All Comments on 'Fae War Ch. 08'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
I Still Say

poor Luka, being denied by his mate. But he did promise he would always find her and I'm sure he will. What happens once he finds her, well that should be interesting. Now what of Erin and her new pals. Well at least Sophie is her friend. hehe-he Where are they taking her. And what do I call this small group of original rebels? And I can't forget that the "Fake Queen" is going to get hers too!

I hope you and your editor both enjoy your holidays. I like your other fans will be patiently waiting for chapter 9

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Great way to end a chapter!

I admit, you surprised me. A passel of nuzzling, licking, seductive wolves while our heroine's head is still spinning from the orgy's intoxicating smoke. Loved the owl rescue! The variety of shifters among your story's weres is fun.

Glad to see how much action there is in your chapters. It makes the story much more exciting than when contemplation and exposition have the upper hand.

Now the question is whether the wolves will return Erin to Luka? Then, what will happen between them if Erin and Luka are reunited? We'll hang on to wait for the answers in Chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I really liked the way you are doing things and all that licking:) Why can't erin has multiple mates? After all she is a Queen and just like in Tibet one woman can have a lot of husbands:)

Keep up the good story:)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow

That certainly was an interesting escape. Very inventive and done with an impressive lack of violence. Not to mention the interesting new friends made in the process! I can't wait to see you top that!

QueenSparrowQueenSparrowover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

I am absolutely loving this! Fantastic read and can't wait to read more!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
So much for her being

completely pure for Luka. Didn't he say there were rules? I wonder what this will mean for their mating? He will be pissed when he finds out.

I know she was drugged but I found that sex scene to be a bit gratuitous and I'm surprised the wolves that rescued her would take advantage of her in that way. It kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm still looking forward to the next chapter though. Hopefully she reunites with Luka and leaves these other people behind. She's not thinking clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Have to agree

with can'tfightfate. I didn't particularly enjoy the mauling in the woods. I understand that sexuality is "the way of their people," and Erin was even reacting to the aphrodisiac fire smoke, but that whole scene kinda bothers me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No thanks

Well that went from moderately interesting to really fucked up very fast. Shifters are obviously going to be comfortable with nudity but WTAF she supposed to be their new Queen AND she isn’t a shifter. That last scene went so far beyond the line that lines have been banned, never to be heard of or spoken about ever again.

If you’re going to get that kind of freaky at least warn readers and put bestiality in the tags, at least that would allow readers to skip offensive material.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fae War Ch. 07 Previous Part
Fae War Series Info