Fae's Worst Fear

Story Info
A haughty fairy is disgusted by a powerful "human".
2k words
4.4
23.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth of the sun's rays break through the cool shadows of the lakeside forest, and I close my eyes and tilt my head back to bask in the light. It's the first warm day of the year, and I flutter my transparent wings, floating serenely off the dew-damp ground to get closer to the heat. I haven't felt spring sunlight on my cheeks in so long, and as the day begins I know it will be a nice one. The perfect day for taking a swim. I savor the feeling on my face for a moment more, before drifting through the trees and towards the lake.

I slip off my clothes, dropping them in a pile in the grass, before descending into the water a few feet in. I find myself waist-deep, my bottom half covered by the cool, soothing water and my top being hit by the sun. The feeling's rivaled by few others.

I hear sounds behind me, and look over my shoulder to see a man standing a few yards from the shore, staring at me. A mix of curiosity and hatred washes over me. Human men are vile things, untrusted by all mythical creatures by the filth of their nature. Still, I do enjoy their attention at times. I make a show of stretching, shaking my ass as it remains hidden under the water. I can sense his eyes upon me, taking my figure in. Worshiping me. Simple-minded mortal things, as always.

"Hello." I do not take kindly to the voice directly behind me, knowing whose it must be. I shriek at the mortal's sudden proximity to myself, and I spin around, huffing. He's standing in the water with me, clothes also left behind on the shore. While their slack-jawed lust stares can be amusing, for one to approach me so brashly is the highest insult. It disgusts me.

"Away from me!" I hiss angrily, making a shooing motion with one hand and using the other arm to cover my beauty from the mortal bastard's desirous gaze. "Get, human!" He ignores me, moving ever so slightly closer to me.

"Oh, no. I think not. You see, I think we could enjoy each other very much."

The human is funny, in a wretched sort of way. "Ha!" I snarl, spitting at him. "What, let you have your filthy way with me and soil my purity? Allow you to touch a regal fae such as myself? Perhaps when I'd like to see my wings turn to ash and my hair to hay!" If the human will not leave, then I will. I have all the advantage. My wings spring to life, pulling me from the water and carrying me to the shore and beyond. There's the unfortunate matter of my clothes being left behind, though I'm hardly concerned. The woods will bless me with more. I glance over my shoulder once I'm about halfway to the forest, having fully expected the human to be left dumbstruck in the water. I couldn't have been more wrong. He's out of the water, his massive erection the most noticeable part of him as he walks casually towards me.

I begin to feel some semblance of fear; how could he have gotten out of the deep water so quickly at such a calm pace? I turn, moving far more quickly until I'm at the forest's edge. Again I check behind me, the color draining from my face. He's mere feet from me, and at such a slow speed. It shouldn't be possible. Yet he's right on me, extending a hand to try and touch me -

I fly off as fast as I am capable of, speeds which would leave any non-fae creature in the dust, magical or mortal. The forest is massive, and there are many hiding places within her sturdy trees and thorned bushes. I know the place better than anyone else, and losing the trail of one who does not call the woods home will be a simple task.

I stop only once I'm deep, deep into the forest, feet hitting the ground as my wings stop flapping. I double over, hands on my knees, panting for breath. A twig snaps, and I look up - to see him stepping out from behind one of the trees right in front of me, a smirk on his face. I straighten up, stumbling backwards in a moment of panic and tripping, landing on my ass. "Well, how about that? Seems I've caught you." I try to stand, but he lurches forward, grabbing me and pinning my arms to my side. I start to struggle as I feel the hard length of his member pressing against my back. "Yeah, that's what your little show in the water caused. Why don't you help me take care of it?"

"I am a fae! How dare you impose your filthy human whims upon me!?" I howl, aiming kicks back at the man. He chuckles.

"My, my. If you still think I'm human, fae, you have a lot to learn."

He spins me around to face him, and before I can protest further, shoves his lips against mine. I continue to push against him, trying to make my escape and... and... the longer his kiss lasts, the more my repulsion fades away. His tight hold turns into an embrace; they slide under my arms rather than over them, one hand on the small of my back, the other between my shoulder blades. Without much thought my arms wrap around his neck, hands tangling in his hair as he slips his tongue past my lips. I shiver, letting out a rather unbefitting sound of pleasure as his erection pokes against me.

I find myself left stunned when he pulls away, leaning forward. He grins, lightly placing his fingertips under my chin and lifting my head to look him in his deep green eyes. "Mhmmm... that's more like it. Knees. Now."

