Faenpyre Mom Trains Her Son

Story Info
Faenpyre Mom trains her son in the art of sexual decadence!
4.1k words
4.35
35.7k
54

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE DOOM MAIDEN ACT 1 & 2

Disclaimer: all characters in this story are 18 years and over

WARNING... This is a supernatural smut heavy story about the incestuous relationship between a Dominant Faenpyre Mother and her sub son.

This story contains a mix of sensual dominance and strict control: Larger than life UBER Dominant Faenpyre Mother, dominating her small submissive male son...If you are looking for a strictly sweet and sensual Mother/Son read. This story is definitely not for you, so do not read it. However if you have extremely sub tendencies, enjoy chastity scenes with an older, stronger chick with a big dick, then step this way!

Keyword Tags... Big Breasts... Big dick dominance... Deepthroating... Desire... Discipline... Dubcon... Edging... Enforced Male Chastity... Emasculation... Erotica... Humiliation... Fantasy... Foot Fetishism... Mum/son Incest... Loving... Nylon Fetishism... Playful... Size Difference... Spanking... Stronger Woman... Smaller Male... Supernatural... Smut... Tease and Orgasm Denial... Tongue in cheek humour... Verbal degradation... Virgin...

ACT 1 - Introduction

Hi, my name is Carter and I live in a very large house with my Mother Anastasia (Anat for short).

Having been homeschooled my entire life, I hardly leave the house, nor venture outside much, which means two things I'm exceptionally close to my Mother. And I have very few friends. In fact, I can count them on one hand. Emma, Sarah, and Bethany. We get along fantastically well, we're really close with lots in common, like online gaming, and our love of skateboarding and surfing, as a result we tend to spend a lot of time playing online, or at the skatepark, or down by the beach, at least when Mum let's me out to play.

As to my, Father sadly I've never met my him, I'm guessing he died or left home when I was young. I've tried to get to the bottom of what happened to him, often asking Mum about him, but whenever I do she avoids the subject entirely, and simply says she will tell me when I am older. To be quite frank, it bothers me not known what happened to my Dad or what he's like. I have so many unanswered questions about him, but as Mum likes to put it "I will tell you about your Father when you are older."

I walk down the hallway and stop to look in the full length mirror hanging on the wall. I'm always flummoxed by what I see staring back at me because it doesn't reflect who I am. You see I'm shorter than most people my age, including Emma, Sarah and Bethany, who are really tall. As for little old moi, I am only 5ft 5in to be precise, I'm often told by my Mum, much to her obvious delight, that I have soft feminine facial features, which makes me look cute.

I'm slender, and self-conscious of the fact I have a large bubble butt and wide hips for my frame, giving my body a somewhat effeminate appearance...

Why can't I have bigger muscles?

Why can't I be taller and more masculine?

Why can't the reflection staring back at me look more manly, and fit the narrative inside my head?

No doubt I am sure you get the point of my angst and frustration. Even my dicklet is disappointing, it is fairly long, but thin. I observe how it barely makes a bulge in my underwear, although the head is big and bulbous, and I have got decent sized balls FWIW! TBH, it feels like I'm in a game of cards, in which I have been dealt a seriously short-hand excuse the pun!

My Mother, on the other-hand, is quite the opposite. Blessed with what I can only describe as cross between Amazonian and Goddess tier genetics. She has an immensely striking physique, and is attractively tall, graceful and dignified. Judging from her height I'd say she's at least a foot taller than me, making her well over 6ft. She boasts a perfectly voluptuous, hourglass figure, complimented by wide fat childbearing hips, a large round ass, gym-toned, thick long legs, a super nipped in waist with subtly-defined abs, and massively stacked breasts. Her body is shapely, well-formed and flawlessly sculpted.

Her gorgeous mane of dark red hair cascades majestically like a cape over her strong shoulders and huge breasts, all the way down to her wide hips and bubble butt ass. Her face is strikingly beautiful, a beguiling mix of flawless porcelain skin, high cheek bones, a refined soft and narrow nose, which turns up delicately with an outward curve and no point, perfectly proportioned, pouty, and dare I say kissable lips, and the most alluring piercing emerald-green eyes. She's an exquisite amalgamation of feminine beauty and seductive sensuality, combined with a well-proportioned body that conveys raw strength and great power.

