All Comments on 'Fair is Fair'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great statement even if it's not happening. I am a devout believer that divorce law in the USA is unfair. There should be a penalty for serial cheating..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Classic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To abrupt…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a fan of the no fault but agree that it is not fair when they view the woman as needing a hand out. Constant screaming for equal rights etc until it comes to divorce. Then all of a sudden they need money, they need the house, they need the kids.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

It's slightly misogynistic but I still laughed. Lucky I like you JW.

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months agoAuthor

Thank you, AngelRider. I'm afraid that "slightly misogynistic" is exactly what I was aiming for. I felt no one would take it seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So... what? He has to pay her alimony but she has to come over and cook and clean for him for the same length of time?

Funny, would love to see that working... especially if she ends up having to cook meals for him and his date.

fredbrownfredbrown10 months ago

Cute story but no, just NO! My wife's questionable cooking skills are the main cause of my trim figure so I'd be damn if I'd eat her cooking if it was a divorce requirement. Heartburn on one end and diarrhea on the other? Good idea kids ......

TonyspencerTonyspencer9 months ago

Very funny, and definitely a way of addressing fairness!

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

5 stars - yes, this works for me - equal pain - equal gain.

He provides her with $800.00 alimony per month and

she provides him with $800.00 worth of household chores like laundry, cleaning and meals per month.

Fair is fair.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dang, that was funny! Five stars as usual.

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Brilliant. Thanks.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Second time through and this is still funny.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just proves that cheating pays in the USA, but maybe not?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lololololol excellent humour. BardnotBard

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

lol. I’d be too afraid to eat anything she cooked for me at that point.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol. Hilarious. Never happen but still funny. Rofl.

BehindbluisBehindbluis3 months ago

And I would be afraid of what kind of powder she might have put in the bed too. And I bet all of the laundry would come out pink. LOL

desecrationdesecrationabout 1 month ago

Equality is a spook. It does not exist in nature for a good reason. Anyone talking about equality is trying to control you.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Great story, but I still wouldn’t eat an ex wife’s cooking.

xMulexMule9 days ago

Cerainly, other wifely duties are also on the table!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Five stars. Nothing more needs to be said. Bob

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...