Fae Gathering Ch. 06

Story Info
Succubae have fun with Shadow and his girls.
2.1k words
4.75
3.8k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shadow finally let Kaetaria take the lead again as they walked past all the different Fae in search of Matthias and the other girls. Kaetaria was keen on pointing out different species of Fae that they passed by and tried to get them to stop and meet some of them, but Shadow and his ladies weren't having any of that.

Shadow knew she was only trying to keep the peace and do her job as a guide, so he simply kept thanking her for pointing out the different species, but they weren't interested in meeting any other Fae at that time. His ladies were impressed with his diplomatic tone, whispering among themselves that they'd just tell Kaetaria to "fuck off" if it was them.

After walking for a little while, the humans decided they needed to stop and rest. They had come to one of the outer walls of the gathering hall and there were benches lined up for seating convenience.

All five of them sat down on a bench, and Shadow looked around at their surroundings while they rested. He had no idea where Matthias and the others were, and he didn't spot them while looking around. He asked Kaetaria if she could call to him or find him with a spell, but she deemed it inappropriate to shout throughout the room when it wasn't an emergency. Also, a spell wasn't needed either, they would find them soon enough.

Shadow tried to argue, but Kaetaria promised if they didn't find the wizard and the ladies in a timely manner, she would use her powers to contact Matthias. She simply wanted them to see the many Fae before they left, even if they didn't interact with any more of them.

Shadow knew Bella was sitting right next to him, but he felt a presence walk by him that didn't feel human. When he looked, there was nothing there, but the aura of the presence lingered, so he continued to look about him.

That's when three beautiful ladies walked up to them and curtsied. All three had long hair with one having dark hair, one having blonde hair, and one having auburn hair. It wasn't known what their eyes looked like because all three had blue glowing light coming from their eyes.

All three wore silver gowns that were form fitting enough to show off sexy figures but didn't show an immense amount of skin. The gowns were short sleeved with necklines plunging enough to show a little cleavage, but it was all tasteful.

"I am Atriana," the dark-haired lady said with a smile. "These are my sisters, Iskalyne and Enriva. We've heard about you humans, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Iskalyne was the blonde-haired lady, and Enriva was the auburn-haired lady, both curtsied a second time. Kaetaria went to work naming Shadow and his ladies for the three women, which made Shadow mentally roll his eyes, but on the outside, he merely said "hi" and nodded at these three women.

"It is customary in the human world to shake hands, yes?" Enriva said, extending her hand to Shadow.

Shadow was hesitant, but he shook her hand so not to appear rude. Upon touching her skin to his, there was suddenly a blue tint to his vision. He blinked several times trying to make it clear, but it stayed, and Enriva gave him a satisfied smile.

She let go of his hand and then made short work of shaking hands with his ladies, as did her sisters. Shadow wiped his eyes with his fingers, but the blue tint remained, and he was starting to wonder what kind of Fae the three beautiful ladies were.

"I suppose we should get going, it was nice meeting you three," Kaetaria said to the women as she stood up from the bench.

The three women gave her a confused look and Shadow wanted to comfort them suddenly for some reason. The same confused look was on all three of his subs, so he knew it wasn't just him.

"Leaving already?" Atriana asked, looking disappointed and annoyed. "We wish to visit with you. Can't you stay a little while?"

"We can stay," Shadow said immediately, as though he wasn't in control of his mouth.

The three women looked pleased and Kaetaria looked confused, especially because Shadow's subs all let out sighs of relief when he said they could stay. Kaetaria looked at them all, the confusion never leaving her face, then eyed Shadow suspiciously.

"I thought you all were in a hurry to get going," Kaetaria said quizzically, not sure how to respond to this.

"A few minutes visiting with these ladies won't hurt anything," Shadow said simply, and then blinked, not sure why he said what he said.

"Oh, okay," Kaetaria said with a shrug, and sat back down on the bench.

"We recognize you ladies from your modeling world," Atriana said, winking at Shadow's girls. "We love what we've seen, you all are very sexy dancers."

"Thanks," Bella said, smiling at the compliment.

Leilani and Taylor smiled as well and didn't wince or complain when Iskalyne and Enriva took their hands again and sat next to them on the bench. Atriana patted Shadow's arm and he felt the need to smile at the scene of these women with his subs.

"I'm an excellent singer," Enriva said with a happy smile. "I'd be honored if Bella would duet with me while Leilani and Taylor dance for us all."

"Really, what song?" Bella asked with interest, though she didn't know why she was interested until Atriana patted her shoulder, then she didn't care.

"I actually just need you to hum and ahh for me," Enriva explained and cleared her voice.

She had a very harmonious voice as she began to sing a song that was in an unknown language but sounded like a mixture of a ballad and R&B. Bella hummed along with her and suddenly Leilani and Taylor were swaying along to the song.

The two got to their feet, Iskalyne and Enriva still holding onto their hands, and started to show off very sexy dance moves. Swaying, twerking, rhythmically wiggling their butts, and smacking their butts every so often to put an exclamation mark on their dance, the two girls could arouse the masses, even those who didn't care about dancing.

Leilani started giving Iskalyne a lap dance, and the woman swayed along with Leilani's sexy moves. Atriana sat down next to Bella on the bench, and Taylor started giving her a lap dance. Bella giggled while she continued to sing with Enriva, watching her sub sisters enjoying their dancing.

Atriana took Bella's hand and let go of Taylor's. She winked at Shadow and gently pushed Taylor over to him.

"Let's see your sexual moves on Taylor, Shadow," Atriana said to which Shadow and Taylor both nodded.

"Umm, what...?" Kaetaria started to say, then stopped when Taylor sat down on Shadow's lap and they started to kiss.

Shadow and Taylor's mouths and tongues met in a passionate French kiss while their arms and hands grasped each other. Taylor pulled at Shadow's shirt, so he broke the kiss long enough to strip off the garment and let her glide her hands over his chest as their mouths met once again.

He pulled up Taylor's tanktop and toyed with her naked breasts, tickling her nipples so that she moaned against his mouth. She was undoing his belt and jeans while he manipulated her pebbled nipples, and then he broke their kiss yet again to pull his jeans down, even with her on his lap.

His hand dipped between her legs and he could feel her heat through her shorts and underwear. He kissed her neck, trailing soft smooches along her delicate flesh while she felt him up through his underwear.

Finally, she helped him remove her tanktop and shorts, and he smacked her butt once before feeling her again through her thong. He dipped his head down and kissed a trail over one of her breasts while his hand found the other mound and squeezed it and palmed it.

He teased her one breast with his tongue, dragging it over her flesh before lashing at her nipple, first with the tip, then the full of his tongue. She gasped and moaned at the manipulation, making him hard by manipulating his growing erection through his boxer-briefs.

Now, his mouth covered her nipple and he nibbled and sucked at her, still squeezing her other breast as he worked her, holding her at her butt with his free hand when she started to shake from the passionate fire welling in her. Shadow finally picked Taylor up and got up himself before depositing her on the bench.

He squatted down and opened her legs, pulling her thong to the side to show off her already wet pussy. He looked up into her eyes and she smiled down at him before he buried his face between her legs.

He attacked her pussy with precision and dominance, gliding his tongue over her lips before taking his whole mouth around her clit to suck it full and hard. She cried out and grasped at his head with both hands, as though she needed to encourage him to continue.

He sucked and then nibbled at her clit, licking it after he had her bucking against him. He dragged his tongue into the wetness of her pussy, swirling it around inside her while he continued to lightly gnaw at her clit. As she grew wetter and wetter, he concentrated his efforts on licking and sucking her clit some more while he pushed his middle finger inside her.

He pumped her hard and fast, over and over, making her uncertain whether the manipulation to her clit was better then that to her pussy or not. He worked her harder and quicker, adding a finger and keeping up the pressure. Finally, she erupted and went over the edge with her first orgasm, spasming as he held her down and slowly stopped his antics to her pussy and clit.

He pulled down his underwear and used her own pussy juice to lube himself up. He made ready to enter her and she angled herself to receive him completely.

He plunged into her, filling her up and making them both moan and groan from the sensation. His thumb tip danced over her clit as he thrust within her, making a good rhythm with his speed and intensity.

"FUCK!" She hissed as he thrust harder and deeper, hitting her over and over, while he continued to tickle her clit with his thumb tip.

Now her swearing and moaning became unintelligible, but they didn't have to understand her to know how she felt. With every stroke, Shadow was bringing her closer and closer to her second orgasm, as well as his own.

He was finally able to strike her g-spot and send her over the edge into ecstasy, while he as well went over the edge and exploded within her. The held onto each other while the climax faded, then kissed one more time for good measure.

"That was fantastic!" Atriana said with a satisfied smile and wink.

Taylor fixed her thong and got up to get dressed while Shadow was gathering up his own clothes. Leilani finally sat down on the bench, too tired from dancing to stand anymore.

"Okay, succubae ladies, you had your fun, now stop touching them," Kaetaria said suddenly, her eyes glowing brightly as she summoned up powerful magic.

"I see you finally figured out what we are and what we were doing," Atriana said simply, letting go of Bella while Iskalyne let go of Leilani.

Kaetaria muttered an incantation and Shadow and his subs were suddenly back in control of their minds. They all blinked back the confusion, and Shadow immediately made quick work of redressing.

Leilani and Bella got up from the bench and away from the succubae where they couldn't touch them. Shadow put himself between Atriana sitting on the bench and Taylor standing beside him.

"Fuck this, we're out of here!" Shadow growled looking at the succubae, then looking at Kaetaria. "We're finding the others and leaving NOW!"

Kaetaria nodded and led the humans away from the succubae who were giggling at them and blowing kisses as they left.

It didn't take long for Shadow, Kaetaria, and his subs to find Matthias and the other girls. Matthias led them out of the gathering hall and immediately transported them away in blinding light. It had been an experience, but now they wanted to go back to the safety of their normal lives and life on Shadow Island.