I don't remember obeying his command, I simply blink and find myself kneeling before the massive rod in front of my face. He reaches down, pushing his thumb over my lips, encouraging my mouth open with a gentle push before placing a hand behind my head. Easily, he pushes me forward, taking control of my face as he pushes in and out, starting out with very little force as he only uses the first few inches. He takes his sweet time, pushing the slightest bit deeper with every push back in. I feel precum dribble over my tongue, and though my initial response is disgust, the natural urge to fight this non-fae off of me as he coats my tongue with his evil is nowhere to be found. The taste actually makes my pussy begin to leak. He puts his free hand against me and pushes my knees apart with his feet, lowering me until my pussy is resting on the top of one of them. He rocks his foot back and forth as he picks up the pace, by no means lessening the build-up of pleasure overcoming me.

He begins driving into my mouth with significantly more intensity, the precum continuing to spread across my tongue and leave me leaking a puddle around his foot. He's all but fucking my mouth now, and gives one final thrust all the way into my throat, holding it in for a moment, twitching his length and rocking his hips just a bit to slap his balls against my chin. I moan as he does so, and he laughs, running his hands through my hair. "Oh, good girl, coming around like that."

Even under whatever spell he has on me, I snap over his cock, "Do not call me that, swine!"

He ignores this; he doesn't respond beyond pulling himself out of my mouth, leaning down and grabbing me around my waist. He lifts me, and once more I find his spells or charms fading, only for a moment. In a sudden movement, he flips me over, so I am upside down and my knees are on either side of his head. My mouth is open from shock, so it shouldn't be a surprise when he rams back into my throat, much more forcefully this time. He positions my legs over his shoulders, and I feel the most amazing thing ever: his hot tongue gently running over my sweet spot. I whimper and whine, but can do very little from where I've found myself, his aphrodisiac leaving me complacently having my face intensely fucked and my pussy eaten. He shoves two fingers into my well-lubricated hole as he focuses his tongue on my clit, pumping the fingers in and out. My eyes roll back as he does this, and I feel myself tightening.

The mortal continues, truly going to town on both ends of me relentlessly. It's difficult for me to catch my breath as he slides down past the back of my throat, pulling out almost fully with each motion before entering again in full. The build-up is far too much, and I devolve into making wild noises of pleasure as I'm forced over the edge. The man removes his fingers, continuing to lick and try to clean up some of the mess he's made of me. He slows his thrusts, but keeps a tight grip on me.

He pulls his length out of my mouth with an impressive pop, and I can feel him lowering me until the grass brushes against my face, my elbows resting on the ground. He takes a few steps back, moving his hands down to my waist. I can feel him lining up from behind me, and again the urge to escape starts to overcome me.

It fades away when his cock forces violently past the soaked entrance to my pussy. He doesn't move too fast, pulling himself fully out of me and digging back in at full depth. I dig my elbows and fingers into the dirt, grunting and moaning as his length hammers me. He changes pace, from slow and unbothered to slightly more urgent, his cock dragging over my clit. I cry out in excitement from the feeling, and he speeds up even more. This lasts for a few minutes until he slows again, though staying deeply inside my tight hole and twitching his cock against my g-spot. He slaps my ass, and I look over my shoulder to see him smirking as I see him. "Don't worry hun. It's almost time, and you'll get yours again,"

Rather than continuing to stand, he falls forward, pinning me beneath him on the ground. He reaches beneath me to grab each of my perky breasts, giving them gentle squeezes and rubbing my nipples softly. He begins to move with an intense sense of urgency, and I feel the same need arising within myself again. Both of our breathing becomes labored and shallow as he wrecks my pussy, going as deep as he can hit., giving my waist a tight squeeze. One hand moves from my tits to my clit, rubbing over it, and I let out one of the loudest screams of pleasure I imagine is possible.

I can't hold back anymore, and neither can he. With a tight grip around his cock and several deep, shallow thrusts, both of us scream our satisfaction at the simultaneous ending. As he pumps a massive load into my womb I feel his teeth sink into my neck/shoulder, allowing him to keep me in place as he finishes.

It takes many, many minutes for him to pull out of me, and I can feel just how much semen has been pushed into me as he pulls out, letting some of it drip into the dirt. He keeps his hands on me, holding me on the forest floor. I begin to struggle slightly, but he puts more weight on me, hindering my attempts. He chuckles. "Oh, dear dear dear. You don't think you're free quite yet, do you?"