Character wise Mum is an Alpha through and through, with an authoritative demeanour and a strong domineering streak, she can be a bit of a disciplinarian at times, especially if I am rude or disobedient. Yet paradoxically, beyond the strict and commanding veneer, deep down resides a woman with a playful nurturing way about her, who can be extremely loving and sweet.

I have to admit, strange as it may sound, my Mum is one of the hottest women I know, and have ever laid eyes on. With her statuesque beauty, magnified by those intense gorgeous emerald-green eyes, she certainly makes for striking presence, but she is my Mother after-all and I know illicit thoughts about My Mum are strictly forbidden. Although, thinking about it she has always been very touchy feely with me, and she seems to enjoy it when I respond in kind. I particularly love it when she picks me up like I'm nothing, which she often does when she hugs me, or is being super affectionate and playful. Being wrapped up in her maternal protection sure feels comforting and reassuring.

"Oh stop being silly with such fantastical imaginings," says the little voice in my head. Mum has always been Mum, it's merely wishful thinking making you think otherwise!

Back to reality, I have recently finished homeschooling with my private tutor, and I'm looking at different colleges and trying to work out which one to apply too. Here is the story so far....

I am sitting in my bedroom playing games online with Emma, Sarah, and Bethany. It's a pretty typical evening. Suddenly, Mum opens the door and walks in.

"Oh Mum! Don't you ever knock?"

"Sweetie, how many times have I told you... This is my house, I can, and I will do exactly what I want, when I want, got it!"

I have always hated such logic.... "Mum, I don't think it is too much to ask for a little privacy, it sure would be nice."

"Baby boy, starting from tomorrow things are going to change around here, and you, my dear, are going to learn to submit to my authority without question."

I am about to respond but decide against it... Because I know it's an argument I'm never going to win, and it will likely end up with me being sprawled across my Mother's lap and given a good spanking.

"Now go and take a shower honey, then drink your hot chocolate, and straight to bed... I don't want you staying up late tonight. You do remember what day it is tomorrow? I've got something very special planned."

"Errr Mum, today was my eighteenth, I'm an adult now and I really don't think I need a bedtime anymore."

"Sweetie, what have I told you, about questioning me?"

"Do as you are told NOW and hurry up!" She demands, pointing down the hall.

I know better than to argue with her. After a heavy shower I sit down in bed, drink my hot chocolate as I play on my phone, shortly afterwards I begin to feel really drowsy and sleepy. The next thing I know, I am out like a light.

ACT 2 - Surprise surprise happy betrothal day!

I wake up the next day feeling extremely groggy, with severe brain fog. The sun is shining through my window it almost feels like noon. I wonder how long I've slept for? I check my phone and see it is 1.12pm, what the heck... I begin to ponder on why I have slept so long.

Slowly waking up and gently removing the quilt, that's when I notice something. There's something attached to my penis.

I can see four gold rings. One ring is behind the base of my penis and scrotum. The second ring is around the top of my scrotum at the point where ballsack attaches to my penis, it is causing my sack to tighten and forcibly hang down. The third ring is around the base of my penis and the fourth ring is around the shaft of my penis just before my penis glands. There is a golden metal outline of my penis that runs along the topside and underside of my penis connecting the rings together.

I notice as the golden metal outline traces the contour of my penis it swoops over the head of my penis, covering my urethral opening and continuing on the underside of my cock connecting the shaft ring to the base ring. I see there is a hole in the metal where my urethra open should be, I gently tug.... WTF... Whatever this contraption is, it appears to be going inside my penis too.

Worryingly, I notice there is no obvious way to unlock and remove this device. Feeling uneasy I attempt to remove the device attached to my cock, but it is tightly secured in place.

I pull on it some more, but I feel a slight sting at the tip of my cock and I feel an odd sensation like part of the device is moving around inside my urethra as I pull. I also experience a tickling sensation on my prostate, which inadvertently makes me go weak at the knees, so, as nice as it feels I decide it's probably best to stop fiddling. I study the device some more and notice my cock and balls are somewhat exposed. It appears the function of the device is simply to stop me from having an erection.

