Failed Adult

Story Info
Frank fails his citizenship, Mom becomes his disciplinarian.
1.7k words
3.82
20.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For eighteen year old Franklin Summers, there was no set of circumstances more frightening than what happened over the past three days.

"We will get through this, Franky," Victoria Summers, his adopted mother over the past two years reassured him kindly as she gently stroked his cheek. Both of them were sitting in their living room after dinner dressed in their pyjamas after getting back from the treatment clinic.

Frank just nodded politely. Her words would've carried some weight if it wasn't for the government issued big black box in front of the pair, the contents of which Vicky would be using momentarily to blister his bare bottom raw.

"It isn't fair!" Franky said for the eighth time that day staring at the big red REJECTED note in his hand. Another grim reminder of the fact he failed his citizenship test which would've got him emancipated. He should've been with his friends, drinking beer and smoking cigarettes by now.

Heck, Vicky would've been sharing a drink with him if he had passed. She wasn't an evil witch like some of the foster parents he had growing up. Just twenty eight years old and tall, busty and beautiful with jet black hair cascading down her shoulder. She always had a playful smile on her lips and was quick to affection.

Though right now those lips were curled up in annoyance. "Not fair?" Victoria snapped. "Oh I think it's pretty fair, lenient almost considering the crimes you did behind my back."

Franklin blushed at the comment. In hindsight it was perhaps dumb of him to think he'd not get caught shoplifting and selling cigarettes in school with all the monitoring and surveillance in place. He had hoodwinked his mother easily enough but when he got to the official at the certification office...well, Franklin almost fell off his chair as he read his charges.

"Didn't think that'd get me rejected," Frank mumbled sheepish.

"I still can't get over your lies," Victoria shook her head. Her boy's appearance hadn't changed much as he was always on the short side and had kept his face clean shaven but being rejected of his Citizenship meant weakening shots in case the boy tried to lash out or run. His bottom was injected with an endurance serum as well which accelerated healing of his glutes.

All of those were for one reason.

"You're being punished, Frankie. Till your next test when you're twenty one," said Victoria as she continued to read his form for the sixth time. "None of this would've come to pass if you had confessed and I had disciplined you."

"But you spank so hard!" Franklin whined. Victoria did use her belt on him a few occasions when he failed a test so he wasn't fully immune from spankings. But Frank thought he could push it, being quite clever and with his mom being busy with her aerobics business.

"I'm going to be spanking you way, way harder," she reminded the boy as she eyed her toolbox.

Her arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him into her, sitting him on her lap facing her. He hugged on instinct. "Mom, I don't wanna get spanked."

"Mommy," she corrected him, shocking the lad. "If the government feels you acted like a child, I'll be treating you like one. That means bedtimes and regular trips over my knee in addition to the weekly mandatory punishment sessions for all your crimes..starting with the first one right now." She decided she might as well get started.

"Open the box Franky. Let me see what they want me to use," she made him slide off her lap and watched as he opened the box...and jump back gasping in shock.

"Mom there's a fucking dildo in there!" Franky cried out. Thick and bright blue with a harness next to it go go along with all the straps and canes and paddles.

Victoria sighed. "Yeah, was afraid of that," she gave an apologetic smile and held up his rap sheet. "Sixteen counts of indecent exposure and sexual deviancy. I have no clue how they got so many other than you streaking that one time."

"But a dildo?" Franklin looked at his mother. He knew that rapists got fucked up the ass as a punishment by those sexy Amazonian police officers but he didn't do anything like that!

"You've been 18 for three months now kiddo, you'll be punished like an adult now for sexual crimes," Victoria pulled him close. "Honey, if you think it's weird for Mommy to ream you with a strapon, I can have someone else do it okay? I was hoping it'd only be spankings when I volunteered to be your disciplinarian. We can appeal though... it's unreasonable to classify what you did as more than criminal mischief. It's not like you violated anyone right?"

Franklin stiffened. It was true he sometimes saw Victoria as a mom but she was basically closer to an older sister. One who he had a huge crush on.

"Umm.." he started fidgeting. "Mom...my, don't get mad..."

Victoria raised her brow.

She knew that tone. She hated that tone.

"Franklin, what the fuck did you do?"

"Please ma'am, don't get mad...ooww!"

