Fail-Safe Fun

Story Info
Protection is overrated, especially with someone else's man.
2.5k words
4.43
16.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Few things are better in life than the feeling of a bare cock shooting its seed deep in my pussy. Of course, some guys are a bit shy when it comes to sex and fucking a girl bareback. While not common for me, especially when I'm enticing them to cheat on their girlfriends, every once in a while, a guy insists on using protection.

And that's what happened with Eric. Eric was one of my 'friends' boyfriend. They had been together for ages. He was cute but a bit shy and a bit geeky. But he had all the right attributes for me, a cute face and big hands.

What also made him adorable, if not a bit annoying, was how loyal he was to Hannah. My flirting can be both persistent and pretty obvious. After over a year of trying to get his attention and have some fun with him, I still had nothing to show for it.

I was almost going to give up until one night I found myself out with a bunch of our friends including him, but not, conveniently, Hannah. We had started early in a bar, and it had all the hallmarks of one of those marathon, multi venue nights. I locked my sights on him and made sure the guys around him kept him well lubricated with alcohol

Luckily I had dressed for the occasion with a short leather skirt and a tight white top that was just a little see thru to my lace bra.

When darkness hit and we ended up in a dance club I started my campaign in earnest. Being the shy type that he was, dancing wasn't too much his thing. So I had to drag him on to the floor along with some others in the group.

I'm, of course, a woman of restraint and patience so I didn't launch straight into the bump and grind. But I did dance with him and around him so he could get used to it. His nervousness was painfully obvious which just encouraged me more.

As the night went on, Eric and I had become one-night drunken soulmates as we took turns helping each other navigate the treacherous drunken journeys faced by any seriously intrepid bar hopper. We bonded particularly closely over my strategic clumsiness as he held on tight while my heels tangled with the pavement.

Fast forward a few hours, a few venues and quite a few drinks and we ended up in one of those clubs oozing sex and all sorts of natural and synthetic chemicals. We had lost quite a few from the group. But the hardcore remained.

And now the dancing was not restrained at all. We were not just touching, we were pressed into each other. His hands were glued to my hips as I pressed one way, when spun around and pressed back into him the other. I could feel his excitement. I could feel his stiff cock. We went on and on. The dancing getting more intense. I could feel the tension and the pent-up frustration his crotch was feeling as I grinded into him.

When the last ones in our group called it a night and it was just us, I decided it was time to take this to the next level. I told him we should go. He was a little surprised it was so late and it was just us. So I said we should share a cab and since I was closer, he could drop me off first and then head home. Of course that not what I actually thought.

We found a conveniently dodgy looking taxi and climbed in. As we set off, I gave the driver a flirty look and asked if he could turn the music up. He looked back at me with a smirk and turned up the dance music he had on.

I told Eric that I still felt like dancing and kind of wished we were back in the club. As soon as he nodded in agreement, I shuffled over to him before I moved up and sat on his lap. I moaned softly as I felt his semi hard cock under me. Then I squirmed to the music as I rubbed myself over his lap like I did in the club but just with some different geometry.

I saw the taxi driver's eyes in the rear view mirror and I smiled to myself. Unfortunately, of course, the change in position caused my short skirt to ride up. But not quite fully. So I helped it along with some subtle sweeps of my hands. Suddenly my skirt was around my waist. My ass framed by a black lace thong on display for Eric.

The grin on my face turned from sultry to devilish when I felt Eric's hands move to my hips and then down to my sides, touching at least some my bare ass cheeks.

We continued for another few blocks till we got to my apartment. Now it was crunch time. I told him this area was a bit dodgy and would he mind seeing me to the door. My faux innocence fell away as I extended the pitch and told him his alternative option of sleeping on the couch, so he didn't have to waste money on taking the cab across town, reminding him Hannah was out of state with her family.

He was all hesitant and nervous. So sweet. But there was no way he could refuse walking me to the door. It was a health and safety matter. As he got out of the cab, sliding out from underneath me, I quickly gave the driver $20 and as Eric was out the door, told him to scram. The driver laughed as he took my $20 and put the car in gear. I got out of the cab and repositioned my skirt.

As we walked the short distance through the front of the building, the taxi screamed off as the driver tooted his horn. I smirked at Eric as I said it looked like he was staying here now. Of course I had no intention of him sleeping on my couch. So I decided to ramp it all up right from there.

As we stood at the entrance of my building I leaned into him and grabbed the front of his shirt pulling him down to me as I gave him a hard kiss. He pulled back slightly but then o could feel his urges take over as he leaned in. I let my tongue dance in his mouth as the sloppy and slutty kissing continued.

After a good moment or two of this, I broke away before taking his hand and pulling him into the mid sized apartment complex. As we waited for the lift and the kissing continued. The size and layout of the complex meant it was unusual to run into other people especially at this time of night. So with the assumption of privacy I gave him a big grin as the doors closed. We only had 9 floors to go but I still managed to get to my knees and unbuckle his jeans, pull his cock from his underwear and start sucking before the doors opened.

He tried to pull away at first but was already against the wall. By the time the doors were opening at my floor, his hands were on the back of my head, encouraging his cock into my mouth. With no urgency at all as the lift shows no sign of moving, I kept sucking his cock. But then the doors closed and the lift travelled back down. As it slowed, I hurriedly put his cock away while I stood up and fixed myself up.