"Okay, this isn't looking good!" I begin to panic, again I try to remove the device, but all this does is cause a stinging sensation inside the tip of my penis and above my balls.

In my panicked state I jump out of bed, and that's when I notice the weight of this device pulling down on my cock, and I notice something else, I am completely butt naked, which is strange, as I always go to sleep in a T-shirt and boxers.

I go to my chest of drawers to look for some clothes... Nothing.... They are completely empty.... This is fucking weird what the heck is going on?

I run out of my room into the hallway perplexed and flustered, trying to work out what's going on. As I make my way down the stairs and down the long hallway I can hear humming coming from the kitchen.

"Mum," I scream out.

"Yes honey, I'm in the kitchen." She replies

"Happy Betrothal day sweetie."

Betrothal day? It was my birthday yesterday, what's she going on about? I continue down the hallway and head towards the kitchen.

"Mum what's going on, why is this contraption around my penis, and where are all my clothes?" I shout.

"Clothes, ah yes, remember the surprise I talked about last night, well part of the surprise is you won't be needing clothes any-more, well at least, not while you are in the house."

"This is crazy Mum, and what about this restrictive thingy on my penis."

"Mmm, well, let's just say that's a very long story LOL."

"What are you talking abo..."

When I walk into the kitchen I am hit by the gorgeous sight of my Mother who is stood by the stove cooking lunch. Except for the fact she would be completely naked, if she wasn't encased from neck to toe in nylon... A black shiny glossy bodystocking to be precise, I stare in shock and awe, as her large ass and fat hips sway from left to right, and her huge tits jiggle from side to side, as she reaches for different things around the worktop.

Then I hear it.... That sound... I begin to feel excited, as I hear the titilating sound of her elasticity, hosiery clad thighs rubbing together, as she moves around the kitchen.

I knew she had wide hips and huge tits, but seeing her butt naked bar a skintight nylon outfit, only serves to highlight and accentuate her phenomenal curves. I'm amazed at how wide and massive her hips are, and how stupendous and enormous her tits look. Even her areolae and nipples are a wondrous sight to behold.

I carry on drinking in the rear side view of my Mum, and notice her nipples are not just big, they are actually huge. I watch them protruding and sticking through her bodystocking. They look like a pair of bottle corks holding in a couple bottles of fine wine, or in this case, Mother's breast milk!

Her Tits look magnificent, like they are literally made for sucking. Along with her long killer legs, tall imposing figure and large Bubble Butt swaying ever so slightly, Mum looks incredibly sexy and alluring, as she prepares lunch.

I continue watching her... Against all reason, I can feel my penis fighting to get hard, pushing against the metal rings of my chastity device, as the blood flows through my shaft... I look down and that's when I observe something crazy, rather than cutting into me the rings seemingly expand up to a point, then stop. Allowing me to get somewhat hard. How the heck is this device able to do this. The rings are made of solid metal, yet they are able to expand and contract at will?

The head of my penis is swelling, enlarging and pushing against the metal at the end of my cock, my glands expand, but the metal resist, to the point my glands have slightly expanded just past the metal outline of he chastity cage and the insertion going into my urethra, making it appear as though the metal sheath has slightly indented the head of my penis. This causes me a mixture of both pleasure and pain from my penis glands, which are now positively engorged in chastity and throbbing. Frustratingly as hard as my cock tries, it is unable to reach it's full potential... i.e. some serious wood, due to being bound in place and constricted by its metal prison.

I stand there gobsmacked. In shock, but nonetheless, enjoying the wondrous view before me.

"Sweetie you've been longing to know what's going on. Well, here it is: you have come of age, you're 18, and all grown up, which means all protections you've had up until now, are null and void... In a nutshell, your ass is now mine baby boy."

"HUH, what are you saying Mum!"

"I know it's a shock, but today is the day you are finally betrothed to me, which means from this day forward things are going to change around here."

I simply stand there, captivated by the mesmerising sight that is my Mum... I begin to imagine what it will be like to fuck her and suck on those magnificent tits of hers. Technically, although I'm still a virgin, and having never been taught about the birds and the bees, I did however, manage to sneak the odd bit of porn growing up, after first been exposed to it when Mum left the computer on one evening. I got to see that men stick their cocks in a hole between the woman's legs, much to their obvious mutual pleasure. The thought of doing this to my Mum is arousing me no end!

