Fae Gathering Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy swore even more, moaning and gasping as his thrusts came harder and faster, even getting deeper as he grasped one of her breasts again to even further the manipulation. Over and over he thrusted inside her, until she screamed from her third orgasm and his song stopped instantly as his orgasm came about.

He released her and retreated to the other end of the couch, regaining his composure, even as she lay there basking in the effects of what had transpired. After a few moments, the sirens' song stopped and Sammy found herself lying alone and naked on the couch, with the sirens having departed.

She felt too good from the orgasms for anger to rise at the sirens for manipulating her. It was then that she heard her name called from outside the room and called to those looking for her.

Matthias and her sub sisters came rushing in and stopped abruptly when they saw her and how she looked. Matthias used his incantation to clean her of the sweat and sex smell, while the ladies asked her if she was alright."

"I feel wonderful despite the magic they used to fuck me," Sammy replied, gathering her clothes so she could get dressed.

"Dude, I think it's time to find Master and the others," Sophia said to Matthias, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I agree," Matthias said, shaking his head. "The Fae are tricking you into having sex. I don't know if it was planned or not, but this is getting ridiculous."

When Sammy was fully dressed again, they headed out of the room and began their search for the others.

12