All Comments on 'Faerly Tall and Pregnant'

by Indras

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DemiurgingDemiurgingalmost 2 years ago

This wasn't in third person, but first. Otherwise I quite enjoyed reading, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story.

Thank you for proofing before posting. I have had to quit reading some stories because it was too much work and aggravation to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

Cute handling of 2 great characters. No small feat. Good story.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfictly balanced, as all things should be

IndrasIndrasalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Demiurging: You are totally correct, I meant to put in first person with shifting perspective. I worked on the overall story on and off for over six months, taking lots of time to proofread and rewrite things to try to make it perfect. (Thank you Nyaanneko for your brutal reviews!) The editor's notes at the beginning, on the other hand, were slapped on in a couple minutes just before I posted. Unless I find something else majorly wrong, I won't bother submitting a correction.

/

@Anon(1): Thank you for the kind words! I definitely appreciate when a writer takes the time to proofread and catches the common mistakes (breathe vs breath, taut vs taunt, their/there/they're, etc). This story definitely had many passes to try to catch anything wrong I could find.

/

@Anon(2): No you!

/

@stewartb: A return reader/commenter! Thanks for following me, your support is appreciated.

/

@ender2k2k: Stick around! I usually don't work on just one story at a time, I have two more in production, and one of those should be done in a month or two!

/

@Anon(3): Thanks, Thanos!

Z_retgfZ_retgfalmost 2 years ago

You are one of the good ones out here.

Great work, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At first I was thinking, "This is silly, no way can even the smallest guy fit a Barbie." but you somehow got me over the willing suspension hump till it all seemed plausible. Well done!

If I have a quibble, and it is a small one, it's that I haven't the faintest idea how big goblins are beyond being able to reach doorknobs. Made it a so I couldn't really picture them in their new forms.

Still really enjoyed this and look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story and interesting worldbuilding!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[20.02.23]

A beautiful story beautifully written!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely adorable and wonderful. This is the sort of fiction that justifies the erotic novel genre.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

I liked most of it. But I think that it would have been better without the shape-shifting. I get the whole size difference thing presenting a problem, but if you had created another trope for resolving the issue I might have enjoyed it more. 4/5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous