Fair is Fair

Story Info
She fulfilled his fantasy now it's her turn.
1.6k words
2.88
51.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
342 Followers

"Its only fair honey I did it for you." She said giving him her famous pouty lips.

Katie is perfect her jet black hair. Her big blue eyes. Her pink pouty lips. Her long tan body. Her bubble ass and giant tits.

"But honey I'm just not so sure about this, This is all happening so fast." He whispered to her frantically.

His gorgeous wife's eyes looked to her right at the enormous cock in the next room. The muscle bound hunk was stripped to his tight briefs doing nothing to conceal the massive dick. His wife fell into a trance fixated on the gigantic bulge tenting the briefs enticingly.

"Honey It isn't a big deal it will be fun and then we will be even, We spent the whole weekend with Hilda I am only asking for one night." She said her dough eyes finally breaking free from the huge cock back to meet her husband furrowed brow.

"But look at that thing how do you know you can even handle something that big." He said looking down at his small penis.

"Well you get me so wet baby that I think I can handle it." She said turning her gaze back towards the elephant in the adjacent room.

Before Harry could even process it they were at the point of no return. Their new friend Chris was positioned behind his gorgeous wife Katie. His massive baseball bat pointed down at her dripping pussy. Harry was seated on the side of the bed Katie was on her knees holding harry tight around the neck.

Katie had been kissing Harry deeply but stopped as she felt the giant fat head press against her slick pussy. She locked eyes with Harry frozen as she awaited her invasion. Harry looked over her shoulder as Chris began to push his giant cock inside her.

"Oh my fucking god, He is pushing it in, His huge fat monster cock is inside me, Oh my god it's going deeper, It just keeps going, it is going to Destroy me." Katie screamed in her husband's face her eyes rolling back in her head.

Katie squeezed tightly on her husband's neck as inch after fat inch of monster cock disappeared in her. Finally Chris bottomed out in her pussy all but 2 inches of his massive fuck log impaled in her. Katie cocked her head back and let out a guttural moan as she felt his huge head press firmly against the back wall on her vagina.

Harry felt like a bystander as Chris began rocking slowly in and out of his wife. Each motion of Chris's hips seemed to be a never ending push and pull in and out of his moaning wife. For several agonizing minutes he stared as his wife's juices coated the enormous thick shaft.

Harry felt like he should get involved. He started by kissing his wife's neck as she yelped her tell tale melody of orgasms. She began to move in rhythm with the giant dick inside bucking back against it. Harry stroked his semi hard small erection begging it to come to life.

"Yes oh god yes, fuck me with your monster cock, ruin my tight pussy." She screamed into Harry's ear as he continued to clumsily suck her neck.

Harry finally felt his small hard on was hard enough to get involved. He navigated to a kneeling position in front of his wife. Katie moved her hands towards the little penis she knew so well. Katie shut her eyes comparing the giant shaft inside her to the tiny hard nub in her hands.

"Want me to stroke your little dicky for you hubby, don't you love seeing your slut wife getting fucked by a huge cock, I bet you have never seen a dick that big have you honey?" She spoke quickly in between desperate moans.

Harry burned with humiliation as he heard the emasculating words. He didn't expect his typically innocent wife to talk in such a way. He looked down at his wife's hand cupping his tiny dick and using just two fingers to stroke it's short length

Katie stopped stroking the tiny penis in her hands as she felt another huge orgasm building in her. She had never felt such pleasure before. She leaned into her husband to brace for the frantic assault the giant cock was unloading on her.

She looked back at her big muscle bound stud ramming her pussy. His abs were coated with her juices as they squirted all over his giant monster cock. She savored the site all but forgetting about her husbands tiny penis that she clenched in her fist.

Harry winced in pain as his wife's grip increased on his fragile little dick. He felt the sudden sharp pain once his distracted wife began to squirt. His wife was riveted on the huge cock pulverizing her pussy. Her cum sprayed wildly all over the stud fucking her fiercely.

