Faenpyre Mom Trains Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides, I simply couldn't resist locking up such a cute and adorable little boy, I love the submissiveness of your cock in chastity... It turns me on tremendously!"

"Moreover, in accordance with the betrothal traditions of our society, it is my duty and Motherly right to bind you and keep your virginity in tact, so from this moment on you won't need your little pecker ever again sweetie... Trust me, Mummy's cock is going to be more than big enough for both of us to share."

Throughout his life Anat had made sure that Carter never took her sex-ed class, preferring to keep him nice and innocent. That is until the time was right to move things to the next level. This is when she started leaving the computer on and unlocked, by accident of course. She'd toyed with the idea of leaving shemale porn cues rather than heterosexual ones, so that he'd be prepared for today and normalized to such a view. But in the end she decided it would be far more interesting and fun not to.... Such are the inner workings of her divergent thinking and mischievous mind!

"I told you today was going to be full of surprises didn't I... LOL!"

"WTF... You mean, I'm not going to be able to fuck you?

Are you saying it is the other way round, you will be fucking me?"

"I always knew you were a quick learner, son, lol."

"Yes, that's right sweetie." Anat says with a mischievous smile and a wink!"

"I have insatiable appetite for sex sweetheart. I need a lover who can keep up with me, so guess who finally hit the jackpot and gets to be my live-in boipussy to use whenever I want?"

"Soon you will be craving, dirty-nasty-sex, fucking and riding Mummy's Mandingo, which, BTW is much larger than your so-called penis, that looks more like an enlarged clit and shall be treated as such from now on..."

"You've got to be kidding me.... No way! You're crazy! I won't serve you!" With that I run towards the back door.

"I don't think you have much of a choice in the matter, honey."

I open the door to make a run for it, but as soon as I step outside I feel a heavy shock zap me in my penis and balls. Immediately I drop to the floor in agony.

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH... SOOOON OF A BITCH!!!"

"Whoops silly me, it appears I forgot to mention, your little cock cage comes with a magical shocker of a spell implemented by Moi. If you try to make a run for it, or set one foot outside this house without my permission, it will shock you repeatedly until you return. There is no getting out of it, this is how things roll in our society... I own you, I get a live-in boipussy to use whenever I want, and that sweetie is the end of the matter,"

She walks toward me, pulls me up off the floor, takes me by the hand and leads me to the dining room. Once seated at the table we eat in silence. I am in complete shock, I am in pain, and I sit there quietly, trying to wrap my head around the events, which have just taken place!

12