All Comments on 'Fagboy Finds His Alpha Straight Man Ch. 03'

by motoskoota

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Keep it cuming

It has been my desire to find a Alpha straight man that would make me his on call cocksucker and feed me his beautiful cock until it rewards me with a mouthful of his awesome cum..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never a dull moment

I love your stories, the details are described perfectly and I can feel my myself falling in to a trance wishing I was with a 'Donnie' right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Turned me right on!! Wish I could have been there watching. He probably would have wanted me to give him my telephone number so that he could have some variety, then maybe he would have wanted me to work with Conrad as a duo. Nice!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh, yeah, I loved this one too. I've been in similar situations with my top firing shots of cum all over my face and telling me to eat his cum while saying things like: "you sure know how to work a cock faggot and you're always so hungry and can't get enough of my juice, right faggot?"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That's a really hot story, very detailed, a real turn-on for me. I have a top who likes to act just like this guy. He calls me whenever he needs relief, and he expects me to be ringing his door bell within minutes after I've recd his call. Often when I get to his place, he's standing naked with a huge erection and teases me in pretty well the same way as the top in this story. Once or twice he's had another top present to watch me suck his friend. I've also been videotaped with a cock in my mouth and with cum all over my face. I just love it. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have 5 guys in Greenville S.C. that I service on at least a monthly basis, not together but different times. I must say they keep me very busy and I look forward getting the calls. 2 of them like fucking also.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When Donnie gets all playful, I wonder if it's only out of his own pleasure or if he is, actually, doing what Conrad wishes the most, therefore servicing Conrad rather than the other way around. Guilhermiano ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"I think of all the poor, lonely faggots in the world who will never know the bliss of feeling your warm seed filling their mouths, and" desperately read stories like this to somehow have a taste of what it's like.

Crying out loud! hahaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous