm of thrusting and singing.

12