Punishment for a Noble Pt. 01

Story Info
Jeremy's Mom and Stepmom are in charge of his punishments.
1.1k words
4.05
36k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women become emotionally mature faster than men, as the saying goes in the free city of Demola. Men-the old patriarchs and matriarchs had decided, needed more time to be fully emancipated. It was for this reason the age of maturity for boys was 35 while for women it was just 18.

This extended to all facets of life. A man needed to be 35 to marry and have children. The period between 18 and 35 was called 'the second childhood' years where they were under the strict control of their parents. They stayed in their parent's house and if the parents couldn't afford to have the boy stay, Demola had protocols which allowed other free citizens, women over 18 and men over 35 to adopt them. Usually, these were employed by girlfriends who adopted their boyfriends as their child. Corporal punishments were liberally given and the second mothers took charge of the sexual health of their boys.

..

Jeremy Barrios ate his dinner quietly as he watched his father, lord Alexander Barrios read from his note prepared in his absence about the twenty-year-old lad's various misdeeds. Next to Alexander on either side of the long dinner table sat his mother Stephanie and his beautiful twenty-two-year-old stepmother Mia who watched the scene with interest.

Demola was a deeply patriarchal society where polygamy was permitted. When a boy becomes a man, he becomes the head of the household and all the women and boys under 35 submit to his authority. Both his mother and stepmom were dressed revealingly with gowns having deep cleavage. Jeremy's eyes often flickered to Mia's breasts as they wobbled with each chew of her steak. Large and full D cups unencumbered by a bra.

"This is shameful behaviour young man, your lecherous acts," Alexander growled at his progeny and heir. Jeremy had been caught watching a lot of porn and masturbating without the approval or supervision of either his mother or stepmom. He had also been caught making out with the maid, something his mother had taken care of with the maid taken out to the trestle and flogged mercilessly.

"I'm sorry Papa," Jeremy replied in his small voice.

"Oh, you're going to be sorry indeed!" His father growled before turning to Mia. "Darling, make sure he remembers this lesson for a long time."

His stepmother smiled warmly. "Of course dear," she nodded and turned to Stephanie. "Do you want to be involved, my lady?"

Jeremy looked at his birth mother who chewed her lip. Usually, she would've dealt with his punishment herself if it weren't for the lewd misbehaviour of her offspring.

"I think it would be best if you handle the lesson yourself, Mia. This is your area of expertise after all."

Mia nodded. She understood. Stephanie had always been highly reluctant to punish him for sexual misconduct which was usually dealt with by Mia through a very vigorous punishment fucking with her strap-on. Steph never felt comfortable pegging her boy, something Mia had no qualms with and enjoyed immensely. Mia also dealt with Jeremy's sexual well-being lessons including masturbation supervision.

"Good," said Alexander as he got up and handed the sheet to Mia. "Deal with it quickly. I have a call to make." He declared.

Jeremy stood up and walked over to his father, kneeling and kissing his boots obediently. Alexander smiled, letting him stand up. Jeremy was practically a young version of him with the same golden blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He hugged his son and leaned to his ear.

"Did you at least get to second base?" Alexander whispered playfully.

Jeremy blushed and gave a quick nod. "Third"

"Good. It's part of being a boy. Just don't get caught next time." Alex grinned and patted his cheeks affectionately before giving his two wives their customary goodbyes. His strong hands felt and squeezed both women's bottoms who kept their heads down submissively. Alex kissed them both deeply, leaning to whisper to Steph that she would be keeping him company for the night while Mia dealt with Jeremy.

The younger wife did not mind. She loved her husband, the powerful Vice President of a major communications company and enjoyed him being in charge. But Mia was more dominant than Stephanie and she was looking forward to having her way with her stepson.

Alex soon took his leave leaving Jeremy with the two women in his life. He walked up to Stephanie first. His mother, in her forties but with the body of a woman half her age pressed her breasts together. Jeremy gave both of her supple orbs a wet kiss before looking up.

"Such a dirty boy! I should have strung you by your wrists and peeled the flesh off your bottom!" She scolded.

"I'm sorry Mama," he blushed.

"Don't worry Steffie, I'll give him what he needs," Mia replied. Stephanie smiled. She liked Mia. There was no rivalry between the pair, seeing each other as partners who could deal with the two males in their life.

"Go prepare yourself then Mia, I'll send him up once he's ready." Steph took her seat once more.

Jeremy looked at Mia as she walked towards the bathhouses. The punishment room was next to it so he would be spending the night there. His attention soon was back to his mother who patted her thighs.

The boy bent over obediently as Stephanie began a warm-up. Her hand began to spank him vigorously, his fleshy muscular rump under his shorts and underwear rippling with each smack. His mother wasn't as strong as her stepmom, so this was more ritualistic than anything, allowing her to scold him for his dirty behaviour. "And don't think I'm going to let this go with Mia. Once she's done, your backside belongs to me, boy. Mama's gonna take you to the woodshed tomorrow afternoon for a nice lesson with my scolding strap," She warned him with a growl.

"Oww Mama, but Mia oowwie is already gonna blister me," he cried, regressing into her baby boy once more. It was wholly tactical. While Mia could see through him easily, Stephanie still saw him as her little baby and she melted easily. Even though the woman continued to spank him for another five minutes, she stopped once his butt was sufficiently warmed up for Mia before scooping him up. He was the picture of an adorable boy, clean-shaven and she just hugged him tightly.

"How could you be such a filthy boy?" Stephanie shook her head. His mouth went to her pebbled-up nipple, a form of comfort that she allowed. "Alright fine, I'll be having my little Remy tomorrow. No whipping," She kissed him lovingly. "You'll be breastfed instead, both I and Mia will be babying you all day. And that means no masturbation, your pecker's going into chastity for the week."

"What?" Jeremy frowned. "But Mia won't like that Mama. Don't need that!"

"Oh please, she's been begging me to start breastfeeding you for months now," Stephanie giggled. "You can ask her yourself before she reams your ass."