Harry tried mightily to loosen his wife's painful grip on his poor little penis. His wife was lost in her orgasm. She stared slack jaw at the slick purple cock slapping in and out of her. Harry knew he was helpless to defend against the violent group he would have to endure until his wife's orgasm subsided.

Katie savored the last moments of her squirting climax. She knew she needed to change to a position she could watch her stud Chris wreck her. She pushed off her husband and spun around. Katie watched hypnotized as the enormous cock again began disappearing inside her stretching her beyond limits.

Harry doubled over clutching his painfully sore soft penis. He knew his wife meant nothing and was just lost in the moment. Harry looked down at his red throbbing penis. He then turned towards his wife spread eagle Chris's giant cock bottoming out inside her with a series of rapid thuds.

Harry knew he had to get back in the game. He again stroked his little dick back to life. He leaned over to try to kiss his moaning wife. His wife was too distracted by the giant veiny purple cock stretching her squirting cunt to kiss him back.

Harry continued for a moment to kiss the side of her mouth as she screamed. He stroked his tiny cock listening to the sounds of his wife's moans. Katie began to scream obscenities as another orgasm crept across her face.

"Yes fuck my married pussy with your monster, Ruin my married cunt for my hubbies tiny pee pee, Make him watch as you stretch me out so I cant feel his little winky ever again." She screamed.

Chris grabbed Harry hard by the scruff of his neck. He shoved his face forcefully down onto his wifes stomach. Harry now had a front row view of the mammoth cock obliterating his hope of ever pleasing his wife again. Harry traced the bulging veins in the giant cock each time it exited his wifes gripping pussy.

"Harry lick my clit." Katie screamed.

Harry stuck his tongue out and lapped. With each flick of his tongue he grazed both his wifes clit and the giant fat shaft inside her. Harry marveled at the salty musky taste of the horse cock. After what felt like hours they switched positions. Katie stood over Chris's giant fat rod and squatted.

Katie slid easily down onto the slick red and began riding the huge fat cock inside her. With each trip down the slick shaft she sunk a little deeper. Katie looked back over her shoulder at her hubby stroking his tiny nub.

"Hubby put your tiny penis in my pussy along with this monster." Katie whispered dazed.

"Two penis's inside your pussy are you sure." Harry squealed.

Katie laughed and then spoke. "Look if I can take this huge horse cock what's another chap stick tube inside me" she chuckled looking back towards her stud.

Harry struggled to get into position. Katie did not stop rapidly humping her studs horse cock to allow him to get situated. His short length made getting close enough a challenge. Finally after much repositioning he had he little penis in position.

Harry winced after several failed attempts to enter his bouncing wife. Finally the tiny head of his penis popped inside. In this position he couldn't move at all or it would pop out again. All he could do was try his best to move in rhythm with his wife to keep from popping out again.

Harry's little head felt good pressed against the giant hard shaft of his wife's lover. He got lost for a moment in the sensation of his head squeezed tightly between the horse cock and the wall of his wifes gushing cunt. He was startled from his daze as his wife came hard on the monster cock.

Her pussy clenched tightly. Harry yelped at the pain of his dick being squished against the enormous cock. His dick popped out painfully. Just then Harry came hard without friction suspended in air. He frantically reached down longing for contact as his cock ejaculated. The position he was in didn't allow his to reach his cumming penis in time. His orgasm was ruined in the open air while his wife continued to cum hard against her lovers horse cock not even realizing he popped out.

Katie came from her trance and turned towards her collapsed husband.

"Oh no honey did you dribble your wittle cummies." She said with a pout. Then without pause she continued to rock on the giant cock inside her.

"By all means you two continue I need a break" he said irritated.

"Well fair is fair baby, You promised me a threesome not a twosome Chris is going to invite a friend over, Besides technically it wasn't even because Hilda had big tits like me but this threesome there is only one giant cock, So for the rest of the weekend I think it's only fair if we invite over another giant cock." She said beaming at her hung stud. Harry the afterthought exited without protest.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
342 Followers