The doors opened and a couple walked in, surprised to see us there. I smiled back at them as I pressed back into Eric. Subtly reaching behind to feel his hardness through his still unbuckled jeans. This time we did get out on the 9th floor as our fellow travellers continued on.

I spun around and laughed as I led Eric to my apartment. Eric's face looked embarrassed but he showed no sign of retreat. So I continued my assault on his morals and I lifted up my skirt again so it was back over my hips. Then as I got to my door, I reached behind me and pulled him into me. I grinded back into him, unlocking the door with one hand and pulling his cock back out with the other.

We tumbled through the door into the small apartment. The couch was right in front of us. I turned to him and offered him the couch and then after a silent pause and a wicked grin, I offered an alternative.

Adorably, he told me the couch was fine. But I just smirked as I leaned back into him and meet his mouth as we kissed. I whispered into his ear that his cock is going to feel so good when it's in my pussy. He let out a groan and then I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom.

Once in there I pulled his jeans all the way down, pulling his boots off and helping him out of his jeans. Then I lifted the shirt up to help him remove it. Now he was completely naked and I admired his toned body with better muscle definition than I was expecting and a nice hard cock pointing out in front.

I fell back on the bed and gave him a wink as I pulled my thong to the side. That's when he asked if I had a condom. That's killed the mood for me in the past, but I was committed to having fun with Eric so I took it in my stride. I told him he didn't have to cause I was on the pill but like a good little boy he insisted.

So I went into my bathroom and returned with a condom. It wasn't something I used that often. In fact this one had expired and was also a medium sized which I didn't think was going to work for him. Of course, I had a pack of large ones that were brand new in my cabinet, but Eric didn't need to know that.

I sat on the bed in front of him as I removed the condom from the wrapper and placed it over his stiff cock. I struggled to get the condom stretched over his impressive size and I could tell it was already dry and brittle. But I managed to get it two thirds of the way over his cock.

Once I begrudgingly wrapped it up, I pulled him on to the bed and on his back. I straddled him and lined up my dripping pussy with the head of his cock. I locked eyes with him as I lowered myself down onto him. Both of us moan as the tension of the night now focuses on his cock and my pussy. I lift up and then push down. I keep going, quickening the pace and increasing the intensity.

I keep going harder to the point where the bed starts to creak and groan. Eric's hands make their way to my breast through my top. I pulled it off to let him have a more sensory experience as I kept fucking him. He pulled my bra down exposing my breasts allowing him to aggressively fondle them.

Our combined moaning continued to crescendo as I kept fucking him. Every once and a while checking the condom to see if it had given up yet. Alas, it held on.

Eric was getting more and more into it. Being very active in the fucking as he thrust his hips up to meet me. I could feel him trying to reposition himself. So I paused my assault briefly.

He moved out from under me and roughly pushed me on my back. He quickly got in between me and put my ankles over his shoulders. He drove his cock deep inside me and instantly restarted the hard fucking in our new position. He kept going and going. His assault on my pussy became relentless.

His stamina held and his nice big cock got me close to cumming. I'm moaning in ecstasy. As he slammed into me as hard as ever, I felt something different. I moved my hand to the base of his cock as it slammed into me to confirm. Sure enough, a broken condom is bunched up at the base of his cock. It rubbed against my lips as he pushed his bare cock all the way into me. A broad smile came across my face as a guttural moan escaped me.

I hooked my legs around his waist, keeping him against me. I told him that I think the condom has broken but that I'm so close to cumming. I plead with him to keep going.

I saw the flash of fear on his face as I tell him. He slowed briefly but my pleads and moans convinced him to keep going. I was so close to cumming but needed a bit more from him. My breathing was ragged and my moaning intense. I could sense he was close too. I squeezed my pelvic muscles as much as possible to clamp his cock.

He started grunting and I could feel his cock swell. I pleaded with him to keep fucking me and he obediently complied, with more intensity than ever. He grunted and groaned loudly. We were both totally entranced.

I screamed obscenities as I go over the edge. Then I felt him slam deep inside me and hold it there. My orgasm flooded my body as I felt him empty himself directly into my unprotected pussy. I looked at his face and smile as I saw the annalistic pleasure travel through him.

We held it there for a few moments before he pulled out and collapsed next to me.

........

As the light came into my room, I slowly opened my eyes. It must have been mid-morning. I felt Eric spooning me and I felt his cock pressing into my ass. I was still wearing my skirt around my waist and my bra was still there wrapped around my lower ribs.

I got up trying not to disturb him and go and have a shower.

I was a little bit nervous about what his more sober and stress relieved attitude would be. I decided a cooked breakfast might help him process it and recover. I put on a short bath robe and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

A short while later he emerged from the bedroom wearing his boxer shorts, looking sheepish. I smiled at him and told him I've got some bacon on the go. He walked over and stood behind me telling me how good it smells. Then he pressed his body into mine.

Twenty seconds later he had me bent over the kitchen bench. His bare cock driving into my unprotected pussy again. I smiled to myself through my moaning and groaning.