Victoria grabbed and twisted his ear as she got up. "Did you go have sex, boy? Did you and-" No, he wasn't gay. Victoria did find porn and magazines in his room and they were all women. Mostly the strong dominant Amazons they hired in the military and police.

"Owww no Ma'am! I ooww!" Franklin was shocked how easily she could move him around! He was only five and a half feet but Franklin was in the wrestling team and even with Victoria as a quarter Amazon over six feet, he would have given her trouble. But the weakening shots...

She really felt like an Amazon! Franklin watched as her hand go in and grab the thick heavy paddle. "Let's see if this can loosen your tongue!" She snapped.

"Mommy!" Franklin gasped as she yanked him over her knee as if he was a child. "Fine I'll tell you! Yeeeoowww!"

A big solid block bright red formed across his pale skin as Franklin jumped. "Speak," Victoria ordered, making a mental note as to use the paddle only for the worst offenses. A dozen or so with this and he'd be needing a butt replacement surgery.

"Ooohh... I...like... I," Franklin was squirming when she placed the paddle back on his butt, slowly tapping his rear.

"Use your words boy or I'll just go ahead with a hundred with this."

"Eep! I jerked off to you changing!" Franklin called out.

"What?" Victoria gasped in shock.

"I'm sorry!" Franklin cried. "I tried to take a video of yours...accidentally uploaded to the cloud. I deleted it but it got flagged. Mommy I'm really really sorry!"

Victoria was so shocked that she didn't even spank him. "You...horny little brat!" She scolded after a few seconds. That explains it! "That was you? You do realise that was th clip of me in my underwear changing for Ashley right? And I sued her for?"

"Yes...I recorded it." Franklin felt himself picked up and made to stand on his feet. Victoria's breasts heaved in anger. "But she was abusive to you, serves her right!" He added angrily. Her ex was a nightmare of a person and he didn't regret how it ended one bit.

"Strip. Completely nude boy, now!" Victoria ordered. "You filthy fucking pervert, I'll teach you a lesson that you're never going to forget for the rest of your life!"

Frankie was in tears as he slowly stripped off his pyjama top and his bottom... only for his erection to bob up and down. Victoria was shocked at seeing it, not realising just how big he was. She usually allowed him some modesty even during his whippings so she had never seen his front.

He looked so timid and sweet right now, tears flooding his cute boyish face. "Hands on your head," Victoria ordered. Frankie obeyed, hiccuping as he eyed his beautiful caretaker.

"Since you love to record me change, you're going to absolutely love it when I fuck your ass raw," said Victoria as she crossed her legs. And almost on instinct his cock twitched at the thought.

"If you think I deserve it, Ma'am," Frankie cried fearfully.

"Oh I think you do," Vicky nodded. "I absolutely think that you need to be rehabilitated of your perversions and learn to teach woman with respect. Not to see us, especially me as a sex object and instead as your disciplinarian first and Mommy second." She snapped her fingers. "Kneel boy."

She was surprised at how obedient he was. Such a sweet little subby boy! Part of her wanted to just gobble him up right now. "Kiss my feet. Pick my sandal up and hand it to me," she ordered.

Frankie trembled, arching down as his lips went to kiss her feet. He was rock hard now, always having fantasized about having an a dominant girlfriend. He had never seen Victoria in that role but...

He planted two soft kisses on each foot and slipped off her rubber soled sandal. Vicky just yanked him over her lap and adjusted him, trapping his erection between her thighs.

"Count. Thank me with each blow."

Whap!

"Owww! One, thank you Mommy!" He cried.

Victoria was pleased. She didn't have to overexert herself. His buttocks were so sensitive now that she just focused on covering every inch of his fleshy orbs and on his cries. "This what you wanted boy? I should have an Amazon come in and ravage your ass like a sex offender would get. Dirty filthy boy! I can't believe you would do this to your own mommy!"

"You're...oaww! Adopted," he mumbled throughout his tears.

"Oh so you don't think fucking me will count as incest?" Victoria questioned.

"No," his response surprised her. Not that she gave him any time to focus, renewing his spanking with increased vigour that she left him all worn out. She realised she had gone way past a hundred and his butt was fire engine red.

"Fair enough. I'm your disciplinarian now, not Mommy. If you want me to be Mommy, you have three hours a day. The rest of the time, this box and this burn across your rear- this is your new life."