Even though Anat's back is turned, she know's exactly what Carter was thinking, as she grins and thinks to herself... "Is little ole Carter eye fucking his Mummy!"

"Sweetie you won't be going to college, instead you are going to stay here with me, so we can play and bond on a much deeper level. From now on, you will be the family houseboy, my playmate and personal fucktoy."

WOOOOW... She did not say that?

Seeing Mum dressed like this. The idea of fucking my own Mum is like my wildest dream come true... OMG, she is actually going to let me have sex with her, I cannot frigging believe it, I knew we were close but this has completely exceeded all my expectations!

"Carter dear boy, I have insatiable needs and a sexual appetite, that only you can satisfy. I know this may sound cliché, a tad confusing and probably even a little weird, but all will be revealed in due course."

I simply nod my head with glazed eyes as I say, "UH HUH, UH HUH!"... I cannot believe I have hit the jackpot... I know she is my Mum and all, but that body of hers is clearly built for banging!

"From now on, you are going to pander to my every whim, and indulge in all my sexual demands."

As she keeps talking all I can hear is sweet music to my ears, while I dreamily think to myself, "yes Mum, I will fuck you and take care of all your sexual demands, no problem!"

"Son I have waited so long for this moment. You have no idea how much I have been looking forward to the day my betrothed is finally "all" mine... Mmm, even as we speak, the thought of what this means for us is truly gratifying."

"I have taken my time with you... I have nurtured you and loved you, as only a Mother can... I have waited patiently for you to come of age... However, in doing so, I have been deprived for far too long of something only you, my own flesh and blood can give me."

"With this in mind I am going to teach you how to become the perfect houseboy and playmate for Mummy dearest. This will be your role in life going forward, and trust me it will help you improve your attitude and behaviour toward me."

"Yes, Mum, I am more than up for this, I know I need to improve my behaviour and I am sure it will help improve my attitude toward you..." I parrot off in a semi-hypnotic state!

"Good Boy, I am glad we agree..."

"You are here to serve and please me. In return I am going to give you one of many extra special gifts, starting with placing you on a unique diet, so that you will remain youthful indefinitely. From now on it will be my duty to personally feed you..." She giggles, and starts jiggling her massive tits.

"You will go to sleep when I tell you too. And from now on, when you do go to sleep, we will sleep together in the bed, in my private suite."

Okay this is a little weird... I am going to be fed some special diet... And she is letting me sleep with her, in her private suite? I guess she will let me take this cage off when we are in bed together, or how else am I going to be able to fuck her fat juicy ass and pussy?

Mum carries on... "But most importantly; know I'm still your Mother... I'll always provide for all your needs, I'll always care for you, and I'll still love you. Just like I have always loved you, no matter what."

"In return you will be devoted to me, you will respect me, and do as I say without question. Do you understand?"

As I am about to answer, I snap back into the land of the living.... Suddenly I am smacked upside my head by the Mother load of surprises. As Mum finishes preparing our meal, she turns around to set the table, when I am taken aback by something... Surely it's not possible... It can't be?

Mum starts talking... "Oh my oh my, don't you look lovely in chastity sweetie."

I fail to register what she has just said, instead I rub my eyes and stare in utter disbelief, at the scene unfolding before me... I see what appears to be a foot and then some, of cock dangling out the front of my Mother's black crotchless nylon bodystocking."

"What's the matter son you seem a little surprised by something."

Then she looks down and giggles.

"Oh right my cock."

Anat giggles mischievously... "Isn't it something to behold? Certainly larger than that little stub of yours."

About your chastity device... It is part of our betrothal ceremony, signifying the bond between a betrothed son and his Mother. Think of it as the equivalent to a wedding ring and a symbol of our union. Therefore in time-honoured-tradition I have put you in chastity. Starting from today there is only room for one cock in this household, and as you can see, it certainly isn't going to be you by any stretch of the imagination... Or stretch of your cock, for that matter, LOL!"

"Please don't take this the wrong way honey... But as the Dominant partner in our relationship. Your little mushroom stub is not required, so I have locked it up in chastity. This act shall serve to remind you whose in charge of this relationship."

12